SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "church" nearing completion.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The disclaimer is a little childish but when lad$ go to web $ite$ all they $ee i$ the mon$$. $$$$. $$$. You get the idea.

The site design is BBE: Bid bland and empty. Too much whitespace. Could do with some more decorative frills, and other useless crap.
Other than that, you have a good start here. I just hope I could be a service to the church of oak. im sure i could coordinate well with the church elders.

I can't wait to start worshipping wood!

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the site will be updated soon so that it looks a bit more professional.

UPDATE!: I have added the forum! So, any potential followers of the flock may join. Please remember that all convos in the non "elder's corner" areas are to be played as roleplaying. The elders corner is for convos involving the state of the church and to help coordinate church doctrine.
If you join the forum, just shoot me a PM here about it and I will give you status to enter the elders corner.

Oh, and the announcement that gives the forum rules, those are for our lads, not for us church members Very Happy (multiple accounts are fine!)
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I bothered to learn a bit of CSS, and used some graphics that internationalcrysis made while working on a totally new skin for my church. Put those together with a good use of <div> tags, and we have a new prototype for CoH. For those who want to use CoH immediately, it is in full working order with a much better look. (It will look even better when IC finishes, but this is MUCH better than before)

The prototype addy is at http://www.churc hofh olyoak.info/church/ind ex2.html
(just remove spaces)
It isnt perfect, but is much prettier and easier to navigate.

EDIT: The regular CoH page now redirects to the prototype.
Also, just tested it in IE (I use firefox) and it looks a bit different in IE. Nothing huge, but apparently IE doesnt look at all of the CSS parameters I used ( some vertical spacing issues). I would recommend firefox for a better aesthetic view.
So, churchofthe holyoak.info (space removed) will get you to the new prototype.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks good in firefox
except the navigation bars dont work for me
no words inside bars and nothing highlights
when i run my mouse over page

but then it also looks good through the link in google
to this thread

beware of google in this forum, lots of things can be traced back here
with no login protection

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic