SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi girls thanks for all the video,s im blushing over some of the uniforms , but sadly i still do not have enough avatars for the rest of the boys to finish the album cover , I do hope they can all make it to the party happy crowd

Anyone hungry for paster . Said the bus driver

ImageIts ok for you to still be angry with me but it was you who had it off with the Roady ," bus driver "i wont say any thing or point out that he now wears a tin foil hat Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not 100% Devoted Suitor wrote:
To my Valentines (you know who you are)

Hmmm, that was such a lovely song, I'm going to forget I saw that letter "S" and offer you these cupcakes I baked in honor of your polar bear heart:

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s very late here and Scarlett fell asleep in my room. So tonight I will be sleeping on the floor. Scarlett is so cute when she sleeps. You hear the sweetest and the very slightest hint of a snore.

It was raining all day and all night yet that didn’t bring me any gloom because Scarlett was with me. She has this way about her… everyone who meets her can’t help but to smile. Earlier, she wanted to go out and look that the rain. We stepped outside and the rain stopped. Minutes later the sky began to clear. It was if the moon too, wanted to gaze on Scarlett’s beauty. The moon shined its light on Scarlett’s beauty and kind face. In secret, I wished that time would stop…so I could forever live in that moment.

Scarlett kissed me and I knew I would forever be hers. I looked up at the moon and saw heaven.

A SKYHOOK wrote:
Hey reaper have you been going through my files trying to find the snap,s,that the ladies have been sending me

Why are women sending you pictures of there feet. For that matter how do pictures of feet keep your heart warm?

Never mind. I don't want to know the answer Shocked

A SKYHOOK wrote:
As my lovely mum used to say "Cold hands warm Heart"

I don't think it turns women on to much to hear a man talk about his mother. I am just trying to help your play my good man Smile. Why don't you name the person you are wooing. She, whoever this lucky girl is, is a member here, right?

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Cathartic Kate wrote:
Another manly Australian has thrown his hook into the ring
Wink

It appears I will need to considerably step up my own wooing

Cathartic Kate. you know my heart is aching
all these other suitors I am sure are faking
If they truely loved you as I do my dear
They would post their woos for all to hear

Our secret date today could be compared
to the most romantic love story to be aired
You looked truely amazing in the warm sun
with another girl I have never had such fun

I look forward to another romantic time
when I again can have you all as mine
To play I will prepare more romantic games
But next time dear we must not tell James

I love you so but somethings troubles me
There are other fish in your deep sea
I know I said until wednessday I can wait
But I dont wish to be without a V day date

It appears that Irish may not now fish
He has his eyes on a Doc Martined dish
If you were to choose another man
I would seek to woo another if I can

But with one week to go I dont like to rush
Things of the heart and sweet loving mush
If you wont take me I need some time
To try and make another girl mine

There is another I would like to woo
but only if I couldn't have you
She has other suitors who have charms
and do all they can to be in her arms

My chances with her they are not great
and I would be risking a banning fate
You see her other suitors they are green
They would ban my ass and make a scene

Please my Kate give your answer soon
Make my day and make me swoon
If you say yes to me I would be the happiest man
Make you decision soon if you can crying

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate my most wondeful and special dearest of dear
When we were playing someone took some photos I fear

Fear not my splendid man, it is mere jealousy, let whomever name their price for silence.
I only ever sent money by s3cur3, for them just endless days playing the mangle, Ha!

But for us memories of a perfect evening, shooting stars and pounding hearts,
Nothing I see or feel will ever be the same again, you are perfection my sultan.

Yet I must not tarry,
I know others desire and deserve you and your wonderful woo can benefit them too,
Our pleasure was fleeting but so very perfect,
My life will forever be simply what happened before we met and what will occur afterwards.

Thank you.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Juan and Ted,

Please consider a respite on the bashing of each other. I'm sure the lovely, smart, talented Ima is capable of making her own mind up. Take the high road guys, you'll like it up here. I promise.

Your friend
Harry

@Slightly, thank you for the PM. I'm sorry, but I do not condone male/male relationships.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not be so trusting, Murry:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1310627&highlight=#1310627

Keep reading till the end of the thread..

Looks like there's trouble in paradise...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked banghead Ahhhhh Crying or Very sad

It's Ok, I guess, I knew it wouldn't last forever.

I will be OK, really, dont worry about me,

@ Oh Harry, do you need some food to feed those orphans for a few days, I am sure I can provide enough meat for the <strike>towz and Rog</strike> (oh did I say that aloud, oh no I didn't thank god) <ahem> beef and vegetable stew Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Murry,

Thank you for your kind and generous offer of food for the orphans. I am confident you will feel much better about yourself after donating it. I was stunned when I read how you were dumped by your potential Valentine. What I suggest you do now is find a volunteer position helping the less fortunate. It will help take your mind off the hurt. As always, if there is anything I can do for you, do not feel afraid to ask.

Your friend
Harry
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harry my friend

I have arranged for the delivery of 2 <strike>bod</strike> beef carcases to the needy orphans which will be sent by refridgerated transport using a very reliable delivery company, I suspect they will arrive in the next few days.

I have not yet given up my search to find love but I believe I have time to cover my bases here before the delivery gets to the needy

There is also the question of the ever medling James who may have had a hand in all of this.

I am trying to secure another delivery of beef and will also send it on to the orphans as soon as I can track down <strike> Jam </strike> I mean, more beef.

I will give you the tracking number when the <strike> bod </strike> meat has left the port

@Ima
Ima my dear I have always admired the charms of you
however there appears to be trouble with the other I woo
I know my chances with you are not very good
and you think of Snerd like a green Robin Hood

I know that by wooing you I am risking banning
and that Juan and Snerd my ass would be tanning
But if you would accept the heartfelt woos of me
Perhaps the others would try harder you see

My darling Kate has not yet dumped me
and despite my wishes neither has jumped me
I hope that I can still win over her heart
but in case I cant wooing of you I start

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Reapybabe.

Good detective work and fair do's for looking out for your mate.

Murry is a stupendous wooer and lover, but like me he values his freedom too.

It's like when I ask a guy to dance and he says he is married. I always point out I want a dance and not to marry. Sheeesh.

They say women are hard to fathom!

Be honest all men want to marry virgins, but then complain if they are not harlots in the bedroom.

Like the enchantress I slipped into his life as silently as I left him, sated and happy, no goodbyes, no farewell note. He knows that anyday soon or far into the future he will wander to the hottub muscles aching from a stressful day to find me there ready to administer to his wants.

The French have a marvellous saying to explain better than I, but My French never got beyond the single word "oui."

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread still sucks. Mad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona hay don,t be sad if your feeling down i can turn that frown up side down. what is making you sad actually is your mum around you had better get her. you are way to young to be having conversations in this thread ok dear go and get your mum there,s the good girl .

That was close lucky she didnt see some of your avatars REAPER and others Mad Mad Mad Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ms. Corona,

Please do not feel bad because no one has sought your affection. Take a look around this thread. There is a lot of heart smashing going on, and I for one will not participate in it. Women are to be cared for, tended to, and above all loved with the entire heart. I am sure someone of your beauty has many, many admirers. I suspect they are just shy in nature. To be honest with you, if I wasn't so busy with the women's shelter, ASPCA, and trying to adopt little Timmy, you can bet that I would be making an attempt to win your love. Remember, we are all God's creatures, and I know he will be looking out for you.

I just realized that I bought one too few dozen roses to give to the women at the shelter tomorrow. Would one of you fine ladies tell me if I bought a day at the spa for the last woman, would that be a good substitute for the roses?

Your friend,
Harry
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@A SKYHOOK, could you explain that post to me? Smile

@Harry, you have turned into such a sweetheart and hope you remain that way. Cool

@ Paranoid, I love you man, but I can't do a threesome. Razz

I want no pity as I'm trying to get others involved and you know who you are. Wink

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By your avatar you look like jail bait for the most sickest kind of pricks that are allowed to live on this earth. Thats all im saying go to bed and tell your mother, she should be ashamed to let you be up this late, or even in a thread of this nature Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Wink Wink Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:

@Slightly, thank you for the PM. I'm sorry, but I do not condone male/male relationships.

Prof is going to be gutted.

Back to shagging road-kill for him then, I guess.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry said
Quote:
There is a lot of heart smashing going on

That be true and I'm trying to add more. Shocked

Quote:
I suspect they are just shy

If I were in their shoes, so would I. Wink

Harry, I do love you and so many other members of this here facility.

Let's just have an eater........................................never mind! Razz

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with comments about needing some new hearts (fresh meat to the slaughter) involved.

Twisted Evil

Can perhaps someone <looking to make sure the mods are not watching> post a diversion in the "sign up for a mentor thread" and lead them to our (clutches) happy shenanigans?

Wink Laughing

Note Skyhook is a decent guy, don't enquire as to how much he paid me to say that, his posts are subliminal. The last one was "Corona I love you with candy kisses forever."

Cool

Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan and Snerd: Laughing

Please stop bickering. I adore you both. I don't mind Juan's typos as I make more than both of you put together. Don't get so busy arguing with each other that you forget to woo me. Crying or Very sad

xoxoxo to you both.

@Murry: Consolation prize? Laughing Lovely poem, you are quite charming. I'll not accept second best though. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Would close second make any difference, I can go back and edit Wink

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my favorite Nurse Nasty wrote:
...and I would have euthanased you long ago. Very Happy

Dear Nurse: Is it too late? Please reconsider. Wink

Bluth darling! The cake is lovely! And to dance with you today was just the perfect way to end a wonderful weekend with you. You were certainly worth the wait. Be still my heart. Pretty Rose

And though this person has not shown themselves in this thread yet, I can not hold back any longer. I must say there is someone that has a piece of my heart also. And this is for him:

My sweet, you will ALWAYS have the last dance on Sunday. :sigh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XQKCXfFjQ

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:
Harry, I do love you

Dear Ms. Corona, I am flattered by that, but you must realize that I am only one man and try as I might, I cannot serve all women. Although my life goal is to serve all women, I simply cannot give the amount of attention due to each and every one. Perhaps after I get the shelter running properly, I will PM you and see if there is something I can do for you. You are one sweet lady, and I hope one day I can tend to your needs.

Your friend,
Harry
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
And though this person has not shown themselves in this thread yet, I can not hold back any longer. I must say there is someone that has a piece of my heart also.

Beg pardon? I've been in the thread since the start. Confused Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic