SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ImageShack help help help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 126 + images and only 26 of them i want to keep but i can not get rid of them :banghead: :banghead: I delete them and they keep coming back ?????do i have a 'setting wrong ' or am i doing it 'wrong '. because iv tryed 25 + ways so far and there back :banghead: :banghead: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get better luck by emailing their customer support.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.imageshack.us/blog/?p=71

How to delete multiple images:

1. Click on the images you would like deleted to select them. (you can browse though multiple pages in your account and select images from multiple pages, when deleting all selected image from every page will be processed)
2. Click on “Delete” link in the ACTION menu bar on the right.
3. On the pop-up dialog box click on “Proceed” button to go ahead and delete image or “Cancel” button to cancel.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same problem when I first started using imageshack. Hadn't used it for months and tried to get rid of some.

I was not logged in! Embarassed

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
You might get better luck by emailing their customer support.

I think you are right OD ,sorry kate but iv tried all those ideas and they kept coming back ,will have a few more goes today before doing what OD has suggested.

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic