SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now this is different

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

In regards to your fund transfer, we the entire members of the federal house of senate has approved the above documents in your name to enable us concluded this final stage of your transfer before the 26th FEBUARY 2009.

The federal contractors identification card, clearance documents and remittance form from Central bank OF NIGERIA, which will be filled, and return by you.

We the entire members of the house has finalized on our last meeting with the head of state and placed this decision of all this transferring documents as $120 (0neTwenty dollars) only, which you have to send now so that the GNAB will be issued to you. Also be informed that the board has met today and endorse the transfer, the process has began, as this decisions has been placed with all the top government officials involved on the transfer including the bank directors.

You have to note carefully that the contents of the article of law established under the bank of Nigeria foreign transfer of page 67, cap 10 under paragraph 6, which state clearly that under no circumstance will a huge amount above $1Million be remitted to overseas account without GNAB. And such fund will be disbursed into government account as seize fund. This was the main reason why the fund has not gotten to your bank for many years.

Therefore the bank board and other top officials are demanding for these government non assessment bonds (GNAB) belonging to our client which is you otherwise there will be a problem, meanwhile the house has promised them that the gnab will be forwarded by our client. Which is necessary for record purposes.

We the entire members of the house of senate are using this urgent medium to advise you to make payment of your GNAB fee of $120 without any further delay.

Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of the movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100% guarantee to deliver the work as soon as your western union information reach us at our house email addresses it is not less than 24hours that the order was placed.

Note that your fund will be free to move from the bank without any delay if you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is $120 only to make sure that no government monitor or agent can access the fund during the delivery remittance. You have to get the gnab written on your name and stamped before the fund credit to your bank account.

This was why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB.

Based on these explanations, you are hereby advised to send payment information of $120 through our direct email address on or before 26th FEBUARY 2009. as the closing date placed.

This gnab will show that the transaction was made through the full capacity of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance.
Use the information bellow for the payment of the $120 GNAB requirements:

Receiver name: Mr 3MM4NU3L KP0NN0
Text question---gnab,
Answer----final

Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer.

As soon as this is done, it will take only 24hours for the fund to be credited in your designated bank account, you will be contacted by your Bank herself.

CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]

YOUR PAYMENT AGENT,
Dr. D4V1D M4RK
Secretary of the federation
(Federal Republic of Nigeria

Is it just me or is this a new format that the lads just created? -goes to check the Baiter University to see if there is anything on this type of scam-

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new, really. The "oh, lookee here, you have a big, fat transfer that just needs this little ole fee paid first..." approach is pretty old. They just switch up the names and details a little every once in a while. The "senate" or the "president" have decided to turn loose of simply millions in my baiting character's direction.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrsbean: Oh I see. Is this modality at the baiter university?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if it's at baiter University, but it's pretty old. Let's face it, any "unclaimed fund" that needs an advance payment to collect is just straight, good old fasioned 419. Many "new" modalities are just variations on the old theme.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like MrsBean and Mugatu said: it's a pretty standard format.

The problem with this one though is that the lad is using Gmail. He's therefore probably a little bit more switched on than the average lad - even though he's gone for a quick $120 and told you he's in Nigeria.

The first thing I would do is get him to change over to Yahoo. Not because he's a prime candidate for a safari; but purely because I hate to see smug lads use Gmail. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets keep gmail pure Wink

If you're looking through posts and the Uni for ideas and inspiration, look for NOK (next of kin), DBC (dead bank customer), cash card and trunk box scams which are ultimately the same scam - you can use many of the same <strike>torture techniques</strike> ways of playing with your pet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic