SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

free translation scam,,

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my brood of Dollies, went of script rather quickly, which was a surprise. And ended her last communication with this little gem of reason.

Quote:
Now I learn English, so I could have
a good understanding of your letters, till that time I use the help of
a translator.

Bells are ringing, lights are flashing, but being the kind, considerate helpful type, Twisted Evil I thought I would help the poor girl, Well you have to when there so in love with you. So I wrote this,,

Quote:
If you have trouble with understanding, you could use a translator, simply type "Google translate" into your search engine, It's a bit rough, but doesn't do a bad job, Simply copy and paste, then click on the language, then on the language you want it to translate too, and click on "translate'' and it's done,

Если у вас есть проблемы с пониманием, можно использовать переводчик, как и Google Translate Просто введите Google переводит в свою поисковую систему, нажмите на ваш язык ввода и язык вы хотите translate и его done.It 'S немного грубый, но он работ.

I reverse ran the thing through the translator a few times, just to make sure I didn't stuff up.

Quick as a flash this little monument to his stupidity arrived

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We are the translation firm that translates Your letters to Anna and
Anna's letters to You. We inform You that we do not pass letters
written in Russian.

Respectfully,
"Briz"

Well I'm heart broken,, it would seem my letters of love and affection are being read by a third party. I compared the headers of both the translation service and the love of my life, and there the same, Identical in fact.
So my little Dolly is also a translator, or Ivan-off, in the next chair in the internet cafe is. Or I've been pouring my heart felt thoughts out to a translator, who could be telling the love of my life anything..
I mean this is the stuff. "Days of our Drearies" are made of..

Do I ignore his e-mail and keep my romance alive, or tell him in Russian of cause to Fook Off, and pull his head in. In which case I will loose the love of my life and end up alone and unloved in the old men's home Wink playing Domino's, and kacking my dacks

Anyway, here's the headers, if anyone has also run across this sort of thing, But up until now, they haven't, s/he hasn't asked for money to do this translation..
I've found in the past, that I got told , If I want to continue corresponding with the lady, who doesn't speak or read a word , except Western Onion . that there is a fee to forward my letters of love and boredom on to Dolly

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by xxxxxxxxxx with SMTP id m17cs18484wfe;
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:13:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.230.15 with SMTP id c15mr367929ybh.235.1234250037208;
Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:13:57 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail2.secureserver50.com (mail2.secureserver50.com [67.15.229.9])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 2si12761963gxk.61.2009.02.09.23.13.55;
Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:13:56 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 67.15.229.9 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.15.229.9;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 67.15.229.9 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 9428 invoked by uid 399); 10 Feb 2009 07:13:49 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO L7) (195.5.125.2Cool
by mail2.secureserver50.com with SMTP; 10 Feb 2009 07:13:49 -0000
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:30:47 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.60.07) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]>
Subject: From Anna
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------893319E12C6DDFC"

------------893319E12C6DDFC
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the URL of the dating site? There is a whole series of fraudulent dating sites, operated by Russians, and offering 'translations' for Russian and Chinese ladies.

INTERLINGVO is the company, but they have maybe 100 dating site URL's, all interconnected....and real people never see other real people, only fakes.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust me, writing letters in russianese or ukrainish never, ever works. They either do that, or just ignore your insisting.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
What is the URL of the dating site?

Sorry, I should have said that hooked this one from My beloved.net.
Normally they will push the old translation fee boat after a couple of replies. But I've had this one going along nicely for a month or so.

I think it's possibly the fact that I answered in Russian, that triggered the response, and while they think there in control of there bait, there not about to relinquish it

vaultdweller wrote:
Trust me, writing letters in russianese or ukrainish never, ever works. They either do that, or just ignore your insisting.

Sorry I don't agree, I really only bait the Ruskies, and I can normally keep them on the hook for 4 to 6 months, without to much trouble, You simply have to learn to side step the requests for cash. Once your trapped into sending cash, your more or less gone, once they find out nothing will be forth coming

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have set up a similar service for lonely domino shuffling Kiwis to send their love mails to their girlfriends.

"Barbara would love to hear from ewe" is cheap and cheerful, emphasis on the cheap. I have recently had to hire Wooly Wendy to cope with increasing demand.

Laughing

Edit to alter nationality due to PM death threats received from angry Aussies.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Kate, you do know that we pass on all of the sheep shagging jokes to the Kiwi's

How does a Kiwi find his sheep in long grass?
I will share the answer in PM perhaps one day Wink

Back to the topic at hand Wink
I have never had a great deal of fun with a translation scam, they just dont like playing, it's normally such a quick scam, usually about a week for the money request and if you can string the payment out for another week your doing well.

Bank accounts are possible but I cant claim to have gotten one off of a translation scammer.

The best thing about theese scams is that if you do go too far and lose your love, you can catch back up in a weeks time which allows you to try a few things and have some fun Wink

Oh, the translation scammers pictures are generally of semi nakid girls, which I find degrading to women Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Online translating is pure bullshit, it's stupid and insulting for native language speakers, sometimes translation is so bad it makes no sense whatsoever. Conjugation is all fucked up, words are litteraly translated and they loose original meaning ... I once received online translation from a scammer in slovenian language and it was a complete slap in a face ....
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's replied after a four day wait, Will need to tell her about that, Can't have them getting lazy. No reference to her personal translator, Sent me a couple of clothed suggestive photo's,, and it's started to call me "Sunshine" Which is quite mate'ee. My Mum used to call me Sunshine when I was 4 years old.

I've not replied to her translator, Sometimes it pays to let things slide

It sent me this little gem of perfection, But after three wives and as many de-facto's it will need to get considerably more graphic, To wake me up, to things sexual.

Quote:
I express my love in sensual kisses, gentle embraces, naughty gestures, such as pinching you. I like making surprise dinners, because the smile of my man is very precious for me. I like to blindfold my beloved eyes and play games with him, because it is always something new and unexpected. It adds spice to sexual life.

And so beautifully translated as well.

murry

To find your girlfriend in long grass, Stand on tippee toe and call loudly Barrrrrrrbra, Barrrrrrrrbra, if that doesn't work, Look for the one without the Sun Hat. That will be she. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was thinking "quite pleasant" but yours works as well.

I am happy to see your love still loves you, it isn't very often that you can actually write to your love once the translation company is involved, perhaps she realy does love you

Unlikely Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like I've been given the elbow,, cast'out, isolated in my prime,
I've just this minute received this, and I'd like to report I'm not heart broken.

Quote:
Hello, my darling Gordon!
I need to tell you something important, which will not be good news
for you, if you feel for me the same I feel for you. pregnancy via the mails, perhaps
Please, don't think anything bad of me, but I can't continue writing
to you anymore. It is my fault, but it is not my wish. Translation of
letters costs too much for me, I can't continue paying for our
letters. I'm not asking you to pay for letters, because it will make
you think I'm interested in your money. I don't want you to think like
that.
I just want you to forgive me. It may seem to you that I played with
you, and now I'm leaving you, but it is not like that.
Sorry, it is really hard for me to express my feelings now...
Good bye,
Anna.

Well what does one do. One writes back and offers to pay for the translations. Doesn't one. Or one simply say's Fook it, and deletes the e-mail address. I might just ask, what the translation casts would be, No harm in asking. Wink
Parting is such sweet sorrow, and her bat's also broken X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.60.07) Professional

Resistance is futile

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man technology moves so fast these days
Quote:
pregnancy via the mails
I had no idea that was possible till now. The things you learn at eater.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The plot thickens, I just received this communication from "them over there"

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Your letter to our client Anna, our client, will not be translated,
because as You already know, the Anna's account of correspondence,
which she opened to write to You, is empty now. I am Anna's
translator, Irina Alexandrovna Prasolova, translation firm "Briz",
license # NU 573780.
I can not pass any kind of contact information. According to the rule
of our work, clients can exchange their contact information only during
their direct correspondence.
Anna has informed us, that she can not afford the cost of our services
anymore. She is very upset about that and she has asked me to pass her
apologies to You.
If You do not want to continue the correspondence with Anna, since You
and Anna developed Your relationships, we can advice You to become our
client and open an account of correspondence for You and Anna.
Let us know, if You are interested, and we will inform Anna about it
and send You the information about our services and prices.

Respectfully,
Irina Alexandrovna Prasolova
Translation firm
"Briz"

So I replied with the following,, As one does.

Quote:
Dear Irina,
May I cal you Irina, We in Australia consider everyone friends and always use first names, it's far more friendly, Don't you know..

Thanks for your prompt reply,just don't ask to see the e-mail I would be most grateful if you could forward a synopsis or your translation rates, to myself. As I am most keen to continue correspondence with Anna Thing, I have no bloody idea if it has another name, so 'Thing" will serfice
As you will know we have built up a repore, and while our e-mail correspondence is ongoing, it is only the first step into a relationship the second steps divorce I did plan on asking Anna if she would like to visit with 4 others for a short holiday. These plans are of cause now suspended until I can renew communications with Anna.
Therefore would you please forward your rates and charges at your earliest conveyance

Thanking you in this regard,, Sincerely Gordon

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got his scale of charges. All sounds very reasonable , I wonder what free translater service he uses.

Quote:
Thank You for your letter.
Certainly, You can address to me using my first name, until it is
full and not diminutive. And we will address to You using Your
surname, because it is business and we are not get used to call our
business partners using their first names only. It is like this in
Ukraine. I think some of his translation went a bit astray, hope the paid version's better

We present the information about our services and prices.

Services and prices of the translation firm "Briz"

Services Prices

Translation of one
letter 5 USD

scanning one photo 2 USD

printing one photo 3 USD

You can fill up the account with any sum You find suitable.
We also have unlimited services.

You could choose either "unlimited translation" or "unlimited
correspondence".

"UNLIMITED TRANSLATION" is the translation of the letters without
scanning or printing photos.

"UNLIMITED CORRESPONDENCE" includes translation of the letters,
scanning and printing photos.

Services Prices
1 month "UNLIMITED TRANSLATION" 150 USD
2 months "UNLIMITED TRANSLATION" 270 USD
1 month "UNLIMITED CORRESPONDENCE" 200 USD
2 months "UNLIMITED CORRESPONDENCE" 350 USD

Please, let us know Your decision no matter if it is negative or
positive, since Anna is very worried about the present situation.

You can contact us by our email:

[email protected]

Sincerelly,
Irina Alexandrovna Prasolova
Translation firm
"Briz"

And all very reasonable NOT
I might just inquire , how his payment system works, and what's involved with setting up an account. Wink

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic