SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For those in the snow: be greatful for it. (Oz fires)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fourteen people are dead and at least 100 homes have been destroyed as fires burn over tens of thousands of hectares in Victoria and New South Wales.

Six have been killed at Kinglake, four at Wandong, three at Strathewen and one at Clonbinane. Police fear up to 40 people may have died.

from here.

(^^ from the ABC website also)

Quote:
Melbourne's temperature peaked at 46.4 degrees Celsius

that's 115.5F - hottest since records began. I'm sitting here listening to people on the radio calling in saying their houses have been burnt to the ground. I can't go to sleep with the smell of smoke in the air. I just hope I don't have to grab my son and leave in the middle of the night.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just saw the special news update. Sad

Another story: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/bushfires-ravage-the-state/2009/02/07/1233423565321.html

I can't believe some were started by arsonists. Evil or Very Mad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's devastating and frightening .. talking about extremes .. Looking at this makes me realise I'm perfectly happy with our temperate climate.

Hang in there and stay safe you guys down under.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there's anyone I hate more than scammers, it's arsonists. Scammers do at least have a comprehensible motive - money.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry you all are going through that JJJ.
Will be thinking of you and hoping for lots of rain to put it out.
Please be safe.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best of luck to you, JJJ
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
Will be thinking of you and hoping for lots of rain to put it out.

That's the problem. Victoria is suffering a 12-yr drought so there's very little water anyway and there's no rain forecast in the foreseeable future. The whole state has been tinder-dry for years so the fires start and spread very quickly. If any of the arsonists are eventually caught they will be charged with homicide. Meanwhile, Queensland has torrential rains and widespread flooding...

Spare a thought for the Country Fire Authority (CFA) firefighters, all volunteers, who go out in these hellish conditions trying to save lives and property. As I type the death toll is expected to go as high as 100 and over 400 homes have been lost. I hate to think about the livestock and wildlife that's perished. And the fires are still raging out of control.

If anyone wants to offer some prayers, now would be a good time.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The CFA volunteers are heroes in an age where the term is debased freely by wanton application to sports stars, and where recognition goes all too often to the vapid and the shallow and the inane.

In the Ash Wednesday fire disaster of 1983 an entire unit of twelve volunteers perished as they fought the fires.

We should be grateful that such people exist.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will say a prayer. Crying or Very sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

these guys are full blown heroes, and should be recognized as such.

As an example of what these guys are in, I just heard a report on the radio by a reporter looking at a car that had the mag rims melted into puddles of metal on the ground. These fires are H O T!

and all for no pay, and very little recognition. It's disgusting.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Channel seven [prime] broke into the late night move last night with a fire report. At the present time there are a number of big fires in Victiria
Six young people where trapped in there car when the fire went through, there all dead, Something like 35 people have died already and many more are unacountable .

Our good friends on here that don't live in OZ, here's a couple of links for further reading..

http://au.news.yahoo.com/

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/5306498/35-killed-victorian-bushfires/

http://ninemsn.com.au/ Please click on the links top story..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/bushfires/

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The military has been called in to help now and the death toll keeps rising with many people still unaccounted for. We get bushfires every year but this is by far the worst ever in terms of casualties and loss of property and livestock.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if we'll get lads needing money to quickly return to their fire affected families...

I wouldn't be surprised.

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The news here is just devastating. Whole towns wiped out, 36 dead and 640 homes lost and they haven't even been able to get into some of the badly affected towns yet.
God knows what they will find when they get there.
There has been reports that after the CFA has put out a fire and moved on, somebody is reigniting them again.
I only hope that they catch them and lock them away for good.
And to think, North Queensland is facing king tides and more flooding.
What is happening to our planet, the Northern Hemisphere is having terrible times too?

Edit for update...

49 now confirmed dead and expected to rise further.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ash Wednesday fires was 75.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to say this but I think there are going to be a lot more than 75 this time. The rescue crews have only just been able to get access to the devastated areas and are starting to search through the ashes. The whole country is shocked at the extent and speed of this catastrophe. And yes, Queensland is enduring torrential rains and flooding. It would be funny if it wasn't so desperately tragic. Some of the stories emerging are heartbreaking, eg, a CFA volunteer firefighter who lost his wife and kids while he was out there in the inferno trying to save their township.

Out of interest, is this story making the news media elsewhere in the world?

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Al Jazeera (English) Clicky .

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher.

It's the main headline on the BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

Top on CNN too:

http://www.cnn.com/

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The official deathtoll is now 75 and they are expecting 100+ once the rescue crews can get access to do a proper search. At the moment it's too dangerous. Many victims had lived in these rural areas all their lives and knew exactly what to do in the event of a bushfire but this one was so intense, fast and unpredictable many were caught unawares and by the time the fire reached them it was already too late. Many died in their cars trying to escape.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a betting person but I'll not be in the least surprised to see this tragedy incorporated into lad formats within the week.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if any of those scumbags do try it I will take special pleasure in making them suffer. This time it's personal Evil or Very Mad

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am lucky that I dont live in any of the effected areas, but I do know people who do, my parents live on a property surrounded by state forrest on NSW's South coast, they do have plenty of fire control measures in place but after seeing the pictures of what has happened further south it is a little worrying.

Please do take care if you are living in those areas, houses and belongings may not always be replaced, but nothing is worth your life Crying or Very sad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The topic heading here made me miss this thread. I started another Embarassed
My heart goes out to all of the victims and families some will be volunteers.
It's a very very sad day for this country.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've been watching this on and off all day. You can't miss it. It's a firestorm the likes I've never seen. Entire towns were burnt in minutes. I saw the Premier of VIC (was it?) talking about it and watching him break down on national television was heart breaking.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic