SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I don't know what this is...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just hit my baiter account from :

Quote:
Got you message at work! Thank you for telling me.

Your phone was not connecting today or last night. I hope I am using the right country code, but an automatic message said there was "no such network" or that it was no longer in use.

My home number is
UK, (UK) 01823 333438

My account is a Llyods Current Account.

Eric Blair

His email headers pointed to the US (unlikely).

The phone number, according to Google, is the main number for Rydon House, Cheddon Road, Taunton, Somerset. Eric Blair, FWIW, is the real name of George Orwell.

If it's a practical joke, it's an odd one.

Maybe someone could deconstruct it for me.

Edited: spelling

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Misdirected mass bait?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rydon House seems to be an "adult inpatient unit providing assessment and treatment" (the institution formerly known as a looney bin):

http://www.e-quality4mh-dorsetandsomerset.nhs.uk/english/servicesandkeycontacts/somerset/adultssomerset.html

That suggests a wind-up to me.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rydon House is a mental health facility.

Is someone trying to tell you something?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LLoyds misspelt + you instead of your + assessment centre phone + from George Owell = windup or ASEM.

Is your mail in the To: header? If not I'd suspect an ASEM that has been bcc'd and you were accidentally on it.

Do you think lads ASEM?

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mail is in the To: area, so if it's an ASEM, it was specifically targeted. I can't think of any Lads who might try anything so subtle though!

I did a brief reply:

Quote:
I didn't call you. Who said I did?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb, can you PM the the IP address, please?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be a (truly accidental) ASEM from a baiter, maybe they had Cammy in a list somewhere by mistake? As baiter ASEMs go, it doesn't follow Eater house style which (for those new to this) dictates that we do not involve innocent third parties, and this certainly goes for (stretched and hardworking) hospitals.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some rogue baiter given this reply:

Quote:
Sorry, I appear to have typed in the wrong address.
Please feel free to disregard the previous message.

Eric

Mugu Guymen are Politely Requested to eat a Goat (or applicable local delicacy)

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW, here's an update.

I decided to get some more insight, and replied:

Quote:
Hah - I wondered why you gave me the phone number for a mental home. I also wondered what the deal was with George Orwell's real name. The Mugu Guymen bit sealed the deal though (I now know it ain't a practical joke).

His response:

Quote:
No problem. I probably picked up your address accidently from the Surplus Scam Letters forum at 419Eater.com, after sending bulk incitations for calls to groups and people I don't like - English resident Nigerians in particular get calls. The name should have twigged a warning, but I sent a bunch of these. Sorry to be a bother!
-"Mr Blair"

Sand Timer x 7
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it sounds to me like he is using the surplus to bother ITP or am I misundertanding his response?

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree. Also a bit concerning that "he" was so willing to tell you that he picked up the contact info from here.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic