SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wants Donations For Kids Charity...Lad Attempts Trophy Pic!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HospitalRd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in from the lad.

Quote:
Dear Jonathan,
I quite got your message with a concise understanding,however i must say i am sorry to may have intruded into your private life.As the case may be now,i will like which gender of the children and of what age,we have their age running from at least one to twelve years.On a good arrangement we can arrange for you to come over here to pick the child you will like but one thing w are trying to avoid is the attraction of the anti graft agents in Nigeria.So we would like to send the kid to you through one of our aids here to bring to you on a very good bargain.we might not be telling you how much the child in particular will cost you until you must have made your choice of the gender and the age.

Reply to me immediately.

Hmm...I wonder how they determine the price on these kids. We'll see, I'm going to ask the price on few options.

"if you don't witness the mighty hands of God within 7days then,i will gather stones to worship it and die like pagan for you."
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad with a conscience?
Scotsman wearing soiled underpants (*) wrote:
I write acknowledging receipt of your recent email. Now that I have had the opportunity to consider the good work the charity does, I'm now considering making a donation, most likely a substantial one, to assist with the tireless and selfless work undertaken by good people such as yourself.

Please let me know if several smaller contributions over the course of the next 12 months would be acceptable as I can't immediately part with the sum I'm considering donating as it would cause me considerable financial hardship at the moment.
(*)Cryptic clue to character name.

Lad with conscience wrote:
In as much as i wish to appreciate your concern towards this cause i must say that we are not compelling you to give anything beyond your capacity that will run you into financial constraints.No,this is just like an appeal fund raiser,a widows might contribution.
The foundation is and will continue to exit by God's grace,you can mke your valued donation at any time of your convinience so as not to affect your financial capability.

Remain blessed.
I find his reply so reassuring. Druck me funk, he's concerned with my welfare Rolling Eyes

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesnt want 800 boxes of lego toys for the kids

Quote:
With due respect the children would have love the supply of the legoland toys but as a result of some financial constrained we are facing in the home now ,we will appreciate some financial assistance,the food supply has not been sufficient,the education of the children and their clothing need to be taken care of and mostly the children are growing in their numbers,we wish to construct another hall so as to be able to accomodate all the children.
Your financial asistance will be highly preferred Sir,

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad is obviously very patient and polite.

His third unsuccessful trip to collect his donation resulted in this extremely nice response. He must be a Lad in training or something. Other Lads would have blown a keyboard by now.

Quote:
I really i am sorry for having to contact you for this umpteempth time regarding this issue of non remittance of the money from the bank.The money still couldnt be pulled out from here .It is quite there be because of what the agent from the bank sighted as incompetency or imperfection in the handling or processing from the sending agent.The money is not being made accesible for pick up by my agent.
Sir please tell them tht the money irrespective of the fact that it cannot be picked up by the recipient.they will know how to go about it or otherwise you should try and get the money back from them and send it through other meand and send us the details immideately
I know how inconveniencing and embarrasing this might appear ,but please sir do not count it as an offence.The entire organization still commend your and appreciate your kindly gesture.

I wil be aiting online.

I really don't think this Lad is capable of blowing a gasket.
Perhaps others will have more success at getting this Lad to blow his brains all over his keyboard.

Oh well, the fourth trip to collect his donation will happen within the next 3 hours or so. Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's a lazy tool. he didn't do my banner, won't fill any form and didn't send me passport photo.

me didn't want my 1,000 either

But he sent me a picture of himself

Closed lad accounts x11
Schwetty Weaner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this newbie here needs advice. I send this lad two emails pounding on him that my charity could not do WU. I think he may be mixing me up with you guys. I don't have any processes with WU to cancel. Anyone baiting him with the name of L33? It is close to my name, so it could just be a typo.

I expected my first bank account to be in Nigeria or China, not BofA in the good ole USofA. This BofA branch actually exists. Through google, I found a person with the same name as the bank account on a reunion website that lives only 6 or 7 miles from this branch. Any chance I have an innocent vic here? I know from the boards to send lad's accounts to Al4n, but what do I do with this one?

Quote:
However we have been able to contact our brokers in the United States and she has provided us with her bank account for you to lodge in the money.We will therefore appreciate you cancel every process with the Western Union and pay in the money directly to the account provided below.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an email to the abuse section of B of A notifying them of our friend and his use of that account. I imagine they will look into it.

I'm still working with him, however, and he was not too amused when I told him he must be gay because he said he was working "hand in hand" with a Mr. Johnson.

Sadly, he missed the deadline for collecting his payment of 12K before the end of my foundation's fiscal year (couldn't do the grid. Only clicked 6 boxes) so now we will have to go through a more formal process to get his $$$.

Maybe I'll approach him at some point about "adopting" one of the teenage girls he must have there. Seems like he's willing to sell the kids, doesn't it?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pm the info to a mod. They will sort it out.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Schwetty Weaner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forwarded the info to a mod.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We normally give cash donations to the Great Ormand St hospital for children, if you could send us a detailed letter of your needs I could submit that to our board, and maybe we could divert some of the money to your good cause.

Quite a charmer this arsehole would see money taken from a children’s charity

Quote:
Sir,
Presently we are in the rainy season in Nigeria and the rains are coming down in its heaviest,We do not have a good drainage system to take care of the floods in the home.we will need some money for the construction of a good drainage system.
Secondly like i said ,the children are growing in their numbers and the little accommodation in the home has not been comfortably accommodation them thus making them more vulnerable to disease,we also wish to construct a new block of classrooms for the education of the children.

The food supply has been minimal owing to lack of food stuffs in the home and most of the sponsors we have at the moment ha not been up and doing.
These and more and the reasons we need you to supply us.
I wish your council will be so considerate to attend to this needs.

Thank You again for your anticipated consideration

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like a well organised charity. My church offered help, I explained how we handle projects, invited him to view my website and then he replies with a load of BS about a widows mite, a few bible quotes, and a donation form for me to fill out.

And he addresses it to "Dear Ju5t1n". Who the heck is Ju5t1n?

He's going to have to do better than that.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who the heck is Ju5t1n?

Him with His Lady when the stress kicks in Laughing

ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone heard from Mr utuk today? or have I been dropped?

Closed lad accounts x11
Trogdor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

any idea were this guy is?
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the lad's most recent email:
http://headertool.apelord.com/ wrote:
196.207.3.12 Nigeria*

grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a couple of rounds of exploratory emails the 4ubr3y f0und47ion has offered to fund a whole orphanage.

I have asked for detailed poposals. Let's see how much work he puts into them. I think he will find the committee is quite demanding. And after all it could be the lad's retirement fund...

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad is amazing.

His fourth trip to collect the donation was not successful and he's promised a FIFTH trip as well!!! All of these trips are with the SAME cash transfer receipt that was sent to the Lad days ago...

Quote:
I don't think that was the problem,there was a clear presentation of valid identification card today by our receiver at the desk of the bank.I quite reason with your observation but the receiver couldn't have used any fake identification to collect the money.He is an astute member of the board and the treasurer,so he would have tried playing such an arrant nonsense.Anyway i will ask him to revisit the bank again now and lay this complain to them ,maybe they might use that in determining the money.I will keep you updated.Sorry for this whole stresses .You are a real genius (yes I am) at your understanding.

At least the Lad will lose his temper at the bank. That should help his cause!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad made 5 trips to collect his donation.
All were unsuccessful.
He was berated at the bank for coming back again.

Thus he sent me a BofA bank account in Florida.
I want to confirm that Al4n has received the info.

Account is BofA, Florida.
Lady is the beneficiary.

If someone can PM the account, I will check and not duplicate efforts for Al4n.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, go ahead and send to Alan anyhow, the more evidence the better. The account's owner is an older woman in Lady Lake, Florida.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Thanks SSA^^^^^^^

Same account.
Will send anyway.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she is an unwitting participant, from what I found out about her.

HospitalRd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The kids are for sale now. I'll see if I can bargain a better price.

Quote:
Mr Jonathan,
I am sorry to learn that you have been denied the opportunity for adoption by other orphanage homes.I was able to persuade the proprietress of this organization Princess Tosin Jegede on this subject matter and this has engaged us in a very extensive discussions causing the reason for my having to reply your mail this little late.The proprietress has decided to grant your request only on one condition,if only you are going to make sure that these children are not being treated as slavery.Meanwhile underlisted are the costs cf the children according to their age and gender.

1,A BOY OF 5YEARS WILL COST YOU $12,000
2,A BOY OF 10 YEARS WILL COST YOU $15,000
3,A GIRL OF 5 YEARS WILL COST YOU $14,000
4, A GIRL OF 5 YEARS WILL COST YOU $18,000

If you are comfortable with the conditions and the list,w will send you details on how you are going to remit the money to us.Conveying the child to you wont be a problem,we have our agent who shuttles between USA and Nigeria we will alert him about this and you will get the child you want at your door step on your sucessful remittance of the money.

I'll be waiting to receive your response.

"if you don't witness the mighty hands of God within 7days then,i will gather stones to worship it and die like pagan for you."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you use barter? It'd be something the website could use, bartering children

http://www.bartercard.com.au/

Just a thought Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will get the child you want at your door step

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love the Lads writing style.
The kids get delivered like a morning newspaper.

Schwetty Weaner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going down the wrong path here. I am trying to donate to his cause and all I will get back are warm and fuzzies! Please find out if one of these kids knows how to do yard work and mulch, and I will switch tactics.

Does anyone have a charity group application that can be modified? I need to get one out today, and RL prevents me from doing one from scratch.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic