SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

{Microsoft Word} "Find and Replace" Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad starts with a standard Format

Lad wrote:
International Payment Auditor
Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria
www.fmf.gov.ng

Hello My Dear Tracey ,
Calvary Greetings/ Happy New Year: Please forgive my late response is due to work load on me, I am Mrs. Christiana Morrison, the International Payment Auditor Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria; this is the information about the mail you received from Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman, Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria over US$7,500,000.00 after I informed them that you're the right beneficiary.

I know this mail will as surprise to you but you've to bear with me over the explanations of matters over this join business, very important I saw your contact on Internet when I was searching for trustful person to help with this deal. On December 6th, 2000, the Federal Government of Nigeria award a contract of Aba Port Harcourt road construction to Dr. Mark Green Allen, the contract value sum was twenty seven million five Hundred united state dollars (US$27,500,000.00) and the Federal Government of Nigeria paid the contractor (Dr. Mark Green Allen) him US$20,000,000.00 part payment sum to balance US$7,500,000..00, In contract agreement started that the contract balance will be paid after completion of the contract and the contract was completed on 26th July 2002, it was last year that the Contract Awarding Office, Contract Clearance Office, Presidential Office and Central Bank of Nigeria approve issuing a secular for this payment the contract balance.

Upon maturity, we have sent notification to his forwarding address over his secular approve for payment US$7,500,000.00 but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder we discovered from his contract employer that Dr. Mark Green Allen had died. Further investigations conducted by me indicated that he neither left a WILL nor a contactable next of kin or a relation in his entire official document. You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this website: http://www.suzhou.gov.cn/news/2005/10/24/eng/eng-13-49-26-3089.shtml

This amount is still available to be paid, According to our Country’s Law, at the expiration of 10 (ten) years, this money will be reverted to the Ownership of the Government, which in turn will end up in the hands of some very corrupt and unscrupulous Government Officials. Consequently, as International Payment Auditor Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria my proposal is that, I will like you to stand as his next of kin to enable claim these money so that this old man’s fruit of labor does not get into the hands of uncaring Government Officials there are legions of less privileged people all over the world for whom a meal is like paradise other than allowing this money to disappear.

I wish to point out that I want 30% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 70% is shared equally between us. This proposition is entirely risk free.

I have filed some legal documents that make's them believe you're the right beneficiary to this man, and also understand that I could have direct this money to my privet account or use my extended family person but is not possible now because of the high looting of Federal Government fund by Nigerians high office holders (Presidents, Senates and State Governors) this is why the newest government of Nigeria has put Security Agency who is monitoring transfer the connect with Nigeria high Office Holders, this is the reason why I sick your assistance on this joint deal.

Please all I need from you is truth and honesty as I am here to do all to make the fund transfer to your account, therefore cooperate with Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman by contacting the Clearance Office he instructed you for further precedence.

I wait update from you.

God Bless You
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Christiana Morrison
Minister of Finance
www.fmf.gov.ng

My reply
Quote:

I can't understand any of this ,,what does it say ?

2009/1/31 Mrs Christiana Morrison <[email protected]>

Minister of Finance
www.fmf.gov.ng

Hell My Dear Tracey

Calvary Greetings/ Happy New Year: Please f rgive my late resp nse is due t w rk l ad n me, I am Mrs. Christiana M rris n, the Internati nal Payment Audit r Federal Ministry f Finance Nigeria; this is the inf rmati n ab ut the mail y u received fr m Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman, Federal Ministry f Finance Nigeria ver US$7,500,000.00 after I inf rmed them that y u're the right beneficiary.

I kn w this mail will as surprise t y u but y u've t bear with me ver the explanati ns f matters ver this j in business, very imp rtant I saw y ur c ntact n Internet when I was searching f r trustful pers n t help with this deal. n December 6th, 2000, the Federal G vernment f Nigeria award a c ntract f Aba P rt Harc urt r ad c nstructi n t Dr. Mark Green Allen, the c ntract value sum was twenty seven milli n five Hundred united state d llars (US$27,500,000.00) and the Federal G vernment f Nigeria paid the c ntract r (Dr. Mark Green Allen) him US$20,000,000.00 part payment sum t balance US$7,500,000..00, In c ntract agreement started that the c ntract balance will be paid after c mpleti n f the c ntract and the c ntract was c mpleted n 26th July 2002, it was last year that the C ntract Awarding ffice, C ntract Clearance ffice, Presidential ffice and Central Bank f Nigeria appr ve issuing a secular f r this payment the c ntract balance.

Up n maturity, we have sent n tificati n t his f rwarding address ver his secular appr ve f r payment US$7,500,000.00 but g t n reply. After a m nth, we sent a reminder we disc vered fr m his c ntract empl yer that Dr. Mark Green Allen had died. Further investigati ns c nducted by me indicated that he neither left a WILL n r a c ntactable next f kin r a relati n in his entire fficial d cument. Y u can c nfirm the genuineness f the deceased death by clicking n this website: http://www.suzh u.g v.cn/news/2005/10/24/eng/eng-13-49-26-3089.shtml

This am unt is still available t be paid, Acc rding t ur C untry's Law, at the expirati n f 10 (ten) years, this m ney will be reverted t the wnership f the G vernment, which in turn will end up in the hands f s me very c rrupt and unscrupul us G vernment fficials. C nsequently, as Internati nal Payment Audit r Federal Ministry f Finance Nigeria my pr p sal is that, I will like y u t stand as his next f kin t enable claim these m ney s that this ld man's fruit f lab r d es n t get int the hands f uncaring G vernment fficials there are legi ns f less privileged pe ple all ver the w rld f r wh m a meal is like paradise ther than all wing this m ney t disappear.

I wish t p int ut that I want 30% f this m ney t be shared am ng the charity rganizati ns, while the remaining 70% is shared equally between us. This pr p siti n is entirely risk free.

I have filed s me legal d cuments that make's them believe y u're the right beneficiary t this man, and als understand that I c uld have direct this m ney t my privet acc unt r use my extended family pers n but is n t p ssible n w because f the high l ting f Federal G vernment fund by Nigerians high ffice h lders (Presidents, Senates and State G vern rs) this is why the newest g vernment f Nigeria has put Security Agency wh is m nit ring transfer the c nnect with Nigeria high ffice H lders, this is the reas n why I sick y ur assistance n this j int deal.

Please all I need fr m y u is truth and h nesty as I am here t d all t make the fund transfer t y ur acc unt, theref re c perate with Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman by c ntacting the Clearance ffice he instructed y u f r further precedence.

I wait update fr m y u.

G d Bless Y u

Y urs Sincerely,
Mrs. Christiana M rris n
Internati nal Payment Audit r
Minister f Finance
Federal Republic f Nigeria

www.fmf.gov.ng

Lad wrote:
Minister of Finance
www.fmf.gov.ng

Hello My Dear Tracey ,

Calvary Greetings: the mail i sent to you is all about the email you received from Dr Shamsudddeen Usman, over payment of US$7,500,000.00, i wrote you to enable you understand the mater and the source of the money, but you E-mail address have been puting erro on the mails i sent to you.

Can you please register another email address and contact me with it to enable me resend the mail again to you?

Tracey wrote:
I don't know what makes you think that there is a problem with my e-mail system. I can read this one ok !

I don't remember getting the e-mail that you are talking about ..... tell him to send it to me again

Lad sends the full format again with the subject Re: Mrs. Christiana Morrison/ this is the first mail i send to you

Tracey Replies

Quote:
Dear Christiana.

Thank you for sending me the mail.

Its a little better than the first one that you sent, but I still can't read it. Perhaps it's something to do with the computer that you are using ...maybe you should try sending it from another one ? .... I am eager to know what this is all about

2009/2/3 Mrs Christiana Morrison <[email protected]>

Minister of Finance
www.fmf.gov.ng

Hello My Dear Tracey Hackman,

Calvary Greeti gs/ Happy ew Year: Please forgive my late respo se is due to work load o me, I am Mrs. Christia a Morriso , the I ter atio al Payme t Auditor Federal Mi istry of Fi a ce igeria; this is the i formatio about the mail you received from Dr. Shamsuddee Usma , Federal Mi istry of Fi a ce igeria over US$7,500,000.00 after I i formed them that you're the right be eficiary.

I k ow this mail will as surprise to you but you've to bear with me over the expla atio s of matters over this joi busi ess, very importa t I saw your co tact o I ter et whe I was searchi g for trustful perso to help with this deal. O December 6th, 2000, the Federal Gover me t of igeria award a co tract of Aba Port Harcourt road co structio to Dr. Mark Gree Alle , the co tract value sum was twe ty seve millio five Hu dred u ited state dollars (US$27,500,000.00) a d the Federal Gover me t of igeria paid the co tractor (Dr. Mark Gree Alle ) him US$20,000,000.00 part payme t sum to bala ce US$7,500,000.00, I co tract agreeme t started that the co tract bala ce will be paid after completio of the co tract a d the co tract was completed o 26th July 2002, it was last year that the Co tract Awardi g Office, Co tract Cleara ce Office, Preside tial Office a d Ce tral Ba k of igeria approve issui g a secular for this payme t the co tract bala ce.

Upo maturity, we have se t otificatio to his forwardi g address over his secular approve for payme t US$7,500,000.00 but got o reply. After a mo th, we se t a remi der we discovered from his co tract employer that Dr. Mark Gree Alle had died. Further i vestigatio s co ducted by me i dicated that he either left a WILL or a co tactable ext of ki or a relatio i his e tire official docume t. You ca co firm the ge ui e ess of the deceased death by clicki g o this website: http://www.suzhou.gov.c / ews/2005/10/24/e g/e g-13-49-26-3089.shtml

This amou t is still available to be paid, Accordi g to our Cou try's Law, at the expiratio of 10 (te ) years, this mo ey will be reverted to the Ow ership of the Gover me t, which i tur will e d up i the ha ds of some very corrupt a d u scrupulous Gover me t Officials. Co seque tly, as I ter atio al Payme t Auditor Federal Mi istry of Fi a ce igeria my proposal is that, I will like you to sta d as his ext of ki to e able claim these mo ey so that this old ma 's fruit of labor does ot get i to the ha ds of u cari g Gover me t Officials there are legio s of less privileged people all over the world for whom a meal is like paradise other tha allowi g this mo ey to disappear.

I wish to poi t out that I wa t 30% of this mo ey to be shared amo g the charity Orga izatio s, while the remai i g 70% is shared equally betwee us. This propositio is e tirely risk free.

I have filed some legal docume ts that make's them believe you're the right be eficiary to this ma , a d also u dersta d that I could have direct this mo ey to my privet accou t or use my exte ded family perso but is ot possible ow because of the high looti g of Federal Gover me t fu d by igeria s high office holders (Preside ts, Se ates a d State Gover ors) this is why the ewest gover me t of igeria has put Security Age cy who is mo itori g tra sfer the co ect with igeria high Office Holders, this is the reaso why I sick your assista ce o this joi t deal.

Please all I eed from you is truth a d ho esty as I am here to do all to make the fu d tra sfer to your accou t, therefore cooperate with Dr. Shamsuddee Usma by co tacti g the Cleara ce Office he i structed you for further precede ce.

I wait update from you.

spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Minister of Finance
www.fmf.gov.ng

Hello My Dear Tracey

Calvary Greetings: I myself don’t know what to do I used my two different email address in writing still it occurred the same, so please can register new email address for this transaction only? Is very important

God Bless You

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Christiana Morrison

Minister of Finance
www.fmf..gov.ng

Tracey wrote:
Christina ....Thanks for trying two different addresses ...I can read this one now.

What did you do that was different ???? ....I would be interested to know just in case it ever happens to me in the future.

Your friend

Tracey

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first time, I guess he had used up all his OoooOOoOooOooooo's.

Great low-effort modality Spot! Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started as one of my Friday afternoon "Barmey Baiting" things that's just carried over into this week.

What I want to do, is get to the point that whenever the Lad writes normally to me everything is fine but whenever he goes scam-talking something goes wrong ..... What he has to do is to figure out how get his message across.

.... I've got a couple more on the go with this modality and they are trying different computers and e-mail addresses at the moment.

spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

///// as an aside ..... I tried finding "i" and replacing with with "ie" and likewise with "a" and "o" with another scammer.

The results look like they are words coming out of the mouth of that British guy in 'ello 'ello pretending to be a French cop ! ...especially when BANK becomes BONK

Quote:
Dear sir,

Thank you for your e-mail .... I don't understand it .. what are you trying to say ...is this in English ? .... it looks like you are French trying to write in English

Your friend

Tracey

Quote:
2009/2/4 Verification,Remittance Department <[email protected]>

Ref: WIEN/938/7834/08

Botch: 074/05/ZY369

Ottn: Wienner,

We siencerely opologiese for the deloy ien onswerieng your moiel. IEt wos due to the huge troffiec ien our e-moiel.

Congrotulotieons once ogoien from me ond oll members of stoff of the Unieted Kiengdoms Lottery Boord.Your cloiem hos been veriefieed ond opproved.

Your wiennieng certiefiecote wiell be reody ien the next 48hours, you ore to emoiel me os soon os you hove contocted the bonk.

ROYOL BONK Of SCOTLOND. hos been mondoted wieth the tosk of remiettieng your funds to you ( £1,020,728 GBP) - One Miellieon, Twenty Thousond, Seven Hundred ond Twenty Eieght Pounds.

To thies end, you ore to contoct the ROYOL BONK Of SCOTLOND for ienstructieon on how to proceed wieth iemmedieote TROSNFER of your funds to your desiegnoted occount. When contoctieng them, you ore to yout complete oddress,telephone number ond o volied iedentiefiecotieon possport) needed for o tronsfer to toke ploce.

Pleose fiend below the detoiels of the courieer compony

=========================================================

Royol Bonk Of Scotlond,

Remiettonce, Tronsfer Deportment.

Customer Relotieons Offiecer.
Nome: Sier Terry Moore

Emoiel: [email protected]

NB: You ore to keep me updoted on oll your deoliengs wieth ROYOL BONK OF SCOTLOND.
Pleose note thot for securiety reosons thies ienformotieons should be kept striectly confiedentieol.

===========================================================

When contoctieng the bonk, you ore to supply them wieth the followieng detoiels:

1. FULL NOMES:

2. ODDRESS:

3. DOTE OF BIERTH:

4. OCCUPOTIEON:

5. OCCOUNT NUMBER:

6. NOME OF BONK:

7. TELEPHONE NUMBER:

DECLOROTIEON:

IE ____ ____________ hereby confierm thot oll the ienformotieon gieven obove ond ottoched copiees of IEdentiefiecotieon ies true ond correct. Ony temperieng or folsiefiecotieon of the obove doto render thies cloiem ienvolied ond voied.

dote.

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.

Barrister Edgar Moon

Please note this Email is strictly monitored by a strict monitoring protocol(SMP) which makes it impossible for it's content to be violated

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny, spot! Laughing I have bookmarked this nice tip for an irreplaceably fun time! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to Christina .... she has sent me a mail with the heading "Re: Mrs. Christiana Morrison/ Can you understand this now?"

I expect she thought that because she was successful last time she might have better luck from now on :-

(I won't post the original ... I guess you know what's happening by now.)

Quote:
Hi Christina ...looks like its gone funny again.

Whatever you did last time seemed to work .....try it that way again

You Friend

Tracey

Lad writing like a fake French Policeman speaking English wrote:
2009/2/4 Mrs Christiana Morrison <[email protected]>

I

IEnternotieonol Poyment Oudietor
Mieniester of Fienonce
Federol Republiec of Niegerieo
www.fmf.gov.ng

Hello My Deor Trocey Hockmon,
Colvory Greetiengs: oll ie om ie wont you to understond ies the ienformotieon obout the moiel you receieved from Dr. Shomsuddeen Usmon, Federol Mieniestry of Fienonce Niegerieo over US$7,500,000.00 ofter IE ienformed them thot you're the rieght benefiecieory.

On December 6th, 2000, the Federol Government of Niegerieo oword o controct of Obo Port Horcourt rood constructieon to Dr. Mork Green Ollen, the controct volue sum wos twenty seven miellieon fieve Hundred unieted stote dollors (US$27,500,000.00) ond the Federol Government of Niegerieo poied the controctor (Dr. Mork Green Ollen) hiem US$20,000,000.00 port poyment sum to bolonce US$7,500,000.00, IEn controct ogreement storted thot the controct bolonce wiell be poied ofter completieon of the controct ond the controct wos completed on 26th July 2002, iet wos lost yeor thot the Controct Owordieng Offiece, Controct Cleoronce Offiece, Presiedentieol Offiece ond Centrol Bonk of Niegerieo opprove iessuieng o seculor for thies poyment the controct bolonce. Upon moturiety, we hove sent notiefiecotieon to hies forwordieng oddress over hies seculor opprove for poyment US$7,500,000.00 but got no reply.

Ofter o month, we sent o remiender we diescovered from hies controct employer thot Dr. Mork Green Ollen hod dieed. Further ienvestiegotieons conducted by me iendiecoted thot he neiether left o WIELL nor o contoctoble next of kien or o relotieon ien hies entiere offiecieol document.

Thies omount ies stiell ovoieloble to be poied, Occordieng to our Country's Low, ot the expierotieon of 10 (ten) yeors, thies money wiell be reverted to the Ownershiep of the Government, whiech ien turn wiell end up ien the honds of some very corrupt ond unscrupulous Government Offiecieols.

Consequently, os IEnternotieonol Poyment Oudietor Federol Mieniestry of Fienonce Niegerieo my proposol ies thot, IE wiell lieke you to stond os hies next of kien to enoble cloiem these money so thot thies old mon's fruiet of lobor does not get iento the honds of uncorieng Government Offiecieols there ore legieons of less prievieleged people oll over the world for whom o meol ies lieke porodiese other thon ollowieng thies money to diesoppeor. IE wiesh to poient out thot IE wont 30% of thies money to be shored omong the choriety Orgoniezotieons, whiele the remoienieng 70% ies shored equolly between us. Thies proposietieon ies entierely riesk free.

IE hove fieled some legol documents thot moke's them belieeve you're the rieght benefiecieory to thies mon, ond olso understond thot IE could hove dierect thies money to my prievet occount or use my extended fomiely person but ies not possieble now becouse of the hiegh lootieng of Federol Government fund by Niegerieons hiegh offiece holders (Presiedents, Senotes ond Stote Governors) thies ies why the newest government of Niegerieo hos put Securiety Ogency who ies monietorieng tronsfer the connect wieth Niegerieo hiegh Offiece Holders, thies ies the reoson why IE sieck your ossiestonce on thies joient deol.

Pleose oll IE need from you ies truth ond honesty os IE om here to do oll to moke the fund tronsfer to your occount, therefore cooperote wieth Dr. Shomsuddeen Usmon by contoctieng the Cleoronce Offiece he ienstructed you for further precedence.

God Bless You

Yours Siencerely,
Mrs. Chriestieono Morrieson
IEnternotieonol Poyment Oudietor
Mieniester of Fienonce
Federol Republiec of Niegerieo
www.fmf.gov..ng

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwohoho, whot o goot!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOO FOR DIS BE VERY FRUSTRATIN NA HILARIOUS MODALITEEEE OOOOOO

NA SOM O D MESSAGES DEY APPEAR LIKE WRITTEN IN DUTCH LANGUAGE NAGODE UP AMSTERDAM DRUGS :LOL:
spot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend Christina just seems to want to keep on trying !!!

Quote:
Christina. ... Thanks for testing the mail again

That must be four or five times now .... this time it seems to be a bit different ...what did you do that was any different ??

Could it be that your mail is too long ?? ...I remember you sending a real short mail a few days ago and that worked ..... do you want to try a short one again ?

Your friend Tracey

Quote:
2009/2/6 Mrs Christiana Morrison <[email protected]>

Intiern:::tion:::l P:::ymient :::uditor

Ministier of Fin:::ncie

Fiedier:::l Riepublic of Nigieri:::

www.fmf.gov.ng

My Die:::r Tr:::ciey H:::ckm:::n ,

C:::lv:::ry Grieietings, wh:::t i :::m trying to iexpl:::inied to you is :::bout thie m:::il you riecieivied from Dr Sh:::msuddieien Usm:::n, :::bout p:::ymient of US$7.5m.

This fund US$7.5m is contr:::ct b:::l:::ncie p:::ymient bielonging to Dr. M:::rk Grieien :::llien, whosie Fiedier:::l Goviernmient of Nigieri::: :::w:::rdied contr:::ct of ro:::d construction to, thie contr:::ct tot:::l v:::luie is US$27.5m, which Fiedier:::l Goviernmient of Nigieri::: p:::id Dr. M:::rk Grieien :::llien :::dv:::ncie p:::ymient US$20,000,000.00, to b:::l:::ncie US$7.5m, so it w:::s l:::st yie:::r th:::t thie Fiedier:::l Goviernmient of Nigieri::: :::pprovie siecul:::r for thie b:::l:::ncie p:::ymient :::nd wie h:::vie notific:::tion to Dr. M:::rk Grieien :::llien, ovier onie yie:::r but giet no riesponsie.

In my inviestig:::tion from onie of his work's hierie in Nigieri::: whien hie w:::s iexiecuting thie contr:::ct thie m:::n notifiied mie th:::t Dr. M:::rk Grieien :::llien, w:::s involvie in pl:::nie cr:::sh on his w:::y b:::ck st:::ties.

In Nigieri::: l:::ws st:::rtied th:::t :::ny fund :::pprovie for p:::ymient :::nd thie ownier f:::il to comply :::nd thiem to tien yie:::rs thie moniey will confisc:::tied to goviernmient trie:::sury :::ccount, :::nd this fund h:::s st:::y in this goviernmient c:::rie sincie it :::pprovie. Thierieforie my die:::l is th:::t you :::nd I should t:::kie ovier this moniey :::nd :::s soon :::s you riecieivie this fund you givie 30% to orph:::n:::gie homie whilie thie 70% bie :::mong you :::nd I. For thie succiessful of this tr:::ns:::ction i h:::vie filied documients with your n:::mies to officie of Dr. Sh:::msuddieien Usm:::n Hourieblie Ministier of Fin:::ncie :::nd othier Clie:::r:::ncie officie th:::t you'rie thie right bieniefici:::ry to riecieivie this fund, this is why you riecieivied m:::il from Dr. Sh:::msuddieien Usm:::n, :::bout thie fund cl:::im US$7.5m.

You know wie h:::vie diel:::y biec:::usie m:::il probliems thierieforie you h:::vie to cont:::ct thie Clie:::r:::ncie Officie with inform:::tion bielow inform thiem th:::t you wierie bieien diriectied to cont:::ct thiem by Dr. Sh:::msuddieien Usm:::n ovier your unclie owied fund.

Cont:::ct pierso: B:::rristier :::liex Obi

iem:::il: b:::rr.:::[email protected]

iem:::il: b:::rr_:::liex_obi@y:::hoo.com

IEm:::il: b:::rr.:::liex_obi@m:::il.ru

iem:::il: b:::rr_:::liex_obi1@:::liex4:::ll.com

Tielie: +234-806-297-6676

God Bless You

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Christiana Morrison

Minister of Finance

www.fmf.gov.ng

ebennekom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious Laughing

I just had to feed this soup to some surplus lads. Curious to see if i can convince someone to buy an overpriced laptop.
spot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've actually done a very similar thing twice more since the last post, so I think it's time to move direction.

My Relpy

Quote:
Christiana ......

I've been thinking about this.

You said a few days ago that I should set up a new account and see if you could send a message to it and I could read it OK.

Well it occurred to me that you might set one up for me and send me the details ... I could use a new one because of all those mails that you get about Rollex Watches are clogging up this one.

I tried to do it myself but I can't do it !!! ....my friend set this one up and he is long gone.

Think about it ....if you had two mail boxes yourself, and sent a message from one box to the other it might not give a good result because it might go across the same server (or what ever they call it) ....

When you set it up for me just send me the details and we can give it a go, and then I can use it for my personal stuff. Great idea don't you think ???????

Your friend

Tracey

lad wrote:
My Dear Tracey ,

Calvary Greetings, Yes is like the mail I send was long this why the writing appeared this way however to enable understanding over this transaction I think I have to register another new email address to enable us move fast because the understanding of this transaction is long message not short.

I am very happy with authorization from you here is the new email address information:
New Email address: [email protected]

Password: xxxxx

I will send all the information to this mail as soon as you confirm to me.

God Bless You

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Christiana Morrison

Now then ,,,The Lad has opened a spanking brand new box just for me and he has the password to it. .... What I'm tempted to do, is to use the new box to finish the <Find and Replace> experiment and then start to write to my other characters from my spanking brand new box as if we are good friends and start talking money just to see if the Lad sticks his nose in the box and takes any kind of interest. .... or we could just swap p0rn Razz ..... I've got no idea where it will go from there Confused

I might need some pen friends soon to pad the box out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic