SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, although your woo's are sublime, I would NEVER think to entertain a thought towards a beau of Ima's. Ever.

Unless you are also known as James?
Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got to work RL:cry: [img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]
need help with avatar size links of other band members to add to the slaughter

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Irish,

I hope I'm not out of line here, but have you considered inviting Murry to you day of fishing? It would appear he will be free on the 14th.

Your friend,
<strike>James</strike> Harry

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I would NEVER think to entertain a thought towards a beau of Ima's. Ever.

I can't consider myself Ima's beau, she has categorically rejected my most tender ministrations. I have no choice but to turn my back on that chapter of my life and attempt to move on. C'est la vie, as I like to say.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Harry your selfless concern for the welfare of others is causing me to question my conduct in this thread.

I freely admit my outlook has been questionable. The baser instincts have I regret to say clouded my vision somewhat, and it is with a humble sincerity that I state to one and all that my treatment of Murry was both shocking and deplorable. I was after the ride of a lifetime and while truly enjoying every minute realise now my errors.

What a poor and silly and YES stupid and heartless bitch I have been.

I am going to follow your example sweet Mr Bawls and become a nicer person, turning my back on rampant lust and will devote my life to the poor and the needy, the fallen by the wayside, the helpless and the refugees, the betrayed, the downtrodden, the little match girl, tiny Tim, the prince's pauper, the Happy Princes' swallow, the eaters of spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Kate,

I can't say I'm shocked. I realized how good it feels to do the right thing. I'm sure a heavy burden has been lifted from your soul with your confession about your treatment of poor Murry. You see, Murry is a personal friend of mine. I don't mind telling you a shed more than a tear or two after seeing the way you treated him. But, now you have seen the light. I welcome you to THE WAY. May peace be with you.

I hope you are not messing with me. I'm confused about that spam spam spam spam thing. I know about Monty Python, so I hope it was just your nerves.

Your friend.
Harry
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fear not Harry

I have another plan
and I will invite you if I can

I will fill my pool with fish of game
And fill the bar with any booze you name
We will fish and booze by the pool
and feed the hungry when in they reel

I have filled the spa with ice and beer
And there may even be some girls this year
The girls who are coming dont need wooing
and almost anything you may be doing

I will invite others who are single
and bring some girls who will mingle
We will fish and booze day and night
and if we wish we can swear and fight

If my Kate still will take me
a happy man she will make me
but if she comes you will need to know
by the pool we will not go

No matter what she is to decide
man will still party by the poolside
we will hear your roars from our nest
and it wont matter its for the best

Please all men who remain without dates
come and party with your Eater mates Laughing beers!

Edited to invite Juan and clarify a detail for Harry
@Juan, my favourite male mod who helped me once to become a pirate, there is plenty of room by the pool, let me know if you need me to supply a fishing rod.

@Harry, I will need to first know how many men are coming, before knowing how many girls to bring

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was waiting for me when I got home:

Murry, who is this James?? And I could have swore I saw a post by him recently. Shocked

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know Dora, but if I find him I will be feeding him to the hungry Evil or Very Mad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Murry,

I would be honored to attend your party, but I must warn you the hardest thing I will drink is soda, and I look forward to meeting those women you talk about. Perhaps I can tend to their needs. Is there room for a foot spa? I would like to let them soak their feet in the spa before I give them a pedicure. How many women will be there? I need to know so I will bring enough roses to go around. Just let a man know so he can bring every woman some roses.

Your friend,
Harry
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
who is this James?? And I could have swore I saw a post by him recently.

Look at this: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35217

Joined on Valentine's Day? A bit suspicious, I think.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:

I can't consider myself Ima's beau, she has categorically rejected my most tender ministrations.

Crying or Very sad

Pour toi, mon ami: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gTGmbA40ZQ&feature=related

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Snerd and Juan my friends, I dont suppose you could share the sign up IP of this James Wink

I have a feeling that it may be the same IP as somebody else here, but who could it be Confused

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Pour toi, mon ami: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gTGmbA40ZQ&feature=related

O, ma chérie, que puis-je dire? Je vole avec les oiseaux, tellement tu m'a (re)pris le coeur avec cette chanson si classique et émouvante. Je ne te quitterai jamais. Tout d'un coup la vie est belle, je peux respirer -- et espérer -- encore! Je suis tout à toi ma déesse.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs So and So and Murry:

This whole situation is getting curiouser and curiouser. He signed up last Valentine's Day and never posted?

I am not convinced a mod will be able to settle this since some of them have thrown their hats into the woo'ing ring (or in Tsnerd's case, on Ima's head) and may not be inpartial. We may have to go straight to an admin.

Very Happy

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear Eater friends,

I wouldn't spend too much time chasing down the elusive "James". I'm sure he just a regular ol' nice guy. Maybe you all should take a collective breath and move on. I really see no reason to get the Admin involved.

Your friend,
Harry
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A SKYHOOK wrote:
got to work RL:cry: [img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]
need help with avatar size links of other band members to add to the slaughter

Just popped home for smoko and had a thought may be we should have two party's, as were ahead of every one else here in OZ , because its Monday as i type but still Sunday over there Wink Wink i will think about it as i finish helping my nabour do his roof and it is very hot i may have my 4th beer since Xmas after today. beers!

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got your back Shyhook may man Very Happy

I moved the heart from the lapel to the sleeve.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, back after a few days and the Valentines thread has grown like a savage fungus after a summer rain. Synopsis, please?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and, of course:

I LOVE YOU, DRAMAQUEEN

Your loving Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. So and So wrote:
Not 100% Devoted Suitor wrote:
To my Valentines (you know who you are)

Oh Mrs. So and So
Don't you know
That 80% of me
Is more than most will see.

If it were to be 33 1/3%
Like a record it would be heaven sent.
My intentions are noble
I don't want to be in trouble.

Devoted is my middle name
No one will woo you the same.
My level of devoted
Is duly noted.

The cakes are fine
Let's share some wine.
My fir is so divine
You send shivers down my spine.

Original work by Para Devoted Noid©

the woman who stirs my heart wrote:
Hmmm, that was such a lovely song,

I feel more inspiration coming on, I will have to limit my space though as others seem to want to woo too.

the lovely and uber forgiving Mrs. So and So wrote:
I'm going to forget I saw that letter "S" and offer you these cupcakes I baked in honor of your polar bear heart:

My dear Mrs. So and So, that was an errant finger stroke. I will keep a better watch on my fingers and where they wander.

the lovely Corona wrote:
I don't do threesome (or something like that)
Thanks for noticing that I was <strike>thinking about</strike> mentioning you. Very Happy I wasn't suggesting three, just you and me, and a schedule that works. If I tired you out, I would use the extra time to rest up for Mrs. So and So!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc
The only synopsis you need to know is that I have been dumped , not only by Kate, but also by Ima and Irish seems like he will be using his tropical oasis for purposes other than boozing and fishing after all Shocked

In light of this news, I have organised for my tropical paradise to be transformed into a batchelors pad, complete with fish in the pool, booze in the fridge and girls in very small bikinis to serve our drinks and bait our hooks.

Are you busy fine doctor, I hear some of those girls may need some <ahem> medical attention Wink

I know how important DQ is to you, however I also know how seriously you take your work Cool

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Dear Josey,

You didn't send me any forms. Please send the form and I will try to fill it out.

Ima

Quote:
To:Ima Baeder

Subject: REPLY ME IMMEDIATLY!!

POINT OF CORRECTION!I DID INFACT SEND THR FORMS,OK.WHY ALL OF THESE STRESS FOR FILL OUT THE FORM.U MOST DO IT URGENTLY SO I SEND TO REMITTACE AT SECURITY COMPANY FOR UR VALENTINE TRUNKBOXS.

NOTE,,I RESEND THE FORM FOR U TO FILL BECOS TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE.

(1)ur Full Name: _____________ (2)ur Complete Address _______________________ (3)Name of City of Residence:________________________________ (4)Country:_____________Direct Telephone Number:_____________ (5)Mobile Number:___________________Fax Number:______________ (6)Age:______Sex:______Occupation:___________________________ (7)Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:___________, So ur files would be updated after which i will send the remmitance information which u use in lay claim to me as ur VALENTINE PARTER for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of ur VALENTINE CARD TRUNKBOXES will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay.

UR ONE TRUEST
jose_cuervo

thefife wrote:
Who have you been talking to? I thought this transaction was just between us. Now I find out you have been dilly dallying with someone else behind my back. And you have the nerve to talk about "trust"?? The forms look reasonably risky free, but now I have my doubts liar.

Immediate reply demanded.

thefife

Quote:
To: thefife

Subject: I CAN NOT LIE TO U!!!

THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME LIAR.I SEE THAT U DO NOT HAVE A MIND FOR THIS TYPE OF BUSNESS TRANSACTION BECOS IF U DO U WILL KNOWN THAT I MOST BE IN CONSTANCE CONTACT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY ON UR BEHALF TO MAKE SURE ALL OF THE MODALITY IS BEEN PLACE TO MAKE THIS A SUCESSFUL VALENTINE DAY FOR U.I DID SEND U MAY PASSPORT SO U CAN SEE I CAN BE TRUST TO UR FULLEST SATISFACTON.I WAIT TO READ FROM U SOONEST.

URS LOVE
jose_cuervo

NB*SRY FOR NOT A IMMEDIATE RESPOSE TO UR MAIL,MY MOTHER GO INTO HORSPITAL FOR A BRAIN INJURY AND CANCER OF THR TOE NAILS.

It would really suck to be a lad, I'm having trouble keeping up with Ima and thefife, and I know I'm being baited. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan: I'm so glad you liked the song. XOXOXO

@Murry: I didn't dump you, I said I wouldn't be second choice. Wink

@Sners: Where are you? Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Dear Josey,

I didn't know that you wanted me to write on those little lines, I was looking for a form attached to my email. I have written on the little lines for you now.

(1)ur Full Name: _____________ (2)ur Complete Address _______________________ (3)Name of City of Residence:________________________________ (4)Country:_____________Direct Telephone Number:_____________ (5)Mobile Number:___________________Fax Number:______________ (6)Age:______Sex:______Occupation:___________________________ (7)Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:___________,

Quote:
Dear Josey,

I just checked and I don't know what happened. When I filled in the form the writing didn't stay on the lines, it's on my computer screen and it's hard for me to see to write to you again. Please tell me how to fill the form so that it sticks.

Ima

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray. I feel your pain.

Actually, I don't, and I hope I don't anytime soon, but I empathize.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic