SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ seriuosly I think I'm gonna be sick. schmaltz overload. puke

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, that whole "talking to jojo" thing that you've been doing hasn't been an act?? You actually LIKE him??

And for the record, no matter how many pictures of cakes and chocolate he posts, you'll never see a crumb of them. Ever.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi wrote:
Quote:
^^ seriuosly I think I'm gonna be sick. schmaltz overload.

Don't choke on it Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan: Embarassed Mon ami, I never would have presumed that the object of your affections is me.

Merci beaucoup pour le beau poeme! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ecrire en anglais, s'il vous plait. Je ne parle pas francais tres bien; seulement un peu. Embarassed ( I apologize for any errors in what I have just written. )

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the ETOH infused Prof wrote:
Dora, that whole "talking to jojo" thing that you've been doing hasn't been an act?? You actually LIKE him??

Sheesh. Another jojo detractor. But I will be nice and not say anything scurrilous about you. Very Happy

ETA: jojo, here is a new avvy for you. I hope you like it!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. So and So wrote:
Oooh. I love a man who can appreciate poetry. Particularly when it's appreciated in a manly sort of way. . .

My Dear Mrs. So and So, there are so many manly things I can show you. As you may (or may not) know, poems are often put to music and become songs. I hereby promise to use my manly talents to make you sing songs you could only imagine. (Have you ever seen Young Frankenstein? Wink )

Corona forlornly wrote:
And what are you all on about????

Awww, Corona, I hate that you feel left out too. I am confident that Mrs. So and So won't mind me spendig some energy on you too. See I have these two manly arms, two manly eyes, two manly ears. My heart has been said to be so big it is like having two of them too. I know that I can hold more than one sweet eater lady at a time, so come on over here and don't be fooled by Harry who obviously is paying someone to write for him now.

I not only like poems (in a manly way) I also like gardening (in a manly way). Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora Just a thought, have you seen how big Jojo's siggy line is?
(I mean I know that is none of my business)
I know we can never judge on that alone but it has to be worth extra bonus points. Thats a lot of serious lad pain Wink
I love the avatar you picked for him, im sure he will love it.

@Kate I loved your woo.
I think you are reeling the fish in, I MEAN Valentine in.

@Harry, I never knew you could be so sweet. Very Impressive.
Im sure you will find an Eater Valentine in no time with your kind and generous acts. We may have to make up a new icon just for you.

@Ima , you are on fire with all your wooer's.

ETA:
@Paranoid that was lovely and well spoken, you burning love you.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora my love,

I am looking forward to seeing you tonight. Once we get back perhaps we could share some wine by the fire?

And perhaps on the 14th after sharing another lovely evening together we could retreat to more private quarters...

Dora, ¿quieres ser mía?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Drama- THANKS FOR THE PLUG!!!!

Harry Bawls wrote:
Dear Dora, Please look in another direction. I am not worthy of your attention. As an additional punishment for my previous behavior, I have volunteered at the soup kitchen downtown to serve needy people a hot, nutritious meal. I will do this during the entire course of my fast.

Your friend,
Harry

Harry,

I want to thank you for being the kind of guy that doesn't try to step in and woo where wooing is already going on. Many thanks for that.

As I said, I will be off to Bali this weekend to fix up my hut. I can assure you, that is the only reason I am going. There is no other reason. I promise.

Now, time for some more wooing.

@Dora

Do you know what time it is? It's jojo and Dora time. Baby, if you pick me, we will ride around the stratospheres of love and ecstacy.

So, to start the evening off, we will take a ride in jojo's car, which is the most beautiful of all cars on the road. Of course, we will have a driver so that my full attention can be devoted to you, whilst we are in the backseat sipping on the finest champaign. Our bottoms are oh so comfortable as they rest on seats made of the finest leather. I play the most beautiful tunes (composed by me of course) on my perfectly EQ'd car audio system. You are dressed in a perfectly tailored outfit that I had Michael Kors specifically design for you. It is made of the finest silk from the finest worm. It was hand sewn by someone who I specifically paid a decent wage, lest I be accused of sweatshopping. Your shoes were made of the finest lamb skin from the softest of all lambs to be found. I am clad in a perfectly fitting three piece suit, also made from the finest materials.

We go to the most elite restaurant on the East Coast of the United States. Our dinner consists of the finest lobster from the finest sea and the finest steak from the most perfect cow (cooked medium rare of course, with drawn butter drizzled atop). You will eat a side dish of rice as well as a perfectly greened salad. For that you will have bacon bits and bleu cheese dressing. I will then give the violinsit a very large denomination of currency to play your favourite song on the violin, which is a song that I composed myself.

We then retreat off to my crib, which is a site to see. The fragrance of the crib is an aphrodisiac to any woman, even more so than that fine cologne that I am wearing. The bed sheets on my round bed are of the highest thread count. I make sure that they are suitable for you. If they are not, I shall search the 7 continents until I find the sheets most perfect for your skin. From there we shall journey to the far ends of the galaxy, with jojobean taking you where no other man has taken you. I shall then feed you grapes of both colours. I will have both on hand in case you dislike one colour of grapes.

We will then watch the sun rise over the ocean, which will bring tears to both of our eyes, due to the sheer beauty of the scene from my palace.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR sweetsykins it is all absolutely wonderful. You can defintely be confident about that 1st kiss. If you continue to keep this level of pursuit up, you may just get to marvel at some of my topography. Wink

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Y-y-you mean both the m-mountains and the valleys??

jump_4_joy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think I'll keep you guessing for now. Cool

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After much contemplation and debate with myself, I finally decided to look around and see if there were any worthy Eater men trolling this thread in search of a Valentine. I was entertaining the idea of snaring one for myself, or, depending on the circumstances, being willing to become snared. IMHO the overall quality of the wooing this year by the men has not quite reached the quality of last year, but there is still time. This year has also been tainted by the outbreak of trash talking, putdowns and character assassinations which is disturbing and disappointing. At least the women have the dignity and style to do it behind each others backs and in private.

I'm undecided about what to do next. To woo or not to woo, that is the question. Or should it be, to woo or be wooed? This is getting too complicated. I'm just a simple girl with simple tastes. Some fine chocolates, going shoe shopping, flowers and a soft cashmere sweater, and I'm purring like a kitten. Add in a PRS or Taylor guitar......imagine purring like catwoman.

Speaking of a kitten, Breadcrumb, my Valentine from last year has just been released back into the wild so he can run free again. Running freely may not be completely accurate since there were times when he's been unable to walk for a day or two. Some of you may have noticed BC stopped actively posting starting shortly after Valentines Day last year. He was busy with other more important things.

Good luck to all those still searching or waiting, and may you find the man or woman of your dreams (or nightmares in some cases).

EDIT: typo repair

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4

Last edited by PRS Girly Girl on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sure looks like high maintenance to me...* Shocked

Razz

*ETA: Not that there is anything wrong with that. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Last edited by ParaNoid on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, or, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah do it behind each others backs and in private (yep ummhmm I was thinking the same thing that's right).

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, going shoe shopping, ( jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy ) blah blah a soft cashmere sweater, ( jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy ) and I'm purring like a kitten (yep ummhmm I was thinking the same thing that's right). Blah blah blah Blah or Blah blah......blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah, Breadcrumb, blah Blah blah blah blah has just been released back into the wild so he can run free again. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah since there were times when he's been unable to walk for a day or two. Blah blah you may have noticed BC stopped actively posting starting shortly after Valentine's Day last year. He was busy with other more important things (nope I wasn't aware, hope he's back to licking those floors to a bright shine).

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah (blah blah blah blah blah).

Hi PRSGG! Very Happy I wanted to help you snag that valentine, so I thought I'd give you a hand emphasizing the most important parts of your post. It's very important to draw their attention to the most appealing sections ya know. Good luck! Wink

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:

ETA:
@Paranoid that was lovely and well spoken, you burning love you.

Drama, you have piqued me. Maybe I could to 3 eight hour shifts. Very Happy

edited so that the post would be linguistically correct

Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, first my husband runs off with all kinds of farm animals. And now my Valentine is in the market for two other women. Was my poetry wasted?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's high maintenance right there. Plus, she is a black widow. Is it any coincidence that BC disappeared after PRSGG picked him? I think not. I am just thankful she picked him so that I can be around this year to woo wonderful Dora.

@Dora-

Despite the number of PMs I received in sheer love for my avatar, I have decided to change it (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1310150#1310150). I have done this because I am enamoured by Dora. She suggested I change it, so I did. I am sure that the masses will weap, but I care not for them. I am enamoured by no one else but one DTE.

I am off to Bali this weekend. Again, only to work on the quaint hut.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, No, sweetie, hunny bunch. I just wandered off a bit. I re-read your poem and I am smitten once again with your way with your <strike>tongue</strike> words.

I am after all human and male, so things to tend to make my mind wander...

... Farm animals??? I thought it was forest animals. Hmmm, must go back and check sources...

...Not that I don't trust you my sweet... Very Happy

Hmmm, Must keep poem closer to keyboard.

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

High maintenance = fast acceleration, extreme speed, superb handling, supreme workmanship, form fitting cockpit, breathtaking lines and curves, and envious shares when accompanied by one.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima, please excuse my dusty appearance but I've been down in the wine cellar opening up my last case of 1970 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild. I thought that might be an appropriate wine for our special night and a singularly pleasant change from the usual Pimm's in the lounge.

The chilled magnum of Dom Perignon and the perfectly heated hot tub will make for sublime pleasure as we watch the sunset from the deck on the north wing of my estate.

And then, of course, I will gently massage away all your cares. My tender ministrations in the romantic candleilight will soon lead you to forget all about all about trolls and necros.

I'll set the table on the deck overlooking the ocean from the west wing.

Our filet mignon will sizzle on the grill while we sip our wine and exchange tender words of love as balmy nightfall comes to my warm hilltop eyrie on the Pacific.

After you have savored my brilliantly-inspired cooking and we finish the Mouton-Rothschild, we can watch the moon rise and toast our love with snifters of Louis XIII de Remy Martin.

You will forget all about your usual winter chill as you bask in the idyllic warm Pacific weather and the undying fire of my passion. Just say the word.....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see the standard of wooing has rapidly improved around here.

I am very impressed Laughing

I know that many of the girls here may be waiting
for me to name my choice,
if it is not you that I name, please dont give up on romance.
Another may even buy you a rolls royce

There are other man here who can make you happy too,
so without delay or further ado
I write my poem and one more woo

There was a scene to create
and the girl I sought had to bait
I knew I would have to wait
for a girl I could apprecciate

I have found the one to escalate
into my arms and to woo till late
It will be the most magical date
if she says yes it will be first rate

If she says no i will surely deflate
But the choice is hers the rest is fate
I am running out of words that rhyme with hate
And refuse to use the word "masterbate"

so its time to name my mate
and if she agrees i will elate
Lotta I am sorry you arrived too late
for I had already fallen for Cathartic Kate

Catharrtic Kate will with "R" s so fine
I hope you'll be my virtual valentine
I surely hope you dont decline
to be in my arms and to be mine

But if you say no thats OK
I will woo again some other day
I understand there must be many suiters
Who admire your charm and your hooters

If you say no I have other plans
I will share the plans of another mans
If your answer is no I ask one wish
tell me now and with Irish I will fish

Dora, how could you possibly work out which girl it was Wink

One small edit required

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice day to be woo'd! My suitors are the best! (Well, there are others that are great too. They just aren't woo'ing me!)

My dear Bluth! Pretty Rose I am looking forward to tonight. I have bundled up with about 12 layers and a hat, mittens, and a couple scarves. I know, overwhelmingly sexy. But Ghort wanted to add more. He is a little overprotective at times, but I love him anyways.

Since my poetry is not in demand, my photoshop skills abysmal, and no one wants to hear me sing, I once more, I went into the kitchen to make you something from my heart. These are for you:

See you later! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
form fitting cockpit

I'm sold.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, I dont want to alarm you but,

I think you may need to check your kitchen,

there may be somebody hiding under the table

Somebody like JAMES

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic