SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how much do Lads know

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trogdor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About our little counter scamming movement? I'm pretty new so id like to know how much these guys understand (if at all)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them know, some of them don't. The fact that someone can spend time doing what we do without any monetary gain just warps their minds. Some of them even read Eater.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like SSA says,it depends on the lad.Some of them are so distrustful,it is obvious they have had the hell baited out of them.Others(like my current hitlad)put up with so much it is evident they have no clue what is going on.
Regardless,they really have no clue why we would do this for no profit.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, I mostly like the fact that lads read Eater. It makes them paranoid that each new potential victim they have in their box could be a baiter. I would guess that only a few of the smartest ones actually get what we do here.

I'll bet some of them even laughed at their colleagues who got sent to Abeche. I hope Dan is reading this. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads have to have been baited before.

One lad was a real slut, I think at least 10 people were baiting him at one time, He actually nearly made me feel sorry for him, he was really desperate. His name was Hub3rs0n. Constantly went off script, begging and pleading for money, job, scholarship, passport, airfare, you name it.

I think they must have been told about us, but the odds are great. There must be thousands and thousands of them sending out hundreds of emails a day.

They are a lot more careful these days, I noticed my trophies are a LOT harder to get, even dodgy photos are tough.

When I started, I got fake cheque scans, photos after one email, whatever you asked, they did.

Not now, its tough being a baiter, lol.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^There are many of those baited sluts. Some have even found themselves here (I won't name names because one is real paranoid now) and they are still being baited. Laughing Twisted Evil

The lads that have been baited before are fun to bait because they are cautious and you can play on that by asking them what they are talking about when they accuse you of fooling with them.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of them are in cafe's, have limited time and they want to spend it scamming rather than reading eater.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still wonder if they think we try to steal their money somehow. Just today I've got
Quote:
I dont care who you are but FUCK YOU
and
Quote:
go to hell you all are bunch of thieves and scam artist
for another character in the same bait. Did I ask his money? No. Just during the last month I tried to get his free puppies for the dog-stew festival in my restaurant.

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a re-baited lad I found here who called *me* a scammer and bragged about how good he was -- still not sure if he meant scammer as a vlad or if he knew about baiting and used the word scammer instead...

I'm sure there must be rumors that go around the cafe's about being baited, but that is probably embarrassing and I assume not spoken about often.

After a good bait, the idea is to not let them know they've been baited and just walk away wondering why you left.

I have one lad that is being baited by another baiter right now - it's funny how he uses 2 "scripts" - told her that his mother had breast cancer and both his mother and sister had malaria...told me that it was just him & his brother (who had malaria) and so he was the only one taking care of him.

He slipped up the other day and told me he talked with his mum, which brought up the question "I thought your mom was dead"... when I catch him in a lie he just says "oh sorry" and doesn't want to talk about it anymore...I let him get away with telling me that since a real victim would have alarm bells going off in their heads...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mean to tell me you're not listening to the scambaiting radio (internet) show every sunday along with half the crowd here? We huddle round our computers listening to the nonsense that is notobescammed (Hi NTBS Wink ) and chatting in the radio show chat room etc. Very sociable, do come along. Read the stickIes in this forum, you'll find the times and link easily enough Smile

The reason I mention it is that notobescammed called up a scammer who claimed to be the *originator and architect* of this very site (it was shiver and now in rover's hands in this world) - we had some fun with that, if you listen to the archives you can find it if you like Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic