SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hehe, my Barrister smokes pot and puts meat in his trousers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, I'm supposed to go to Holland to pick up some funds, so I got into a little chat with him about the good green herb, and also I've been chatting him up about kids, telling him about how I found a stick of butter in my son's purse, and asking parental advice, I found what he had to say pretty amusing:

Dear J@ck,

Thank you for your email and the information on how the bank intends to give you the money. I am very grateful that you are with me in this and I want to let you know that we shall all smile after this fund has been paid to you. After you receive the funds, may be when I come to London for my share we might smoke marijauna together.

As regards to kids, remember that we were once like them and we did things our parents would imagine strange. When I was young, I used to pick piece of meat from my mother's soup and put in my trousers pockets, not minding the stains. All you have to do is continue to caution them and let them know that what they do is not right.

How soon are you going to make your trip to Holland?

Wishing you a very great weekend.

Barrister M010k\/\/u

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you've got a real winner there...

He put meat in his trousers? Confused

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him what past -times have evolved from 'picking meat'?

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Or ask him if he ever fed the meat to other men in his village.

Has he ever let stray dogs nibble on his trouser-meat?

Find some common ground with him by telling him that you used to put live trout into your trousers.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vulcan wrote:
Heh, I'm supposed to go to Holland to pick up some funds

Uh-oh - from what country are you travelling into Holland? - If coming from the UK or the US, you certainly will get stuck at Dutch customs because of all the false sterling & dollar notes floating around in the Netherlands. So many UK & US visitors are being sent back to their home countries these days..... The land borders to Belgium, Luxemburg, and Germany have been closed because of terrorist warnings. And your MD does not allow you to board a plane, does he?

Bad luck. Sorry.

Best Regards,

Riffraff
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 comments...

1. Laughing I laughed so hard at the trousers part.

2. Is it just me...or is this lad VERY literate? First time I've seen a lad utilize absolutely proper grammar. Anyone else???

This lad seems to be smarter than the rest.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to know why he picked meat from his mother's soup and put it in his trousers.

Vulcan, can you ask him to explain?

If a Lad says something really weird, I always like to pursue that as a particular line of inquiry, as it confuses and fraudstrates them no end.

For example, when I got a personal e-mail from Robert Mueller III, head of the FBI, I asked him detailed questions about the identity of the Kennedy assassin and the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps de-education? Maybe someone told him that is a very common western custom Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind all that! How did he get the stains out? Did he clean his own pants, or did his mother do it? Did she ever ask him why he did it? Was she mad? Was he punished for doing it? Does he still do it? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got an email from him the other day, apparently the mugu lost his password or his account was shut down, whatever the case he has a new email address.

So I asked him about the meat, and he says he doesn't remember what he emailed to me and wants me to mail him back our previous correspondence, this leaves room for some meddling! I can make up phony emails that never happened, make him think that he got hacked and someone chopped his dollar!

Should I do this? You guys should give me some ideas on how I should go about this. I was planning on keeping him busy with stupid conversations and delaying the trip to holland and effectively the payment every time I set a deadline, then maybe I can introduce some forms along the line.

For reference here are the latest correspondences:

Mugu in RED, me in BLUE

Dear J@ck,

How are you today?

Kindly send me an email to this box, you would not believe I lost my mail.

Did you get my last mail?

B@rrister Mo10kwu

Dear M01o|<wu

You lost your email address? What happened, did somebody steal your password?

The last email I received from you, you told me that you would like to smoke some marijuana with me after the transaction, and you told me about picking meat and putting it in your trousers.. I know you were a child, but what was your motivation for putting meat in your pants? I'd like to know. Maybe meat was from your generation but this generation is certainly butter, like I said my son has been doing strange things with it again, today I reached into my pants pocket and found out that he had filled them with butter, I was so confused.

Anyways I have not yet contacted the bank again yet, as I'm trying to move around my schedule to see when I can make the flight to Holland. Rest assured I will try to pencil in a date as soon as I can, because I really want to complete this transaction. It will take a little time because I have to get my secretary to change my date log.

J@ck 0wf McC@u1k
Vice President
\/\/1th1ub3 Re5e@rc|-|™

Dear J@ck,

Thank you ery much for your email. I remembered what I said to you last only that I have lost all our previous correspondence, can you forward them to me?

I suspected that my secretary had my password, so I tried to change it, you would not believe that immediately I changed it, I could not remember what I put again, upto this ery momemt, I cant remember d password.

So how iswork and how soon do you think we can conclude this transaction? You know the only thing left if just for you to go and sign and pick up the funds. Is it going to be possible to move my family (of six) to London after you have successfully collected the funds? I would not mind owning a house of my own there and I would love to live near Stamford Bridge.

Hope to hear from you.

B@rrister Mo1ok\/\/u

He's quite the literate mugu.. he capitalizes letters and for the most part uses punctuation correctly.

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
HarryBeavers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats wrong with meat in your trousers? As long as no one be@ts your me@t, lol.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Push the weed smoking angle a bit more on this one. Share a funny story with him about a time you got really stoned and did something crazy. Ask him to share his best getting stoned story with you. Discuss 'the munchies' with him and ask him what he likes to snack on after hitting the bong. Does he have an effective remedy for cottonmouth?

I'd love to see if he would play along.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

take some stories from stoner movies like harold and kumar or cheech and chong

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course!! He puts the meat in his trousers so he has a ready snack after he gets stoned and suffers the munchies. It's the only possible answer. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

but then he would be eating his mother meat Laughing

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vulcan wrote:
So I got an email from him the other day, apparently the mugu lost his password or his account was shut down, whatever the case he has a new email address.

So I asked him about the meat, and he says he doesn't remember what he emailed to me and wants me to mail him back our previous correspondence, this leaves room for some meddling! I can make up phony emails that never happened, make him think that he got hacked and someone chopped his dollar!

It's very possible that two lads were working together, sharing an account, and one of them has been locked out as a result of dispute, disagreement or whatever. He's really handed you a golden opportunity to have his payment chopped. Don't spoil this wonderful opportunity!

Better to save this knowledge for now and play it straight (well, how can you be so straight with weed and meat?). Later on you can drop hints that you are still corresponding with the old email address (maybe someone who is pretending to be your lad's associated) - when it comes time for you to pay a fee by western union, someone from his original email address can chop the payment. This way it looks like you are completely going along with his demands, and he's lost money due to his own email problems (and possibly the dishonesty of someone he knows).

If he thinks you've paid, you'll be very likely to have him well and truly on the hook. Even if he didn't receive this money himself.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yawn... Putting meat in your trousers is so 1980's.
Tell him in these politically enlightened times he should be sticking vegetables down there.

It's better for the environment and healthier too.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine Embarassed used to tell me that there is no where in the world that it is illegal to have sex with vegetables Shocked
I never asked. This is one strange guy.
I saw him gut a fish with his teeth one night. Go figure Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic