SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
That is also not taking into account your stirling work as a poop scooper at Battersea Dog's Home.

Dear Ms. Kate, Alright, you caught me. Embarassed I truly did not want to mention my work with the ASPCA. Truth is, I only donate 30 hours per week with them, so I didn't feel it was necessary to even mention it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you a fashion model? I know it's none of my business what you do for a living, but you would certainly do well as a model.

Your friend,
Harry
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MeridianAlicante wrote:

Would you like me to arrange for her kidnapping, my master?

No. Wait for a full moon and she will come to me anyway.

And don't worry too much if it sounds like I'm wooing her. It's just part of a cunning plan to obtain a housekeeper.

After all, we're going to need someone to clean up the lair whilst you're spending all day refining the list.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Kinder Gentler Harry asks "but are you a fashion model?"

Wink

Maybe I have baited you? If I have please destroy the naughty pics.

Embarassed

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Kinder Gentler Harry kinda scares me, Doen't seem right somehow
There will be an awfy smell when the egg cracks methinks

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To my Valentines (you know who you are)!

Take me as I am
Put your hand in mine now and forever
Darling here I stand, stand before you now
Deep inside I always knew
It was you, you and me
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
It was you and you for me
Every road leads to your door
Every step I take forever more

Take me as I am
Put your heart in mine, stay with me forever
cause I am just a man who never understood
I never had a thing to prove
Till there was you
You and me
Then it all came clear so suddenly
How close to you that I wanna be

Do you believe a love could run so strong?
Do you believe a love could pass you by?
There was no special one for me
I was the lovely one, you see
But then my heart lost all control
Now you’re all that I know

Just say you’ll love me for the rest of your life
I gotta lot of love and I don’t want to let go
Will you still love me for the rest of my life?
cause I can't go on
No, I can't go on
I can't go on
If I’m on my own

i'l ne's pas francais, me, il dans italics Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Il est dans YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EO0FB-YjX8

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Hi Sners. xoxoxo

Hi Juan. xoxoxo

Hi James. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mais bien sûr, Ima, je t'aimerai demain -- et pour toujours. Je te prie, ma chérie, oublie ce petit Snerd "le chapeau."

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Actually, I posted that link to out ParaNoid's "poem". Wink

. . . mais, merci beaucoup. Embarassed

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But you know that subliminally you were directing the sentiment of the song to me. Wink

Ima, who would you rather share a hot tub with on Valentine's day --

me:

or Snerd:

???????????????

(For the sake of our more squeamish members I was obliged to edit out Snerd's naughty bits, but you'll note it didn't require much to block that out....)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Ima! Are you sure Snerd and Juan aren't going to start poking each other's eyes out soon? Laughing

Quiet day here. Obviously with jojo in "Bali" Rolling Eyes he is unable to woo. Bluth seems to be quiet after our date from last night. Hmmmm, this does not look promising. :sigh:

However, I made this today, for one of my suitors. I am sure they can figure out who it is for.

Very Happy

Who is James again??

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora - jojo is practicing his woo song.

Listen.

Bali Ha'i may call you,
Any night, any day,
In your heart, you'll hear it call you:
"Come away...Come away."

Wink

Only 7 more days to endure.

Rolling Eyes

Girls - we may have to double date unless some fresh new talent joins in. Maybe some of the guys can shave their legs and come as a tranny. From the above pic Ted wouldn't need much of a tuck!

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Mine are black and silky Laughing

I do have a rather nice pic of me in underwear if you'd like proof
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I love your poem, Dora. I hope your beau appreciates it.

@ My romantic Juan: Nice try, but I actually know that's not Snerd's picture because that's not where his tattoo is. Embarassed

You are very handsome :sigh: . . . but I'm wondering why there are two drinks next to you? Is there someone else I should know about, just out of the frame of that photo? Evil or Very Mad

@ Dora: I agree that the bickering and putting each other down is not attractive . . . but do sympathize with their perceived need to do so. I've already mentioned that it is cleverness that will win me over.

I don't know who James is, yet, but I'm intrigued.

Hi Sners, mon chapeau. xoxox

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this loving time of year, please spare a thought for Klaasvaak, he is a lonely old bloke and would appreciate some nice images sent to him via PM, here is his direct PM link:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1335

Show him the love Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet Kate, I know you have not yet decided

But if you get bored later, I have a game we can play.

I will go and hide
You can come and seek
If you find me you can have your way with me
and if you cant find me
I will be waiting in the hottub Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK the SKYHOOKS have thrown there hats out there in the ring , for the lovelys to feel and touch & try on for size .

The rest of the guys will be along later, as they are looking for pic,s of avatar size to add to there new album, if there is any kind and loyal fans of the "Skyhooks" could they help to get the rest of the band members here by posting links of avater size pic,s as i am still trying to get my head around all the url peg,s tiff,s and up, and down, loading.
Ahhhhh

Ow and Red said he would love to find a pic of his tongue licking, to put on the album

So send those pic.s so we can have a Vday "Party to end all Party,s" happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Last edited by A SKYHOOK on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dearest jojo! Are you practicing your dancing whilst singing?
@ Kate: I have been wondering what that ruckus was all day!

@ sweet Bluth: If all goes well, I will see you at Dan's show tomorrow. For our first dance. Pretty Rose

@ SP: What kind of pics would Klaasvaak like?

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray you are such a tease,
But I find it such fun to please.
Saturday is so long to wait,
Let’s you and me keep this from the others, <(OK they are not looking)
And meet in secret beneath the stars,
Go hide you sexy beast,
I will count to ten and search,
(you did say the hot tub?)
But gosh and golly I have no costume,
Still and all it wouldn’t have covered much or been on for long anyway.

Live for today I say. No regrets ever.

Sorry girls don’t judge me harsh, he is such and hunk and I am a tart with a heart.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9- (edited to protect the innocent)

Goat
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
@ SP: What kind of pics would Klaasvaak like?

Oh, anything really, he likes weird stuff mostly, don't tell him I said to send him stuff, he's old and gets funny about stuff like that, just let on you sent him stuff out of the goodness of your heart Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd start at.......

Garden gnomes in...unique places.. (say toilets) shhh

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, when you said nice pics, I was thinking something like this, since I have been online shopping today for my soon-to-be-Valentine:

or this one:

But then you said weird stuff and Reaper said trolls, so I will have to go looking for something different. Wink

BTW, is Klaasvaak's name James?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP: oops, I already mentioned you when I sent him an Elton pic. Laughing Don't worry, I was cryptic.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the lovely Dora wrote:
Bluth seems to be quiet after our date from last night. Hmmmm, this does not look promising. :sigh:

My dearest Dora, please do not take my silence the wrong way. I have been trying all day long too compose the right words to describe the time we spend together last night, but such words do not exist. I had a magnificent time that can only be topped by the next time we are together. I need to rest up for our first dance tomorrow.

I hope you are ready for tomorrow, too! Wink

Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I actually know that's not Snerd's picture because that's not where his tattoo is.

. . .

Hi Sners, mon chapeau. xoxox

:sigh: It's looking like there's no way to get Ima to see the light. I guess I may as well pop that magnum of Dom Perignon by myself and drown my sorrows. I'll watch the sun set over the ocean as my decimated heart plunges into the dark abyss of unrequited love. Crying or Very sad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Don't worry, I was cryptic.

Me too! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic