SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Disturbing class this morning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In Hebrew class, we learn vocabulary by doing a story per unit. Dya we had a brand new story.

In summery: A women wrote an ad in the paper about how she was a rich Swedish blond. She conned 250 men out of half the train fare to Stockholm. The end.

I was suprised at how many girls in my class thought that the woman was the hero. As one girl put it, "They gave her the money of her own free will, and in any case, they were probably scumbags who deserved it". Others said that if the men were so stupid as to fall for it, then they got what was coming to them.

Being an Eater member, I felt a sense of deja vu here. I tried arguing with somne of the girls, but I wasn't apparently very convincing. It's seven at night, and I'm still have a sour tatse in my mouth.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have to do a speech in one of your next classes. Do one on how a woman was love scammed, got into debt, lost her house and went to jail, all because she was a stupid narrow minded bitch.

These people don't understand the effects these scams can have, or how easy it can be to fall for one. The scam told to your class was relatively minor and easier to dismiss her as a charming conman, almost Robin Hood esque. More like Moist von lipwig actually.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a Pimms to get rid of the taste. You happen to have the email add of that swedish blonde? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
In Hebrew class, we learn vocabulary by doing a story per unit.

On an unrelated / related note, did you hear this episode of TAL, I think you would enjoy it.

Quote:
Act Three. Oedipus Hex.

Shalom Auslander reads his true story, "The Blessing Bee." It's about the time when, as a third-grader at an Orthodox Jewish school, Shalom saw his chance to both make his mom proud, and push his drunken father out of the picture. Part of his scheme involved winning the school's bee on the complicated Hebrew blessings you say before eating certain foods. The other part of the scheme: sinning. Shalom's book of short stories is called Beware of God. "The Blessing Bee" will be published in his upcoming memoir.

Edit: You can stream it for free by clicking on "Full Episode"

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, but I remember my own Bracha Bee experience. Specifically, I remeber throwing tantrums when I didn't win, and being a pain about foods I didn't recognize Rolling Eyes .

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What is the blessing for a slice of apple pie, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top? Laughing

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly gross ignorance knows no ethnic boundaries.I know it's yiddish and not hebrew,but you can tell them from me I think they are both a putz and a schmuck.Though the meaning of both is very close unless I am mistaken.You should read a bait in hebrew.Might be hard to translate though.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic