SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
BTW, is Klaasvaak's name James?

No, it's Satan Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I will have to get my suitors to protect me when he decides to unleash hell against me. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RED SAYS Harry is not feeling well so Klaasvaak's is filling in for him till he starts feeling like his old self Wink Twisted Evil

Skylark SAYS this is the words from an old friend of mine "E". I like feeling E,s moods wink:

This is to all the sweet girls from eater love & kiss,s Mark Everett "aka Mr E
Saturday Morning
And who's gonna play with me?
Six in the morning, baby
I got a long, long day ahead of me

The parents are sleeping soundly
The neighbors are dead as wood
I'm getting up and coming over
We gotta rock the neighborhood

Nothing's ever gonna happen 'round here
If we don't make it happen
Sleep away the day if you want to
But I got something that I gotta do

It's Saturday Morning
And this ain't the place for me
I'm giving you warning, baby
We got a whole big, fat, world to see

Nothing's ever gonna happen 'round here
If we don't make it happen
Sleep away the day if you want to
But I got something that I gotta do

It's Saturday Morning
And who's gonna play with me?
Six in the morning, baby
I got a long, long day ahead of me

Saturday morning
Saturday morning Wink Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SKYHOOK: Who are all of these other people? Do they live in your head? It must be noisy in there. Laughing

@ My sweet Juan:

Je suis desole. Crying or Very sad Tu es magnifique; mais, la coeur veut ce qu'il veut. (meme si . . . il est un chapeau). XOXO ( I am probably mangling this French Embarassed )

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I am probably mangling this French

As you have mangled my heart... Image

But hope springs eternal (or, in this case, internal) -- I just know you will change your mind before next Saturday. I only hope I don't waste away from abject grief before you come to your senses....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
At this loving time of year, please spare a thought for Klaasvaak, he is a lonely old bloke and would appreciate some nice images sent to him via PM, here is his direct PM link:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1335

Show him the love Laughing

Laughing

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all Smile Scarlett and I decided to spend the weekend together. I don't want to say where just yet. For those inquiring minds... we have separate rooms. Scarlett is a proper lady... and quite a lady indeed Very Happy

But work calls me away for a moment Sad

Trying to get hold of TS. Called his cell phone but some lady answered it and she found the cell under a table at "econo exotic massage". Huh, oh well.

@Juan -can you tell TS my buddy called and said TS's "ceiling support beam" has been installed. So TS's "bag and shag" condo is ready to go. Only one thing though, with the budget allotted the end result wasn't quite what he may expect.

He wanted this

but for $75 he only gets this

Thanks Juan...now back to Scarlett Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gytha my cuddly little haggis, I know I've been remiss but I have a few things on the go here at the moment.

I'm packing our stuff for our sojourn in a tropical island paradise, white sand beaches, coconut palms, drinks with fruit and umbrellas in, beside the azure blue sea.

I'd be giving you chocolates, but they'd melt in the heat before they got close to your delectable body. Would a body rub with coconut oil be acceptable?

ps. I love the way your lights go stroboscopic when you're excited

Be still my heart, till we walk hand in hand along the beach at sunset

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon Skyhook, they want to see some original wooing. I'm sure one of them can spark your imagination. Smile

@Trixi, your PM's have been quite insightful. I will gladly massage your feet, do you like sweet almond oil? Being careful with your sensitive feet, unless, of course you like the tickles. Wink I will start at the top of the feet, softly warming them up with gentle rubbing..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Il est dans YouTube http://www.link removed for theft investigation

Ima, you are truely a sweetheart for finding how some thief has stolen my poetry (and put it to music). I wrote that 40 years ago while in Chicago.

Who ever gets you as their Valentine this year will be the luckiest member ever.

I will share the funds I receive for the copyright infringement. Is WU an acceptable method of transfer to you?

NB, your French is about as "good" as mine... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As you have mangled my heart... Image

Just wandering by to gloat.

Ha.

Ha Ha.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Neener.

Hi, Ima, my wonderful; my love. My fuzzy, bunny slippers. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This thread is hilarious.

re: Ghost's post: Snerd, what on earth do you have planned for our date? Shocked Embarassed

@Sners: :sigh: xoxoxo I am indeed yours, but please be nice.

@ParaNoid: You're welcome for my help with the theft of your poetry. Don't worry about my French skills, Juan is giving me private tutoring Wink

@Juan :hug:

James, are you there? I am starting to think you've run off with Lotta. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey reaper have you been going through my files trying to find the snap,s,that the ladies have been sending me Laughing i keep them near to my warm heart so my cold hands don,t smudge them . but yes that one you down loaded from, "my" files is of me with one of my honeys . can i say to the other ladys that it was all work and no hanky panky went on . it will be different with my valentine when she chooses me on Vday

As my lovely mum used to say "Cold hands warm Heart"

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they were "your" files, you wouldn't have been able to show them. Rolling Eyes

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate my most wondeful and special dearest of dear
When we were playing someone took some photos I fear

I fear for our privacy and your vanity my honey
but in the email was a demand for lots of money

Taking a look at the photo there is something I see
There is a striking resemblance to the pictures of we

I dont think the situation is all that terrible or bad
The resolution and skill in the photo looks worse than a lad
I think it simply a joker playing some cruel games
And if I didn't know better I would suspect it was James

James, if you are reading this, you have some explaining to do Evil or Very Mad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Ha.

Ha Ha.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Neener.

My lovely Ima, now you see the real Snerd. Does this look like a sensitive, caring man? No, he is backing up his truckload of salt and dumping it into the gaping wound that was once my heart.... Do you really want to spend your precious Valentine's day with a vindictive, self-congratulating cad? Of course not, you are too sweet and tender to subjugate yourself to someone who sees you as a mere possession, unlike me who reveres you as a goddess, the quintessential embodiment of all that defines feminine pulchritude. He only wants one thing from you, and I don't think I need to elaborate on that point.... It's not too late for you to see the light. I can get another magnum of Dom Perignon.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
feminine pulchritude.

Quote:
I can get another magnum of Dom Perignon.

@Juan - See what happens when you drink and post?

What my apparently inebriated colleague is trying to say, my lovely Ima, is that you are beautiful.

On that point, there is no disagreement.

I will point out that he is attempting the same type of guilt that my friend, Ghort!, also tried many, many pages back.

I will admit that my gloating may have seemed self-congratulating, but I certainly didn't mean it that way. I was simply unable to contain my utter, absolute, heart-soaring joy that I have successfully wooed you, the lovely Moderating Goddess of my dreams.

Which would you rather have - one who occasionally just can't contain expressing my wonder and exuberance that I am so lucky to have won your heart.....or one who will attempt to tug on your heart-strings, even though he conceded earlier that the better man had won?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora my sweet, you've been so busy in the kitchen lately that I wanted to show that I can make you something as well. I hope you like this cake that I spent the evening making for you.

Thank you for the poem, it was lovely! I will see you very soon for our dance, my love.

Pretty Rose

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gloating Snerd wrote:
See what happens when you drink and post?

I think I've shown that I remain remarkably articulate despite the consumption of a magnum of fine bubbly. That's what results from a sophisticated upbringing, which is very different from those who become drooling fools after a single beer. I don't think I need to elaborate further, I'm sure Ima understands. Wink [/quote]

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

which is very different from those who become drooling fools after a single beer. I don't think I need to elaborate further, I'm sure Ima understands. Wink [/quote]

Really? Laughing Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hell, it was a full magnum after all. I wouldn't make such a mistake after only a single bottle..... Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, grow up, you two.

Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the man with an elephant on his pee pee wrote:
Oh, grow up, you two.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image[/quote]
I am sad to hear that bill2 has to go away for a while.So in his "honour ' i have printed this one off tee shirt ,so i will not forget his kind words to me, when ever i was feeling down, and it reminded me of an old song ,that me and the boys put together that some of my lovely lady's might like, it went like this

"Khaki, navy blue and brass buttons, bring me to my knees
A peak cap and a badge or two, oooh, they're such a tease
So, girls, if a man you need just won't come across
Put on a uniform, show Skyhook who's the boss

(have a listen ...)
Women in uniform, sometimes they look so cold
Women in uniform, but, oooh, they feel so warm
Women in uniform, khaki, white and blue
Women in uniform, coming after me"

that was from when i used to date NN ow the memory's ,"but i warned her don't touch drug",s but we all know what she did . Here is album cover of her in her hay day

Girls do not worry NN is from the past but i still like "uniform.s Wink

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we'd dated two things would have happened. You would have gotten a big surprise and I would have euthanased you long ago. Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic