SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proposed Valentine thread rules:

No fighting! It's about love, damnit.

Per NN: Skyhook is limited to two emoticons per post.

Craig isn't allowed to post here unless he reads the first page, understands the purpose of the thread, and partipates properly. Rolling Eyes

Slightly isn't allowed to post images. Evil or Very Mad

Ima is allowed to have as many Valentines as she wants.

I'll be back to flirt and respond to some of the wonderful posts in this thread later.

Dora: Pssst: you can only speak French in italics. Wink Laughing

edit: typo

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

Slightly isn't allowed to post images. Evil or Very Mad

Not even this one?

C'mon Harry. You know it makes sense. Come to the Dark-Side.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grumpy bastard. I'm off to the PWT.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MikeH

Quote:
Fortunately I excused myself from the pleasure of reading this whole thread.

Sensible, avoid especially my posts.

I lost track early last week, so many red herring and twist n turns. I am particularly looking forward to the car chase though and the scene where the main protagonists have a three way shoot out in a cemetary.

Don't want to spoil the ending but this time Tuco checks his pistol to make sure it is loaded first. Ha!

Rolling Eyes

Edit to add - Ima: Check my webcam. Can anyone else do this?

If it got Roy's attention it must be pretty interesting, I know just how much of a hard working mod he is, devotes all his spare time to forum management and answering noob questions, however many times they are repeatedly asked despite being stickied everywhere.

@Roy - See someone notices. By the way, do you happen to know if gmail strips IP, what does 419 mean?

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<------ coming back up from being with the Nastiest Nurse in the mod lounge

Ima Baeder wrote:
Proposed Valentine thread rules:

Well it is about time someone thought up some. Laughing

Quote:
No fighting! It's about love, damnit.

Yes!! Love rules all!

Quote:
Per NN: Skyhook is limited to two emoticons per post.

I have it on good authority he may be more limited in the future. :X

Quote:
Ima is allowed to have as many Valentines as she wants.

Of course you can. May I also? Please? Pretty please?

Quote:
Dora: Pssst: you can only speak French in italics. Wink

Noted. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pssst: you can only speak French in italics.

Et seulement avec moi. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voulez vous coucher avec moi.

@Grumpy Bastard, that is related to Valentines.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A ma chere Dora:

Comment est-ce que je t'aime? Laisse-moi compter les manières.
Je t'aime à la profondeur et largeur et taille que
Mon âme peut atteindre, en se sentant hors de la vue
Pour les fins d'être et de grace idéale,
Je t'aime au niveau de la quotidien plus tranquil besoin, par le soleil et la lumière de bougie.
Je t'aime librement, comme les hommes essayent d'obtenir la droite
Je t'aime purement, comme ils tournent de l'éloge.
Je t'aime avec la passion mise à l'utilisation
Dans mes vieilles peines, et avec celles de mon enfance
Je t'aime avec un amour que j'ai semblé perdre avec mes saints perdus,
Je t'aime avec le souffle, sourires, larmes, de toute ma vie !
Et, si Dieu choisissent, je t'aimerais après la mort.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Craig007: Va te faire foutre!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
OK, that is either a cock, a shit or a sausage.

Takes one to know one.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Eater <strike>dickheads</strike> friends,

What a wonderful day today is! I was outside taking the dogs for a walk when I saw this:

That poor woman nearly got hit by a car. Thankfully, I was able to run out and rescue her. You will be happy to know I got her safely across the street. When we arrived at the other side, we had a nice chat. You will never guess what she told me. She said her name was Ima!!!! I was floored. I said "I know someone named Ima! Coincidence? She also told me she got those lovely stockings from her friend Dora!!! Wow! I told her I know someone named Dora too! Coincidence? She then proceded to tell my the sweater she has on came from another one of her friends, Kate! Coincidence? I think not. The Eater <strike>whores</strike> women are out to get me!

Your friend,
Harry

Edit to add:

A SKYHOOK, that's nice that you got tattooed just for me, but I prefer women.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@my dearest doc. Since you have been gone it appears the men have went crazy. We seriously need your kind and masterful loving way back in this thread. There have been weird sausages and bloody hearts and skyhook ,almost everyone seems to be cheating on everyone. I really miss you. Like you said darling it has spread like a savage fungus. I believe that romance and love have disappeared from this valentine thread. Did I mention I really miss you? I do. I know you would never behave in such an unruly way. Your kind gentleness and wonderful manners warms my heart.
It appears that Jojo and Harry are the best behaved, oh and maybe bluth. Juan has been a dear in his pursuit of Ima but there has been some trash talk too. I believe someone even named James kidnapped and did only who knows what to Kate. But im glad he did do that to her. Since she dumped the pirate, he has tried to lure you away from me with tempting visions of women in your head. I hope you would never fall for such a cheap trick darling. He has only been drinking and is hallucinating terribly since Kate dumped him.

@ Mr. Murry pirate your behavior in trying to lure my beloved into your lecherous ways has surely been wasted. I know my Doc loves me and we have a love that is true.
If you proceed in these indecent actions of trying to lure him away from me with scantily clad women then I will be forced to poke out your other eye. I do not say this lightly. For eye poking is a serious offense in my book. BUT however I will make an exception just for you if you continue with your sordid invites to my precious Doc. I hope we understand each other Mr. Pirate.
On another note I do have a bit of sympathy for you because I know usually you are wonderful and helpful to others and take care of victims who need you. I also know you usually do not have time available to woo. So I just wanted you to know Im sorry you were dumped in such a tasteless manner. BUT HOWEVER this gives you no right to try and break up mine and Doc's Valentine date.
You are very charming and have certainly proven you know how to woo properly. Maybe a lady will ask you.
There is nothing wrong with the women doing the asking too. Doc and I are totally happy and I asked him. He's so wonderful...
I love you too Doc!!!!!!! You make my knees weak with loving you!!!!!!!

I'm sure I have forgotten somthing but there is just to much going on in here. Shocked

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Proposed Valentine thread rules: ............Per NN: Skyhook............Craig..............Slightly isn't allowed to post images. Evil or Very Mad (internal monologue: yeah good rule that one, maybe his rabies shots are out of date? Evil or Very Mad ).............Ima............Dora.......................

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I still have carte blanche to do whatever the hell I please. Cool

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeH wrote:
A Craig007: Va te faire foutre!

Be still my heart. Do you have anything to say to SKYHOOK?

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

Be still my heart. Do you have anything to say to SKYHOOK?

Very Happy

Passes-moi le beurre? Twisted Evil

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Kate, I am sorry ,I am very tired after a big night which included many hours waiting on interstate flights.
I will tell you however that the man you seek can not possibly be me, I am but a short man at 6 foot 3

@ DQ, I am truely sorry, you know you are right, I have been drinking and getting practice for Vday night, drinking and fishing by the pool.

I am beginning to fear that with all I have to offer, I cant even woo a man to fish and drink with me.

I have stooped to new lows by offering the noble doctor entry to every desire a man may have, stretched over a full 24 hour period (or perhaps longer if required, we are men after all), I was wrong to think a man such as the Doc would enjoy such an evening but you must understand;

Harry no longer drinks and I fear will be too busy to come boozing
Kate dumped me
Jojo has turned all nice and although I doubt he will get a date, I fear he is now too nerdy to enjoy the fine wonders I have put together
Irish, who decided from the start that he wants to fish, has now dumped me for a woman, a fine one at that but it still hurts all the same
Kate dumped me
Ima, refused my wooing if she was my second choice, then went on after I gave up wooing to allow herself 2 Vday dates
Kate dumped me
I would invite the Nurse to drink and fish but he scares me and I fear that if I fall asleep in a drunken state he may do things to me that no man has done before (No not what you are all thinking) stick sharp things into me and drug me, then throw me into the pool to use me as bait
Did I mention that Kate dumped me

I know it is not an excuse for my behavior, but I hope you understand the reasons why I have been led astray

In light of your very honest observations, I have had a think and decided that this year, I will no longer woo and I have also cancelled the partying and fishing, I will instead spend the night and day alone, I will watch a romantic movie to remind me of what could have been and I will go straight to sleep after I have a cry at the end of the movie

I do apologise for trying to lure the men away to what can only be described as a mans paradise.

Only a miracle can lure me back here now and allow me to have true happiness on Vday this year crying

Edit
Just editing to add another crying emoticon as 10 minutes later I am still crying crying

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Jojo has turned all nice and although I doubt he will get a date, I fear he is now too nerdy to enjoy the fine wonders I have put together

Your insults mean nothing. I will have my Dora.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pssst Jojo, quick, while the girls aren't looking, I was merely pointing out how dramatically you have changed and to let the girls know that even with the lure of a boys night out that has everything, you have still remained.... well, nice Shocked

Oh, and did I mention I got dumped crying

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, are we back on track now?

Let's see:

@Jojo: your picture for Dora is exquisite. Nice wooing. Thumbs up

@Luckey and NN: as always, you two ladies absolutely crack me up. Laughing

@Murry: I have been trying to get authorization for multiple Valentines since the start of the thread. That request has yet to be granted. Crying or Very sad Don't worry, you're on the list. I'm greedy. (Though Dora seems to be taking the cake . . . along with James, whoever he is).

@Harry: Thank you for helping me across the street. Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Don't push it, Ima, I'm still glowing over Edith Piaf but your inappropriate PDA is a downer. Sad

Wow, these love triangles sure are tricky.

I've been contemplating this comment of yours. I am (surprisingly) getting a bit of a charge from the "Don't push it" part. Had one of the jerkish males posting here said that to me, I'd not have taken it well. Coming from the always gentlemanly Juan, it hints at just the right amount of feistiness to have intrigued me. Wink

I apologize for my PDA. Crying or Very sad You're right that you and Snerd seeing public displays like that could dampen the romance. I shall be more considerate of both of you in the future. Adhering to that new rule, I shall not offer you an innocent(ish) kiss right here on the thread for all to see. Furthermore, after studying encryption for hours, I've devised a clever code we can use that will enable us to express these things without anyone else knowing. X will equal kisses and O will equal hugs. When you see XOXOXO, know that I am sending you kisses and hugs. Wink

@My dear Sners: YZYZYZYZYZY Wink Wink Embarassed

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
craig007 wrote:
OK, that is either a cock, a shit or a sausage.

Takes one to know one.

Touche. I am not going to disagree with that.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Were the winks for me Ima, as my code?

No

Thats OK

crying

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kate, Australian Secret Service? Wow. I never knew ASIO actually did anything.

I have a better vehicle, Slightly.

There are plenty more fish in the sea, Murry. I'm surprised no one has asked a certain sparkly member this year.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the stunningly gorgeous Ima wrote:
X will equal kisses and O will equal hugs"

Je ne veux pas paraitre jaloux, mais.... j'ai l'impression que YZYZ est encore plus passionnante.....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I would lend you some of mine murry but i am only aloud to 2 ,sorry i mean two 2day ;_) ;_);_);_);_);_)

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are indeed other fish in the sea Reaper.

But my aching heart could not handle any more rejection and I simply couldn't risk it.

Perhaps next year I will be more lucky crying

Oh (no pun intended re Lucky)

That is quite Ok Skyhook, you are a good friend and you have put a small smile on my face Smile

Sad
crying

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic