SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a small, small baiting world!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been jerking a Mr. Markson Joe around. He is rather low on the food chain, and good for confusing.

So, he recommends a Barrister. Barrister wants money up front, and I am hammering on him. I call him lazy, insult his intelligence, demand apologies for percieved slights, the whole 9 yards.

I then demand that Barrister Cole be fired for "gross incompetence". Much to my suprise, Mr. Markson Joe agrees, and says he will find me a new lawyer.

Today I got an email from Barrister Rumple Fourscin (this is the really weird part). The thing is Barrister Rumple Fourscin IS MY INVENTION.

Here is where I first "invented" Barrister Rumple Fourscin:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150045&highlight=fourscin

It was on a ASEM. It is really a very funny bait, and I get 2 handwritten notes (excellent quality). It's worth a read. I ended it in October 2008, as my wife "Helen" passed away. I just stopped writing. I had run out of ideas.

So, has anyone else ever gotten a response from a character they forced the scammer to invent? It threw me off for a minute, but I'll get it worked out.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When lads give me payment details from someone other than them (as they always do) I sometimes say I want to make email contact to find out exactly who this stranger is before I will send them any money.

Don't know if that's what you were looking for. Lads do seem to like catchy names and will adopt them for their own use.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I am corresponding with a fake Barrister (not that any of them are real) that was invented wholley for a ASEM that I ran last year.

It's the same guy because he knows the backstory of who my baiter is. He apologized for the death of my wife, talked about Bakar (who needs a liver BTW), and other small talk.

It was just unexpected. I was running a straight bait, with a scammer I had never dealt with. And then viola, my "Barrister" from another part of the baiting world just drops on in.

It was just weird. Thats all. Just weird. It was like an old friend stopped on by to say hi.

Plus, his name is Barrister Rumple Fourscin. It makes me giggle just to write it out.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a contant fear that I might bait the same person more than once and get caught out.

many of the scams sounds so alike, i am sure they come from the same person.

Closed lad accounts x11
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Dont be too concerned about that Ramsey, there are so many different scammers out there and very few of them would remember who they were scamming yesterday.

Go ahead, befriend a lad today, even if by that slight chance you get one that does remember you, just send another email from a different address Wink

Very wierd Tasty, perhaps you need to get old Rumple out more often to give more lads the idea of a name for their next risky free barrister

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost two years ago I hit a Lad with a dollar-chop, invoking the names Im0h Ud0h and Mr Chr1stophe, as those I sent the money to rather than the designated Lad 4dams 1feany1 3ddy, or 3ddy 1f3anyi 1sa, or 3ddy 4dams. The Lads responded by spoofing messages from my fake scammers!

Quote:

There is a problem in the office, right now Mr Im0h Ud0h has being ask out of office, so you have to send the money to MR 3DDY 1FE4NY1 1S4, he is with your recipt, so send the money to him so that he will send your recipt to you, this is my privat email address i do not want the any body in this office to know that i told you this ok, do not maind an email i sent to you through the other of my email address, this is my privat address, just send the money to mr eddy, throught the coopec bank of cote d' ivoire..., proced with them,
Chr1st0phe

Quote:

have you sent the money to mr 3ddy 1feany1 1sa, no body will arrest mr ud0h, THE PROBLEM HE HAVE WITH OUR BANK IS PERSONAL, it has nothing to do with you, and your transaction, so forget about him, so make sure that you send this money to mr 3ddy
Chr1stophe

Quote:
ELIZA
I HOPE YOU RECEIVED WHAT I SENT TO YOU, MY DIRECTOR HAS INSTRUCTED THAT YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY TO MR 3DDY 1F34NY1 1S4, SO GO ON AND SEND THE MONEY TO MR 3DDY 1F34NY1 1S4, RIGHT NOW I AM HAVING LITTLE PROBLEMS, , SO SEND THE MONEY TO MR 3DDY 1F34NY1 1S4
UD0H IM0H

Given that the same group also sent me a message that claimed to be from Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary-General of the UN, and you'll see that I wasn't dealing with the upper exchelons of Laddom!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not run into any of my own characters, but I did run into someone elses Smile

While baiting my lottery as the rock chick Ms Mustaine, I got an ASEM from the lad to a David Onestone. Of course, my character was ever so curious and wanted to get in touch with this gentleman. Perhaps they could have winners pictures together!

I thought that the name David Onestone sounded like something a baiter would come up with, and posted here. Lo and behold, up popped bucaneer Smile I don't know if the lad just lifted the name, or the details behind the character as well, but it was fun Smile

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic