SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My very first souvenir

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got two ATM scam letters, so I thought I play the two lads together. I emailed each of them, asking who do I trust? Is someone trying to scam me?

Both replied but one was better, since the lad was rather offended that I would dare imply that HE'S the scammer. So I asked his forgiveness and told him I was just worried, but did want the ATM card. I asked if he would mind sending some ID, so he did. My first souvenir is a passport from MR. Ph0enix McFerr1n. (he's not sure which is his first name)

Here's his letter and passport - all quite official looking. I'm not sure where to go now.

Passport:
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1600/1047157/8994637/354906656.jpg

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: ATM CLAIMS OFFICE DEPARTMENT <[email protected]>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: R00BdL5giqo5XpvrsO03XLoAdfJ2vaieE5crkCk0UO4U64I135X8gvV7TMMMgJSVlo0Xwtsd9X2zDP0XVDCP8Yug3+kGw1Dg
Received: from ag-out-0708.google.com ([72.14.246.240]) by bay0-mc3-f20.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:39:49 -0800
Received: by ag-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id 33so2848039agc.3
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:39:49 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject
:from:to:content-type;
bh=yjzCu/PbqrqnWKexgZ8sOwXaw/zdz4ygDKVYRbAI4Rw=;
b=JMRbwCd/ytHgXpH+uXx43QYpdAwGmYfo672qGf9bjsNzOzE9w0toJGJnWA++uilpoh
oXZKpZZUicCh++V9VwYa8NUYTWhlZEr4CX/X8jxVedYJKunMq1cAlXQjQY1SL5WKC00z
qSxwgefPmbIXafV0Ayv7Gn6XWOoOZ6l4bGzg8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=QaljO8lnmDjBH2I42b4tysc1WNTT9JmTE3X0pAzaUMeGG8oY7aCEjsvHMM4FXH9HgC
7oVbf6z36CV5UUTSWXcXRT5fAFzpY5LA48Lbm2jazwXnzjfRwUNuHjWGF4FybcW+v7Bi
Qe8yLyyLrfeQcCM9Q6Y7DeSGtWK8g5Zn9T8tw=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.151.114.6 with SMTP id r6mr3026243ybm.0.1234633187834; Sat, 14
Feb 2009 09:39:47 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:39:47 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTN: xxxxxxxx,MODE OF DELIVERY OF ATM CARD.
To: xxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001517573e2496bc420462e4704c
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Feb 2009 17:39:50.0050 (UTC) FILETIME=[3C73D820:01C98ECB]

NIGERIA. PAYMENT OFFICE
14th Floor 51/55 Broad Street ,

P. M.B 12147 Lagos - Nigeria.

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
(ATM CARD APPROVED CODE 822)

ATTN,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency. Your skepticism is understandable and not without merit. However, we will not be party to a situation like you suggested and quite frankly, I take exception to what you are implying.Your ATM-822 is real and legitimate.

I am the co-ordinator for this category of programmer and it should not be surprising to you with you awareness so far that fraudulent people uses our name to try to scam/fraud innocent people and reports trip to us day in day out of people defrauded using our name and other fraudulent email with company names and that is why they told you that you should stop further communication with any other person(s) OR office(s) to avoid hitches receiving your ATM-822... the problem we are now facing is that many beneficiary like you find it hard to believe us when they eventually become beneficiary, It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 4278763100030014 have been approved in your favour. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The ATM Card Value is $6.8MILLION USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with all COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery,This is to inform you that, you will be responsible for the Payment of the Delivering of your (ATM CARD) and the above charges cannot be Deducted from the Prize and hence must be provided by you because you are an international winner,before your prize is transferred to you.

Note that payment will be made by you before COURIER COMPANY will commence delivery.

So Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, Delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.You are advice to Indicate the mode that suit you in delivering your ATM CARD. and get back to us Immediately.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready.

Mr MCFERRIN PHOENIX
DIRECTOR ON FOREIGN COMMITTEE PAYMENT.
Copyright ?2009 CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
============================================================================
CONFIDENTIAL FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited.

{DHL DELIVERY}
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one ScammedOut I have to say the passport picture is a dead ringer for Eddie Murphy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funny thing is he's not sure if Phoenix is his given name or last name but he does look like Eddy Murphy!

Immediately after I got this, a new email from the FBI and Scotland Yard arrived Shocked and I"m thinking it's also from ol' Phoenix trying to scare me into accepting only his ATM card. Can anyone tell me if this mail comes from the same place as the preceeding one?

Here it is. It's pretty funny!

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: FBI UK Internet Fraud Watch Alert <[email protected]>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGMamF25m7M8wRcqkoiTIopH1/33YraaNZIdWkdVloN6maKWOAauMu6lc4UquU7V8yxvniqtHV+qlQzi7K6TRnT
Received: from bay0-omc2-s34.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.170]) by bay0-imc3-s16.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:08:51 -0800
Received: from BAY127-W15 ([65.55.132.50]) by bay0-omc2-s34.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:08:51 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f2230c8c-f486-4763-b64c-c345d18b535a_"
X-Originating-IP: [204.14.46.38]
From: FBI UK Internet Fraud Watch Alert <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FBI ALERT******
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 04:08:51 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Feb 2009 04:08:51.0825 (UTC) FILETIME=[1C4DAE10:01C98F23]

--_f2230c8c-f486-4763-b64c-c345d18b535a_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We are notifying you:XXXXXXXX

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network, that you have a winning with CBN ATM DEPARTMENT as the Beneficiary of the said Amount OF 1.8MILLION USD (ONE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) confirmed on an ATM CARD.

So the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) WASHINGTON DC, in conjunction with the Scotland Yard, Has screened through our various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the transaction you have with the ATM OFFICE,you have to pause for a while for we are going to carry out our investigation then we shall know about the Aunthenticy of the ATM CARD and we shall get back to you if it is legit for you to proceed

And also you are to send to this office any mail sent to you by any firm or any lottery promotion for us to be able to verify well and keep you updated.

Please note that you are to send along your personal authentic valid I.D CARD Or Any Form Of Identification details to commence more investigation E.g,

1.NAME IN FULL,
2.HOME ADDRESS,
3.OCCUPATION,
4.HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED,
5 TELEPHONE NUMBER,

I await your swift and positive response towards this mail as soon as possible

Best Regards

FBI DIRECTOR:Robert Mueller
Detective :Paul Rex
Head Officer,Internet Crimes And Fraud Investigator
FBI UK Internet Fraud Watch/Alert
E-mail:[email protected]

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ""Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity" IS OUR MOTTO.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So his name is Mr MCFERRIN PHOENIX on the letter and his passport says it's Phoenix McFerrin - but it's actually John Johnson (check out the bottom of the left-hand page of the passport).

Header analysis says both emails are from the USA - one from Mountain View California; the other from Miami.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would show up as USA - he's using gmail and hotmail. The hotmail one could be correct but the gmail one could come from anywhere.

The passport is of course fake.

If he is in the US, then he is probably doing the initial work on behalf of an oga or family member back in Nigeria.

Chances of him using his real name = 0%.

Still, Its always nice to get your first ID, so keep it up.

Maybe send him a form to fill out (for tax purposes). Send it in PDF so he has to print, fill out by hand, and then scan to send back.

And keep an eye on his email address, just in case he changes it.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mountain View California IP Address is Google's headquarters.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just LUV that passport Rolling Eyes

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe send him a form to fill out (for tax purposes).

Is there an example of a form around here anywhere? I'll certainly need that for my government, to explain the large sums going into my account here! Smile

What about the FBI? Should I send them the first lad's ATM letter so they can determine that he's the scammer and not Phoenix/Mcferrin/Johnson?
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i would bait the FBI letter from a different address - the lad won't know the difference.

Personally, when running baits simultaneously, I prefer to only run one per character, just in case the lad sends out a few different scripts to the same addresses - then he starts getting the same replies to each email, he works out pretty fast that i'm just messing around with him.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CowboyBuck wrote:
The Mountain View California IP Address is Google's headquarters.

Smile

I thought both were hotmail... Embarassed

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad seems not to know his own name at all, so I suggest that next time you write him, you address him as Droopy McFlaccid and see if he reacts...... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I got my answer about the FBI letter.

It's confirmed! MR. Mcferin (or Phoenix or Johnson) is on the level and the other person (Richard Mark) who sent me the ATM information is a scammer!! Who knew? Laughing I must say, I'm flattered that the FBI and the President of Nigeria have taken the time to make sure I get my ATM card!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN:

I Detective :Paul Rex from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network, that you have a winning with CBN ATM DEPARTMENT as the Beneficiary of the said Amount OF 1.8MILLION USD (ONE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) confirmed on an ATM CARD .

And our agent in the Nigeria investigating just got back to us letting us to know the important information he went to the CBN (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) and ATM OFFICE Dept. and he asked the Governor of CBN if you have won an ATM CARD and the CBN governor said there is truly an inheritance in your name in their BANK so, he ordered Mr. McFerin Phoenix the ATM OFFICER and Mr. Mark Austin Senate President of Nigeria to inform you on your inheritance so our Agent detective in Nigeria also told us that when he went further for more investigation, he found that Mr. RICHARD MARK is a scam and the legit people involve in this ATM inheritance is Mr. McFerrin phoenix so you are to contact Mr. McFerrin Phoenix and when we asked them they said they sent you their working passport.

So do note that you are to stop transaction with Mr. RICHARD

MARK which email address is [email protected]

For you to receive your ATM CARD from the CBN our Agent told us that you are to contact Mr. McFerin phoenix and proceed with them and he gave us their contact email address which is: [email protected].

So you are to contact them and make sure you yield to their policy so that you will get your ATM CARD from them on time and also remember do always send me any emails from Mr. RICHARD MARK so that we shall know how to track them down and again don’t even email them again the personnel you are to reply are Mr. McFerin phoenix [email protected]. And note that the the inheritance you have with Mr. McFerin phoenix OF The CBN is 1.8 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS AND NOT 6.8 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

And our detective Agent told us that the CBN personnel’s said you need to contact them on time for you to receive your ATM CARD on time and after you must have contacted whom I asked you to contact, which is : Mr. McFerin phoenix [email protected]. You send us a mail

FBI DIRECTOR:Robert Mueller

Detective :Paul Rex

Head Officer,Internet Crimes And Fraud Investigator

FBI UK Internet Fraud Watch/Alert
E-mail:[email protected]

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ""Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity" IS OUR MOTTO.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I"m a little overwhelmed here. Now I have the FBI, Mr. Phoenix AND Mr.RIchard Mark all frantically emailing me, each assuring me that the other is a scammer. The FBI is pledging to "track down" Mr. Richard Mark, the scammer and telling me to deal with Phoenix.

I'm getting dizzy. Crying or Very sad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm getting dizzy.
Laughing Welcome to Baiting! Believe me, they all feel worse than you do right now. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I"ve been given the address to send the 260.75 fee for my ATM card.

I looked it up and it's of a real bank in Nigeria. How can that be?

Receivers First Name: Jeffery
Receivers Last Name: casper
Payment Address: 14th Floor 51/55 Broad Street
Country Nigeria

It looks like Mr.Phoenix really, really doesn't want me to contact Richard Mark anymore: Laughing

Quote:
And again Note that this mail is confidential and note again that the FBI is working towards a way to track Mr. Richard Mark down and the FBI have called him through phone and he his is going to be tracked down soon his location is been traced so don't email him again even if he gives you a reminder, you stop emailing him (Mr. Richard Mark),that will make him not to write you again.So act as i am instructing you don't you ever reply him (Mr. Richard Mark), again or contact them again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic