SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad threatens me with the G0m3r b0yz

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know Mr. G0m3r, I never brought him into a bait. I just recieved the best hate mail I ever got from a lad. All I did was tell him his dollar was being chopped by another "lad". It took him a month to come up with this insult. Laughing

Quote:
HOW U DEY U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN?

U DEY FIT MANUFACTUR MUGU? U DEY GO CAFÉ BUY HOUR N TROW U STUPID FORM, BUT U NO GET ANY MAGA FOR BOX. NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPOND. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET. DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE MAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ. ANY MAGA U GIV BILL NO EVER PAY U MONEY BCUS THEY KNO U JUST A TOUT. U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.

U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET!!!!! MUGU LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN DE VILAGE FIRMING. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BUSH MAN LIK U N STINK LIK A GOAT. MUMU LIKE U NO GO SEE WESTERN UNION U HOLE LIFE.

U THINK WASH WASH DEY WHEN U CLING UR MOMMA ROTTEN TOTO WIT BLEACH BFOR SHE DO ASHAWO WORK AT DI SHORT TIME JOINTS FOR FEGE-ONITSHA BCOS U NOT FIT DEY CARE FOR HER. BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO DEY SMEAL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS. ABEG U MAK SURE DAT HER TOTO GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.

IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK U NOT FIT RICH HALF WERE I DON RICH. AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE N I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEY MAKING MACHIN.

WATCH UR SIDE. NA G0M3R B0YZ GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. NA PIPELINE BLAST PERISH U GENRATION!!!!

UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEF Ixxx Exxx

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET!!!!!
Laughing Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one of devguy's scripts and so is the character name.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great flame - shame it's a baiters Sad (too coherent to be a real lad flame too!)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you Google any sentence of that email, you get plenty of hits, quite a few on the eater Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very interesting since it is to a new email account that only one lad has.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is quite possible he recycled the insult and used it for himself.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@redshoes

would i be able to have his addy so mr g can ask him what he is doing impersonating the gang

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or even better RedShoes let it be known that your chopper is really a G0m3r B01 and that he is in for some really deep sheet for impersonating a gang member. Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The G0merBoyz Gang corporate lawyer makes house calls Very Happy

He's never lost a case. He always dumps them in a lake on purpose - with his opponent inside. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic