SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the moment he has stopped talking to Bu1ch. Bu1ch is getting more than a little upset at being ignored after he paid the $400. Clearly he hasn't been using enough gasoline on the fire. Twisted Evil

Bu1ch will poking at the lad(all his alter ego's), the FB1, M1kes (all 3). He needs a couple days out of the house, Niger might be a good vacation.

My RL is going to limit internet access for the next few days.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pablo - Not to worry about being away for a few days. I don't intend to propose a safari to him till next week. I'll wait till you get back, and maybe some more convoluted weirdness and confusing stuff can be weaved into his trip with your characters as well. Yankari Park will be a fallback destination for the lad, if Muff1n decides to go on the run with the cash to avoid Alf's visit. Very Happy
We'll see ya when you get back. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo, no worries, waiting makes the heart grow fonder.

Slappy, interesting timing; I was thinking of springing Alf's imminent arrival to Nigeria on him for next weekend. Of course that can play out two ways: A race to Niger, or he begs to meet Alf in the opposite part of Nigeria from where he resides. Let me know what you have in mind so we don't get into each other's spokes. Alf has not emailed him in a week or so (that waiting thing...)

Edit, Alf sent this:
Quote:
I thin the fake might be you. I got a check for 100,000. I will get the balance later once I clear up a few fees.

I will be traveling to Africa next week to pick p the funds from the bank that I had left for you. Since you were such a dick, I am keeping it for myself.

Master, the chop worked Wink Hey it would be great if Ihava emailed mike, since she will be travelling with Alf to Africa next week... Mike might be able to talk her into giving away where and when they will be, against Alf's whishes, because she loves mike so much and all (?) Wink

This from bait no3:
Quote:
I don know how to tell you that am not playing game i am telling you the truth,and i will not hid any thing from you,That photo you say was a mistake on my secretary part who i ask to forward mr Mike Photo Graph to and mistaking attach that photo to you.

Then let me re-inform you that the international passport is 100% correct ,That is the original passport of Mr Mike Itsede.I want to inform you that nobody will be trilling you ,If the is any fraudulent prospective,its from You ,you are not acting right listen we have played our part ,you follow my instruction immediately and let forget about every thing regarding fund or transfer ,.

Please follow my instruction and it will be well. GO DOWN TO WESTERN UNION ,INFORM THEM YOU WANT TO MAKE A WITHDRAWER OF THE FUND,tHAT CAN BE DONE. then YOU WILL BE GIVE A SLIP FOR WITHDRAW OF YOUR FUND .WITHDRAW THE FUND AND GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION LOCAL SHOP,THERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ,WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENT ,MAKE THE PAYMENT IN $900.00 usd IN TWO AND $700 usd ,IN ONE.

WITH THE SAME PAYMENT INFORMATION . REMOVE the fund from that western union money transfer and go to another location and make the transfer ,if possible travel and make the transfer listen you just have 24 hours if not for get i will not listen to you plead again.

Listen Mike Itsede has going to the bank and according to him ,he said that western union office were saying ,that the fund has no security question and answer and according to their system ,its say NO MATCH.

I have ask him to go today,you cousin should be able to call the office and get the security question and answer please just ask him about it and reply with that in you next mail.

I will be waiting for positive form you

PROF KOFI
Quote:
Hello to you sir,
This is prof kofi,I will not repeart my self again,Mr,Mike just call me for confirmation as i instructed him that the fund is not available ,that still on no match.Means the MTCN has no match.Let your consine sen the complet information ,the payment slip if not there is nothing we can do here .
Listen this what i want you to do for me .
1, I want you to go to western union withdraw the money $2500 and go to another local agent and send the money three times,
2, we have ghone to five western union office ,and they take saying the same thing.
So you are advices to send the slip ,let know were the fund was sent to so we can pick it up.May be it was not sendt to my location.
Listen Mr Roger i need that slip with 24 hours call your cousine any were he is if not you are a lier.
Thanks
Prof Kofi

Doesn't he get it, the money was choped!?...
Quote:
The money has been picked up by Mike Itsede. Now what?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K0fi
Quote:
yoU LIER ,YOU DA NOT TRANSFER ANY MONEY TO US.i SAID MORE THAN FIVE TIMES CONTACT [email protected] ,I DID NOT GIVE YOU ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT. yoU WHEN AHEAD TO MAKE DIFFERENCES ON YOU OWN AND LIE TO ME THAT YOU MADE PAYMENT TO YOUR SELF NOT US ./
lISTEN FROM TODAY ON YOU HAVE FORFELITED YOUR ATM CARD BECAuse YOU FAILED TO ABIDE BY OUR RULES AND REGULATION .
wE ASK YOU TO CONTACT MR M1KE IT5EDE ON AT EMAIL AND MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION THAT YOU FAIL.
SO STOP MAIL ME ,YOU ARE SO USELESS LIKE YOUR FATHER.
FOOLISH LIER
PROF K0FI
There are more open questions than answers. Bu1ch is confused and is going to need some answers Evil or Very Mad

M1ke 1tsede <[email protected]> 2 hours later

Quote:
i taught you were good,i never new you were worst.are you sure you really have sence,I ask you not to send any email to [email protected] and you have been reply that mail,Well sorry there is noting that can be done to dull person like you,
I said payment should be made to western union and to this mail [email protected] alone,but you disobey,sorry you are about forferiting your fund now .
Are you now ready to make the payment of $400 USD down to us YES or NO
M1ke 1tsede
Bu1ch has gotto go to WU and learn about new security rules. The documentaros at WU aren't going to like the email address Cool

I guess the FB1 is still working on the information I sent secret agent man Twisted Evil

RL limited not zero access, good work guys

Slap juju the lad need to get himself to an outfitter for a hat and good walking shoes Smile

Need to work on him getting his own It5ede email. Razz

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping to get him to Agadez before Alf gets there, and next week is perfect timing JuJu. As you know, it's always fluid with this guy, so we will play things by ear. If he won't meet the banker in Agadez before you get there, perhaps he will cross the border to Dosso, or some other town near the Nigerian border to make a deal with Muff1n. If not, the banker could flee to Yankari National Park in Northeast Nigeria. And maybe Mr. Micheal could be lured there?? We'll see. JuJu, you can get me on skype if you want to discuss any specific details or timing. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding Mr. Willi@ms' email to just send him "about $10,000 USD by Western Union, Muff1n replies:

Quote:
from Thom@s Muff1n
to Mike Its3d3
date Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM
subject Re: Answers to your probing questions

Dear Mr. M1cheal Willi@ms,

Have you been drinking? There is no chance in hell or on this great earth that any secret payment will ever be sent from this bank via Western Union. Everyone knows that Western Union in Africa is infiltrated at all levels by crooks, thieves, and scammers.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Slappy, I really think that you & you rmuffin character are the future of this bait. I will support your safari effort & think that this is the best chance we have.

As of now, he is not being very playfull, and I have got some very stern messages, in both ongoing baits. As far as Alf is concerned, the seed has been planted for a race to Agadaz, but I have no avenue to taunt him for now, so mufin needs to do this by turning up the Alf is coming for the money pressure.

Bait no.1 (Alf): He wrote back:
Quote:
good luck?

Bait no. 3, he wrote:
(BLOODE LIER FUCK OFF MY MAIL BOX)
Quote:
Listen Bloode lier,No body pick up the money as far as i am concerning you are a fool.and a lier.
Now i understand who am dealing with,now i see that you did not even pay any amount of money,was this how you paid the $1500,$3000 and $5000 you bloode cheat.
So i believethat this is my last mail with you ,since i no understand who am dealing with.I will not response to any of your mail again.
I can see that you are really a thief who want to steal from where he dont not have ,i believ you are assocaited with the Gomer,
Those thief ,Never you mail me again ,As far as you are concerning you have lost your fund from Today,Legally or illegally.
Fuck off my mail box NOW
Prof kofi

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Niger race seems to the best next hope. I am daily rattling his cage. The lad's behaviour seems to doubt that mr g had anything to do with the Bu1ch bait chop.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:27 AM
subject RE: Answers to your probing questions

Ok Thanks Mr Muffin.Then when am i getten the fund then i want know as time is getten out of hand .
Micheal
Laughing Time is a luxury you do not have much of, Mr. Micheal. I may have to spell it out for this dummy, as I believe Alf is coming to the Agadez bank, bright and early this coming Monday morning. Very Happy Isn't this correct, JuJu?

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sure whenever you say, just let me know.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, JuJu. Tell him you are coming to see me Monday morning. Maybe it will light a fire under his butt, and he will buy a bus ticket up to Agadez. He's a lazy lad, so it's a longshot. But anything to bug him is fun for me. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im thinking we may want to give him at least another day.

if he thinks alf will get there first then he may think it worthless to move

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Master, so you are saying next Tuesday, 24th? Fine with me...I'll leave it to JuJu, and just hold the fort, until he sends him a date of some sort. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im out of wack. I was thinking it was monday today. disregard

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I had the same reaction... Thought slappy meant today at first Confused

Right, so next monday. Let's go for that, why not. It would be helpfull if Muffin informed him of this, since I am playing Jedi mind tricks on him currently, I'm in the no reply phase currently Wink

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's talking again...
Bu1ch to FB1
Quote:
Listen Mr. Secret agent FBI man. I sent the $400 to Mike It5ede as was asked and Prof. Kofi then told me to never contact him again. They are Nigerian fraudsters that steal my money.
Probably direct enough Razz
FB1 speaks
Quote:
I want to speak to prof K0fi before mailing you back.Listen you were ask to contact Mr Mike It5ede On [email protected], but accordig(half construction tool half musical instrument)to them you contcted [email protected],you did not follow their instruction its was all your fort. (That is what accordig was for)
I even told you that [email protected] is the real mail.i informed you so you have to contac prof k0fi,we just spoke to him,let me help you.
Contact prof k0fi and nobody else on [email protected]..

Sent to K0fi, Michael and M1ke
Quote:
I don't know what has happened to my $400.00 All I get when I ask is insults. I don't trust any of you. I asked for a secure transfer and you refused.
Even the Western Union guy said not to send money to africa unless it was trusted family.
Someone has stolen my $400.00 Clearly you have no interest in conducting business in an honest way.

M1ke It5ede([email protected])
Quote:
THANKS TO THE WESTERN UNION GUY WHO WAS TRYINH TO HELP YOU BUT THE FUND WAS SENMT TO REALLY THE WROONG PERSON.i SAID DO NOT CONTACT THAT MR [email protected],NUT YOU WHEN AHEAD AND DID IF REALLY YOU REALLY PAID THE MONEY.

SO SORRY JUST CONTACT PROF KOFI,HE HAS SUGGESTED ANOTHER SOLUTION NOW .

K0fi
Quote:
our Transcation is done honestly,i dont see why you will have to disobey our rule ,them

Bu1ch had questions for K0fi
Quote:
Where is my $400 gone. I transfered the money you acuse me of not.
Why does Mike It5ede use Michae1 Wi11iams email address? Why are you insulting me?

@@Master maybe the gomer angle is starting to sink in Twisted Evil
K0fi
Quote:
I Simply ask you to do a small transfer and you mess it up.
I said contact Mike itsede on [email protected] and make the transfer to him.
I did not ask you to contact [email protected] or what so ever what you did ,
So i said that you should make the transfer to him and he will confirm to me that you have made the transfer and immediately ,i will be release your ATM card for delivery.
But you did you own thing wrongly.
All you need to do is to arrange $400 usd and immediately contact me ,this time ,you will only need to contact me prof kofi and i will give you directive ,as i am stuill ready to help you.
This time you are making it through MOney Gram Transfer services.
i will be waiting for your email,Let me know your mind.

Ok Prof. K0fi In addition to answers to some questions we will need your contact information. Twisted Evil Bu1ch starts by agreeing to his terms. Cool
Quote:
Okay I will only deal with Prof K0fi. I will only use this email address.
M0ney Gram has a new service transfer to a ghost Twisted Evil

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Alf told him that he got a check from gomer for 100000 and it bounced, and that he's going to Africa in the next 2 weeks to pick up the money from muffin for hiself... and Mike is Alf's best friend all over again!
Quote:
I want to inform you that we have done every thing that pleases.
I want you to understand that if you will be coming to nigeria ,then we need to meet in Edo state in Nigeria .So let know your flight shedule ,and let us meet in Nigeria.I will be going to Nigeria Next tomorrow ok.

So i will be waiting for you at Edo state Benin city.Listen i hope you will not be going to who so ever simba camp ,because simba camp or so is not real?
As i have investigate it and there is not as simba safari camp,those people were part of your problem .

So let me know how far you go and i want to know how much you have an all.
Thanks i will be waiting for your email.

Try and call me immediately i want to hear from you now.

Micheal Williams

Alf wrote:
Quote:
As I told you I am going to africa to pick up the money from muffin. The thing is that I have some debts now and I have 30,000 left from the bounced check but my bank wants me arrested. I need to get the money from agadaz to pay off my debts so I cannot give it to you unless you finalize my winnings once and for ll becuase I need money.

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, let me start off by saying hello, I'm relatively new here. I've read ALL 41 pages in the last 3 days and gotten very little real work done.

I've loved reading the emails and especially the phone calls of this poor lad on his safari. Really, really great work. I could honestly tell the desperation on the phone when he said "There is no S1mba s@fari here, no one knows what that is!"

Anyway, maybe you've all realized this as you're doing it, but here's my amateur analysis of the situation, FWIW.

I think these lads are like the conquistadores of old - they're sent out with very little resources by their masters on very short leashes with no resources to get home. By nature, their trips are all one way - pick up the maga, steal his money, use that money to get home. You don't get his money, you don't come home.

I think thats what happened the first time, except that maybe after awhile, the oga felt sorry for him, or he bartered off whatever he was carrying. The second trip to Benin, either before the trip or during the second "missed shuttle", the oga said "enough with you, you're on your own", necessitating him or his pal to sell the watch.

After that, I see a distinct disconnect between the gomer-lad and the mi. Willms character. Willims is beaten, exhausted, and broke, but he doesn't work for gomer-lad anymore, at least I don't think so. Now, he's getting desperate and trying to come up with money on his own, and he knows he has no chance in hell of finance to get there.

Additionally, I think he was living with this gang headed by gomer-lad in the beginning, but after getting kicked out, he got his butt sent home to Ego state (or something like that) where he has been ever since. He seems insistant on gettimg people or money to come to ego, and is unwilling to budge on that, because he can't move.

To add to the confusion, I think that the Willims CHARACTER (i.e., the email) was taken over by the gang and for awhile was headed by someone new, then dropped. Thats why all of the sudden he changed emails.

He's desperate and amateurish, and grasping at straws. If you still want to mess with the safari lad, I don't think you're going to get him to go anywhere, he's at the end of his rope.

If you want to get him again, I think he needs a carrot thats within his reach, which doesn't have to be far to still be painful. My idea would be to see if you can make him walk long distances to pick up his cash, but you guys know him better than I do.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to throw out an idea without making my other post too cluttered.

Feel free to use it if you want, but I won't be insulted if you don't.

Willims may not fall for another "meet me in nigeria" trick, but if you can get him to believe you, you might try this:

Alf has hired a car to drive to Willims (because willims refuses to move, he's out of cash). Car gets stuck/stranded/etc somewhere outside of town on the side of the road, say 10 miles out. Police come to pick up Alf, but alf thinks cops are going to rob him, so he hides the cash in the trunk. Go to the car on the side of the road, the cash is in the trunk. These lads are willing to suffer - it will be a LONG walk. Bonus if he gets arrested for trying to get into someone else's car.

Alternate: You're afriad to meet him in town, so he has to meet you a few miles out. Just so he has to walk.

Might need the assistance of some good road maps/google earth.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@hoorah Welcome to eater. As you said it can take over your life. This thread has all the drama of a good novel. Mike It5ede is not typical nor harmless. This thread has given us collectively a lot of information about him. (Not to mention a geography lesson on west africa)

Right now it isn't clear if he is larger than a one man operation. I believe that he has "resources" available to him that he can call on.

Most 419 scammers would have given up long before now M1ke has continued to chase the pot of gold that he periodically believes that only a couple emails more will be his.

He is different in other ways as well he responds to total confusion. He ignores a scripted plan. He respondes to Alf when he is seriously drunk and tends to ignore him when he has sobered up. The race for Niger has been in the works for months.

Bait safe there is a lot of good information on this site.

p.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
SURPRISE, SURPRISE...

@Red - Here is the product of your work:
clapping

So, I noticed that neither he nor any of the people he's standing with are wearing wrist-watches.

AWWWW.......too soon? Twisted Evil
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:

Most 419 scammers would have given up long before now M1ke has continued to chase the pot of gold that he periodically believes that only a couple emails more will be his.

Thats what makes me believe he's more on his own. Once sucked in, its easy to have visions of big payouts on your own while everyone around you is telling you you're getting fooled.

I think the people on the outside can see through it, but he can't. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, I'm just thinking out loud. Im just trying theories that look like they might fit, but you're right, there's a lot we don't know.

I admit his english is better than most, which leads me to believe he's got a better handle on this than younglads.

Maybe he does have resources, but is acting like a dog that just ran into a sliding glass door - he knows its open, and he's gone through it a thousand times before, but right now.....he just doesn't trust it.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww......just got home and tried to listen to the 4shared links - they're all gone. I read the whole thread at work and 4shared is blocked, so I didnt know until now.

Any chance anyone still has those files?
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K0fi
Quote:
Good i just pray you complie with my instructions.Now wht you need to do is to immeditely inform me when the pyment will be mde ,because you made payment to the wrong person.
And ccoding o the meeting we havd ,you have been ask to make any pyment of $400 usd to me immediately so that your fund can be release.Now you will need to follow my instruction ok.

You are to go to any Money Gram Shop and make the transfer will the information below ,

And as soon the payment is transfer you will be advices to send me the payment information immediately.

Below is the payment information.

Reciever Name :Jud1th 0semare
Reciever address: 12 lagos ...

these are the informtion you need in making the transfer down to me and you MUST send me the transfer slip as soon the fund has been transfer.

Once this is done your ATM Card will be release.

Thanks and Follow my instructions

Bu1ch agreed to deal with K0fi only not Ms. 0semare Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ hoorah - Which 4shared links are you talking about? What page and post in this thread?

Mr. Muffin is going to be a great guy, and offer to meet Mich3al halfway, in Kano, Nigeria. I will tell him I am supposed to meet Alf on Friday, Feb. 27th in Jos. This will give him a whole week to get up there. It's about 1200km from Lagos to Kano, a long bus ride. I will of course have the entire $48,000 in cash with me and tell Mich3al this, in case Mich3al decides to not meet with me in Kano, and I have to turn over all the cash to Alf.
But there is no telling what Mr. Muffin will do if Mich3al decides to meet him... Smile

edit: damn webspace didn't change the pic size..image removed.
changed the name of the town to meet Alf, in case he has associates in Abuja. Let them travel over 100 miles to Jos. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic