SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst excuse ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy's character Emi1 has been trying to get some trophy t-shirts from our lad, featuring his proposed (hee hee Laughing ) Ti5chbein Thunderb0lt rollerc0aster. The lad is trying to find every excuse he can, to avoid having to send them. Here is his latest attempt. He clearly thinks we are as stupid as he is. This is not possible, as you can see... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I would intentionally NOT delay the shipment of this t-shirts to you. Trust me. I definitely not desire to you down without any cause!!! It was my promise to you and Sir Ch4rles that I was doing everything possible for you to receive the t-shirts earliest. You have to believe me! Originally, and as planned, I thought by now you should have the t-shirts in your possesion ok, but same fate occured which had resulted in the delay up till this point.

As at last week Thursday, the printer supervisor in company of his company's chaffeur were taking the t-shirts to fedex for delivery, but they were attacked by a hang of thieves. The chaffeur was shot after he refused to hand over the key to the bus to them, I am afraid he died instantly. Shocked They made away with the t-shirts and some other already-made prints for delivery to their (other) customers! All along I told you I was waiting for the tracking number, unfortunately I got what I least expected.

Only the printer guy lived to tell the story! I was very surprised when he called me from the hospital explaining what happened. [Well you would be, wouldn't you.] He was injured- they broke his arm as they forced the t-shirts package out of him! Maybe they thought the box of t-shirts were filled with cash!!! I felt pity for him when I called him this afternoon. I feel pains in his voice! I learnt that the bus was used for another robbery scene somewhere else. [Makes sense. Well it's the perfect getaway vehicle, isn't it?]

Please do not hesitate to call the police should you find anyone wearing this t-shirts anywhere around you before you get this new t-shirt package (box). [Words fail me...] All the t-shirts made away by these thieves were black and the photo print embossed on the chest of each of them. Very lovely.

What planet is this guy on?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What planet is this guy on?

Planet Lad, where the most absurd things can be made to come true.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this would be so funny if this is true story. Robbers killed driver for t-shirts.

Front page stuff

Closed lad accounts x11
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my the puns will flow Very Happy

Flir-tee robbers
Robbers get T-eed off

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Puns...

Quote:
Bungled theft gives robbers right to bare arms
or
T-shirt robbers have their collars felt

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please do not hesitate to call the police should you find anyone wearing this t-shirts anywhere around you

Everyone, Be on the lookout for me, please! Here's the lovely design. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why did the robbers wear T-shirts?

To show they were 'armless.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. The t-shirts finally arrived, after threats, slapping, excuses, etc. And they seem to be pure naff. Evil or Very Mad Totally uncool. They are also in children's sizes, not adult sizes. Megaslap coming to the lad of epic proportions. And he will have to redo them. This time, in White, adult sizes, and properly screen printed. Cool

Gaze at the pure crap here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/90158886/a71493e1/MVC-005S.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/90158881/39700642/MVC-009S.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/90158889/37ab8e70/MVC-006S.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/90158893/ce65562f/MVC-007S.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Awesome trophy though. Smile

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I learnt that the bus was used for another robbery scene somewhere else. [Makes sense. Well it's the perfect getaway vehicle, isn't it?]

The lad has been watching The Young Ones Laughing

For the benefit of non-UK members and those to young to remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99u8MaRi5gU

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here was the lad's latest excuse for sending that crap. Would anyone want to buy one of these shirts as a naff item (heaven forbid putting a child in one of these!) to support Eater? Or do we just burn the awful things? Confused They are "not fit for man nor beast." Frame it for the wall as "bad art?" Laughing

Quote:
My dear Emil,

Sir Ch@rles a few moments ago told me you have the T-shirts already! In reality, I could not trace the status of the T-shirts delivery to you via DHL website. When I checked it even now it showed this history record below
“ 2/24/2009 Forwarded for delivery. "

Sir Ch@rles in great anger told me the t-shirt job were a full of crap and to say that was even an understatement! I am very very angry now! I am going to get the printer contact arrested! I couldn't supervise the printing work, all because I lost my wife, which was the reason. I actually promised not to let you or Sir Ch@rles down. Please be calm- I will make it up to you.

Believe me I am very very sorry about this. As soon as I am done with my late wife’s burial rite by Thursday this week, I am going to get you a quality (digitalized) print ok? I really want you to be happy and not sad ok!

Hope my e-mail finds you well,

Remain blessed!

R1chard H3ad
Busy with the burial... Rolling Eyes

Since he has already received very brutal slapping by his "oga" Sir Ch@rles, Emil decided to lighten up on him just a bit, and get to the point of him redoing and resending Emil's shirts. Smile

Quote:
Dear Mr. R1chard H3ad,

I'm sure you know the t-shirts were pure shit. Worse than pure shit more like rancid puke I wouldn't even use them to clean the shed ok. And they were children's sizes!! Not fit any man or woman ok idiot! The plastic picture so cracked could not even see design ok. I can't believe you actually pay the printer man for these shirts. But I see why he use plastic and not silk screen printer to make them is because the shirts were black and picture not come out right on black shirt with silk screen. But plastic not work right this printer not know what he is doing even to make plactic picture ok so get someone else to do it right this time! I not know this until I ask friend why so bad ok. So this is what you do for me next when you resend the t-shirts order to me.

Use White Medium Weight shirts not see through thin ones ok.

Use Adult Size Shirts you get this right this time I not child and friends not too.

Use silkscreen process printing not cracking shittyass plastic that not work ok.

I give you stupid ass one more chance only because I feel sorry for you that wife died you are lucky she did or I would throw your ass in the road under a truck and find another man to build my roller coaster Richard. At least you didn't lie to me again but I'm very angry that you would send me such crap and think I would be happy with it I'm not ok. You have them redone the way I say now and soon very soon. I'm sick of chasing your ass around and yelling at you all the time. Get it right ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Maybe about a month from now, I'll get what I want from the lad. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Funny !!!

How many did you order?

Makes me wonder how much he's out -- 1 child t-shirt, and time photochopping the image to make a computer iron-on Laughing

Great bait -- what was he initially trying to sell you?

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have 25 pieces of naff now, and another 25 on order. His scam?
Well right now he's trying to build me the biggest fastest rollercoaster in the world, for less than $100 million in Tampa, Florida! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic