SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My ongoing "daddy" bait. (Re-baited) :-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:
@Slap
That is unless you want to call him Slap. Have you brushed up on your horrible german accent lately?? Laughing

No, not actually. I would like to hear you do R3inh@rt, actually, blah.
You know where to find me. I'll connect ya with your sonny-boi. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap

I will absolutely do that. Need to buy a new microphone. AND I hope you have a means to record it. I'm fairly certain it will be something to add to the hall of shame.

If I could even do it without laughing that is. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Alrighty, then. You can practice on some stupid lottolads first, if you want. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap
I practiced my high-strung sinister German voice last night on my dog. She seemed fairly frightened so I think I may be ready for it. Wish there was a way to record off a pre-paid cellphone.

Just received this from my son.
lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy thank you for your understanding i dont have an account here but i can talk to a friend who have to help me and when he give me the account informations i will send them to you later today but daddy know that if you send the money into an account it will take 3-4 days time before the bank will released the money to me and i will be on my way to Cam*roon but if you can use w*stern onion money transfer i will receive the money that same day or the next day and i will be on my way to Cam*roon to meet you.

Daddy you can use western onion to send the money i promise i will not put you into any trouble bad lucks don't move with my i am a lucky boy and favor goes with me and not bad luck,daddy what you will do is to give the money you are sending me to one of your trust boys or girl friend and tell him or her to send the money to me in his or her names as the sender using his or her informations to send the money to my name Prince J*hnbull B*nson in Accr* Gh*na and after sending the money he or she is to give to you the informations given to him or her by w*stern onion staff which i the receiver will need to pickup the money here in Accr* Gh*na and you send them to me via email,daddy you can do this today and by tomorrow i will be on my way to Cam*roon.

daddy,i will send you the account informations later today when i have them.daddy tell Mr.R*inhardt to remain in L*gos i dont know Cot*nou and i still dont have the money to go there when i am with you in Cam*roon daddy i will have enough time to know him.Thank you daddy God bless you.

Your lovely son,

West3rn Onion is completely unacceptable of course. Besides, I need another piggy bank. My current one is getting a little lonely.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This genius son of mine just sent me not ONE, but TWO bank accounts. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, blah. Good going. Persistence pays off! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accts forwarded to Alan for murdering.

He just sent this to R3inhardt. Mr. Pars0n hasn't responded to the email with the bank info yet. Think I'll let him stew for a couple days. Very Happy

In the meantime, R3inhardt can chat him up.

lad wrote:
Dear sir,

Goodday to you and thank you for the advice i am only 17 yrs and i believe i will learn more from my daddy and you.you already have my number and if you will call you will speak with me directly.i have sent my daddy email,i don't have any money on me to come to benin and more also i don't even know benin or Cot*nou as my daddy call it to me in his email to me i eat once a day and keep the rest in prayers if you can send the money to me using west*rn 0nion or bank i will receive the money here in Accr* Gh*na and be on my way to meet my father in Cam*roon and when i am with daddy i will call to speak with you and thank you personally.

Yours sincerely,

R3inhardt is a loyal worker though and won't do anything along those lines.

R3inhardt wrote:
GREETNGS YOUNG PRINCE
I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM MR P*RSON YET TOODAY. HAV U RECEVED EMAIL FROM HIM??
U SHOULD STOP USING WESTER UNIUN PRINC. MR P*RSON WILL NEVER USE WESTRN UNIUN. INT*RPOL CAN EASYILY TRAK THOSE PAYMENTS. HE DUS NOT LET US WHO WORK FOR HIM USE IT ETHER. HE USULLY PAY US BY BANK TRNSFER FRM SWITZ*RLAND.

PRINC COT*NOU IS NOT BAD CITY AND I CAN WAIT FOR YOU AT THE MOTOR PARK FOR BUSES. U HAV NEVR TO BE ALONE THER IN COT*NOU I WILL BE WITH U. MR P*RSON WILL KEEP U IN NICE HOTEL BEFOR U GO TO CAMAR*ONS.
I STILL HAV UR $5000USDOLLARS TOO HERE WITH ME.

TALK TO U SOON PRINC

Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From lad to "daddy".

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy i have not received your email daddy if you cant send west*rn 0nion send the money to me through the account.thank you daddy.

Your lovely son,

Will let him sweat it out a couple more days. Very Happy

He sent R3inhardt this.
lad to R3inhardt wrote:
Dear sir,

i have not receive an email from my daddy,i dont have any money on me to come and meet you,i have told me daddy about it and he is making another arrangement to send me the money.thank you sir,

yours sincerely,

R3inhardt sends a reply. Probably something my son doesn't want to hear. Very Happy
R3inhardt wrote:
YOUNG PRINC U NO HAV TO CALLED ME SIR. I AM JUST R3INHARDT
I RECEVED TELEGRAM FRM MR P4RSON. HE IS ON HIS WAY TO CAM4ROOON NOW.
LONG FLITE I THINK BUT HE BE HERE SOON ENUFF. HE NOT MENTUN SENDING U MONIE FRM HIS SWITZ3RLND BANK. HE SAY YOU STILL NEED TO CUM TO COT0NOU ANSD MEET UP WIFTH ME.
I LEEVING L4GOS TONITE TO GO TO COT0NOU JUST IN CAS U HAV TO GO THER YOUNG PRINC.

I enjoy this arrangement simply because he's a lot less likely to start crying to R3inhardt about stuff. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't know if you want to use this line from the movie Godfather or not "And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you" when he whines about his father having enemies and he is in fear for his life. let him know that if he makes the cut to be in your family, that he will have nothing to fear.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this off to "dad".

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

why the delay have you changed your mind ? maybe in your next email you will tell me you are now in cam*roon but daddy even in cam*roon your bank can still send me the money if you instruct them,please daddy dont do this to me if you love to help me help me and don't make me go through pains and stress everyday had you receive my $33,million in the united state i know you will have full trust in me and not have made me go through all this pains and lots of thinking and begging you should have made it easy for me to come to cam*roon now i can only pray to God almighty like i have been praying for God to speak to you on my behalf for you to send me the money so i can come for with out the money daddy i cant come and if i did not come what then will happened to my $33,million in the united state ? daddy please dont do this to me,you have all my details why still treat me like a stranger if i dont trust you daddy why should i give you my details including my identification card and allow my $33,million to be delivered to you at your home.daddy the reason i gave them to you was because i trusted you and called you father because i know you will help me,daddy i know that it is only the trust you have in me that will make you send me the money.I know too well that you dont need my money you are a billionaire i will pray for you and i will keep praying until my prayers are answered.if you wish daddy you can make my prayers to be answered before tomorrow for God used men to answer prayers and he can use you my father.

Your lovely son,

I'm still ignoring him. I am on a plane heading to Camar*on after all.

He send off another message to our German friend.

lad wrote:
Dear Mr.R3inh4rdt H3idrich,

I dont have the money to come i have told you this before i cant trek to a country i dont even know.why are you going through all this for my sake when you have refused to give me a number to call you or just find a way to send me the money look daddy have all my details

Yours sincerely,
Prince

R3inhardt lets my "son" know not to make me angry. Very Happy

R3inhardt wrote:
DEAR YOUNG PRINC
I CANNOT SND MONIE TO U WITHOUT MR P*RSON SAYING IT OK TO DO IT. I GO WHER HE TELL ME TO GO AND I DO WHUT HE TELL ME TO DO. HE TELL ME LEEVE L4GOS AND GO TO COT*NOU. SO I DO IT. I NEVR DO NOTHING TO MAKE MR P*RSON MADD AT ME. IF HE TELL U GO TO COT*NOU U SHOULD GO TO COT*NOU FAST.
MR P*RSON KIND AND GENERUS MAN BUT U NO WANT TO MAK HIM ANGRY AT U.
U WILL NOT LIK HIM WHEN HE GET ANGRY AT U.
I NO GIVE U MINE PHONE ### BECUS I DONT GIVE IT TO PPL THAT IM NOT SURE ARE IN MR P*RSONS BUSNESS OR NOT.
I SEND U MESSAG WHEN HE ARRIVE IN CAM*ROON YOUNG PRINC.

pony pony pony
Star
Stinksok
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whahaha hilarious. Hopefully he'll fall for it soon Smile
Optima
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why did you change the names from Reinhardt to R3indhart?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

joseywales wrote:
b]And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you[/b]"

Currently playing the Godfather for PS2 @ home (it's fun btw). will have to look out for that quote

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Stinksok
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Optima wrote:
Why did you change the names from Reinhardt to R3indhart?

So a simple Google search won't lead him here..... Wink
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to his "daddy".

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy i have not received your email yet.

Your Lovely son.

Still ignoring him.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has been pretty consistently sending me sad messages every day so I finally answered him.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Good day to you,daddy i have not receive your email i am worried is everything okay were are you at the moment are you in Cam*roon.daddy what about the money can we chat on the internet can you create time so we can chat i like to speak with you daddy can you create time for that.

Your lovely son,

So I replied.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I don't have too much time to write and I apologize for not being very accessible.
I barely managed to escape from Interpol in Cam*roon and am currently in Ug*nda waiting to hear some information from some of my agents there that Interpol has left.
If they don't leave there soon son, I may have to go and meet Reinh*rdt in Cot*nou. It would be good if you could meet me there.

Your loving Father

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,i have just been able to open my box now but to avold delay daddy i have created a yahoo box today which i used in sending you email today to avold delays.

daddy i dont have money to come and meet you in cot*nue but dr kw*me said he will tell al*x to send the boxes with our funds back to gh*na so that since you are now in afica you can come to gh*na and receive them and give him the $90,000.00 here.daddy there is no trouble here in gh*na i am here and i will not have any trouble coming to you here in accr*gh*na and also dr.kw*me will arragement for yor stay in a hotel so daddy please tell you friend Mr.R*inhardt to escort you to accr* gh*na so you and him can receive our boxes here together.daddy you will have to be careful here in afr*ca and please dont go back to cem*roon daddy their evil plans for you will return to them in jesus name,daddy dont worry i pray for you everyday and God will keep protection you from evil people in jesus name.Amen.

Your lovely son,

This kid has really become rather annoying.
I guess he thinks that I'll go to Gh*na if he just "tells" me to do so. Rolling Eyes

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I cannot go to Gh*na. Int*rpol is looking for me there and the local police are also familiar with myself and Reinh*rdt. Gh*na is impossible.

When Al*x and Kw*me get to Gh*na you should send them to me here in Cot*nou. I have the money to release your funds with me, but I am not able to go to Gh*na to do it.
I'm sorry, but that is the only option at this point in time.

Your loving Father.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This week's updates.
First the Security Company send me a message, in the capslock-of-truth of course.

sec co wrote:
ATTENTION : MR.RICH*RD P*RSON,

HOW ARE YOU DOING,THIS IS DIVINE SECURITY COMPANY.YOUR SON PRINCE CAME TO MY OFFICE YESTERDAY AND INFORMED ME YOU WANT THE BOXES TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN B*NIN OR Nigerian*RIA.I HAVE CALLED AL*X CO*PER IN THE UNITED STATE AND INFORMED HIM OF THIS CHANGED IN THE DELIVERY PROCESS,DELIVERY THE BOXES TO YOU IN B*NIN OR Nigerian*RIA IS NO PROBLEM I CAN SEND A DIPLOMAT TO YOU WITH YOUR BOXES BUT YOU KNOW YOU DID NOT SEND ME ANY IDENTIFICATION OF YOU FOR YOUR IDENTIFICATION AND THE DIPLOMAT IS TO DELIVER AND RELEASED THE BOXES TO YOU ONLY FOR YOU MUST GIVE HIM THE $90,000.00 COST OF DELIVERY AND SIGN THE RECEIVERS FORM.

1. TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE A CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER WHICH THE DIPLOMAT COMING WITH YOUR BOXES WILL USED TO CALL YOU.

2. A DELIVERY ADDRESS IN B*NIN OR Nigerian*RIA WERE THE DIPLOMAT IS TO MEET WITH YOU FOR THE HAND OVER OF YOUR BOXES TO YOU.

THIS IS A SECURITY COMPANY AND WE OPERATE ON SAFETY WHEN MAKING A DELIVERY TO ANY OF OUR CLIENTS EMAILS COULD BE BLOGGED BY ANY GOOD HACKERS AND INFORMATION'S STOLEN WHICH CAN LEAD TO THE KILLING OR ROBBING OF OUR DIPLOMAT AND GOODS STOLEN WE WILL HAVE TO PAY AS AGREED ON TEAMS OF DEPOSIT OF THAT GOODS BY MAKING A RETURN TO THE OWNER,AND BECAUSE OF THESE PROBLEMS OUR DIPLOMATS DONT OPERATION ON EMAILS WHEN ON A DELIVERY BUT WILL HAVE TO CALL THE CLIENT TO INFORM HIM OR HER OF HIS COMING WHICH IS WHY YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT AT THIS POINT.AS SOON AS I RECEIVE FROM YOU THE CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER I WILL EMAIL YOU WHEN YOU ARE TO EXPECT OUR DIPLOMAT.

REGARDS,
DR.KUF*AR KW*ME,
OPERATION MANAGER.

King R*chard still doesn't like Kw*me or his associates of course. But assures him of his safety.

me wrote:
Dear Kw*me,

Nice to hear from you you worthless fuck.
You people have put me through so much trouble I'm amazed that I'm willing to even deal with you at this point.
The phone number is out of the question. I won't give that to you.

As far as my location in B*nin goes. I am no longer there in B*nin. I have an associate there who will meet with you and collect my son's money.
You will meet with him in front of the Cot*nou Cath*dral. It is a public place and you wouldn't have to be afraid of anything bad happening. And my associate can feel the same level of personal safety as well.

I will not lie to you Kw*me, I do not trust you. My terms are NOT negotiable. If you are unwilling to meet here under these terms then I am afraid that this deal is at an end.

I have not heard from my son yet today Kw*me. If I find out that you have harmed him in any way, I will have you hung.

Good day.

Haven't heard back from Kw*me yet. No surprise there.
My son sends me a message, basically trying to get me to Gh*na AGAIN.

No-can-do son.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,i have just been able to open my box now but to avold delay daddy i have created a yahoo box today which i used in sending you email today to avold delays.

daddy i dont have money to come and meet you in cot*nue but dr kw*me said he will tell al*x to send the boxes with our funds back to gh*na so that since you are now in afica you can come to gh*na and receive them and give him the $90,000.00 here.daddy there is no trouble here in gh*na i am here and i will not have any trouble coming to you here in *ccra gh*na and also dr.kw*me will arragement for yor stay in a hotel so daddy please tell you friend Mr.R*inhardt to escort you to accr* gh*na so you and him can receive our boxes here together.daddy you will have to be careful here in africa and please dont go back to cem*roon daddy their evil plans for you will return to them in jesus name,daddy dont worry i pray for you everyday and God will keep protection you from evil people in jesus name.Amen.

Your lovely son,

I respond.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I cannot go to Gh*na. Int*rpol is looking for me there and the local police are also familiar with myself and Reinh*rdt. Gh*na is impossible.

When Al*x and Kw*me get to Gh*na you should send them to me here in Cot*nou. I have the money to release your funds with me, but I am not able to go to Gh*na to do it.
I'm sorry, but that is the only option at this point in time.

Your loving Father.

He seems to get a bit more pliable.
May actually be willing to go to Cot*nou. Shocked

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy there was electricity power failure since morning today and i could not check my email.daddy i have not receive the money you said you will send to me for me to come and meet you,and i have given you the bank account you requested but you daddy have said nothing about it.daddy dr.kw*me has agreed to deliver our boxes to you in cot*nue,daddy he is asking of a telephone number from you before he can deliver them to you in cot*nue.

Your lovely son,

Well that's because your bank accounts got killed "son". Blame alan. Very Happy

I respond.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I am sorry I was not able to wire any money to those accounts. Soon after I sent the $5000 to Reinh*rdt, Int*rpol started tracking my monetary transactions and I couldn't take the risk of leading them to you or any of the people who owned those accounts.
I will ask Reinh*rdt if he feels comfortable calling these people, but I cannot guarentee that he will be willing to speak to them. We do not know if our phones are compromised or not right now, and if Int*rpol finds out that he is in Cot*nou, they will surely come looking for him.

I told Kw*me that Reinh*rdt will meet him in front of the Cot*nou Cath*dral. It is a public place and he nor Al*x would have to worry about being harmed.
If you do not want me touching those men my son, I won't. And neither will Reinh*rdt.

Your loving Father

Lad doesn't seem to want to email Reinh*rdt anymore. Oh well.
But I'm wondering if I will be able to get him to Coton*u after all. I could use a pith helmet! Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blah - My offer still stands, so brush up on your German accent. Let's see if we can get the lad moving. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap

How do we go about doing that?
Will you be eavesdropping on my uber-secret conversation like the stealthy Interpol Agent that you are?!

Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skype, my main skimmy-dimmy. Install it, and contact me. Wink
Eavesdropping?? well, only if I keep my headphones on after I connect you. oops! one of my secrets, exposed! Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems the lad wants a number to call. Maybe it's time for me to invest in a disposable cell.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy dr.kw*me said he will not send any of his diplomat to cot*nou if you dont give him any number to call you he said daddy that know security company will do that in the world with out a number,daddy he said if you will not give him a telephone number to call you then you will have to come to their main office in Gh*na to paid the money for the released or you pay the money and upon receive by him he will released the boxes to me but daddy the boxes are still in united state with Dr.Al*x cooper they are not here with him in his company.

your lovely son,

Sent this reply.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Then Kw*me is a liar.
I have been dealing with banks, attorneys, government officials, military officials, police officials, and "security companies" for several years using these same methods.

If Kw*me wants Reinh*rdt to make a phone call then he puts himself AND Reinh*rdt at risk to be arrested son. Does Kw*me want to go to prison just because he wanted a phone number to call? Ask him that!
All Int*rpol has to do is listen to their phone conversation and they will have their EXACT location. Do you want your inheritance confiscated by Int*rpol my Son?

I sent Reinh*rdt a message saying that it was up to him whether he wanted these men to have his phone number or not. I don't believe he will be taking that risk though, I sure as hell wouldn't.

Your loving Father

Lets see if my son has a shred of common sense. My bet is that he doesn't. Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just toss this in here for the hell of it. Very Happy
R*chard has sent off a couple messages to Re*nhard, and R*inhard has in-turn forwarded the messages to both my "son" and the security company in his emails to them.

I love Reinh*rdt for some reason and want him to be a part of everything. Very Happy

Rich*rd to Reinh*rdt wrote:
Reinh*rdt,

I am sorry for the short notice. But I have spoken with both my Son and the men at the Sec*rity company over the last couple days.

My Son will not be able to join you in Cot*nou, but the men from the Sec*rity company are willing to make the delivery there.
Reinh*rdt, I want you to keep these men safe. I do not think they have any sinister intentions towards us, I think that they are merely stupid and cannot understand simple instructions.
The 90k I left with you in Cot*nou is to be used for the purpose of paying these men and retrieving my Son's inheritance. I want you to make sure they get it. They will be bringing my son's inheritance to this meeting. You need to only pay them, and retrieve my son's inheritance.

They are wanting your phone number as well. But I did not give it to them. You and I both know that our phones are probably not safe to use right now, but I will leave that to your judgement. DO NOT take any uneccessary risks old friend. I cannot afford to lose you to the police or Int*rpol.

I will be in contact with you shortly.

Of course Reinh*rdt sends off a message to lad with the message from Rich*rd below it.

Reinh*rdt to Son wrote:
GREETNGS YOUNG PRINC
MR P*RSON JUST SND ME THIS. WHO ARE THESE MEN FROM SECURTY COMPANE THAT I AM TO MEET??? U ARE NOT COMING TO COT*NOU???
IS FINE. I WILL MEET WITH THEES MEN IF MR P*RSON WANT ME TO.

ARE U TO STILL GO TO CAM*ROON TO MEET WITH MR P*RSON???

Rich*rd, trying to keep in contact with his associate, sends Reinh*rdt an update on the situation and puts the ball in his court.

Rich*rd to Reinh*rdt wrote:
Reinh*rdt,

Here is the email address to the security company.
They are saying that they will not come to Cot*nou without a phone number to contact.
I have explained to my Son and the security company guy (Kw*me) that your phone is not a secure line and can possibly lead Int*rpol to your location, yet they still seem to insist on it.
It's your call my friend, I DO NOT want you to jeapodize yourself for these stupid requests from these people. But I leave the choice in your hands.

Keep me updated.

Reinh*rdt contacts the security co.

Reinh*rdt to Sec company wrote:
HI KW*ME I AM REINH*RDT HEIDR*CH.
MR P*RSON GIV ME YUR ADDRESS TO WRITE TO U AND MAKE THEE PLANS FOR MEET IN COT*NOU.
I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL TO U. INT*RPOL HAS MR P*RSON AND MINE PHONE HACKED. THEY CAN LISTEN AND TRAK US DOWN IN COT*NOU AND THAT WOULD BE BAD.
U HAV NOTHING TO BE ANXIUS ABOUT IN COT*NOU. IS QUIET CITY AND THE PLAC WHER WE CAN MEET IS SAFE AND IN PUBLIC. I AM EAZY TO SPOT. I AM GERMAN MAN AND ONLYEST WHITE GUY IN CITY HAHAHA.
COT*NOU CATH*DRL IS BIG BILDING WITH PAINTED RED & WHITE COLORERS. MANY TOURISTS GO THER TOO. IS SAFE.

Neither have sent poor lonely Reinh*rdt a message yet.. Crying or Very sad

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, blah. Nice writing. Very Happy You are doing everything you can do with these guys without divulging a phone number. Stay firm for awhile. Maybe they will give in. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm slowly breaking my lad down. This has become a battle of the wills, and I believe I am winning. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

will you pay Dr.kw*me the $90,000.00 so he released our boxes to me,he said since his diplomat cannot come to you if you will pay him the money he will released our boxes to me so i can come to you but daddy the boxes are still in washington d.c with mr.al3x.daddy please if you can please do it for me.

Your Lovely son.

So I respond. Kind, but firm. Rolling Eyes

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I will be more than willing to give Kw4me the 90k to release your inheritance. I cannot come to Gh4na to do it though. I can only arrange for this to happen in Cot0nou with Kw4me and Reinh4rdt at this time. As it is, Reinh4rdt has the 90k with him in Cot0nou.
I have given Reinh4rdt the choice on whether he wants to give Kw4me his number or not, and I don't believe that he wants to. Our phones are not safe at the moment.

Son, it is important to me that you recieve your inheritance, but I cannot put Reinh4rdt or myself at risk for it. If Kw4me wants to come to Cot0nou and send your inheritance to Gh4na so you can have it, that is fine. But I cannot go to Gh4na and neither can Reinh4rdt.

If Kw4me is unwilling to go to Cot0nou without Reinh4rdt's phone number, then I'm afraid that there is nothing else I can do for you my Son.

Your loving Father

Think I will put my foot down with the phone thing for now. If I can Safari this lad, I may be willing to call/take a call in order to pull him further and further away from home.

But I mustn't get ahead of myself here. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an idea to kick around. Silence from Daddy. For three or more times longer than his usual response time.

You could also put an auto-reply message in Daddy's box. "Please contact Re1nhrart regarding business."

Let him deal with R3inhart's "Your Daddy say you and Kwam1 come to me in Cotonou. I no go to you in Ghana." Repeat the exact message from R3inhart, if you do not get compliance. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic