SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait, very long *WARNING: LANGUAGE*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad refused to complete form and made ramsey very angry. Welcome to Hell's Kitchen

Upper case is Lad

Lower case is Hell's Kicthen Head Chef

Quote:

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

HOPE THIS MAIL MEETS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH, REGARDS TO YOUR FUND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, WE ARE INCHARGE OF THE TRANSFER DUE TO SCAM ON THE INTERNET.

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO CLAIM YOUR FUND, SO WE WILL ADVISE YOU KEEP THIS TO YOUR SELF TILL YOUR FUND GETS TO YOU.

ATTACH TO THIS MAIL IS TWO DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU HAVE TO VIEW, 1.. IS AN ATTACH CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM GIVEN TO US OFR PROVE OF PAYMENT TO YOU BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

2. A LETTER HEADED FROM US REGARDS WHAT IT ENTAILS FOR US TO GET YOUR FUND TO YOU.

WE WILL AWAIT YOUR SOONEST RESPONSE,

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks for your email. I have a few questions about this, who shall I forward me enquiries to? There is no undersign on your email.

Quote:

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

HOPE THIS MAIL MEETS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH, REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL THE FUND YOU ARE TO RECEIVE IS $750.000.00, AS YOU KNOW WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME ON OUR SIDE AND WEHAVE SO MANY NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS WE ARE ATTENDING TO..

WE WILL LIKE YOU TO ACT FAST AS WE TOLD YOU IN OUR FIRST EMAILS THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE TRYING TO CLAIM YOUR FUND ON YOUR BEHAVE SO YOU ARE ADVISE TO ACT FAST.

DETAILS OF MANDATORY FEE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY SO MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY.

THE UPS COURIER SERVICE: $220 (2 DAYS DELIVERY)
FEDEX COURIER SERVICE: $245 (2DAYS DELIVERY)
WHY THE BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WILL COST $650 WHICH WILL TAKE 12 HOURS FOR YOUR FUND TO GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

SO YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND SEND FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER GIVEN BELOW.

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS COUNTRY:
RECEIVERS NAME: XXXXXX
RECEIVERS COUNTRY: L4G0S
TEXT QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: WHITE
MTCN NUMBER?
AMOUNT SENT?

YOU AREADVISE TO SEND US THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR CONFIRMATION SO THAT YOUR TRANSFER PROCESS CAN BE EFFECTIVE.

Quote:

Hi,

I am so happy to hear from you, and I am glad you are taking extra pre-caution in looking after my money. I have accidenatlly deleted your first email, silly me. How much money are you sending me again?

Quote:

HOPE THIS MAIL MEETS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH, REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL ALL INQUIRIES IS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH IS [email protected].

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS AND ACT FAST SO WE CAN GET THIS DONE ON TIME.

Quote:

Hi,

In you last email, you mentioned sending the parcel with UPS and FedEx. I like to enquire if you are able to send with TNT? I have an account with them and their serviceis very good.

Quote:

Attn Beneficiary,

Regards to your mail i want you to know that we have made enquiries on
that but there is no TNT here in Nigeria.

Note that we already gave you instructions on how you can receive your
fund with out any breach of the law, so please you just have to make
this easy for us and for you.

Quote:

Hi

So how big a parcel are you sending me? I need you to send the fund is legal tenders and not cheque or bank deposits, to avoid paying govt taxes.

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

HOPE THIS MAIL MEETS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU YOU LATELY, AS I TOLD YOU THERE ARE SOME FRAUDSTERS TRYING TO CLAIM YOUR FUND SO I WILL ADVISE YOU MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THERE EMAILS THEY ARE SPYING ON OUR EMAILS.

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE ME ON YOUR CHOICE REGARDS THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR FUND.

Quote:

Hi,

I haven't heard from you for a few days now. What are you sending me again?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

THEY CONTACTED ME ON YOUR BEHAVE, SO I FEEL THEY MUST HAVE CONTACT YOU GIVING ME AN ACCOUNT NUMBER TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO, THAT IS WHY I SAID I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOUR DECISION ON RECEIVING YOUR FUND.

I WILL AWAIT YOUR SOONEST RESPONSE,

Quote:

Hi,

Bank transfer is very risky because the government monitors all international transfer and levy very high tax. Are you able to send the money to me using courier? I am happy to pay any related charges.

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL I TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT IT CAN BE SENT VIA COURIER AND YOU WILL GET IT WITHIN 48 HOURS, AND I GAVE YOU THE CHARGES OPTIONS, THE FEE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

Quote:

Hi,

Sorry, I must have lost your email, I get many emails you see.

Please send through the courier options again.

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

BELOW ARE THE OPTIONS,

UPS COURIER SERVICE: $220 TWO DAYS DELIVERY.
FEDEX COUNRIER SERVICE: $245 TWO DAYS DELIVERY.

Quote:

In that case, I will take UPS, may as well save $20, right?

By the way, may i please have a name, in case I need to contact you

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL, THIS IS MY NAME MR. 4LLEN C0L3, YOU CAN CALL ME OR SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SO I CAN CHACK MY BOX IMMEDIATELY AND GET THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

BELOW IS THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION OF OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER:

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS COUNTRY:
RECEIVERS NAME: XXXX
RECEIVERS COUNTRY: XXX
TEXT QUESTION: COLOR
MTCN NUMBER?
AMOUNT: $220

NOTE THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOU ARE TO SEND IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THE TRANSFER CAN COMMENCE AN SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL AWAIT YOUR SOONEST RESPONSE,

Quote:

Hi,

What is Western Union? Never heard of it before, please tell me more.

Quote:

REGARDS TO YOUR QUESTION, IT IS A MONEY TRANSFER YOU CAN LOCATE ANY BANK THAT SENDS WESTERN UNION OR OUTLET.

WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU NOW SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A WESTERN UNION OUTLET CLOSE TO YOU?

Quote:

I pay the local bank a visit and see what they can do for me. This is something new to me. What details do i need to provide?

Quote:

BELOW ARE THE DETAILS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL IN THE FORM, AND NOTE THAT FOR SAFE DELIVERY YOU DON'T HAVE TO LET ANYONE KNOW YOU ARE SENDING THE FEE FOR FUNDS, LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE SENDING THE FEE FOR SOME ITEMS YOU BOUGTH, BECAUSE THE FUND MAY BE STOPED AT THE AIRPORT WHICH WILL COST MORE MONEY SO DO AS I TELL YOU SO WE CAN GET THIS DONE.

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS COUNTRY:
SENDERS PHONE NUMBER:
RECEIVERS NAME:
RECEIVERS COUNTRY:
TEXT QUESTION: COLOR
MTCN NUMBER?
AMOUNT: $220

Quote:

Thanks for providing me the necessary details. I will go to the bank this afternoon to do a Western Union, I am still not too sure how this works. If I give the details below to the bank teller, it should be OK, right?

Oh, I need you to do one thing for me. As you are sending my money, I need you to complete a declaration form, for the Customs department. I've found a loop hole. I like you to declare the money as used paper and as such I don't have to pay any tax.

Please complete the attached form from the Customs department and return to to me.

Quote:

REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL, THAT DOES NOT MATTER THERE SOME DOCUMENTS THE COURIER SERVICE WILL TENDER TO CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT IF ASKED FOR ANY, AND THE FORM YOU JUST SHOWD ME IS NOT NECESSARY FOR TAX THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN ASK FOR TAX IS WHEN YOU DEPOSIT THE FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

SO BE ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE NOTHINF TO WORRY ABOUT THAT.

Quote:

I think you misunderstood the form. The form is required for importation and I need this form before I start the importation process. Otherwise, I will have endless amount of problems with customs when I claim the parcel. Customs are known to seize unauthorised parcel and BURNING them.

Please help me on this, just do this one thing for me and I will organise Western Union immediately.

Quote:

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT THE FISRT TIME OUR COMPANY IS HANDLING ISSUES LIKE THIS, THE FUND IS COMING WITH SOME DOCUMENTS IN THE PARCEL AND AN AUTHORIZED STAMP DUTY SO IT NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO IT JUST LET ME HANDLE THIS AND DO AS I SAY.

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET ANYONE KNOW YOU ARE EXPECTING A FUND, INCASE YOU ARE ASKED AT THE BANK WHERE YOU WANT TO SEND WESTERN UNION LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE SENDING IT TO A FRIEND.

Quote:

Without this form, I cannot import the parcel, that is the bottom line.

Quote:

THIS IS OUR JOB, AND THAT IS NOT A FORM FOR PARCEL, THE FORM WILL BE TAKEN CARE BY THE COURIER SERVICE, THAT IS WHY ALL NECESSARY PAPER WORKS HAS BEEN DONE, SO YOU JUST DON'T WORRY AS I TOLD YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 48 HOURS

Quote:

Without the form, the parcel is useless to me. Customs will seize the parcel and most likely burn it.

Put yourself in my shoes, would you spend $225 for nothing?

Quote:

YOU ARE NOT PAYING IT FOR NOTHING IF YOU DONOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 48 HOURS YOU WILL GET YOUR FEE BACK, AND BESIDE THEY CAN NOT DO THAT BECAUSE YOUR FUND HAS BEEN INSURED AND WE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST.

SO DON'T WORRY JUST GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AND MAKE SURE YOU DONOT TELL ANY ONE ABOUT THE PARCEL JUST LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND.

Quote:

Are you trying to land me in jail? Firstly, you are telling me to import without the mandatory PC3 form. That is a big offence in my country. Importation will result in seizure of goods and customs has the power to arrest me for falsifying the declarion.

As you are probably unaware, insurance payout will only cover my cost ($225) less their fees. When they lodge an investigation, it will cost thousands. Which mean I have to pay the insuarnce company more money.

You are getting me into a lot of trouble because you are simple to lazy to fill one form. What do I have to do for you to complete the form? If you want me to pay you, that is fine. Just tell me how much and we get one with this. I dont want to hear anymore excuses.

Quote:

REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL, THAT FORM NEED TO BE PRINTED OUT AND FILLED BE SCANNING AGAIN, OKEY DON'T WORRY BEFORE THE FUND GETS TO YOU I WILL FILL IT AND SEND ACROSS TO YOU, YOU JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT I WILL DO MY OWN PART, OKEY THAT IS THE DEAL.

Quote:

No way. Many people have promised me things but never carried them out. So please complete the form and I will send the money. The bank hasn't open anyway, so you have plenty of time to complete the form

Quote:

I WILL FILL THE LITTLE PART I CAN FILL I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT PART OF OUR JOB AND IF I GET CAUGTH I WILL BE SACKED FROM OFFICE SO PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME AND GIVE ME TIME I PROMISE TO DO THAT FOR YOU, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. AM BUSY AT OFFICE.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE SO MANY CUSTOMERS WE ARE ATTENDING TO.

Quote:

Take your time and fill the form carefully. I need to lodge this form with the customs department, before they issue me an import license. If they find a mistake, then we have to go through it all over again, and we know how painful that is.

Don't worry, you won't get into trouble. This is part of the job. If you manager has a problem with this, then I guess he won't be receiving any money from me.

Quote:

I HAVE CONTACTED MY BOSS I TOLD HIM ABOUT IT HE SAID, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT AND HE HAS MADE ENQUIRIES FROM THE CUSTOM SO IT IS NOT NEEDED.

HE SAID YOU ARE COVERED THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BOTHER.

Quote:

well, your boss doesn't know what he is taking about. he doesn't know the import resrictions in my country and I don't apprecaite him ing to me.

you can tell your boss, that I won't be sending any money unti I get the form.

Quote:

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, THE FUND HAS BEEN INSURED IF ANY LOSSES OR YOU WHERE UNABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND WE WILL MAKE ALL RETURNS SO DONOT BOTHER YOUR SELF.

Quote:

why do you mess with me? it takes only 10 minutes to complete the form instead you wasted all day exchanging email and tell me rubbish that I don't need to know.

I will say it again, no form means no money. it's as simple as that.

Above was 15 hours of email ping pong. Then slaphappy did me a favour and gave our friend a ring.

Quote:

Regards to our conversation, as i already told you it has been insured and cleared here, with clearance certificate, so you are just wasting our time.

Note that we don't have much time on our side any more.

You are not a serious business man because you cannot even complete a single form required by my government. Why do you make me so angry? Don't make me call you a goat again.

Quote:

I HAVE TRIED MY BEST, AND I CANNOT DO MORE THAN THAT SO YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE FEE FOR YOUR FUND, AND REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LET ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS TILL YOUR FUND GETS TO YOU.

GET BACK TO ME NOW.

GAVE ME DOG’S BREAKFAST

Quote:

Are you fucking with me?? Why do you continue to make me so angry?

How do you expect me to submit an incomplete document to the customs department? Do you want me to go to jail?

You are a joker. I have done everything to get this deal forward but you continue to fuck with me. No, you go fuck a goat.

You are obvisuly not a business man. I am trying to give you money but you just want to mess with me. So now I am very angry, GOAT, you hear me, GOAT

Quote:

I want you to complete every page, scanned, not photographed and email back to me.

And don't fuck with me anymore, I am already very angry at you. If you mess with me, then i will take my business elsewhere and you won't see a single cent, happy now? GOAT.

Quote:

DO NOT ABUSE ME, YOU ARE NOT SENDING THE MONEY FOR ME TO SPEND YOU ARE SENDING IT FOR YOUR FUND, OUR COMPANY LAWYER HAS GONE THROUGH THE DOCUMENT, HE SAID THE DOCUMENT IS FOR SHIPMENT OF GOODS AND CARS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE PACKAGE YOU ARE EXPECTING IS JUST AN ENVELOPE AND THE COURIER SERVICE DELIVERING IT TO YOU WILL MAKE SURE IT IS SECURED AND INSSURED SO DON'T BOTHER ME ABOUT FILLING ANY FORM OKEY.

Quote:

Read the form carefully again. It's not for importing cars or goods only, it is for importing all goods. When I import seafood, all my suppliers also have to comlete this form. No body ever complains like you. You lawyer is a full. Can't even read a simple customs form.

Since you are too stoopid to complete one form, then don't blame me for not sending you any money. If you want the money, complete the form. It's that simple. As I explain before, without the form, the parcel will be seized by customs and I could go to jail. You must be a joker, because you want me to go to jail because you are tyoo lazy to complete a form. You might be lazy but i am NOT STOOPID.

Why do you make me so angry? GOAT, go fuck a GOAT

Quote:

I ALREADY TOLD YOU, THE PARCEL HAS ALREADY BEEN STAMPED BY THE IMMIGRATION SERVICE AND THE CUSTOM HERE, THE USA GOVERMENT HAS WARNED THAT BEFORE ANY PARCEL IS ALOWED INTO THE UNITED STATE IT SHOULD BE STAMPED AND IT IS ALREADY STAMPED AND CLEARED OKEY SO WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT THAT.

REGARDS,

MR. M4RK W41L3RS. <---- name change?

Quote:

Where is 4llen C0l3? Where is that GOAT fucking full?

You obviously are unaware of importation procedures. I do this everyday in my seafood import business and the customs department required this form. All my suppliers do this form everythig I send me a shipment.

So don't waste my time anymore, do the form and get your money

Quote:

MR. 4LLEN C0L3 IS HERE HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITUATION I WANT YOU TO KNOW THATY THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT IF YOU ARE RECEIVING A PACKAGE SO IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND YOU HAVE TO GO AND SEND IT THERE IS NO WAY ANY BODY WILL FILL ANY FORM.

Quote:

Let me ask you, have you ever run an import business in the US? I have been doing this for many years and this is one form required by customs

you are a smart man, complete the form please

Quote:

YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON RECEIVING FUND, THER ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAS RECEIVE THIS KIND OF FUND, AND THERE WAS NO COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO, SO THERE IS NOTHING ANY BODY CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

Closed lad accounts x11
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email ping pong continues

Quote:

I assume you are Mark. Well Mark, ou are just as stoopid as that GOAT fucker 4lllen C0l3.

I fou direct send funds into the bank account, then I would have to pay tax, 46.5% tax. How would ou feel if the governmwnt take half our mone away.

Don't be a GOAT fucker. Complete the form and declare the money as printed matter and I pay no tax.

You want me to send you mone, I agree to send you money but you are just as lazy as that GOAT FUCKER Alen Cole. Do the form, it only takes you 10 minutes but you rather complain to me for the last 2 days. Why you make me angry like GOAT Fucking 4llen C0l3?

Complete the form, please.

Quote:

YOU ARE JUST WASTING TIME, THERE IS NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAS RECEIVE THERE FUND VIS POSTAL SEVRICE AND BANK TRANSER THE AND YOU ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY 10% FOR THE BANK TRANSFER FOR TAX WHICH WE KNOW WHAT IT ENTAILS SO STOP WASTING TIME UNLESS I WILL STOP WRITTING YOU.

Quote:

You are an absolute full. The tax law in this country says you have to pay 46.5% tax on internally sourced fund. I don't know who told you it's only 10%. I also wish it's 10% but it's not. I pay 46.5% to the customs department for so many years. so don't fuck with me, i know what I am talking about, you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about, you are not a serious business man. You are the one wasting my time. Go away, GOAT FUCKER, stop making me angry.

FooK I AM MEAN

Quote:

Hi 4llen

I have received the forms from Mr Gomer and I will be forwarding payment to him.

Quote:

WELL IF YOU GET SCAMED PLEASE DO NOT COME TO US CAUSE AS WE ALREADY TOLD YOU THE FUND IS WITH US AND THERE IS NO WAY ANY BODY CAN GIVE YOU THE FUND MR. GOMA DOES NOT WORK WITH US SO THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS AND IF YOU LOST YOUR MONEY WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE STOP CONTACTING HIM.

Quote:

What do you mean Mr Gomer doesn't work from your company? He says is from your company and he has a copy of the form. How else can anybody get a copy of the form if they don't work for you? Do you mean you give the form to ther people that you don't know? There is something not right here.

Quote:

I JUST CALLED OUR COMPANY LAWYER AND HE SAID WE SHOULD SEE A COPY OF THE FILLED FORM SO WE WILL KNOW IT IS TRUE ONE MR GOMA FILLED IT.

AND WHO IS THIS MR. GOMER?

Quote:

What do you mean who is Mr Gomer? He said he work for your company, Global Security. Do you mean you do not know Mr Gomer and there is a scammer out there pretending to be a member of your company.

If he doesn't work for you, then how did he get the form? Either you are fucking with me or somebody has hacked into your email system.

Who is your lawyer, does he have a name?

Quote:

WELL I WANT YOU TO BE CAREFUL, REMEMBER IN MY FISRT EMAIL I TOLD YOU THOSE SCAMMERS ARE SPYING ON OUR EMAIL, THAT IS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD NOT REPLY ANY MAIL THAT IS NOT FROM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

PLEASE WE WILL NOT BE RELIABLE FOR ANY THING IN FUTURE THAT IS WHY WE INVOLVE OUR COMPANY LAWYER THAT THE SCAMMERS ARE TRYING TO SPAM OUR EMAIL SO YOU HAVE TO STOP TALKING TO HIM NOW.

OUR COMPANY LAWYER SAID YOU SHOULD CALL HIM NOW HE IS IN UK THIS IS HIS NUMBER

Quote:

Whose fucking fault is that? How the fuck do I know if the emails came from 4llen or Mr Gomer. So when Mr Gomer emailed me, I assumed he worked with you. Now this is fucked. Your company is totally fuck GOAT.

And who is your lawyer? If you want me to call, then I need a name. GOAT FUCK, send me coy of his passport. So when I ring, I can confirm he is really your lawyer and not some scammer pretending to be your lawyer.

DIS IS FUCKED, GOAT FUCKED

Quote:

THIS IS THE CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR LAWYER IN UK
BARRISTER J0HNXXX
PHONE: +
NOTE THAT WE DON'T KNOW ANY BODY CALLED GOMER WE JUST DISCOVER NOW THAT IT SEEMS THEY ARE MONITORING OUR EMAILS THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANY ONE YOU ARE EXPECTING THIS FUND, I ADVISE YOU STOP RECEIVING IS MAIL.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THE YAHOO CHAT SO THAT WE CAN CHAT ONE ON ONE AND GET THIS DONE BEFORE YOU LOSS YOUR FUND OR YOUR MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTERS

GET BACK TO ME NOW

Quote:

How do i know you are not fucking with me? You still havent given me any form (Mr Gomer has already submitted his) and still not passport from your lawyer.

I think you are fucking with me. Don't make me anygry GOAT FUCKER or I will ring and abuse you again

Quote:

SEND ME A COPY OF MR. GOMERS EMAIL AND THE FORM HE FILLED SO I CAN SEE IF WE CAN TRACE THE MAIL.

AND NOTE THAT FROM NOW ON ANY EMAIL YOU RECEIVE THAT DOES NOT COME WITH THIS CODE IS NOT FROM US AND MAKE SURE YOU USE THIS CODE TO MAIL US TOO.

NNC/MM/04/01.

Quote:

You have done nothing for me, GOAT FUCK if I will do anything for you.

If you want catch Mr Gomer, then

1. give me your form
2. Send me my parcel
3. After I get my parcel, I will release all emails from Mr Gomer to you.

I still think you are GOAT FUCK because you are not a serious business man who can't even fill one form plus I still haven't receive your lawyers passport.

Actually you haven't given me your passport either, how the GOAT FUCK do I know if you are the real Mr 4llen? GOAT FUCK, I want your passport too

Quote:

I WANT YOU TO KNOW SOME THING ALL THIS WILL LEAD YOU TO BEEN SCAMMED AND NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE BEEN SCAMMED AND COME TOP US FOR ANYTHING WE ARE GOING TO SUE YOU FOR THAT.

IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO CONATACT OUR LAWYER THEN YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND FUND TO MR. GOMER AND DON'T BLAME BECAUSE SOON WE WILL GET YOUR FUDN CONFISCATED.

Quote:

I asked for a proper identification, you sent me a picture so small I can't see, fuck. How do you feel if I send you a goat with a small dick?

Stop wasting my time. Either you send me a proper readable passport identification or I may as well send my money to Mr Gomer.

And you can fucking forget suing me. You can't even fill in one form, let along sue me. So go FUCK a GOAT

By the way, where is my form? I am still waiting, MR GOAT FUCK

Quote:

NOW I KNOW ITS TRUE YOU ARE LYING GO AHEAD AND SEND MONEY TO MR. GOMER, AND DO NOT CONTACT FOR ANY FUND.

OKEY.

Quote:

NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT FILLING ANY FORM AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR PARCEL, AND IT IS NOT A MUST YOU SEND US MR. GOMER EMAILS AND FORM, CAUSE YOUR FUND WILL STILL BE DUE FOR TRANSFER YOU HAVE FEW DAYS LEFT.

SO GO HELL IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT REAL, AND IF YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR TIME WE WILL SUE YOU FOR ALL THE INSULT AND REPOET YOU TO THE FBI FOR DEALING WITH SCAMMERS LIKE YOUR SO CALLED MR. GOMER.

IF YOU ARE THE REAL MR. LEE SOON HUAT YOU WILL NOT HIDE YOUR NUMBER IN CALLING AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY FOR YOUR FUND, YOU ARE AFRAID CAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE SCAMMER LIKE MR. GOMER AND IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME WE WILL CONTACT THE FBI, AND LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE HELPING SCAMMERS.

Quote:

I AM VERY ANGRY

Don't fucking call me a liar. I do not like it and you made me very angry.

You are the fucking liar, you fucking said you will fucking send me the fucking form but you have done fucking nothing. Are you too stooopid to complete the form or you too busy FUCKING GOAT?

What do you mean I am working with fucking Mr Gomer? What the fuck are you talking about. Mr Gomer fucking emailed me and told me he worked for your GOAT FUCKING company and has the fucking form. How the fuck do I know how he got the form from you? You fucking hand out forms to other people is your business, OK. All I want is to receive my parcel but you won't do my form, whose fault it that. Certainly not fucking mind, you GOAT FUCKER.

As for your telephone, how the fuck do I know why my number doesn't show up on your fucking phone. I sell seafood, I don't run the telephone company, are you so fucking STOOOOOPID, so GOAT FUCKING STOOOOPID.

Go ahead and ring the FBI. I have nothing to hide. FBI can come to my seafood shop and interview me. As for you, I still haven't received any fucking identification from you, so you are the one fucking hiding something.

Send me my parcel and go FUCK A GOAT

Quote:

I ALREADY TOLD YOU, NO BODY IS FILLING ANY FORM FORGET ABOUT IT, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM, I WILL PAY FORYOUR DELIVERY JUST SEND ME YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS DETAILS AS GIVEN BELOW

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS:
OFFICE ADDRESS:
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

DO THAT AND I WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR YOU SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR DELIVERY.

Quote:

Ask I have previously explained to you, I need the form for customs. Without the form, the parcel will be seized and i could go to jail. So it's no use you send me one or 100 parcels without the form, I still won't received it.

Quote:

LETS ACT LIKE MATURED SOME PEOPLE, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE TRANSFERED FUND TO THERE IS NO COMPLAIN WE HAVE EVEN MAKE ENQUIRIES FROM YOUR CUSTOM AGENT AND BOTHER PATROL THEY SAID AS WE SHOUL LONG AS THERE IS PROVE THAT THE FUND IS REAL THERE IS NO PROBLEM, THEY EVEN TOLD US THAT WE SHOULD INCLUDE A STAMP DUTY FROM THE US BOARDER WE HAVE DONE ALL THAT, SO IT IS PAINFUL WHEN WED HEAR YOU SAY THAT.

SO PLEASE YOU HAVE FEW DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR FUND UNLESS IT WILL BE CONFISCATED BECAUSE THE DATE OF CLAIM WIL SOON EXPIRE.

THINK PROPERLY AND GET BACK TO ME NOW, AM ABOUT TO GO OUT.

Quote:

I fucking give up. I have tried my best to explain to you why I need the form but you refuse to listen to me and won't give me the form.

Well I have tried my best to give you money but you obviously don't want it

Quote:

I HATE IT WHEN YOU SAY YOU TRY TO GIVE ME MONEY, YOUR MONEY YOU ARE SENDING IS FOR YOUR PARCEL AND THE WEIGTH OF THE PARCEL IS NOT MUCH IT IS JUST AN EMVELOPE SO YOU CAN DECIDE TO FORGET ABOUT IT I DON'T CARE ALL I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY THING ABOUT PARCEL.

I WILL LIKE TO ASK YOU A QUESTION, DO YOU FILL A CUSTOM FORM TO RECEIVE A LETTER?

GET BACK TO ME NOW,

Quote:

Well I am still giving the money to you, aren't I?

You have totally ignored my instructions, I told you not to send me a cheque but all $750,000 in used US notes/money. Do you understand what that means? Bundle of money, I mean paper money, green paper with the faces of American Presidents and numbers like 1, 5, 10, 50, 100. Understand now? If you don't understand what money is, see attached.

$750,000 should be about 5 kilograms. Parcel that size will be x-rayed and checked by customs.

Quote:

OKET NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU, SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS AND NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO PAY THE NIGERIA DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY FOR MONEY LAUNDRY BEFORE THAT CAN BE DONE, AFTER THEY ARE THE ONE TO FILL THAT FORM AND GET YOUR FUND TO YOU IN CASH, THE FEE FOR THE MONEY LAUNDRY IS $1100 SO FIMYOU CAN AFFORD THAT PAY AND WE WILL FORWARD THE FORM TO THEM FOR FAST FILLING AND DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND.

Quote:

Now you make me angry again, GOAT.

All I need is for you to fill the form, because you are the sender. What does law enforcement know about your business? Look at the form carefully, it need information about your business.

Don't make me angry anymore, or I will ring you up and give you so much abuse your grandchildren will hear me calling them GOAT FUCKERS

Quote:

IF YOU DON'T RING ME UP NOW YOU ARE A FOOL, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRANSACTION, DON'T YOU KNOW IT IS ILLEGAL TO CARRY SUCH FUND IN CASH SO YOU NEED THE MONEY LAUNDRY FROM THE DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT EGENCY IF YOU CANNOT PAY THEN GET AWAY YOU FOOL THAT DON'T KNOW ANY POOR RAT LIKE YOU, THAT JUST LUCKILY WON A FUND AND AM TRYING TO HELP IS CLAIMING TO BE A BUSINESS MAN DO YOU THINK IS ALL JOKE.

SOMEONE JUST RECEIVE ONE MILLION USD THRIUGH IS BANK ACCOUNT NOW AND CALLED US IT HAS BEEN CLEARED HE ONLY PAID 10% SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE MAD FOOL OF 12 YEARS OLD. I THINK YOU ARE THE BIGGER GOAT.

IF YOU NEED YOUR FUND CONTACT ME .. IF YOU DONT NEED GET LOST FOOL

Quote:

Frankly, you don't know what you are talking about. Bulll shit, I can't ship that much money. I've done it before OK. I have on many occassion sell seafood to international customers and they pay me in cash. I fly over with an empty bag and they fill my bag with money and I fly home with the import duty exemption form.

With the form, I pay no fucking import tax. Get that into your small lice infested head. Have you ever move that much cash, I fucking doubt.

You go back to fucking goats and I go back to selling seafood.

I am honoured to be compared to a 12 year old. My wife things I am a 2 year old and my boss think I am dog poo

Closed lad accounts x11

Last edited by ramsey on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you swear more than your avatar - keep up the good work! Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha Craig. Unfortunately I am nowhere near his record, 187 times in show.

Closed lad accounts x11
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to compare your bait with one of Eliza's or Cammy's (basically the same persona) - she's renowned for her unrestrained use of language (others call it having a potty mouth). Sometimes she unsettles the Lads quite a bit.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>Sometimes she unsettles the Lads quite a bit.
is that a good thing or bad thing?

Closed lad accounts x11
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She usually doesn't start swearing unless things go "wrong" - at that stage it can be good for the Lads to be unsettled depending on exactly what the problem is.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Gordon.

An enjoyable read.

Bravo!

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, very funny too. I am surprised this moron stayed with it for so long... Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GeorgeBush wrote:
Nice work, very funny too. I am surprised this moron stayed with it for so long... Laughing

the last two days he stayed on for more abuse.

Closed lad accounts x11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic