SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Consumer Electronic People Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Uzomaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

This is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I've been a victim of this person and I just want to share this to every person that the internet can reach.

Osmani Pavon (E-mail is [email protected]) is a SCAMMER! He disguises himself as a representative of CAILE ELECTRONICS (M) SDN BHD in Malaysia. But he is not! Also, I would like to recommend to everyone that please, DO NOT do wire transfer transactions. I strongly discourage it. If you want proof, send me your e-mail address and I WILL PROVE to you that this guy is a fraud/scammer.

I'm just SO SAD I lost a hard earned 1,000 USD to this fuc@#r. I don't want it to happen to anyone so I'm posting it now. Also, he might've change his e-mail now, so please, again, DON'T DO ANY WIRE TRANSFER TRANSACTIONS. Do your business face to face and with receipt. Plus, get your goods.
NintendoWii
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I Paid to this man 1350 usd for some goods and not receive nothing yet.
He insist all this is true but he are some problems with ship.
Now, I dont know what to do. He ask my more money because they have a mistake with my package.
IS ALL THIS REALLY TRUE ??????
WILL SEE ... IN THE NEXT WEEK
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater both of you.

A quick Google search shows many hits on his email connected to typical lad product listings.

I would encourage both of you to please go to our sister site http://www.scamwarners.com/ and post emails from him along with your experiences. This will help anyone else who may Google him to see that he is not legitimate.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uzomaki wrote:
Osmani Pavon (E-mail is [email protected]) is a SCAMMER!

Hmmm, that's strange, 2 new members posting about this and that very same scammer using that email address posted on here about 30 minutes ago, see here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=157227

@ Uzomaki, I expect your's is the post he is complaining about in his post on the link above.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Uzomaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scam Patroller. It is not my intention to besmirch any reputation. However, this is the truth.

HOW IN THE WORLD could I come up with that e-mail address anyway?

Plus, with your investigation, I really saw that he is indeed a scumbag. Oh man, i just wish I knew all of this sooner. That's why I'd like the whole internet community to know of such scams.

Cheers!
Uzomaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bounce! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic