SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first twat bait (On his way to Accra)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, HospitalRd!

You might want to keep an eye on these Ghanaian news sites the next few days. They sometimes report arrests of lads; some of them were sent to Mak0la Market by Eater members.

Ghanaweb
PeaceFM Online

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I guess there's no way to know if he gets arrested?

Usually you will know by the lads not so happy response a few weeks later, if all goes quiet then there's a good chance Twisted Evil Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's not arrested...yet because he hasn't picked up the money yet. But what is sure is that he is in Accra now.

Tw@t wrote:
Dear Sir,

To Almighty God be all the glory,i just arrived accra now despite all i emcountered.I am taking the next taxi to meet you at the hotel you described to enable me explain my journey before i will proceed to the money gram office.Presently,i am left with only 3cedis which can not help the situation.Sir,i am extremely tired so where can i meet you now?To take my birth,eat and rest a bit otherwise,it would be hell on earth again for me like the niamey experience.

Yours in Christ
Sawadogo.

Well, he definitely can't take his birth at my hotel room so I advised him to pick up the money at Prudential and book his own hotel room.

So he thinks the Niamey experience was hell on earth, well I hope the Accra experience will be even worse.

"if you don't witness the mighty hands of God within 7days then,i will gather stones to worship it and die like pagan for you."
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to ask for Mr. at Prudential. He is the Western Union guy there and dislikes lads Twisted Evil

At least he was in September 2007. Sent you PM

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
HospitalRd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks for your tips FrumpyBB but the lad is back home again.

This lad just hasn't the patience needed to be a tw@t reverend. I wonder if he's up for a third safari. He isn't talking much when he's angry but I'm sure in a day or two he'll open up about the safari to Accra. I only got this when he returned home.

Quote:
Listen good to me,you wanted to establish twat church here in burkina faso,right?Make yourself available or you send delegate here,period.The judgement of the Lord will surely come soonest,if you don't witness the mighty hands of God within 7days then,i will gather stones to worship it and die like pagan for you.

"if you don't witness the mighty hands of God within 7days then,i will gather stones to worship it and die like pagan for you."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic