SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Dr Wall Cole continues...

//////////////YOUR MUM HAD NO PUSSY.HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOOLLLL////////////////////////

Quote:
I WRITE YOU THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FAMILIES BLOOD,DIED FAMILY YOU CAME FROM SO YOU ARE DIED ALSO.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU ARE SO FUNNY FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO SEND ME MESSAGE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT SEE NEXT MONTH.
YOUR FATHER IS A BIG AND YOUR MOTHER IS THE BIGEST FOOL I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE,SO ALL OF YOUR FAMILY ARE FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

NEXT TIME YOU WRITE ME AGAIN,YOU WILL NEVER FINE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY.

OHHHHHHH I PITY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR,I'M SO SORRY GOAT.......

TAKE CARE GOAT AND SORRY I 4GOT FOOL.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is better than the surplus forum for obtaining new pets IMO.

It really gives you a better understanding of how smart/dumb they are.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA REPLIES DON LAND FO MY BOX OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
O ni ku Re...Ko de ni da Fun....Sha na Ur Papa be Soludo Abi...You dey Made...You go Bomb Die...u know go even see one mage way go tell u fuck off talkless of say u go collect moni....Omo Ode....U go Rundown...And you go delivere messages...to some vry small and low to your age...You will never see good in ur Life....Ko ni da fun...Jazz Off...Ogun Kill u and Ur Family

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND YOU WILL NEVER LIVE LONG!!!!!!!!

[email protected] is back after a long lul in correspondence
Quote:
hahaha I don't even have time for yourmail again but I just want to reply this one because you are the most stupid and bastard person I have never seen in my whole life find something good and do or you come letme teach you the way or give some cash from the western union I collected today before the Arusi will kill you and your useless mother who has been in the village suffering having hope on you but instead of you to work hard you will from one country to another stealing what people suffer to get and spoilling your name , telling people what you have but having nothing and sending mail to the guy in spain thinking he will help you I have told you that the day I will set my eyes on you , you will never in your life forget that day , I just want to let you know that you can never in your life time reach even my shoe or any body in your family even your extended family which you know very well , I pitty you this small boy but you will only die like a fowl I will never reply any of your mail again I just want to let you know something that was why I took my time to write you , every body in your family is useless you are the only hope but sorry that you been the day only is hopeless , I know you and this is the way you will be going about the street in pains , tomorrow you will be in cotonou next tomorrow Togo another day Ghana another day Nigeria now you are in lagos I promise you that I will get hold of you and I will teach you what you have never seen in your whole life just wait if you like continue sending but I just decided to give you this warning and for the last time.

[email protected]
Quote:
i see say na poverty n illiteracy be ur problem ...go find out how much e go cost 2 send u to primary school i go pay 4 u ,u need 2 learn how to write n spell correctly...as ur papa na failure i no want make e become d generational curse wen poverty n illiteracy b 4 uir family....hahahahahahahahahahahaahha...idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Y U DEY TALK LIKE FOOL,E BE LIKE SAY U DEY CARRY BUNKER OR STEM,DRUG USER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY YOU NOR DELETE THE MESSAGE WHEN YOU DEY FOOL YOUR SELF.
YOU NOR GET MAMA NA MAKE YOU DEY CAUSE ANOTHER PERSON,YOUR MAMA GO DIE FOR YOUR EYE YOU BEAST.

[email protected]
Quote:
mr shango man.... u no get job oooooo i swear u just get tyme to type abi

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM SERIOUSLY ASHAMED OF YOU,MAKE YOU IMAGINE YOURSLF,SO NA OYIBO YOU DEY FORM NA SAY DEM SEND YOU FORMAT YOU DEY TELL THE PERSON FUCK YOU ABI,HMMM NAWAH OH MY MAMA NO DO YOU ANYTHING AT ALL ANDS I BELIEVE SAY BY ANY WAY WEY I TAKE FIT DISCOVER YOUR IDENTITY I GO MAKE SURE SAY YOU GO DEY LEARN HOW TO TALK. I DEY MIND MY BUSINESS YOU BEGIN DEY TALK ANYHOW.

WETIN STOP YOU FROM JUST SIMPLE I AM NOT INTERESTED,WHCIH ONE BE THE MANY CURSES AND INSULTS WEY U DEY RAIN ON ME I RJECT AM FIRST, SEE HOW LOW YOUR MENTALITY IS ,I BELIEVE FOR REAL THAT YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE,JUST IMAGINE YOUR LOW REASONING AND MENTALITY OKIJA SHRINE OF ALL PLACES GOSH TO IMAGINE THAT GOVERNMENT DEY TRY TO REDUCE THE LEVEL OF ILLITERACY FOR OUR NATION.NO WONDER NA THE FRUSTRATION OF SAY U NO FIT READ AND WRITE NA HIM MAKE YOU COME DEY GET BAD BELLE FORWELL COMPOSED FORMAT AS THIS ONE.

NOT YOUR FAULT SHA JUST TRY AND GET SOME EDUCATION NO MATTER HOW LITTLE,IT IS NEVER LATE YOU KNOW.TAKE CARE NO HARD FEELINGS BUT I STILL MAINTAIN SAY I MUST NOT FIND YOU SEE BECAUSE IF I DO YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT MY MOTHER DID TO YOU THAT DAY.

CHEERS AND CIAO

[email protected]
Quote:
you go die like christmas chicken

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL WEY NO EVEN FIT SPELL HUMMER,BASTARD,EVEN COMMON WORD LIKE SHIT YOU THINK SAY NA BED SHEET,YOU NO FIT SPELL SIMPLE THING LIKE NOTHING,COMPOUND,I FOR INVITE YOU COME MY DUPLEX BUT IF I DO THAT I WILL BE TEMPTED TO KILL YOU,TRUE JOKES APART.I KNOW WHERE AND HOW YOU STARTED AND I ALSO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO END UP AND WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO END UP AS GUESS??????????????? WORM FOOD.

CHANGE THIS YOUR VERY LOUSY CHARACTER OKAY YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.IF YOU GET QUARTER IDEA OF ME YOU GO WISH SAY YOU KNOW REPLY MY MAILS IN THE FIRST PLACE.IF YOU DOUBT ME JUST GIVE ME CLUE OF WHERE YOU DEY I GO SEND MY BOYS TO JUST PAY YOU VISIT,FOR YOUR HOUSE NO MATTER WHERE YOU DEY STAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE SENCELESS AND USELESS. I RETURN EVERY CURSE BACK TOYOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND MAY THERE NAMES REMAIN EVER IN OKIJA SHRINE. i AND MY FAMILY WE ARE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND I WILL MAKE IT IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol...so u really have d time to write all dat, lol, anyway keep on luvin me.

[email protected]
Quote:
To have gotten the impetus to send this kind of mail to me when i did not wroung you. May you work and another eat. May the ones you eat before bring your legs out in Jesus Name. As you have the gut to judge me may the work of your hand judge you. And your judgement end in Okija Shrine. As for me and my family we shall continue to shine in Jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERYTHING YOU WRITE FOR THIS YOUR MESSAGE YOU SHALL GET 100 FOLDS OF IT
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AS YOU BE OLD MAN WEY NO GET COMMON SENSE WHY
CAUSE ME DID KNOW ME BEFORE IT WILL NOT BE BETTER FOR YOU AGAIN IN LIFE
WHOVER YOU ARE IDIOT SHAMLESS ANIMAL

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
A DEVIL BAPTIZE YOUR MAMA AND PAPA, INFACT YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOT AND HOPELESS HUMAN BEING IN GHANA. DEVIL PUNISH YOU AGAIN....IDIOT.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE...BECAUSE SOMEBODY GAT TO BLOW UR FUCKIN HEAD OFFF Razz ..........SON OF A BITCH... I HAVE ASK MY BOYS TO RAPE UR IDIOT MOTHER....THEY TOLD ME THAT UR MAMA PUSSY IS A BULLSHIT. Y??????????

GO AND HIDE BASTERD.

AND THEN...
Quote:
SEND ME YOUR NAME EFREBOR LIKE U, DID UR MAMA TELL U HOW MANY TIMES MY BOYS RAPE HER??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ........SHE IS ACHAME TO TELL U....HAHAHAHA

ALTHOUGH HER TOTO NO SWETT ACORDING MYY BOYS...HAHAHAHA....EWU.

GO AND HIDE BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
I am sorry for the mail I sent to you.I thought I sent it to a human being I never knew it was an untamed and furious wild pig for that matter.prudentialbank kill you there.imbecile

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOR GET WORK
YOU BE FOOLISH BASTERD

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREETINGS

[email protected]
Quote:

Fuck You .... ignorant fool.

This guy delivers pure gold.. in very large red font

[email protected]

Quote:
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE MAGA, IDIOT LIKE YOU, NA YOU NO GO GET REST FOR YOUR LIFE

and
Quote:

OGUN GO KILL YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
Bastard be rich and perish

and

Quote:

Hey boy!

why you dey worry yourself now why? Why u dey follow that innocent boy for know reason why?U think nobody dey see u,fool i dey see u and if u no quit that game u go for it, and i mean it.Who tell u sey u dey for jand,u know even no sey u dey fool yourself and still dey claim wise.Fool i ask u this questions u can answer them for yourself;Can a person kill his God?Can u tell how the blood is transformED into human?If u kill your God who will accept your bloody sacrifice?DO u not know that u are a fool in the highest order? Do u have up to 50 cent in your pocket or do u answer 50cent for nought?

HEY,don't try that boy else he will robe u in and you will regret the day you come into this
world.He is a star and a light to the nation,so don't even think of doing that because he is already a blessing.But should u love to give your foolish thought a tryal,then you try and see fool.Can you or even the devil ur father kill who God has odained?U will only kill urself because u can never ever win him even me,and i guess you know who fool.U only go about looking for who to kill for money,why not u kill yourself and make the money for ur family?OR why not u kill chidi ur brother or even ur mother for it?Why did u seek his life don't u know he is far more that u think he is?

What makes u the highest fool is because u think that he is a fool and will fall into ur trap.He see far beyound you and you will only remail a fool forever for thinking u will fool him.U know what boy:you are lucky i've giving up does games you now play,but still don't that for grant if not u will his real face.once a game man is always a game man.I tell you this b'cos u don't know.Let him be and stop any game with from this moment else u will blame urself for not heeding to advise.Don't even try to send those numbers and infact quit all games now.

Who be the mugu him our you?You are the mugu tell me is not through,then I will tell u why i leave school and u who think you go school take be the worse fool.I am good and cool,but if u think i am fool i will let u intrude,then i will show u that i am rude fool.

Mary

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD PUNISH UR GENERATION... MUGU.... SEE AS U DE TYPE, DEM GO KNO SYA U NEVER SABI SPEAK ENGLISH. U THIS FARMER.... VILLAGE GOAT. ODE
NKAKU.........SUGOMU

[email protected]

Quote:
I WISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ALL THESE AND ANY MORE NONSENSE FROM YOU,I WILL CONJURE AND KILL YOU WITH DEADLY CANDLES FROM INDIA,TRYT ME AGAIN.

and Laughing
Quote:

WAIT AND SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:

mUmU

YOU SHOULD TRY AN LOCATE WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS CUS HE IS NOT FROM THE PLACE YOU THINK HE IS.

YOU MAMA WEY BORN U THROUGH GARDEN PARK LEVEL NO FIT KNOW UR PAPA LETS TO TALK OF YOU WEY GET SHAPELESS HEAD. ( COCONUT HEAD ).

DO YOU KNOW YOUR NAME ?

YES OR NO

GAME MASTER

( it is sadly not the first time I have been called coconut head by these guys Sad )

[email protected]

s
Quote:
ign of a great tragedy in your family danger danger danger

your mama is a professional high way prostitute while your papa is a big dog i give you only two weeks for a great tragedy in your family just watch and see what will happen in your family very very soon fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WILL NOTSEE mtcn for 10OO more YEARS AMEN AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS MONTH

(since all of my family work with internet scamming, not seeing mtcn for so many years will be quite painful... )

[email protected]

Quote:
Holy ghost fire fire fire fire fire ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya i reject it in JESUS name (Amen)

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA YAHOOEZE IN DE HOUSE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR THE WHOLE GENERATION WILL DIE.FUCK YOUR MAMA AND MAY YOUR PAPA DIE ON THE ROAD.

An old pen pal [email protected] called out His Royal Majesty Chi3f Innoc3nt Em3ka
Quote:

Chi3f Innoc3nt Em3ka MUMU,
IF U DON CHOP LET OTHERS CHOP U HEAR FAKE ENUGU MAN.
UR MESSAGE NO MEAN ANY THING TO STRONG MEN OF THE LOVEABLE EARTH.
LET MEN NO SEE U OUT SIDE
U DEY DO INFORMAT TO UR MATE.
COME AIRPORT HOTEL MAKE WE TALK.
U COME PLAY 4 LAGOS.
MUGU CHAIMAN.

Well a number of abuse missives were sent his way and now he is claiming to be with the efcc Laughing
Quote:
DEAR GOOD FRIEND,

MY GUY WHY AND WETIN WE GET IN COMMON, WHY U CHOOSE TO ABUSE ME I NO BLAME U . U DEY TALK TO SURVIENLANCE IN EFCC HERE IN LAGOS.
NO BODY ARREST U KNOW U JUST WRITE BAD TO WHO U EVER SEE HIS ID.
GOD BLESS YOU.
WAIT FOR OUR ACTION IN THAT IKEJA, YOU ARE OUR EYE IN CASE OF OUR RAIDING THAT ZONE.

CSP. OWIE

EFCC BUILDING KINGSWAY ROAD IKOYI.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR LIFE YOU MUGU COME ON ENGLISH YOU NOR FIT SPEAK, NA YOU NO GO SEE MTCN 4 YOUR LIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA BE IDIOT FOOL LIKE YOU I NO YOU NOR WORRY WHEN I SEE YOU I GO JAM YOU WITH MY MOTOR DIE AND NA HELL FIRE YOU GO SEE YOURRSELF..........AND MAKE I TELL YOU,U FIT SAY YOU DEY SAFE ABI NOR WORRY NA BIG TRAILER GO JAM YOU DIE ...YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Go back to school to learn more english because you will need it in future.

[email protected]
Quote:
I think u are a very stupid boy,and if really u are stupid kindly reply me message Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun go gill ur father,u think say i be small pakin???? money i get now your generation yet on bone nor go get am till all of una die for life.i sure say because u get small camry nah him go dy make u dy talk like fool.my boys weh dy work for me nor be ur mate i talk and din with governors.u basterd

i go open efcc for google mail they wan make foools like u dy fear.mad person like u.u think say efcc go fit do me any thing make ogun kill u ayalala kill ur generation.if u wan know who dy talk to you make u add me make we talk basterd...u jst be big fool.and ogun go soon kill u........
I think he is requesting new chat buddies on yahoo messager Very Happy

[email protected] has sent me at least two dozen messages in two weeks, the latest
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YEYE THIEF,ARMED ROBBER,ABALI DI EGWU..

[email protected]
Quote:
backto you next to your grave bastard

[email protected] sent me this rosey reply
Quote:
The purpose of God to mankind is for man to have dominion and authority over everything on earth therefore by the annointing of which Jesus is known i have taken that authority in in christ Jesus and he is my refuge so therefore whatever pit you re digging or net you will be caught in and get trapped and yo will bury urself with ur shamelss sango and voiceless gods.The earth will open and swallow you and ur demi gods

Well I responded with more abuse, seemed to finally hit a nerve
Quote:
IS ONLY COWARDS THAT OPERATE IN THE MANNER YOU ARE NOW IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE GUTS MEET ME FACE TO FACE AND VOMIT THOSE DIRTY TRASH YOU HAVE IN YOUR MOUTH.AS I TAKE MY STAND THAT WHATEVER EVIL YOU THINK IN YOUR MIND WILL ALWAYS BACK FIRE TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOIU ARE THE BIG CENTURION OZUWAYI. OYE ARA OGWU OGWU ABAEDO GA EGBUGI. IGA EJENGA NA OBODO GHANA EBEE INO. MAKE NA IWERE ISSX NA NMADU. AHAM KA INA EMEBI.
EKWENSU PKOWKAGI OKU.
SI EBAA PUA OSISO.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I COMMAND EVERY EVIL THINGS THAT IS IN AGULERI TO BE FAIL YOUR FAMILY THIS 2009.

Eric Frank
to me

EMEKA WHY DO YOU WANT OKIJA SHRINE TO STRIKE US DOWN?
OR IS IT YOU THAT OKIJA SGRINE WILL STRIKE DOWN?
I HAVE SHORT OF WORD TO SAY IN THIS BECAUSE I NEVER CHEATED YOU IN ANY MEANS, BUT BY THIS YOUR WORD I COMMAND EVERY EVIL THINGS THAT IS IN AGULERI TO BE FAIL YOUR FAMILY THIS 2009.

IF YOU EVER SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THIS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM NOT FROM AGULERI. MAYBE YOU ARE OR NOT BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY GOOD THING THIS YEAR BUT CAUSES SINCE YOU WANTED OKIJA SHRIKE TO STRIKE UR FAMILY DOWN NOT ME BUT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR SISTERS AND INCLUDING YOUR BROTHERS.

AGULERI

Quote:
Abdul .R Hussein
to me

show details 3:55 AM (9 hours ago)

hello Emeka,

you are the ne who wll face all this courses you have pronouced in 2009 and i reverse all this in million folds back to you and your family by fire.

you are the one who will ripe from all this you have said with your heart and mind and heart cos you are the one who send me email first with your stupid attitude and i replied you back.

so why are you mad at what u read?, i am in cambodia and if you want us to work, then u can open up and we can work but for what u have said i have returned it back to sender and is left for you to recourse urself ok please is very important

i dey wait for your reply.

i dey Asia, near thailand if u re interested to work or know more i will give u my contact info. okija man, listen them no dey talk about okija now, na Jesus dey reign and he is forever a wonner in all thing

thanks

Quote:
Premier Inn Hotel
to me

show details 5:05 AM (8 hours ago)

GUY WHY U GO DEY TALK LIKE THIS? NOBI CHARLES SOLUDO U DEY ANSWER DEY CHOP PEOPLE ? JUST BECAUSE SAY MY WORK ENTER UR BOX, U COME DEY TALK LIKE A FOOL.

WELL I CAN SEE U NO NO GOD AND YOU NO BELIEVE SAY GOD DEY NA HIM MAKE U DEY BELIEVE FOR UR VILAGE STUPID ARUSI.

NA MAN MADE GUY, HIM NO GET ANY POWER MAKE I TELL U OK.

STOP TO DEY BELIEVE FOR THAT MAN MADE ARUSI.

A GUY LIKE U WAY GO FIT READ AND WRITE STIL DEY WORSHIP ARUSI. WHAY YOU COME GO SCHOOL FOR THE FISRT TIME? NO BI MAKE U FOR DEY ENLIGHTEN ?

COME ON GUY NO USE THAT STUP ARUSI GET HOPE OK.

Quote:
Global Trust
to me

show details 7:51 AM (5 hours ago)

OTU NNEGI
Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 9:14 AM (4 hours ago)

MAY ALL THE PRAYER YOU PRAYED,BE MANIFESTED IN YOUR LIFE,AND IN THE LIFE OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY,AMEN.
Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 9:35 AM (3 hours ago)

MAD MAN LIKE YOU,MAY YOU ROTT IN HELL.
Quote:
Jewel Dalamba
to me

show details 3:24 AM (10 hours ago)

God will surely kill you and all your family members this morning, you are cursed and will die a painful death, all you spare parts boys that don't even know spoken English talk less of to spell it.
You have seen ur last email, if you step out of where you are now, you will never know peace again, and almighty Jehovah that knows that you just woke up from your miserable sleep and started to swear and kill your family and shameless mother, will run your family and relatives poor forever, swearing with Okija, you are a stupid imbecile and theres nothing in that pig brain of yours, That is why you are crying that you have not made money, you use your stupid head to buy small time on cafe and you start uselessing your life and that of your family .Stupid asshole, you mother is a whore, a prostitute and will be a prostitute for ever until your father dies of disease and heart failure. IMBECILE like you.
SCUMBAG
Quote:
DEAR CHARLES SOLUDO, READ THIS INPORTART LETTER IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Emeka Collins
to me

DEAR CHARLES SOLUDO,

I COMMAND EVERY EVIL THINGS THAT IS IN AGULERI TO BE FAILYOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS 2009.

LET ME TELL YOU,YOU WE NOT ANY GOOD THAT ALL IN YOUR LIFE AND SAME TO YOUR FAMILY.... YOUR FAMILY MUST ALL DIE THIS YEAR DAY WE NOT PROGRESS THIS YEAR IN THE NAME OF OTUTUZU AGULERI AND AROH IFETE AGULERI WAY I CAME FROM SO BELIVE NOW THAT YOU WE NO SEE BETTER THIS THAT I HAVE PUT YOUR NAME AND YOUR FAMILY NAME IN ARON OLOMA IKIRISI AMAERURU AGULERI EVEN IN IHENBOSI YOU NAME AND EVERY MENBERS OF YOUR FAMILY NAME IS IN OGUGU IHENBOSI ESIIIIIIIIIII.

MEN THE GOD'S OF MY LAND AGULERI HOLD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO NOT PROGRESS THIS YEAR 2009 TILL END OF YOUR LIFE ESIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...REST IN PARFACT PEACE MY SON CHARLES SOLUDO...EVEN IF IS YOUR NAME OR NOT, BUT YOU THAT ONW'S THIS BOX WE DIE SOON ESIIIIIIIIIII EVEN YOUR FAMILY WE JION YOU SOON ESIIIIIIIIIIIII.

FROM AGULERI

MR,COLLINS ORURU EGO 1 ONE OF AGULERI

PLEASE REMBER TO CALL ME IN YOU BEARIA ARRENGEMENT

+442071790007

Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 1:46 AM (11 hours ago)

WHAT DO I DO TP YOU
BACK TO SENDING
Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 5:23 PM (20 hours ago)

NNA I BU HAVY OKOKO

YOU ARE A BIG MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL DIED AND ALL YOUR FAMILY ALSO WILL DIED.

Johnson Kait
to me

dear basterd, i serve a living God ok, may GOD WHOM I SERVE KILL YOUR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER SEE A GOOD THING THIS YEAR AS YOU WISH YOUR FOLLOW HUMAN BEING.

YOU WILL SEE, YOU WILL DIED AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIED, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER COURSE ANYONE BEFORE, THAT DEVIL YOU PEOPLE OFAGULERI SERVE WILL PUNISH YOU THIS MONTH YOU WILL SEE IT.

YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL DIED AND ALL YOUR FAMILY ALSO WILL DIED. YOU YOU WILL SUFFERD AND NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE.

AM CONVERD WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Iissa Mohamed
to me

show details 9:39 AM (2 hours ago)

Dear Emeka,

i receive your mail and will like to exeplain what brought me to this job, brother am once a businessman at onitsha main market and it's never my intention to do this job as occupation, in the year 2004 someone come up with a business of 1.5million naira and i invest all i have in that busuness after all they doup me and run away with my money and i don't have any other option than to join this business and you as a nigeria you no that there is no job in nigeria. and i decided to relocate to burkinafaso. but brother always remember me in your prayer, but if your dout what i told you go to N1/20 concord line or G1/7 johnson street main market onitsha and as of emeka 608 am a popular guy. i have to stop here thank you for your insult and advice God Bless you bye.

Regard's

Emeka 608

Quote:
Barrdevi Adams
to me

show details 6:51 AM (5 hours ago)

YOU WILL DIE SOON, YOU STARTED A WAR THAT WILL CONSUME YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH. I WILL SOON GET YOUR MAMA TOTO IN LAGOS WAIT FOR ME.

YOU THAT STARTED WAR WILL YOU WILL NOT WIN AND IT WILL CONSUME YOU ARE YOUR FAMILY. TO HELL WITH.

YOU ARE CAUSING ME SCAM LIKE YOU ALSO, I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE GODS OF MY LAND TO COME AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU STARTED A WAR THAT WILL CONSUMED YOU. FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO.

Quote:
Paul Kome
to me

show details 5:00 AM (7 hours ago)

na you be the highest mugu, you wey dey nigeria they struggle your mama food, if your fellow guy man throw you fm with mistake no be you go rp am say you na guy man, you just they enter game and i bet you if you continue like this you go suffer die.

I fit take care of your full family, and including your whole village.

You Go suffer die, you are not a G bOY that is why you have time to reply.

May God bless you
Rev. Paul
Quote:
Julle Mbogo
to me

show details 2:58 AM (9 hours ago)

dear

pls find something to do,ok

bye
Quote:
andyray3kk
to me

show details 1:02 AM (11 hours ago)

You, your mama and father go die for accident. You dont forget your mother is a prostitute? That is why she born you a bastard because your papa na impotent.

You hopeless oma ale.

That was the beginning of curse in your family. And that is why none of your family member can make and will never make it again because your curses is incurreable and unbreakable.

Bad luck your mother brought from her mother has frustrated her, that is why she robbed it on you.

naked stinking goat. born in guttar. You can make for life. what are u doing with ecowas bank? foolish naija scammer.

Your name showman, no wonder! your mama don show her fucking ass crocro toto to public and you pick your name from it.

Omashe o.
Quote:
Barack Obama
to me

show details 12:26 PM (23 hours ago) [0002as.JPG,100_1449.JPG,100_1452.JPG,100_1454.JPG]

I want your father to get back to me cos i want to fuck him with this dick lol i believe your father will enjoy this dick thanks maya.

I await your urgent response from your father ok

i still lite to suck your mother pussy ok make sure your father and mother know be you will die very soon ok bye
(attached pictures of naked mugu)

Quote:
Barack Obama [email protected]
to me

show details Jan 25 (1 day ago)

tell your father i will fuck him OKIJA SGRINE WILL STRIKE DOWN your mother and your unborn children and all your family the year 2009 you people will never see any good thing in the year 2009 so shaill it be Amen.

i want to fuck your father ok tell him to write me thank.

Okija Sgrine damage your family and all your generation because your family know okija very well Amen.

EMEKA COLE fire born you emeka rich will be run from you and all members of your family Amen.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emeka, I got the same one you did, some great lines here-

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
naked stinking goat. born in guttar. You can make for life. what are u doing with ecowas bank? foolish naija scammer.
Your name showman, no wonder! your mama don show her fucking ass crocro toto to public and you pick your name from it.

Worse than insults? Shame and guilt...
[email protected]
Quote:
and you called yourself a guy man...na it you dey behave like this...how you want take make money.....silly.

[email protected]
Quote:
My boy, i think is nice for me to call you my boy, yes, 1. because you are a kid, 2. you are a mugu that is the name we Nigerians call some like, I like to ask you a question, is unfortunate that mugu like you mugu like you is also in this job, I want to ask you, what does your name has to do with Charles Soludo the governor of central bank of Nigeria? ( I didn't mention him, somebody else get this one?) That means that you too you are into the game, but from your response to my mail by pouring abuses on your father and mother who is under the lagos ikeja bridge seling ogogoro and kwaraga and shekwe trying to look for money to feed fool like, any way I am very sorry for you because if I should lay cause on you, you will remain poor till you die since you are into this game and at the same time abusing your father and mother who is ogogoro sellers.

Thank you and please if you need food, I can call my boy in Victoria garden city to give you some, get lost poor and ignorant one like you.
LARRY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IDIOT
DEVIL WILL PUNISH ALL WAYS IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHERS TOTO IS WONDERFUL BUT IT IS SMELLING WHEN I AM HAMMERING HER BUT I MANAGED BECAUSE YOUR SISTER SUCKED MY DICK VERY WELL THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEND ME YOUR NAME NOW COW
HOPELESS man, I HOPE ONE DAY YOU AND I WILL MEET AND KNOW WHO IS WHO.
STEP OUT IF YOUR A MAN. YOUR THERE EATING FROM YOUR PEOPLE.
IS YOURS FOREVER THAT WHICH YOU MAILL TO MY BOX.
HOPELESS man

[email protected]
Quote:
HIV AND AIDS TO YOUR FAMILY
GUY WHY U DE WASTE UR TIME 4 WHO NO NO U

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You folks are getting some great replies Laughing

@ALL -- I DON TROW FORM GO TELL MUGU LADS I DON SUMMON AM TO SHRINE COURT OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL SOON DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT.YOUR MAMA WILL ALSO DIE SO THAT YOUR PAPA WILL WEAR BLACK GARMENT.

IDIOT MUGU LIKE YOU.

VERY SOON YOU WILL GAM TRAILER AND IT WILL PIECES YOU MEET

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE MUTUN
YOUR MAMA
TOTO U HEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL UR GENERATION GO PARISH AND SUFFER TILL DE DIE BASTARD CITIZEN OF 9JA...BURN TILL DEAD DO U PART AS U READ DIS MESSAGE...

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nne gi gbawaaaa
fuck your mother] back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:

PLEASE CAN I FULK YOUR MOTHER?

[email protected]
Quote:
As U wish me, so shall it be for you and generation after generation to come! Amen! Ur generation will experience the worst and a million times!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA

UR MAMA
UR MAMA
UR MAMAUR MAMA
UR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Edu na wa 4 u.U curse ur broda.Easy

[email protected] sent me a wonderful reply. A lot of love went into it Very Happy
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MAMA TOTO ISEE YOUR MAMA FOR IGABU WHERE THEY ARE FUKING HER

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS *DELETED*.

SO THIS IDIOT YOU DONT EVEN GO SCHOOL IN YOUR HOLE LIFE BASTARD IDIOT.
FORCTRATION HAS KILLED YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT YOUR ANGER ON SOMEONE. LOOK LET ME TELL YOU DIE ONLY YOU, YOU CAN NEVER GET SOMEONE BEFORE YOU DIE, WINSH LIKE U, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAY OF ASKING MONEY FROM ME SO THAT U CAN COME OVER HERE, I WILL SEND TO U IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE AND MAKE MONEY LIKE OTHER, THAN TO STAY AT HOME KILLING PEOPLE THAT GOD HAVE BLESSED BECAUSE UR POOR WICKED MIND, LIVE THAT AND COME TO TOWN YOU WILL MAKE IT LIKE MY BOYS, LOOK STAYING IN NIGER CAN NOT HELP U AS GUY MAN, U NEED TO GO OUT FROM THE COUNTRY AS I DO AND MAKE IT AS I AM MAKING NOW, THE GOOD HAND OF GOD IS WITH ME IN THIS COTE D'IVOIRE OK. SOMEBODY LIKE IS THE PEOPLE WHO WILL AN INFORMATS ROBERS, IF GOD BLESS HIS CHILDREN AND THEY COME BACK TO THEY FATHERS LAND YOU WILL GO AND TELL ROBERS TO COME AND KILL HIM JUST FOR NOTING.

WHEN WILL YOU STOP ALL THIS WICKDNESS. LOOK GOD WILL BLESS AS HE DO TO ME ONLY IF YOU STOP KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL AND STOP PLANING FOR THE DEAD OF INNOCENT ONES, IF NOT THE PUNISHMENT WILL REMAIN ON U, ON UR FAMILY, ON UR GENERATION.
I AM COMING HOME ON DECEMBER IF YOU LIKE WAITING FOR ME IN AIR PORT WITH UR GANGS I WILL PASS IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IF U LIKE GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND DO YOUR JUJU AS YOU USE TO DO I WILL MACH UPON YOUR HANDS AND PASS.

I AM COMING WITH MY BOYS TO COME AND ENJOY MY COUNTRY NIGERIA OK. SO JUST WAIT IF I COME THEN U TELL ME IF YOU WAN TO GO OUT WITH ME AND MAKE MONEY.( IMBECILE ), THIS WHAT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DIE, I PRAY IT WILL FOLLOW YOU AL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE

YOUR MAMA TOTO ISEE YOUR MAMA FOR IGABU WHERE THEY ARE FUKING HER LIKE GAOT AND THAT IS WHAT SHE DID TILL SHE COULD BE ABLE TO BORN BASTAD LIKE....................IMBECILE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GO SMOKE EGBO,MUMU

MUMU U NO GET MONEY U DEY REPLY,FACE TO FACE,NA MOUTH U DEY WHY U COME 9ja MAKE SEE WHO GO BOW MUGU AFRICAN COUNTRY NA HIM U DEY TALK,LITTLE MPONET TOO MUCH SHOWING,

GO SMOKE EGBO,MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto u nor get work to do come make i employe you for prison yard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU CAUSED YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER BE A FAILOUR IN LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
You call yourself chief? the problem of chief will come to you and you will suffer it with your family.mark it if you,re real devilish chief

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka?

IS IT YOU THAT OKIJA SGRINE WILL STRIKE DOWN
I HAVE SHORT OF WORD TO SAY IN THIS BECAUSE I NEVER CHEATED YOU IN ANY MEANS, EVEN THOUGH YOU CHEAT EVERYBODY ELSE BUT BY THIS YOUR WORD I COMMAND EVERY EVIL THINGS THAT IS IN AGULERI TO BE FAIL YOUR FAMILY THIS 2009.

IF YOU EVER SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THIS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM NOT FROM AGULERI. MAYBE YOU ARE OR NOT BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY GOOD THING THIS YEAR BUT CAUSES SINCE YOU WANTED OKIJA SHRIKE TO STRIKE UR FAMILY DOWN NOT ME BUT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR SISTERS AND INCLUDING YOUR BROTHERS.

AGULERI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE HIGHEST FOOL IN THE WORLD. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU WRITE AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF GUYMAN FOOL. WHAT FIT YOU IS TRUCK PUSHER IDOIT

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FATTER SIAN NA ME BE EMEKA COLE NA I USE D CHARLES SOLUDO ID DAT MUST BE ME HE DEY WASTE MOUTH TALK BOAT.

NA DEVGUY D MESSAGE U RECIEVE WITH AGULERI SIGNATURE LINE NA DAT BE CHOP FROM MI, I DEY LIGHTLY MODIFY IT AS I RECIEVE FROM OTHER MUGU THEN SEND TO OTHER MUGU, IT IS YOU THAT OKIJA WILL BLAH WAS MY MODIFICATION. NA DIS LIKE D RUBBER DUCK THAT FALL OUT OF SHIP CONTAINER NA FLOAT ALL AROUND OCEAN OF THE WORLD NA SHOW UP NA ANTRACTICA NA AUSTRALAI NA CALIFORNIA NA 9JA NA FRANCE
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mai bois plenti plenti mad OOOOOOO

@devguy, [email protected] is yeye man script chopper Very Happy I adapted it from something a lad recycled sometime last year.

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu go die for gutter you know where airport dey,remember na me be the guy wey fuck ur mama and sister before my dog for house come fuck ur mama thank God say i use 7 condom the wey i fuck ur mama because she give my dog HIV/AIDS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Empesi like u

l feel you have decided to discribed how ur papa nyash looks like?
Now go ahead and suck it. OKOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nwapaaaaaaaaaaaaa like u wey no get any address.

Wetin kill ur mama na him go soon kill u too. As she don fuck the whole of ur village old men before she die. Empesi like u Baga.

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Empesil like u.
Comon good spelling u no sabi. Wetin u come do 4 lagos?? U 4 remain inside and continue taping pamwine.
Baga boi.

[email protected] was happy receiving his just portion Laughing
Quote:
Subject: Re: Western Union Details back to sender

maybe you think say i no go fit call you i don call you now give you my warning, if you want make we dey relate na on anoda level. Just stay out and stop the beef. u no deserve bad thing from me just act like a broda and stop all shit
Take care

[email protected] sent this twice...
Quote:
you are the highest fool i see in this earth.wey no get simple sense ,mugu that fuck his sister, mugu that lick woman toto , do you no who you are talking to Agu ndi umuahia .ask people they will tell you who i am. monkey like you try to respect your elders.
bye
monkey banana,otu mkpi,isi ewe,motor park,do you think to eat food too much is to make money. pray for god to bless because you are not God that give it. over take is allow in

guy jod bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Animal with no commercial vallue.You said you will fuck me up ok.Fool the ball is in your court ,if u prove to be a man come to Imo State University,then ask of Bishop court.Just send me mail and tell me the exact day u are coming to that spot. impotent idiot.You call yourself barrister when u can never in your life win a case of two fighting.If you enter Owerri and go back with your two legs,count me out as a man.Looking forward to seeing you BASTARD.Out of which country when you can not make a good sentence. Mek monkey fuck your mma mma

[email protected] again...
Quote:
I STRONGLY KNOW THAT YOU HAVE LOST HOPE AND GRIP TO THE LAST DIGIT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ANY WAY.I AWAIT YOUR MEMORIAL SERVICE RIGHTS TO BE PERFORMED WE SHALL ALL BE THERE TO GIVE YOU THE LAST BERRIAL RIGHTS BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN.

MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR TIME INSTEAD OF TALK LIKE A VERY BIG FOOL THAT YOU ARE.

YOU FATHER MOTHER AND YOUR GENARATION ON BRON WILL SURELY DIE OF PORVERTY

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SUFFERING MAN
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
if your rich as you said why do you course,no that a person who course that is what he will reciev from the GOds

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:
This thread is better than the surplus forum for obtaining new pets IMO.

It really gives you a better understanding of how smart/dumb they are.

I agree 100%. I've been insulting these lads with a ladlike address, then ASEMing them from a different baiting address. The difference in the replies is stunning. Smile

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EC and Seven --- darn lazy lads chopping scripts. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
who the fuck do u think you are.?? U must be one of those stupid little boys from one Igbo Village trying his hands out in little scams in the city just to impress you old dumb folk and one bitch that the whole village is fucking back home and you dont even know who u send mails to just b'cos u have access to the internet. U must be real sick in the head.

My advice to you is

1. Go back to school and learn how to read and write.

2 Have some respect for yourself and your life.

3. Repent cos u are very close to your death is you think going to "okija shrine" will help you, look back to the poeple before you and how they ended up

4. If you must continue, then please send your stupid and childish emails to the others . I will difinately call you now hoping to get some sense into you numbskull of a head.

Go get a life dumbfuck.

Quote:

I thot you said those where your numbers?? U dont even have the guts to own up when I called you just now. Why are you denying that you are not the one sending these shameless and lame emails??. Shame on you mudafucker. Like I said, stop sending me email.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
LEZZY BOY CAN'T YOU GET A GOOD JOB AND WORK SEE WHAT YOU WRITE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL YOU DEY YOURS I DEY DO MINE SO MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS YOU FUCKING INVERT

[email protected]
Quote:
GET OUT OF THE INTERNET YOU TOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
U called urself a barrister u cannot even read and write,what a disgrace u are.BIG EDIOTE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool. The best answer to a fool is silence. Watch out,
the INTERPO will soon track you down. You feel you are doing
legitimate business. Very soon, you will know who is who. Your are
locations, your contacts, all your dealings are being
caged/investigated now.

After this battle, you will then know your position and worth.
Finally, you will be reduced below a poor church rat and you will
remain there till the end of your life. It is by then, you will know
how much it cost to abuse someone you do not know over the internet.

For your information, all your lines are bogged as at now and all your
conversations/dealings are recorded. You can never escape. You will
vomit all the money you have fraudulently collected from innocent
persons with the pretense that you are helping them get rich instead
you have turned them very poor.

[email protected]
Quote:
na mi fuck your mama wey give birth to you but the totot smile i manage am so you dont know you are bastard hang your self when you get this message

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY MUGU

I DEY HOLLA WIT D INSULT, DIS GUYMENS DEY VEX AS THEY ARE NIMCOMPOOP.

Quote:
ASSHOLE I LOVE THIS CONVERSATION.

Edward Okeke
to me

show details 4:35 PM (5 hours ago)

If you don't know, God has made me an employer of labour. Come and I will employ you to work for me and earn good money. I'm the proud owner and president of CORNERSTONE INVESTMENT.

CAN YOU BE PROUD TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF? WHAT HAVE YOU MADE?
Quote:
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Edward Okeke <[email protected]> wrote:

HA HA, EMEKA CHACOLE. EMEKA FIREWOOD, EMEKA THIEFMAN , NO BI ONLY MADRID, NA SUDAN. OLEFAWO .

If you don't know me, let me introduce myself to you. I'm a self made millionaire. I'm the son of the Almighty God who gives power to make wealth. It is not what you say about me, but what God says about me. God has the final say about me and he has not given any right to justify me. I'm what God says I'm. I'm the Holy Nation, the Royal priesthood and the chosen generation. This is what God says I'm. What about you? I know you are nothing but OLEFAWO.

Quote:
eric kokoh
to me

I KNOWS BUT CONTINUE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU UPTO.

BIG FOOLS.

YOU WILL NEVER PROSPER BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL

Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 12:40 PM (9 hours ago)

mumu idiot guy like mugu emeka poor man forever. hopeless goat buy.
Quote:
Wesley Greenfield
to me

show details 12:01 PM (9 hours ago)

u like wahala sha..................................................i jst dey come back from were i go use mayeeeee moni drink bear now............................make u no think am ohhhhhhhhhhh MAGA lik u.................obote
Quote:
Wesley Greenfield
to me

show details 12:10 PM (9 hours ago)

HEAVY OBOTE..............................ur mama yansh. nah EGEDE go kill u 4 express or makew motor jam ur mama toto. .....................go lick ur mama toto wa maggot dey inside.....................u wa be sa ur papa nah thief ..................................no be thief money dem tak raise u? u wan come born again.................ogbeni no story thief nah thief d blood go dey insid eur syste,m............................ask ur papa sa how him tak make money if u reach house today...................OBOTE
Quote:
Kelvin clark
to me

show details 10:11 AM (11 hours ago)

YOUR FAMILY AS A WHOLE ARE FOOLS AND ALL WILL DIE LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE DIED LIBERIA
Quote:
Legal Practitioner
to me

show details 10:58 AM (10 hours ago)

You said silence is the best answer given to a fool, but you could not keep silence. Why did you write me back? That means you are a FOOL.

However, it might interest you to know that the parable you meant with church, the rats in the church this days are very big boys, because there are lots of food in abundance in the church for the rats.

Check your English words, you are one most STUPIDEST ASSHOLE I HAVE COME ACROSS.

Once again, NOTE that every alterances of courses you make out of your mouth shall be unto you, YOU FOOLLLLL

I will always write if you write back, because I'm enjoying this conversation, DEAD FOOL.

Barrister Desmond Akpako Mymatterhard,Esq.
Quote:
kone Abd
to me

show details 12:28 AM (21 hours ago)

Emake, your problem is povity you are talking to a big boy in Igbo land who can buy all ur poor family.

If want me to help u out of ur povity ok come directly i think i can help u because we answer the same names but insulting a person u did not know that is a big shame to you.

Because u can never now call ur self a successful guy but if u really want to know me i will direct u to see a litle investment of who u are talking to.

I am a guy man full time yahoo guy but am disappointed to a name called Emake i really Igbo guy will said all this shame to you.

If u really want to talk about God or me to change from my business u have the chance to write me as a brother and advice me brother leave that business and tell me what u are doing which can be adviable for me to do.

I am a big boy never u in life insult guy man or yahoo boys because we God have used us to change a lot of Family in IGBO land since government did not reach us.

You if u chick very well all round ur family one or two are guy man or yahoo boys did u wish such person to die or his lovely family to do ?

Your letter pains me because u are Igbo man and u are full your self if this letter was addressed by white man i wouldn`t reply it. U will leave to die for povity.

Thanks

Igwe
Quote:
Western Union
to me

show details 2:21 AM (19 hours ago)

So be it to ur entire family ok, u fucker.
Quote:
Tennessee Web Lottery
to me

show details 2:46 AM (19 hours ago)

tell you mother that God will surely kill you and all your family members this morning, you are cursed and will die a painful death, all you spare parts boys that don't even know spoken English talk less of to spell it.
Quote:
mrs.mary Adams
to me

show details 3:11 AM (18 hours ago)

hello emeka i will not diye ok my farmily is ok am bellss ok am a rech woman ok but you will remed porl thanks bye
Quote:
mr.kingsleyagworcbn
to me

show details 3:46 AM (18 hours ago)

ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR............SO BE IT............AMEN........
Quote:
Senator David Mark
to me

show details 5:17 AM (16 hours ago)

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!
Quote:
Senator David Mark
to me

show details 5:18 AM (16 hours ago)

imagine a thief like you calling Jesus. ust wait and see what wil happen.
Quote:
Kelvin Clark
to me

show details 3:33 AM (18 hours ago)

I HAVE ASKED ABOUT YOU NAME YOUR NAME BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU WROTE AND I WAS TOLD YOU ARE A NIGERIAN,

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR FAMILY USELESS BECAUSE YOU ARE USELESS WHO CAN NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING,THE WHOLE SHRINE IN LIBERIA HAS PLACED UPON YOU ,GO WITH THEM

Quote:
Paul Abbas
to me

show details Jan 29 (2 days ago)

foolish idiot.

why must u combine God and okija shrine at the same time? that is to say you are not a straight fowrad human bien

May the angel of the lord not strip you naked

May God forgive u
Quote:
Ana Ahmed
to me

show details 11:46 PM (22 hours ago)

in english please
Quote:
efccscamnigeria
to me

show details 6:17 AM (15 hours ago)

hahahahaha.. charge and bail ......izatanwulu onu gi na kot?.....u
better look for something else to do than wasting your time call your
self lawyer.. u ain't shit.. ok... u heard me...
Quote:
Ana Ahmed
to me

show details 11:52 PM (21 hours ago)

who are you
Quote:
Barack Obama Grants
to me

show details Jan 28 (3 days ago)

TELL YOUR PAPA OK
Quote:
usman isak
to me

show details Jan 27 (4 days ago)

BASTERD WHERE DI YOU KNOW ME IF I MAY ASK MAY SATAN AND HIS COO_WORKERS PUNISH YOUR MOTHER FATHER AND ENTIRE FAMILY YOUR MOTHER FATHER AND ENTIRE FAMILY AND GENARATION IN SATAN NAME AMEN
Quote:
usman isak
to me

show details Jan 26 (5 days ago)

BASTERD WHO ARE YOU IF I MAY ASK.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to you and your generation. Say Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR FATHER AND UR UMUNNA NA IM OKIJA SHRINE GO KILL...IDIOT LIKE U..

I WILL MAKE SURE ALL YOUR 4 4 4 KIDS DON'T GROW....MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama tot u nor get work to do come make i employe you for prison yard.

[email protected]
Quote:
identify urself, u r probably mailing a wrong person, i dnt knw wot exactly u
talking about.

NO FACE 4 FACES

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MAMA TOTO/ BACK TO SENDER

WETTIN DEY U HEAVY MUGU YOUR MAMA TOTO.
I HAVE ABOUT FOUR THREE ESTATE DOWN MUMU YOU THINK SAY I BE MUMU LIKE YOU SATAN PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENATION INCLUDING YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA IN SATAN MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
OTO NNEKE I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF ALL THOSE BASTARDS IN THE STREET.
I HAVE NOTHING TO WISH YOU BUTH DEATTH JUST WAIT AND SEE.
I ONLY GIVE YOU ONE WEEK FROM NOW ANAMU LIE YOU I WILL SHWO YOU WHO I AM

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CHANGE UR REPLY TO BOX ELSE NO PAYMENT 4 U/WORK HARDER AND GET BUSY

GUY,YOU BE FOOL

WETIN BE UR PROBLEM, I DON PASS SMALL BOY WORK, MY MAN IF BOX OR MAILER DEY FUSTRATE U....JUST LET ME KNOW FOLLOW MY LEAD AND I GO SUPPLY U UR NEEDS.

U DEY USE GMAIL AND RUBBISH DOMAINS...CHECK OUT WETIN I USE SHOOT JOB....CUSTOMIZED STUFF....NA PPL LIKE UN DEY SPOIL JOB....IF UR PAPA REPLY INVESTMENT 4MAT IF GO CARRY UNA SCHOOL FEES AND HOUSE RENT PAY.

FOR UR INFORMATION......THIS NA MY BOYZ JOB..BOX SO NO DEY WORRY THEM.......NA SMALL BOOYS LIKE U..BUT THEM HOL PASS U.....IF U NEED BOX OR MAILER TO WORK....JUST SAY SO AND GET BUSY...NO DEY CONSTITUTE.

AM A KING WHEN IT COMES TO THIS GAME.....UNA SMALL BOYS WEY USE BEGIN ENTER CAFFE YESTERDAY....NO KNOW WHO BE UNA OGA AGAIN...

AND FOR UR INFORMATION.....ONE OF MY BOYS WEY U FIT BE IM ELDER...JUST CONFIRMED PAYMENT THIS MORNING.....GO JAM TRANSFORMA.....IF U WRITE MY BOY BOX AGAIN....I GO REPLY YOU WITH ANY STUPID NAME DOMAIN YOU WISH TO ANSWER @YOUR BROKE ASS.COM

SMALL BOY.....WEY DEY USE G-MAIL AS REPLY BOX......IF U WAN MEK I TEACH U JOB.....U HAVE TO COME ABOUT THE RIGHT WAY

I SPENT MONEY TO WRITE U JUST FOR TO KNOW HOW I DO MY THING AND I GOT THE MONEY, FOOLOOOOOOOOOOO

NA UR PAPA BUILD ECOWAS BANK OR NA UR PAPA BRODA, IF U WAN GET MONEY 4 JOB MEK U NO DEY TALK SHIT BECOS U AINT GETTING PAID 4 LIFE.

MY OLUWA PAS UR OKIJA SHRINE OR WHATEEVER

I DEY USE HOW UR BOX SUPPOSE BE WRITE U....SO IF U WANT UR BOX LIKE THAT......HOLLA.....SMALL BOY

U CANT REACH ME BOY

WORK HARDER AND GET BUSY

TELL ME TO KEEP LOOKING AT THE MIRROR AND GET MY GRIND ON AND GET MY SHINE ON.

S.O.B

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER MAY SATAN PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MAY THAT YOUR OKIJA N IYIOGUGU VANISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMAILY,
DON,T WORRY JUST WAIT YOU HAVE NOW MEET A MAN OF YOUR KIND I GIVZE YOU ONLYH BUTH ONE WEEK YOU WILL SEE THE RESOLT.
MAY ALA OGBAGA KILL YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION BASTARED I AM READY FOR YOU OSO

[email protected]
Quote:
chief innocent your papa dey mad mumu like you,who give you chief u way u suppose to be boy u come dey call your self chief ,make God purnish u mad man like you foooooooooooool old for nothing man you pikin dem they house they cry old fool like you dey net dey corse person instead to use your tiome way u buy for cafe use browse (i no say u no fit get connection for house na cafe people like you they end ytheire life put)make maga give u $50 dollars u dey net dey insult your elders...e be like say u no won reach me abi...no woory na your head i won use do ritual ok...becuase i won be king for my land and i will be needing your head old fool coz u no dey usefull for this life mumu,mugu ode old man way no get brain idiot.......shuuuuuuuuuuuu...

from your new king

Mr.Lewis Brown.

to the most foolish mad on earth.....
innocent emeka

xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

[email protected]
Quote:
MR MAN DONT TAIK LIKE KID EVEN WHITE MAN WHO GET EVERTHING YOU HAVE THEY CAN,T TAIK AS YOU TAIK OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD LIZARD MONKEY
are you god, BASTERD

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

Quote:
from Money Grma <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 6:15 AM
subject Re: WARNING
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 6:15 AM (6 hours ago)

Dear Sir, Thank You Email Letter, Which i Read and understand all what You told me Regarding the Transfer of Your Block Funds,Lodge in our System,which is about to be Transfer across to You, My Friend,But the Only Thing,You have to Get before the Transfer to Your Country with the Names You Send to me,You are to Obtain the Presidencial Release Order Transfer Funds Certificate by our New Incubent President,John Evan Atta Mill,Stated that before Any Funds,Transfer out from Ghana, He Must Sign the Approve and Release of the Funds,before Leaving the Country, So if You can Get this Done,will can Probably Wire the Transfer of Your Funds across to Your Country,without any Stop Order Sir. This Release Order Transfer Funds Certificate,Cost You,$550 only,and if You can Make this Payment to the Name of my Secaretry ( Godswill Akpede ),and will Secure this Document from the President,John Evan Atta Mill,will are Completed and Start Making the Transfer to Your Account. Thank You and Hope to Hear from You as Possible.
personal phone number.
+233 240338478Dr

--- On Fri, 1/30/09, ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: WARNING
To:
Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 8:18 PM

You are a big fool. The best answer to a fool is silence. Watch out,
the INTERPOL AND EFCC will soon track you down. You feel you are doing
legitimate business. Very soon, you will know who is who. Your are
locations, your contacts, all your dealings are being
caged/investigated now.

After this battle, you will then know your position and worth.
Finally, you will be reduced below a poor church rat and you will
remain there till the end of your life. It is by then, you will know
how much it cost to abuse someone you do not know over the internet.

For your information, all your lines are bogged as at now and all your
conversations/dealings are recorded. You can never escape. You will
vomit all the money you have fraudulently collected from innocent
persons with the pretense that you are helping them get rich instead
you have turned them very poor.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX OOOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO ISEE YOUR MAMA FOR IGABU WHERE THEY ARE FUKING HER. U ARE TALKING TO UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER IN FACT UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
pls inocent this mail is not for me ok god has bless me with all the things i need pls look for
the owner you mail and send it to him but pls what ever u are doing to him rember god with out god u cant live and now u went to kill this boy god is looking at u ok be bless

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE THINGS WEY YOU QUOTE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME. I RETURN THIS CAUSES BACK TO YOU THIS VERY EARLY MORNING WHEN I NEVER EVEN BRUSH MY MOUTH.

IF SAY YOU NO BI GUYMAN AND YOU THEY SWEAR ALL THIS SWEAR, E FOR BETTER, BUT WHY YOU COME DEY CAUSE PERSON WHEN E BE SAY NA THE SAME THING YOU DEY DO. THEY BIBLE SAY, JUDGE NOT SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGED, THEREFORE, ALL THAT YOU PRONOUNCED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, NA HIM I RETURN BACK TO YOU THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
When your mates are in the clasroom learning how to be a better a citizen of the country,you were in the brothel washing the prostitude pants.
When they send you to learn a profitable trade,witches and wizard kept you away from that.
You are now learning how to cheat and speak english that you cannot write.LOL and behi;d your prophecy,YOU SHALL NOT LIVE TO CHEAT PEOPLE THIS YEAR AND YOUR WICKED UNCLES ARE AFTER YOUR LIFE.

Learn good english and turn a good leave because YOU ARE DOOMED

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an imposter. The number you claim to be your own belongs to my Guy whom I have known for years.
Thief if you are man enough call my line lets talk face to face +447035954211

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL SURELY DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR 2009. SO BE IT...........

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you but life no be so o foolish asshole,OLORIBURUKU na you and your entire family no die soon and dem go use parker ,park your body for road....

E no go better for you...

Weereee

Iya ee niii

[email protected]
Quote:
lol
crack head ritual boy

[email protected]
Quote:
You, your mama and father go die for accident. You dont forget your mother is a prostitute? That is why she born you a bastard because your papa na impotent.

You hopeless oma ale.

That was the beginning of curse in your family. And that is why none of your family member can make and will never make it again because your curses is incurreable and unbreakable.

Bad luck your mother brought from her mother has frustrated her, that is why she robbed it on you.

Omashe o.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDIOT YOU DON WISH YOUR SELF BAD LUCK ALREADY NA BAD BAD LUK U GO DEY GET FOR UR LIFE. TH BAD PRAYER HAS FOLLOWED YOU ALREADY

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA HELLO MUGU

Quote:
Elliot Eric
to me

show details 1:10 PM (7 hours ago)

UR GENERATION WILL DIE IF U KNOW U ARE A MAN LET US SEE FACE TO FACE AND U WILL KNOW U ARE TALKING TO ITALIAN MAFIAN I WILL KILL ALL UR FAMILY AND UR SOUL
Quote:
Elliot Eric
to me

show details 3:21 PM (4 hours ago)

when u want us to meet
Quote:
Senator David Mark
to me

show details 3:34 AM (16 hours ago)

Emeka Cole,

I have seen your series of messages and abuses. Thank you.

Would that correct the grave mistakes you made? You committed a blunder with Mr.Sean Buttermer, and for you to simply make amends you resorted to abuses.

Lets see if that will help any of us in the process.
LOL I DEY WANT KNOW WHAT HAPEN WIT BUTTERFINGERS Laughing Laughing

Quote:
from cynthia adams <[email protected]>
to ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION

U ARE A UCKING BASTARD , SHOT THE FUCK UP AND FACE UR DEAL EFCC MY ANUS
Quote:
Barr. Mark Williams
to me

You must be de biggest fool i have ever since, com to me and i will give you all you want monkey, if u are not a scammer, why is ur name EFCC
Quote:
cynthia adams
to me

U RUN UR MOUTH LIKE A FARGOT , I WILL FUCK UR MOTHER IF I SET MY EYES ON U. DON'T PLAY ME AND NEVER WRITE ME AGAIN
Quote:
cynthia adams
to me

show details Feb 1 (1 day ago)

SO U KNOW MAYE AND U DEY INSULT UR PAPA, PEOPLE LIKE U DON'T MAKE BAR FOR THIS GAME. U ARE A PISS OF SHIT
Quote:
yes good
to me

CHARLES SOLUDO MAY YOU LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT DEATH,A DEAD MAN IS EVEN BETTER THAN U IDIOT
Quote:
yes good
to me

show details Jan 31 (2 days ago)

BIG FOOL YOU WILL NEVER DIE AND YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER
Quote:
wema investment
to me

show details Jan 31 (3 days ago)

you are the worst of all crimes, you are the fool, swine like you. you
will die spiritually, idiot.

Nwa Aba Greet your forefathers and you unborn generations.

Anyway thanks for being the fool again.

mugumaga

piry
Quote:
from David Ado <[email protected]>
date Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:28 PM
subject ATTN: Mr. Barrister UHURA,
mailed-by yahoo.com

hide details 7:28 PM (56 minutes ago)

United Nations Reconciliation Committee (UNRC)

La - Accra,

Accra – Ghana

+233 24 0481235.

ATTN: Mr. Barrister UHURA,

With great delight and deeper happiness have made the above mentioned commission to put these few lines ours to you and before we proceed further, it will be of our keen interest in asking more about your present health condition. Hope fine?

The Commission has tried all best getting in touch with you from the day the approval was signed, but all avail till date that you called this morning.

This said consignment has been in our storage department, till this new Government was sworn in this 7th January 2009 and he has called on the Commission to
release all foreigners’ properties in our storage.

After going through the submitted list your name with your telephone was among and you are in the first 50 people to deliver to.

Cost of freight and handling charges will be taken care by the commission, till your door steps, but after the consignment has been handed over to you, you have to check the content, if everything is intact, then before you pay the cost of the delivery.

Furthermore, before the delivery commences, you need to secure the following document that will enhance the shipment and these document are namely;

1. Non - Inspection Certificate from the Ghana Aviation Authorities

2. Yellow Tag.

For us to meet up with the processing on time, you can kindly forward this amount to the logistic department via Western Union Money transfer the of $500 for the cost
for the above document listed to enhance the delivery.

Transfer to the bearer:

Mr. David Ado.

Accra - Ghana.

Your full names, Delivery Address are highly needed to process your file.

Call me as soon as possible when the money is sent to immediate pick up as to proceed.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Regards,

Mr. David Ado.

Chairman (UNRC)

La – Accra.

Accra - Ghana.
Quote:
eric kokoh
to me

YOUR GENERATION AND NEXT WILL LIVE TO PROPER AND SEE WHAT I WILL BE FOR CAUSING ME.
ARE YOU GOD?.
LEAVE JUDGEMENT FOR GOD, WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE?.
Quote:
Asia Construction Equipments Singapore ( Umer )
to me

show details 5:09 PM (3 hours ago)

DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.

YOUR ADDRESS HAS BEEN DELETED!

FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION.

THANKS & BEST REGARDS

UMER
M : +65-9668-4284
T : +65-6233-6802
F : +65-6300-1924 ( 24 HOUR )
F : +65-6233-6800
E : [email protected]

NOTE:
A) IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY OFFERS, PLEASE SEND US A SHORT MESSAGE AND WE WILL DELETE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FROM OUR DATABASE. ALSO WE REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE BLOCK OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR SIDE.
B) THIS E-MAIL DOES NOT BOUND YOU IN ANY KIND OF CONTRACT OR OBLIGATION, THIS IS JUST A QUATATION.
C) THIS IS VIRUS FREE E-MAIL, MESSAGE AND ATTACHMENTS IN THIS E-MAIL ARE SCANNED AND DOUBLE CHECKED FOR VIRUSES. THE SYSTEM IS VIRUS FREE AND THERE IS NO RISK OF ANY VIRUS TO BE FOUND IN OUR E-MAILS.
D) OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE YOU A QUALITY INFORMATION AND A GOOD FEED BACK
Quote:
Vanessa Toualy
to me

show details 6:58 AM (13 hours ago)

god punish you.
Do NOT SEND ME ANY MAIL AGAIN? OR YOU WILL PERISH
Quote:
peterwusujnr
to me

show details 5:07 AM (15 hours ago)

thanks and God bless you, for your advice,
Quote:
james ugo
to me

who are you and who did you want to send this mail to u are ma dok i dont have any sis called ngozi ok
Quote:
james ugo
to me

thx for all but i promise you that will all this formart that u are taking from my box shows that i am a big bog having such idea ok but i will first u hammar emeka remember i am an offan u are cheating on me .my god shall revenge for me ok thx once more What makes u the highest fool is because u think that he is a fool and will fall into ur trap.He see far beyound you and you will only remail a fool forever for thinking u will fool him.U know what boy:you are lucky i've giving up does games you now play,but still don't that for grant if not u will his real face.once a game man is always a game man.I tell you this b'cos u don't know.Let him be and stop any game with from this moment else u will blame urself for not heeding to advise.Don't even try to send those numbers and infact quit all games now.
Quote:
Daniel Guei
to me

show details Jan 23 (11 days ago)

DEVIL BAPTIZE THAT UR SICK MAMA,,,IDIOT WHERE ARE U NOW. SOME GAT TO BLOW UR FUKIN HEAD ...SON OF A BITCH......HAHAHAHAHAHA

GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH...DIE SLOW MUDERFUKER HAHAHAHAHA

OHHHH DON NOT FORGET THAT MY BOYS HAVE RAPE UR MAMA JUST NOW AND COMFRIM THAT HER PUSSY IS VERY BAD ....HAHAHAHA SHAIIIIIIIIIIII

YYYY??????????????? BUY CRUSADER SOAP ANG GIVE UR MAMA TO WASH HER TOTO
Quote:
FedEx Delivery Service
to me

u are a povaty sticky brat, you idiomatic fellow and a very poor fraud star. U are going to old and die in poverty, but before death, you will first of all be arrest and you must go to jail for been a scammist. VAGABOND
FEDEX DEY HAVE HORRIBLE COTUMER SEVIS

Quote:
MATRIX HOTELS
to me

show details Jan 31 (3 days ago)

HI

WELL I DONT TIKE I NEED HELP FROM IGBO MAN BEAUSE THEY ARE RITUALIST PEOPLE.
Quote:
Harry Burns
to me

show details 2:47 PM (5 hours ago)

EMEKA SO I BU ONYE IGBO WEE NA EKWU OTUA,NGWA KA M GWA GI NA ISI OTUA NA EME,IGAHI ENWETA EGO OZO.
Quote:
mendez alvaro
to me

show details 9:14 AM (11 hours ago)

fuck you
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: pls confirm
To: "Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka"

you are shame to IGBO people,my first time in life to read from some body who calls himself an IGBO,but honestly speking are you an IGBO man of IGBO fool?sorry for my question, you are a guyman man fool ok,am still sorry,because you have no father or mother but forgive me am still a kid in guyman line ok,but here in ouaga ask of
ABALI.THE MR NO BODY
FOOLISH MANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO IDIOT

Quote:
Subject: thief Innoc3nt Em3ka
To: chief.innoc3ntem3ka

YOUR FATHER IS A BIG FOOL AND YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTUTER YOU ARE A FUCKER GUY WHO HAS NO LIFE. IF U SEND ME MAIL AGAIN I WILL CREATE A BIG GRAVE 4 YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire ur mama toto and your papa too u mugu goat basterd! fake lawyer
i will come and visit you soonest

[email protected]
Quote:
so call barister.. ster..u be ewu boy boy..ur mumu pass u, maybe ur eyes go die put as u see u no fit keep ur mount short, wetin ur papa dem don see na him u want die put, wemm rest in peace .mumu guy man

[email protected]
Quote:
When genius were born ,idiots accompanied them to the world. Am sure that your full name means FAILURE.You have been a failure on the day one of your birth.Once upon a time,a failure was born in the world. He came to accompanied the more successful men and he will end up being a FOLLOWER.

The power of speech and grammar are given to real men not lame -ducked men. Recalling how you entered this low life,l bring to you that you are a FAILURE to your parents and you are an outcast in your kindred.

My advice is that you marry one of such french prostitute who is harbouring you and produce imbicile children. You will be de-formed in some years to come because THERE IS A SPELL ON YOU.I send my condolences to parents but nevertheless,YOU ARE A FAILURE ALREADY.On the day you want to rejoice,your life will be cut short and your little coins taken away from you.

BEHOLD YOUR PROPHECY" YOU ARE A LOOSER THIS YEAR.

If you dare ever reply this mail,l will teach you an unforgettable english expression.You are dealing with a someone above you in all levels of english and education. You can try me and see who l am

[email protected]
Quote:
sucker........mudafucker

[email protected]
Quote:

MY BRTHER HOW ARE YOU TALKINKG TO ME LIKE THIS YOU DONT KNOW THAT AM YOUR BROTHER FROM IMO STATE

TELL ME WEAR ARE YOU LIVING SO WE CAN COMUNICATING.

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mohamed issa
to me

show details 4:38 PM (3 hours ago)

MR MAN ENOUGH FOR YOUR INSULT, STOP THAT MESS OR I SEND YOU BACK TO DUST, THIS MY PROMISE.

Quote:
micro word
to me

show details 8:49 AM (11 hours ago)

I WISH U EXACTLY WAT U ROTE
Quote:
EMEKA WHY ALL THIS CAUSES......WHO OFFENDED YOU....AM SURE AM NOT THE ONE, ANYWAY GOD BLESS YOU...FOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Quote:
Janet Kennedy
to me

show details 2:45 AM (17 hours ago)

I WISH ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN
Quote:
Kunta Bella
to me

show details Feb 4 (1 day ago)

YOU TALK LIKE A FOOL, YOU MORE THAN FUCKING NO LIFE HUMAN BEING HAHA
IDION FOR LIFE...THUNDER WILL FINISH YOUR FULL GENERATION AND UPSPRINGS
Quote:
Juliette Kangah
to me

show details Feb 4 (2 days ago)

EMEKA, EMEKA, EMEKA :::: YOU ARE DEATH ALREADY.

YES, I SAID IT. YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY ON YOUR OWN. BELIEVE ME, BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON DIE BY ROAD ACCIDENT, MOTOR WILL SOON KILL YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER GET CHILD OF YOUR OWN.

YOUR MOTHER IS ALREADY DEATH AND EVEN YOU TOO, YOU ARE DEATH MAN, WALKING, LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DIE IN HIS HAND. THUNDER, WILL STRIKE ALL YOUR GENERATION AND YOU WILL SOON DIE BY ACCEIDENT.

SO GOOD BYE AND ENTER YOUR HOUSE TO DIE, BECAUSE YOUR CUP IS NOW FULL. EMEKA, YOU ARE DEATH MAN ALREADY.
Quote:
Juliette Kangah
to me

show details 4:31 PM (4 hours ago)

YES,

AS I HAVE SAID TO YOU. ON YOUR WAY COMING TO COTE D'IVOIRE IS WHERE THE ACCIDENT WILL KILL YOU. ANY MOTOR YOU ENTER WILL COUGHT BY THE ACCIDENT AND ONLY YOU ALONE WILL DIE WHERE YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT EVEN FIND YOU ANYMORE.

YOU ARE A FUCKING POOR MAN AND BELIEVEV ME THAT YOU KNOWS NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS A COMPLETELY WEST TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. OK?

JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU DIE IN RECENT FEW DAYS TO COME. YOU FUCKING ANIMALS. YOU SAID YOU CAME FROM ANAMBRA, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL THE NAME OF MY STATE PLEASE. BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE VERY SOONEST.

IDIOT LIKE YOU - YES, I CAN KNOW SEE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOUR TYPE ARE THOSE FUCKING THEIR MOTHER IN OTHER TO MAKE MONEY. OH, JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU COME TO END YOUR LIFE. EMEKA, YOU WILL SOON DIE.
Quote:
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION
to juliettekangah

show details 6:31 PM (2 hours ago)

YOU ARE A MORON

I HAVE PURCHASED PLANE TICKET TO GO TO ABIDJAN FOOOOOLLLLLLLL

AM NOT POOR BOY ON OKADA LIKE YOU FOOOLLLL

I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE CHURCH AND PRAY

EMEKA
(that dey me oooo)

Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 12:34 PM (8 hours ago)

YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE NOT MINE IDIOT

TO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY YOUR MOTHER PUSI BASTARD IDIOT
Quote:
micro word
to me

show details 8:50 AM (11 hours ago)

THE SAME TU U
Quote:
Larry Ikem
to me

show details 6:07 AM (14 hours ago)

YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.YOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.vYOUR PAPA NA OLE,BARAWO,THIFE AND YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO SO DAT MAKES YOU 100% BASTARD.
Quote:
Adama Kane
to me

show details 5:34 AM (15 hours ago)

oh boy u need to grow ok
Quote:
Adama Kane
to me

show details 5:12 AM (15 hours ago)

why i u so foolish, Question are u God? no so why are u sending cause to your family?
Quote:
difcoffice001
to me

ewu anumpama u are into the game efcc get mail for gmail
if u wish me dead people will kill you for stealing Nokia 3310
Basterd
Quote:
cobaci bank
to me

show details Feb 3 (2 days ago)

MAD MAN, THE WILL INJECT U AND U WILL DIE WHERE EVER U ARE, COW CLAIMING TO BE IN SPAIN DO U THINK THAT BEEN IN SPAIN IS A NEW THING? I PITY JOBLESS DOG LIKE U? WHAT DO U DO 4 UR LIVING MR. INNOCENT BASTARD UR FATHER WILL DIE IN VILLAGE AND UR MOTHER WILL FOLLOW ME LETTER U WILL DIE LIKE A BASTARD
Quote:
Angy Stone
to me

show details 5:07 AM (15 hours ago)

You can not comprehend the immensity of joy your response brought to me as I sit here on my sick bed. As much as I would have loved to speak with you on phone, I am not allowed to because of my health sake and also my Doctor's warning. However, I have forwarded your response to my Attorney and told him that he should assist you with this project. He is a good man and will assist you accordingly in making sure that you complete this project in record time. Please understand that this is no business deal, this is a gift that should be used by your person to make sure that those in need get the needed upliftment to continue in life. When there is hope, life is more meaningful. I implore you to give the down trodden, hope, shelter and care and get the full reward from our father up above.
Quote:
Larry Ikem
to me

show details 4:30 AM (16 hours ago)

BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARDBACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD.BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH BY ACCIDENT BASTARD..
Quote:
Janet Kennedy
to me

show details 2:47 AM (17 hours ago)

TO YOU BE ALL THIS CRAP
Quote:
EMEKA COLE OR WHAT EVER U BEING CALLED GOD WILL PUNISH U FOR SAYING THAT BECAUSE NO BODY FOR NIGER WAY HIS HAND CLEAR AND I SAID TO U ONCE AGAIN IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE U ARE ALREADY DEAD.

SO BACK TO SENDER AND GOD WILL PUNISH U FOR SAYING THAT IF YOU HAVE NEVER EVER STOLEN FROM SOME BODY BEFORE SEE UR BIG HEAD GOD PUNISH UHAD BEEN U DE AROUND ME I FOR USE U FEED MY DOGS
Quote:
Kunta Bella
to me

WHO ARE YOU?
Quote:
Delson Willy
to me

wetin i do for u. broda u just dey insult me like dat. no bi so na, we bi one ooooooooooooooooo. meet me heremake we chat yahoo id: desmond4them
Quote:
Delson Willy
to me

PLS WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, AND WAT THE HELL DO U WANT FROM ME.
Quote:
Juliette Kangah
to me

EMEKA - EMEKA - EMEKA :::

May heavy thunder from above strike you and your generation, past, present and to come. Idiot poor man like you, you will never be rich in your life, because you have no sense and you know nothing. Just look at your life now, you fucking poor man.

Common go to hell and born to aches. You fucking poor man that will never in this world make money, until you die. Just watchout in the next few days to come, you will confirm how thunder will be killing all your present and current generation. All your families will die and you too will die in road accident just in few days to come.

You will see what will happen to you and to your whole families. Very soonest, because you are the most fool i have ever seen. Thunder most surely strike everybody in your family before the end of this month and for you, you will soon die by accident. Before one week, you will die.

YOUR NAME NA EMEKA - ABI? MOTOR WILL KILL YOU VERY SOON .
Quote:
difcoffice001
to me

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I WISH YOU SAME JUST LIKE U WISH ME
TOKOM
Quote:
Dagogoh Smith
to me

IDIOT YOU WON NO ME? I SEND YOU FORMAT NORMALY THING YOU BONE, BUT YOU WON DO SAY YOU NO WELL WELL YOU CON ABUSE MY MOTHER AND MY FAMILY AND HOW I DO YOU BARK E KON DAY PAIN YOU SORRY MY BOY HAHAHA...........GO DIE, COME IKEJA COME ASK OF T(HE SENATOR )NA DAT DAY YOU GO DIE MUMMYS BOY.
Quote:
Dagogoh Smith
to me

show details Feb 3 (3 days ago)

YOU ARE MENT TO BE IN THE ZOO,KISS MY ASS AND TELL ME THE FLAVOUR ANIMAL IN YOUR VILLAGE WHO NO YOU, HAVE YOU GONE THERE BEFORE?MY MOTHER TOLD ME I AM FROM IGBO LAND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.

Quote:
DID YOU SEE YOU MOTHER IN DOES SITE I SENT TO YOU IDIOT? YOU MAMA TOTO
FUKE YOU
Quote:
micro word
to me

show details 4:49 PM (3 hours ago)

NA THIS U DEY SEND AS YOR 4MAT?IKPO.I GAKWARA NKE SECONDARY SCHOOL?ODIKA IGARA ALL DIZ HIGH AND LOW COMMUNITY/VILLAGE SCHOOL
Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 1:29 PM (7 hours ago)

please sir i can prov my self in any way, i am not what you think.

best regard

mrs madel

Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 1:25 PM (7 hours ago)

EMEKA

FUCK YOU IDIOT
Quote:
IDIOT GO CHECK YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF A BARRISTER YOU ARE NOTING BUT AN INBECILE.
Quote:
micro word
to me

BIA ENYI,I WU ANU OHIA.SO NA SO U DEY DO.U NO GET WORK AT ALL.ME NO BE OSU NEITHER I BE UME BUT MEK U CONTINUE .I WISH U ALL U WROTE
Quote:
Kunta Bella
to me

IF YOU CAN GET PISSED-OFF JUST BECAUSE AN EMAIL WAS SENT TO YOU, THEN GO TO HAIL AND BURN TO ASHES......HAHA..LOL....FOOL

I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE HAHA, ANYWAY I AM ALREADY A RICH MAN RESIDING AT THE BEST PLACE TO BE IN LAGOS NIGERIA CALLED VGC.

I CANNOT TELL YOU MY REAL NAME BUT I AM POPULARLY KNOWN AS DON.

IDIOT, GUYS DON SHOW YOU PEPER GREEDY IGBO MAN.

Quote:
Kunta Bella
to me

DEAR EMEKA,

WHO ARE YOU? I AM FROM THE IGBOS TOO, AND I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU ARE REALLY IN IKOYI BEFORE I TRAVEL BECAUSE I WILL BE TRAVELING TO MALAYSIA ON SATURDAY.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I UNDERSTAND MAYBE SOMEONE CUT YOUR JOB. LET ME KNOW OK I AM WAITING.

YOU CAN ALSO CHAT ME ON YAHOO IM, my I.D IS kuntabella, I am online now.
Quote:
morganteras
to me

show details 12:39 AM (20 hours ago)

Barrister UHURA

Your english shows that you are not feeding well sorry!.
Quote:
oge williams
to me

show details 4:29 AM (16 hours ago)

oh my guy we are all liers and thives do you know . new year new skills . i am too rich and we can work together. sorry if your job and mine clash together ok.
i love you .

done
Quote:
susan1 ochai
to me

show details 3:54 AM (16 hours ago)

Je ne rien te dit mais je vous dit ta mere con.

AH QUE J'ADORE LA LANGUE FRANCAISE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DONE DROP GEEEE!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MISTER SHOWM@N OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF, I KNOW THAT THERE MUST BE A MISTATE SOMEWHERE, I THINK I AM NOT THE WRIGTH PERSON YOU WANT TO WRIGHT, I NEVER TRY TO TAKE ANY ( MAGA ) FROM YOU, FOR SHAW I AM A GUY MAN LIKE YOU IF TREULLY YOU ARE A GUY MAN, BECAUSE ANY BODY THAT CALLS HIM SELF A GUY MAN WILL NOT WRIGTH THIS STUPID THINS YOU WRIGHT TO ME, I AM A BIG BOY HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA, IF YOU WANT TO HANDLE JOB WITH ME, TALK TO ME DIRECTLLY AS A MAN, ANYWAY I BELIEVE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GUYS BACK HOME IN NIGERIA THAT ARE NEW IN THE FIELD, I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM AGAIN IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

[email protected]
Quote:
HENCE U HAVE STARTED ABUSING UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
u know fit sabi wetin dey go lol

[email protected]
Quote:
BEFORE YOU FULL WRITE TO SOMBODY JUST WAECH YOUR E:MAIL AND KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A FULL . THANK YOU FOR BEEN FULL . RIMEAN POUR MAN FOR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU POOR MUGU, WETIN YOU DEY WAIT, YOU STILL DEY ALIVE? YOU BASTARD, YOU KNOW UR FATHER. I JUST WANT TO HELP RICH. YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY.

YOUR GENERATION CAN NEVER SEE LIGHT, YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN. YOU DIRTY PIG.

YOU CAN NOT BE RICH IN YOUR LIFE, I PITY YOU. I KNOW SE U STILL DEY ALIVE, YOU BETTER DIE. BECAUSE UR VEX CAN NOT SOLVE YOUR POVERTY. IF I WANT GIVE YOU SOMETHING AND YOU NO WANT, YOU NO GO LEAVA AM ALONE. WETIN YOU DEY VEX FOR, FOR THE MONEY I WON GIVE YOU?

ABEG GO SIT DOWN.........MONKEY

[email protected] even tries to throw in some lyrics from 2Pac's "Hit 'em up" Laughing He can't even get that right
Quote:
Your Mama ToTo, Infact Motor go kill all your all your family this Year.your way day Wash Pant,waka to your mama and all your family (ochu,mumu,itibolibo,okoko)you way dey hungry,go bring you bole leg sister make i fuke her doggystyle, check how i fuke you mama for this site for google.com ww.ebony increbile pass.com or bbw.com or cums .com,mad man from poorverty infected family. if day call you showman you go happy you mama i don put her for porn site, you no watin 2pac tell
B.I.G,YOU CLAME TO BE A N**** BUT I FUCK YOU WIFE, NOW I TELL YOU: YOU CLAM TO BE SHOWM@N BUY I FUCK YOUR MOTHER. HA HA HA. GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.....SMALL BOY
COME I FIT GIVE YOU WORK COME WASH MY NISSAN MORANO CAR EVERY DAY 1,000K

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Papa and Your Mama WIL NEVER BE A SUCCESS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA GO DIE. E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL YOUR FAMILY, OLORIBURUKU

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY RECESSION MAKE D LAD VEX GMAN DEY DO

Quote:
Senator David Mark
to me

show details Feb 2 (5 days ago)

Emeka Cole,

I have seen your series of messages and abuses. Thank you.

Would that correct the grave mistakes you made? You committed a blunder with Mr.Sean Buttermer, and for you to simply make amends you resorted to abuses.

Lets see if that will help any of us in the process.

Quote:
Senator David Mark
to me

show details 3:31 AM (9 hours ago)

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW FAR THE CASE HAS GONE. I AM NOT WILLING TO SAY MUCH HERE UNTIL THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

WHY NOT RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR OVER 200,000 POUNDS COLLECT FROM SEAN BUTTERMER? WHY ARE YOU UNCOMFORTBALE LIKE THIS? YOU HAVE CALLED ME ALL SORTS OF NAMES WITHOUT MY RESPONSE. ARE YOU STILL NOT SATISFIED? I AM A BASTARD GOOD, WHATELSE???????

I AM HAPPY THAT PROF.SOLUDO, HAS TURNED TO BE THE NEW EFCC CHAIRMAN. I AM ONLY SORRY YOU CANNOT SPELL YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY. I FIND IT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

YOU SHOULD NOT BOTHER WITH MR.BUTTERMER'S TRANSACTION. WE ALREADY HAVE EVIDENCES AND COPIES OF HIS PAYMENTS TO YOU. SEVERAL AGENCIES ARE WORKING ON THEM AND MUST GET TO THE ROOT OF THE SCAM BEFORE GETTING ACROSS TO YOU.

EMEKA, PLEASE, RELAX, WE SHALL DEFINITELY GET THERE.

REGARDS,

Laughing Laughing

Quote:
EMEKA COLE OR WHAT EVER U BEING CALLED GOD WILL PUNISH U FOR SAYING THAT BECAUSE NO BODY FOR NIGER WAY HIS HAND CLEAR AND I SAID TO U ONCE AGAIN IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE U ARE ALREADY DEAD.

SO BACK TO SENDER AND GOD WILL PUNISH U FOR SAYING THAT IF YOU HAVE NEVER EVER STOLEN FROM SOME BODY BEFORE SEE UR BIG HEAD GOD PUNISH UHAD BEEN U DE AROUND ME I FOR USE U FEED MY DOGS

Quote:
from Juliette Kangah <[email protected]>

EMEKA - EMEKA - EMEKA :::

May heavy thunder from above strike you and your generation, past, present and to come. Idiot poor man like you, you will never be rich in your life, because you have no sense and you know nothing. Just look at your life now, you fucking poor man.

Common go to hell and born to aches. You fucking poor man that will never in this world make money, until you die. Just watchout in the next few days to come, you will confirm how thunder will be killing all your present and current generation. All your families will die and you too will die in road accident just in few days to come.

You will see what will happen to you and to your whole families. Very soonest, because you are the most fool i have ever seen. Thunder most surely strike everybody in your family before the end of this month and for you, you will soon die by accident. Before one week, you will die.

YOUR NAME NA EMEKA - ABI? MOTOR WILL KILL YOU VERY SOON .

Quote:
Juliette Kangah
to me

show details Feb 5 (1 day ago)

YES,

AS I HAVE SAID TO YOU. ON YOUR WAY COMING TO COTE D'IVOIRE IS WHERE THE ACCIDENT WILL KILL YOU. ANY MOTOR YOU ENTER WILL COUGHT BY THE ACCIDENT AND ONLY YOU ALONE WILL DIE WHERE YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT EVEN FIND YOU ANYMORE.

YOU ARE A FUCKING POOR MAN AND BELIEVEV ME THAT YOU KNOWS NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS A COMPLETELY WEST TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. OK?

JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU DIE IN RECENT FEW DAYS TO COME. YOU FUCKING ANIMALS. YOU SAID YOU CAME FROM ANAMBRA, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL THE NAME OF MY STATE PLEASE. BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE VERY SOONEST.

IDIOT LIKE YOU - YES, I CAN KNOW SEE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOUR TYPE ARE THOSE FUCKING THEIR MOTHER IN OTHER TO MAKE MONEY. OH, JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU COME TO END YOUR LIFE. EMEKA, YOU WILL SOON DIE.

Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details 11:39 AM (4 hours ago)

DEAR BARRISTER IKPU NNE GI,

BACK TO SENDER

OFOR.

Quote:
barkev hagopian
to me

show details 5:14 AM (10 hours ago)

Na Your mamma and pap wey suffer one kill, you are slave to Nigeria you Ibos, Mugu, your sister that his in UK dey pay me, na fool go kill your father.
MUMU GO KILL YOU
Quote:
David Karen
to me

show details 10:11 PM (17 hours ago)

Emeka,

Why are you causing me? Did I tell thunder to strike your family? You have gone to the extreme and you will see what will happen.

Let us watch. I will let you know that you are nothing for saying all these.. Expect the blessings in your family. God will surely bless you because God said that we should bless those that cause us.

May the peace of the lord be with you. Amen.
Quote:
England Hilton Hotels Manager
to me

show details 4:45 PM (22 hours ago)

FULK YOUR MOTHER.
Quote:
to me

show details 4:59 PM (22 hours ago)

AFTER WHEN YOU HAVE FINISH THIEVING YOU CALL ON JESUS USING HIS NAME FOR 419 THINKING HE IS NOT SEEING OK.
Quote:
[email protected]
to me

show details Feb 5 (4 days ago)

EMEKA

FUCK YOU IDIOT
Quote:
John Davids
to me

show details 8:10 PM (19 hours ago)

OWU still dey disturb your small mind. If you are real why do you abuse me? POOR FOOL WITHOUT FOCUS. CONTINUE TO INSULT YOUR FATHER ASS HOLE
Quote:
to me

show details 4:51 PM (22 hours ago)

NA YOU AMADIOHA DO KILL FINISH OYE OSHE THIEF LIKE YOU.
Quote:
mohamed issa
to me

show details Feb 6 (3 days ago)

GOOD FRIEND,

I RECEIVE YOU MESSAGE AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH STRENGHT FOR THIS BATTLE. ONCE YOU HAVE IGNORED ALL MY ADVICE AND HAVE NOT BEEN WILLING TO ALLOW ME TO REST, YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE AND YOUR OWN ACTIONS WILL MAKE YOU SICK.

INEXPERIENCED PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIE BECAUSE THEY REJECT WISDOM. STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESTROYED BY THEIR OWN LACK OF CONCERN. WHEN IT COMES ON YOU LIKE A STORM, BRINGING FIERCE WINDS OF TROUBLE, I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU WHEN TERROR STRIKES YOU DOWN.

FROM YOUR PAIN AND MISERY
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
my guy who are you? i know you? ok i stays in dakar, and where you dey? you can call me with my number +221 771849366
bright

[email protected]

Quote:

back to send u muga

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU WILL NEVER GET REST ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU TRY ME AGAIN. BIG FOOL FOR NOTHING

[email protected]
Quote:

Bastard be rich and perish

[email protected]
Quote:

You are the biggest fool in the whole wide world, you swine. You will die as a poor man. It will be better for you that you go back to school to be wised up, you illiterate. Asshole like you.

[email protected]

Quote:

but guy you be very big muguooooo she you know shar??

[email protected]

Quote:
UR PAPA WILL SUFFER AND NOT SEE REST FOR MANY MANY YEARS IN HIS AFTERLIFE,,, NO FIT TO SEE ANY GOOD AND THE MORE TIME GOS HIS SUFFER WILL INCRES. I PROJECT THAT HE WILL REST IN 15000 YEARS FROM THIS DATE. U R A MUMU AND KNOW THAT OGUN WILL SEEK OUT AND LATER ON TORTURE UR GENERATIONS.

SOMEONE U KNOW WILL SOOON PERISH IN AUTOACCIDENT. MARK IT SOMEWHER.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THAT IS WRITTEN HERE A MILLION FOLD

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SALUT MES AMISSSS JE TE MONTRES MES TROUVAILLES D'AUJOURD'HUI POUR VOUS

N.B. TA MERE CON Laughing

Quote:
Richard Cuban
to me

show details 5:53 AM (12 hours ago)

MR Man you insulted me somuch your nothing but a flishman NOTE this you will die before 21 day or eny of your familly members.
Quote:
from Richard Cuban <[email protected]>
date Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:19 PM
subject Re: I,M SO SORRY BROTHER

Brother EMEKA please am sorry i start doing this not up to two weeks now only because my business money was been stolled by ambrobers on the way to Nnewi eastern Naigerian as you know. so i,m begin GOD to if there is eny were he can help me with little amaunt of money i will not continue with this useless job meny people are insulting me through mail and i dont know what to do. so brother forgived me and pray for me so that God will send help for me Thanks and may God bless you.SUNY OKOAFOR

Quote:
jjones925
to me

show details 12:19 AM (17 hours ago)

ur full life will remain miserable, ur full generation will remain savant to poverty, make ogu kill u, u no well 4 ur head, u see mail 4 ur box and e no concern you, you come dey open ur rotain stupid mouth dey talk to ur papa any how u like, mumu fish, if u no get watin to do 4 internet u no go put ur body one place. earpka.
Quote:
from johnsonusarmy <[email protected]>
date Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:41 PM
subject thanks

Hi emeka cole,
I WILL LIKE TO DO THIS DEAL WITH YOU. YOU ARE
GOING TO MAKE SO MANY MONEY
CHEERS
JOHNSON WATT

Quote:
johnsonusarmy
to me

show details 1:59 PM (3 hours ago)

try to be clear with your word and i will make soon deal with your
Quote:
Issa Mabello
to me

show details 5:54 AM (12 hours ago)

go to hell my friend idiot foolish human image like you
Quote:
Houmi Msaidi
to me

show details 3:31 AM (14 hours ago)

BACK TO SENDER
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic