SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Pablo! You should frame that email. I'm not sure if a baiter has actually been paid before! Wink oooo, but where are the millions??

Great forms, JuJu. Thumbs up The goat killer missed the checkmark on page 2 as well. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The message was sent from M1ke It5ede not M1chael Wi11iams. The G0mer boyz don't want to spoil a mugu they are happy to let the scam continue on the vic then step in for another $chop. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

@@juju4u
Quote:
Have you ever commited internet fraud? NO
Signed by a figment of his imagination Prof K0fi. Read through the WU forms and was wide awake before my first sip of coffee. Laughing The only thing crazier would have been to ask him to print off some copies and drop them off at the local WU. Rolling Eyes

p.

edit : juju

Last edited by pablo on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok...zoom....right over my head...I lost track of all the Miche@ls! Embarassed Laughing
I don't even want to count how many Gomers there have been in this bait, either, both real and unreal, his and ours. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yeah, I'm lost myself.... Poor lad Mad

Bait no. 3 got this:
Quote:
Thanks i wish to inform you that we have sent the photo of Mike Itsede.Listen and listen good ,I will not do any more thing for you ,If the Western Union Decided not to transfer the fund with all this informations that i have sent then forget it.

I will not listen to any more questions or suggestion from you,you have stress us enough ok.

All you need to do is to go to western union inform then that the fund should be sent ,that you are not ready to send any more detail or mail without the complet payment slip.

If we don get the fund later today ,you have forfelted your fund ,so dont mail me with different thing other than the complet information.

I will be waitn for your mail.

GO YOU SELF TO WESTERN UNION AND MAKE SURE THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED ,AND IF NOT TRANSFER,REMOVE YOU MONEY AND SEEK ANOTHER AGENT,THAT IS FINAL.

PROF KOFI
A lame portrait of some clean cut random person was attached. Argh, I wanted his passport scan.

Well, I sent him his precious MTCN:

Quote:
But they need you passport, not just a photo, your passport! Anyhow I
cannot open the attachment for some reason it is corupted.

I don't make these rules. Why are you acting this way? It's a simple
thing to do is it not? Just scan the passport of the receiver and
email and you are done. And I go to the office and I give them this
and the forms and we are done.
I am confused by your words?

Oh and I almost forgot to say that the i had it partially resent by my
cousin at his local western union place. here is what you need: mtcn = <random number here>
For the full 2500 they need the forms and the passport scans, but i
was able to do 250 without this, through my cousin, so please go get
this 10% payment to show my good faith.

thanks

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update from Micheal to the banker, Muff1n! He finally read my last email. I was hoping it would annoy him! But his figures are wrong. Muff1n actually deducted $24,500 from his fund, not $23,500. Laughing

Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thm@s Muff1n
date Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 3:29 PM
subject Micheal Williams

Hello Mr Muffin
I am so suprise the way and manner you are making deduction from that fund.If that fund was yours,will you make such deduction from it YES or NO?.

This look like stealing to me.I am not please with all this .What is $10,000 about? $6500 all about? and $2000 all about? and now another $5000.

I dont want to know any more.All i ask is that the fund be transferred to the account information i have given to you and stop making series of deduction form the fund.

Transfer only takes atmost 48hours and yours is taking 30day.Mr Muffin how can i believe you?how can i know this is true?if this is no fraud.

Do think money grow on trees that you will have to deduct $23,500 from $48,000 Dollars,do you think its that easy? So be responsible and do what is right and stop making deduction unneccsarry on someone else fund.

I look forward to hear from you that the fund has been transferred because am sick and tired of all this delay.

I will be expecting your email.

Thank

Miche@l Willi@ms
Too funny! I answer YES to the first question, as things must be done properly. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^WOW he really beleives in it Cool

Alf is now communicating with Gomer the baiter and mike was cc'd (rply to all):
Quote:
I have received the check for 100,000. I will deposit it on monday at my bank. Once I get this I will withdraw and send you the fees payments you need.

I will be away to attend to another matter in africa in the next 2 weeks. This is a situatin that has been caused by your former employee micheal and has caused me great problems. I can see now that the problem all along has been micheal and understand you have fired him. I wish to know if you will file for legal action against him because if you do not I would like to.

alf

& to muffin, cc micheal:

Quote:
Mr muffin,,

I will come to pick the funds myself as per my prior instructions you are not to relinquish to micheal willaims these funds. please keep them in safe keeping until my arrival which i wiil let you know when but some time in the next 2 weeks.

alf

Let's see if this gets him moving!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JuJu - He does still believe the funds exist. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Let's hope he has the energy left for one more trip! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its an alms race. The lad had a few disappointing days. He needs a road trip.

All fights entering Niger go through one of three airports. Agades AJY Niamey NIM or Zinder ZND

The only airport with scheduled flights that I could find on a quick check is Niamey NIM. So charter it is to Agades

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Pablo, for the airport info. Very Happy So, it's Alf flying to Naimey, then chartering a small plane that can't be checked online to Agadez. An "alms race." Good one, Pablo. Laughing
I'm also glad that you have that steel trap of a mind of yours, to keep track of what's going on around here. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's kinda going ballistic on me:
Bait no. 3 had a payday modality yesterday, & this morning he sent this:
Quote:
Listen and listen goodSir,
you are afraud star now i see,You said you sent $2500 USD,we have been having difficult collecting the fund,
Now you said you sent $250 USD,during verification there was no match, We even call to confirm from Western Union and there was no match.

If really you pay all this fund then end the slip of the $250 USD within 24 hours ,you send information with security Question and Answer ,so what is all this about?
Listen now i understand that you are playing game with us.Resent the compet slip for the $250 USD again and go stright to Western union ,Listen the money Belong to you not Theirs.

Let Then know that you want the fuind transferred down immediately if not remove you fund and take it to the local western union and make the transfer .
That is the best ok.Because Mr Mike Itsede can not keep on doing any thing for you are nting good is coming out from it.

$2500 was sent we did not see any MTCN,Now $250 was sent no mtcn,you phone number is not even going throght +17135555555.

I said call me you will not call me ,then how can i believe yuou that you really made any payment. This is my number 009234805335xxxx,try and call me .

But first inform you cosin to got to the western union shop inform then the fund was not collect .The fund should be transferred immediately.

And you try and remove yur fund from those other western union agent and resend it in a local shop ,and sent with any problem or information needed.

We are alway very busy but we attanined to your email,.

I will be waiting for your email Lter today of the transfer slip of the $250 USD and the complet Mtcn slip for the $2500USD.

I have western union tracking devices,as soon as the fund come,i will tract the number,and if fake i will know immediately ok.bye
Prof Kofi

Quote:
I am waiting for the payment slip for the $250 and $2500 USD payment ,send me the payment slip ok.
Thanks

Prof Kofi

& most puzzling of all:
Quote:
Listen i have sent you a photo of mike when he was work for Gomer,so dont fail with stories again
Prof Kofi

Attached to this email was this blast from the past:

It feels like several lads are part of this scam & somewehre along the line things got confused from one bait to another... Or maybe he suspects a link between the 2 baits & this is a test?
I replied thusly:
Quote:
Who is mr gomer? The gentlemn in this picture is not the same whose
picture you had sent me before?
Quote:
My cousin sent it I do not have this form. I do not know why you need
this. Did you go to pick up the money?
Quote:
Sir you are not a reasonable man. I just verfified myself that the 250
for which i sent you the number is in the system. What is all this
craziness???? I do not understand your African slang, the grammar and
sense of which is very poor, and makes no sense.

Why not simply pick up the money?
Quote:
The phone number on the slip is not my real number. I would not give
that out, even if I had one, which I do not, as these days everything
is doen by internet.

The 250 you can go pick up, I do not know what you mean by no match,.
I just checked myself.

The 2500 I will collect then subtract 250 and resend only if you
supply me with what western union needs, a photocopy of the receiver's
passport.

farewell

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like he has been travelling to his WU office:
Quote:
Hello Sir,
I want to start by apologising to you about the picture.secondly,i will not take any insult from you or anyone because i am trying to do my job.I sent Mike Itsede to the Western union office this morning and the number was confirmed invalid.Why should i lie to you or anyone?Who do you think that i am?I will right away instruct my accountant on what to do.I am getting fustrated here because of all this western union complain.I have really tried to be nice but it's making you look down on me and calling me names.The Banks have already closed here and nothing can be done till tomorrow but we can still confirm the payment.As for the Mike's Passport that you said was corrupt,i will resend same tomorrow but i need your assistance in all this.Go to the Western Union Agent and if they don't release the Funds,collect and send through your Cousin's Office.
Thanks

&
Quote:
Please contact your Cousin and tell him to send all the info as we are all trying to help ourselves here.My real phone number is in that form that i filled so you can contact me through that number.I want us to get through with all this soonest.Try to understand me because i don't want to be naughty.

To which I replied:
Quote:
Hi I cannot do the other transaction through my cousins office as that
simply is not a possibility right now. And since I cannot reach him he
cannot go to change that transfer, you will have to pick it up.

I don't recall calling you names? So am confused by that statement. I
don't understand your troubles because the number is valid. Maybe you
should take your own advice and try a different office?

Regardless, let's get them the passport scan for the other transfer
and get that one straightened out, please.

I will be waiting.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i don't want to be naughty.
Laughing I'm trembling! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MR G has struck again.

he has let mr m know and an insult to match

Quote:
BRODA

I THANK YOU FOR GIVING MORE DOLLA TO GOMERBOYZ. NOW I HAVE YOU $250
I WILL EAT ALL YOU DOLLA FOOL. U SHOULD HAVE JOIN GOMERBOYZ WHEN YOU COULD THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE TO CHOP YOU
YOU MAMA SAY HI WHILE SHE CANT TALK SHE BUSY FORKING GOATS

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bu1ch sent Prof K0fi a copy of M1kes email and a gentle nudge he had expected to hear from him.
In a day or so Butch will email the FB1. Bu1ch is starting to think Mr. m is impersonating M1ke It5ede and hacking Prof. K0fi's emails. Evil or Very Mad

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, another fine chop clapping

Oh well, moving swiftly now, back to Alf:
Quote:
Hello this is micheal,
I want to inform you that you are contacting the wrong Mr GOmer STOP at ONCE.

I am Mr Micheal Williams and i have not been any way fired ok,

Understand me now and stop all conversation immediately ,I am trying my best to help you so doing correspond with them

So if you send me the fund i need to come to Nigeria then i will meet you up in person ok.

STOP COMMUNICATION WITH THENM THEY ARE FAKE GOMER??????
Quote:
Hello Alfred,I have given mr Muffin Instrcution on what to do ok,So stop mailing those fraud star,they are thief,no body has scak me ,Ok call my office line ,It will ring.Dont forward my mail to them any more ok

I will awaiting for your mail, immediately

Mr Micheal williams

Alf says:
Quote:
And I gave hi,m specific instructions too not tp pay you.

DO you want to aologize now for those things you said to me?

I am goin gto agadaz ro pick up the money for myself
Quote:
you say this but i have 100000 in my accoount from his check. so who am i to beleive?

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday Bu1ch asked about his ATM card. The this was the email from M1ke It5sede on Saturday.
Quote:
I got back from the weekend and got this. I was expecting to hear from you about the release of the ATM card.

Prof KOfi is trying to get rid of a mugu. Twisted Evil He sent it twice the first time without the fool
Quote:
Bloode Lier
fool

Bu1ch is tired of K0fi's insults
Quote:
I don't know what is going on but I did as I was instructed to release the ATM card and man responsible insults me for asking. Are you running some kind of scam?(well yes he is) Actually it was you told me to contact Mike I5tede and Michae1 Wi11iams send me an email. When I asked who Michae1 Wi11iams was he changed the name on the email but it was still Michae1 Wi11iams email address.

This needs to be sorted out soon or we need to get the fbi to investigate what is happening!!

edit : K0fi answered Laughing
Quote:
I which to inform you that Mr M1ke It5ede gave you an account with western union Money transfer so not what rubish you said you paid .
Mr. It5ede gave a professional bank account, Michae1 Wi11iams gave a WU in someone elses name. Aren't WU used by fraudsters?
Bloode lier
Stop lieing you never made any payment ,you were supose to make payment to mr m1ke it5ede,so what happened ,were did the $400 usd went to ? It isn't here Smile Ask M1ke?
i ask you to contact mr m1ke it5ede on [email protected]. Isn't he the hacker? Why is M1ke It5ede sharing Mihae1 Wi11lliams email account?

Bu1ch doesn't want know about the lads administrative problems. It is the undelivered ATM card that is important. Rolling Eyes
M1ke should get his own email address get rid of some of the confusion. Confused
A side chat to the FB1 wouldn't hurt. Razz
juju was right tell him anything.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well apparently he has gotten very excited
Quote:
Thanks to God almighty i have sent you the photo so i believe that there will be no more problem of this or that any more.
I want you to understand that we have not been able to collect the fund due to location were the fund was sent to and i want you to understand that my information is below again for your use in making the transfer down to me (mike Itsede).

Understand that during verification of the fund ,Western union agent in our location confirm that there was no Match. That was the statement of the agent .So i advices you to clear fully inform then that since we have sent all information required,then they should release the fund immediately without delay and they should not make Mr. Mike itsede go through the problem he went through Yesterday.

So try you best and see to the release and make sure the fund is sent down immediately you get this international passport.

Thanks and God Bless you.
I will be waiting for your email.

Prof Kofi

Attached was what appeared to be his real passport with a fake picture on top of it.
Quote:
...but Mr mIke Itsede could not laid hand n the fees due to location was not correct.
I believe that your cousine did not send the form to mr address ,that was what the western union agent said.So i advices you to send the form orconfirm that the fund was sent to the following address below .
Reciever Name : Mike Itsede
Address : 12 Lagos road,Uselu Benin City .
You will get mr Mike Internation passport immediately ,but please confirm this immediately and correct it ok.
Thanks
Prof Kofi

Quote:
Sir i wish to inform you that the payment information is below again so what happened in $250 dollars will not happen again.
PAYMENT INFORMATION

Mr Mike Itsede
12 Lagos road Uselu ,Bnin City
Nigeria

Please as soon you effect the transfer ,please send to us the complete slip and make sure the fund carries a security question and Answer.

Thank For understanding me

Prof Kofi
Quote:
I wish to inform you that i am still waiting for your email and response that you got mike photo ..

THanks
Prof Kofi
Quote:
Sir We have sent you all you demand now we have not heard from you if its has been gotten or not so what is the problem let me know sir,

I have been waiting on line for hours now .

Prof Kofi

He'll get ignored for at least a day.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he just loves being chopped.

he cant ignore mr g forever

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@@master ^^^ I would swear he was a badger if we didn't have the history with this lad

Bu1ch responds.
Quote:
Listen Michae1 Wi11iams if you are readng this your fraud attempt was a day late. Mike It5ede already arranged a secure bank transfer and acknowleded the receipt of funds. Even the man at Western Union said that secure transfers needed a bank transfer. Now you have hacked Prof KOfi's email as well. I would never use Western Union for business.

Stop screwing around and let Prof. KOfi to finish the deal.

FB1 (secret agent man)
Quote:
You should look into the activities of M1chael Wi11iams. He has sent me emails claiming to be M1ke It5ede when the real M1ke 1. It5ede has his own email address. When I asked him about it he changed the name on the email address. He probably has hacked the email of Pr0f Kofi trying to get me to divert funds through Western Union.

One last thing. Who should I contact in Nigeria for fraud investigation?

One shot of adrenaline much quicker than 3 cups of coffee. Laughing On your next scam use a bank!! Twisted Evil
p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bit bored and annoyed with Mr. Mih3al's last email, so I decided to slap him around a bit, give him some more advice, and make an indecent proposal. Laughing

Quote:
from Thom@s Muff1n
to Micheal
date Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:05 AM

subject Answers to your probing questions

Dear Mr. Miche@l Willi@ms,

I do not know why you are so surprised by these deductions for transfer fees. They are completely lawful by all the banking regulations in place in Niger. Your transfer is being handled like every other transfer of secret accounts. If the fund was mine, I would have to accept these fees, as it is proper to do so. I answer YES to your question.

You think this looks like stealing? Ha ha ha. Very funny, Mr. Willi@ms. And you are not "pleased." Too bad, you asked for it, and you got it. The $10,000 is my fee for handling and co-ordinating the transfer of secret funds. There are many paper works in the background to make it legal to change from a cash-in-person transfer to a wire transfer. I have skills and contacts that are not cheap to come by Mr. Willi@ms. My expert services cost money if you want to avail yourself of them. The $6500 is the intermediate bank's fees, of which I have no control of. If you have a complaint about that charge, then write to the American Banking Association. They would most likely hand you a crying towel. The "$2000" you speak of is incorrect. Actually, it was $2500. This was the charge I'm placing on this transfer, because you hung up the phone on me in London, and refused to meet with me after I had to make a special rearranging of my schedule, just to accommodate you. You wasted my time in London, and nobody wastes my time without paying for it. The $5000 additional charge was explained to you already. YOU changed the banking details, not ME. You also approved of them and the added charge when I told you of it. I really don't understand what your problem is or your complaints. You again were offered the option to pick up the funds in person, and you refused.

You are correct in saying a transfer only takes 48 hours. This is for a normal transfer. Our transfer here is not a normal transfer. It is a secret transfer. How many times do I have to tell you, before it sinks into that thick skull of yours? I also did not say that it would take 30 days. I said:

"Because of the nature of the account, being secret and under a Recalcitrant Beneficiary Agreement which has just been ordered executed by the depositor, Alfr3d W1zcuns0n, additional steps must be undertaken to transfer the deposited amount to your account before the 30 days elapse. Missing this deadline would force me to return the money to the depositor. As you are well aware, Mr. W1zcuns0n is planning a return to Agadez to claim his deposit, as we speak. If Mr. W1zcuns0n arrives here at the bank before the final order takes place, I will have to refund the remainder of his deposit, which is $48,000. "

Usually, secret transfers take two to three weeks, and occasionally four, if more than one intermediary bank must be found. This fact is unavoidable, as banking laws must be followed, and with all the cuts in personnel in banks these past days because of the world economic crisis, there are more delays. Less hands around to fill out and submit the paperwork needed means more time. It is simple logic, Mr. Willi@ms. How can you believe me? How can you know it is true? That it is no fraud? I don't really care if you believe me or not, Mr. Willi@ms. But why would I waste all my time with this transaction with you if it was fraud? What would there be to gain for me? You have been one great big complaining pain in the ass from the start. And you have wasted days of my precious time. Time I could have spent tending to less abhorrent and more congenial customers. Again, I will offer you the option of a person-person cash transfer here in Agadez.

Certainly, Mr. Williams, money does not grow on trees. However, when customers choose to change the original lawful arrangements for the transfer of funds from this bank, they must accept the consequences of their actions. This was all explained to you many months ago, when the fund amount was considerably higher, before the worldwide economic problems set in. Your delays in receiving these funds is completely your fault. You have had many months to travel here and pick up your funds, as agreed upon, in person. You are the one who has failed, and now you try to blame me, and this bank? That is laughable, Mr. Willi@ms. Everything has been your fault from the beginning. I have bent over backwards to accommodate you, and have given you my advice many times. I told you to come and pick up your funds to avoid any charges. I told you the smart thing to do, to maximise your funds transfer, and you always refused my best advice. So I ask you, why should I feel sorry for you? Being sorry does not pay my banks bills, the intermediary banks bills, or my bills for changing the original agreement. I am and always have been responsible and have done what is right in this affair. These deductions are correct and lawful, and I do not care if it is "easy" for you to accept. I explained them to you in detail, and you ordered the transfer with these deductions, and now you want to piss and moan, and cry to me about it? Are you a business man or a small boy?

Again, here is the explanation I gave you last week.
" Your $48,000 would be subject to the following reductions. The cost of our missed meeting for last week is $2500. I have found a US bank to act as intermediary, but they demand $6500 in various fees. Then there is my own bank's $5000 fees for bank to bank transfer of secret account fees. The cost of my services adds another $10,000 to the total. So, your funds of $48,000 would be cut to $28,500 if you agree to a bank to bank transfer." You later changed the banking details, and gave me the Seagulf account. This necessitated the recall of the previous transfer, and another deduction of $5000 to resubmit the account information and cover our bank's and the US intermediary bank's added administration fees. This reduced the transferred amount by $24,500, not $23,500 as you said. The transfer will be $23,500, which is the $48,000 reduced by the total fees of $24,500.
Your math is not very good.

Since I am such an excellent professional banker, and always give my clients my best advice, I have one more bit of it to relate to you. This transaction will most likely take longer than it will for Alfr3d W1zcuns0n to travel here and withdraw the entire $48,000. I will suggest strongly to you, that if you want any money at all from this transaction, you should make your way to Agadez yourself, before he arrives here to withdraw it.

He has ordered me not to give it to you, but I could be persuaded by a higher fee for myself if I give it to you instead. Let's say, $30,000. So, if you come in person, I will hand you $18,000 in cash, and conveniently manufacture an explanation to the other client.
I don't like to lie to clients, but I really need a new swimming pool here at home. It is very hot in Agadez. What do you think of this proposal?
$18,000 guaranteed, or nothing at all?

Regards,

Thomas S. Muffin
Laughing
edit: names.

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NEVER YOU REPLY MY MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN,FOLLISH SON OF A FOOLISH FATHER
Since the last message was addressed to M1chael Wi11iams this will clear the channel to K0fi
Quote:
Good now I can correspond to Prof Kofi and complete this business

He doesn't get it Mr g chopped the $ and left mugu intact.
p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NEVER YOU REPLY MY MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN,FOLLISH SON OF A FOOLISH FATHER
Nice siggy here, Pablo! Laughing In fact, it would also make a fantastic Custom Tag for you! "FOLLISH SON OF A FOOLISH FATHER." Laughing
edit: You do make lad adventures look like "The Follies." Laughing

Mich3al just doesn't have the brain-power to "get" all these chops. Kinda feels like a wasted effort, doesn't it? No correct replies, death threats, anguish, etc. Oh, well, as long as he keeps playing games and wasting his time, that's all that matters, I guess. You are just too damn smart and complicated for this lad, Pablo. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy cow slappy that last email was a story in and of itself! Cool

Pablo - I think you might suceede in making his head explode - Brilliant, tortuous baiting Very Happy

Bait no. 3 has got him very preoccupied (& annoyed Cool ). He has sent 7 emails in the last 24hrs Shocked. Below is the most interesting one:
Quote:
Thanks to God almighty,

But i Laughing Laughing Laughing am so surprise that i have failing again on another Alfred, Laughing Laughing Laughing This same problem happened to Mr. Michael williams in London when the even came to Nigeria to cameroon and Many places .

I want not sharp enough to involve my self in this your conversation. Today is 11th Feb 2009 ,your last mail was 9th below ,when you vigorously demanded for passport from Our payment receiver mr. Mike you sent a fake western union slip,send also two different slip from western union and later you sent an mtcn of $250 usd,pretending that i should remove the money immediately.

Fine i track the mtcn ,but the fund was not sent to my location,So according to the western union agent in my country there was no match for the mtcn location. How can you? and you wanted me to trust you ,how can i trust you then?

I am so surprise that you act such a way ,even in this present generation were by we are trying to kill corruption.

You are trying to defraud us,YES you are trying to steal from us.

You said you make $2500 for insurance of the ATM ,then were is the money ,how can we trust you. We informed the insurance company that your fund will be brought over by morning today but still nothing has come from you .Instead you refuse to mail back,after receiving series of my mail,Yesterday.

YOu promise us immediately the international passport is sent there will be no need to waste any more time the fund will be release that you will be going your self now what is the result ,international passport has been sent and since then you have refuse to reply back ,means there is some thing fishing.

I am going to send you the western union money slip you sent to me and i will like you to go through all the slip and verify then ,you will see that you a fraud star.

Well i will not mail you again until i get the payment slip of $2500 usd from you ,try and be a real truthful person and stop been a liar,and give me the grace to trust you ok.

Thanks and God Bless you Amen

Prof Kofi

So he got this in response:
Quote:
dear sir, if you will simply go through the emails I have sent you, you will see that, yes, the payment was sent once then I tried again due to the fact that I did not have the supporting documentation, the form and your passport. I know their are 2 forms and I made haste to send you the latest one immediately thats why you now have it. As far as the $2500 payment that is still not cleared up because western union insisted that the passport was fraudulent and also that the forms were filled out incorrectly. Signed where initials were necessary on page 4 and also "official" was not a valid choice, on page 1.

As far as why I have not been in touch I lost internet connectivity in an electrical storm my modem got fried and my system is now unstable so am not sure if I will always be online. I tried to call you but have no phone.

Now I did find out that the payment from my cousin had an administartive hold due to fraudulent activity of multiple persons trying to retreive the funds, notably a "mr goumar", which is the same practicaly as is written on the sine in the strange photo you sent me so I wonder if this problem is coming from your end??? . and he has now cleared this up and the funds are ready once again. He is on vacation in Germany so thats all I could do about that one. The mtcn is still same. For this reason I ask that you please march back down to western union and retrieve those funds which are now made available.
Please stop playing games, fill out the forms properly, send a valid passport, and pick up the $250 before mr goumar does. Thank you.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though he is ignoring mr gomer i just cant help but taunt him. I tried to stop him from blaming the maga for the loss of his money

Quote:
GUY HOW FAR?
IF U JOIN GOMERBOYZ B4 THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE TO KEEP CHOPPING U DOLLA.

BRODA U B NA BIGGEST MUMU OF INTERNET. I SEE U BLAME MAGA BUT TRUTH I HAVE ALL THE DOLLA SENT TO YOU
U ARE AS STUPID AS MAGA.

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soo, funny that he brings up Alf and the London and Cameroon Adventure in the other bait. Very Happy His brain is being roasted over the fire. He sends this misspelled mess to Thom@s Muff1n, and wants to make a stupid deal, just send him some of the money...yeah, right. Nice try, idiot. He can't even spell his own name right. Laughing
Quote:
from Mike Itsede
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM
subject RE: Answers to your probing questions

OK SEND ABOUT 10,000 usd IMMEDIATELY TO FROM THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND LET ME PICK IT UP IN nIGERIA THEN I WILL COME OVER AND SEE YOU OK
i HAVE SENT YOU THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BEFOPRE
mICGHEAL WILLIAMS

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic