SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How in Hades do you get lads to give you bank info?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm batting 0 when it comes to getting lads to give me any bank details.
I wave new Cadillacs...zillionz of dollars and airline tickets to visit St. Peter
in their greedy face but I can't get ANYlads to bite so far. They'll
come up with every excuse known to lads to withhold that info. I fight tooth
and nail to not use West3rn Onion and they fight just as hard against my
"final offer" to transfer it via SWIFT code to their bank accounts. It becomes
a stalemate and we both lose interest and superb baiting possibilities.
beating
10 out ten so far will stick to their Western Sandwich no matter what. I can get
them to the brink of orgasm after weeks of massage but can't seem to find
the golden hammer to whack their banks to a pulp.
Evil or Very Mad
I see a lot of banks going pfffft...what magic do you use to harvest their bank account info Question

D3rrick Blar3 M7CN - 2414 boxes, 68 refreshments, 2 months
"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

3 oinks Closed lad accounts + I r.i.p'd 2 httpz
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should definitely check out this Baiter U course:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589

I have used a modified version myself but it is tough when they insist on WU/MG. What I have done is used something like:

I don't know what you are talking about. I already have an account from your associate XXXXX. I was just confirming if you wanted to use this account or a new account. As I already discussed this with your associate XXXXX, I WILL NOT be using a service that is crawling with scammers and theives. If you do not want to use another account, I will just send the funds (tomorrow, wednesday, whenever you like) to the account I already have.

If they again come back with MG/WU, I'll modify the above a bit but pretty much say the same thing and continue to do so until they either cave in or go away.

What this does is force them to either comply or throw away the 'free' funds they almost have with very little work on their parts. There are a few lads that will stick to WU but given this ultimatum, they go: WAIT, STOP DON'T DO ANYTHING YET!!!!! Give me time to get a different account.

Then in the next day or two, you usually get to go: CA-CHING! and report an account to Alan.

Good luck, and don't give up!

PS: When I have gone for bank accounts, I send out about 10-15 emails to all kinds of scammers in my catcher account. I generally average about 3 bounce-backs, and maybe 3-5 responses all saying: Our associate XXXXX is no longer trustworthy(or something along those lines) and use these WU details. Of those 3-5 I can convince 3 or 4 to give up an account. Some go right away others take a week or two of convincing.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PS: When I have gone for bank accounts, I send out about 10-15 emails to all kinds of scammers in my catcher account. I generally average about 3 bounce-backs, and maybe 3-5 responses all saying: Our associate XXXXX is no longer trustworthy(or something along those lines) and use these WU details. Of those 3-5 I can convince 3 or 4 to give up an account. Some go right away others take a week or two of convincing.

as Mr. Burns would say...

"exxxxxcellent"

Evil or Very Mad

thanks tons
Very Happy

"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's far too risky to use those money transfer schemes. They're riddled with fraudulent activity. Look at just how bad the situation has become;

Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooo that one's a keeper. Lads love that sheeot. Gives them chance to
exercise their brain trying to discount that newspaper article.

Laughing

thank yew

Very Happy

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find Lads will eventually find a bank account to use if the first 3 or 4 WU/MG transfers fail for some mysterious reason. (i.e. chopped by gomer or some other unscrupulous lad character.)

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By Thor's Hammer!

Honestly, ASEMing is the best way, I think. Just mass mail it out to yeaps of lads. I had one about the need to buy laptops for my new company, I had sent the first few thousands but needed to check his bank account to send the next few. Sir Scam Alot has a great ASEM modality as well, I think he's got 200 or so. Shocked

undertowz wrote:
... to the brink of orgasm after weeks of massage...

That is a peculiar analogy. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

piece of piss really, all they need is a couple of wasted trips to western union and moneygram or some diabolical forms (eaterTM) and they will be begging you to use a bank acount instead. Plenty of proof here that this is true

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@undertowz

I really am surprised that your M7CN S3cur3 lads haven't been tripping over themselves to give you a bank account. Confused

Mine sure as hell did.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't really pushed for bank accounts, I just keep straight-baiting and piling on excuses why the WU transaction is failing and if it happens to occur to them that a bank account might work better, I shrug and say "Well, okay, if you insist." Twisted Evil

Lazy Barrister has just given me his third bank account, without any fuss whatsoever. Exclamation Surely he'll get suspicious soon? I think when I report that that one's failed too, I'll be preemptively suspicious and demand that he phone me.

(I've been jerking Obliging Barrister around too much to get past bank account #1 from him, but as soon as he gets me some proper proof that the Dying Man is dead, I'll get right on it.)

Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blah
Quote:
I really am surprised that your M7CN S3cur3 lads haven't been tripping over themselves to give you a bank account

The one in my sig wouldn't give it up for $moon&stars. Any lad that
spends a month in front of the mangler is a dedicated WU fan.
(sig for full story) Worked out well for me though, kept him clicking for
a record.

He's an accomplished thief that doesn't need the dollaz as badly as most.
Smart like floortile mind you, but educated. Queen's english...never a
typo, arrogant. Not your average lad. In a nutsack...he's screwed
enough people over to know that bank accounts=jail. Come to think of it,
was likely jail where he learned to speak and write so well.

My original question applies to the ton of bread and butter lads that I
haven't been able to "quickly" convert to SWIFT kickings. I've developed
a new taste for killing websites and bank accounts. I've primarily used
the mangler to date but it's time for a change. I've gained some great
ideas from 3aters replying in this thread that I'll load my lads up with
from now on.

Thanks to everyone for all the great lures. Can't wait to troll my lads with them soon.
bow_down

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason and asiaguy
Quote:
wasted/failed trips to western union.... they will be begging you to use a bank instead.

so true. nothing like some wasted time and trips to change a lad's mind.

Twisted Evil [/quote]

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper and his new pet elephant
Quote:
Sir Scam Alot has a great ASEM modality as well, I think he's got 200 or so

Thanks, I'll check them out. As for the analogy....peculiar?
Shoe fits comfortably no?

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of other possible methods to think about;

1. In every message you send the lad keep reminding him that you are very willing to pay the fee but it must be a bank account. Lads love to hear their magas talk about money. The more you mention it, the more they salivate.

2. Tell the lad that just last week you sent $2,000 to Mr Gomer for your inheritance mobilization fee by bank transfer and there was no trouble with the transfer.

Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SC wrote:
Quote:
1. In every message you send the lad keep reminding him that you are very willing to pay the fee but it must be a bank account.
2. Tell the lad that just last week you sent $2,000 to Mr Gomer for your inheritance mobilization fee by bank transfer and there was no trouble with the transfer.

Yup, like 'em and whip lads with both those regularly hoping to pry the
bank out of their greedy wallets. The ones I tried those on over the last
month either fade to black or I tire of wasting further electrons on them.

Since they weren't doing the job as fast as I wanted I posted here to
find some lures with sharper hooks. Bribing the lad with the possibly of
sending the money to other lads and frustrating them with useless trips
back and forth to WU should do the trick on a few I'm lashing currently.

I'm fine with the M7CN mangler but even that loses many. I find many
have a go and give it up fast. They whine with various reasons like
LOrds0n in my sig. The mangler only hooks a small percentage of lads
for any length of time since they're mostly lazy sods. The one I had
good success with is a lad that would rather spend the rest of his life in
front of the blue screen of migraine than give me a bank number. I tried
everything to get a bank out of him....he prefers clicking 2000+ and still
counting boxes over giving out his info...go figure Rolling Eyes

Lately I've moved over to the Fake Banks forum lately. When it comes to
baiting I get more feelgood out of killing a lads RL bank or fake website.
It's quick, painful and you can move on to the next. Maximum damage
in the minimum time. But that's just me currently...so many ways to skin a lad.
:banghead:

With the suggestions posted here my signal to (dead)noise ratio should increase dramatically.

Twisted Evil

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ undertowz, one of my favorite ploys is to say that I've just had knee surgery and cannot drive for a few weeks. However, I have access to my online bank and can wire money to them immediately. They don't throw away an opportunity to get cash. When the transfer fails, it is their fault, so they must produce another account. And so on. Smile

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've just had knee surgery and cannot drive for a few weeks

love it.

Twisted Evil

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Stinksok
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still busy on one of my first baits but i already got a bank account out of him.

It was the classic opener: woman is dying of cancer and wants to transfer her fortune to a trustworthy person, she introduces me to her barrister. He tells me to transfer 950GBP through WU or MG.

What i did was the following:
- Claim to not know what WU and MG is, you've never used it before
- Claim that their nearest office is a 6 hour drive from home, no time to go for at least the coming 2 weeks
- Question the reason why they want to use WU or MG so bad, and convince them that an online bank transfer will be much faster
- Say that you are at work and that you have your token for transferring money in your pocket, you can transfer it within minutes if they'd only give you their valid banking details
- If they still don't give out any details just tell them that you are also in business with a Ghanese gold lad and that you already deposited money on his account without a problem, if they don't want to cooperate just tell them you'll continue your business with the Ghanese gold lad because his business will bring you more money.

That's how i got a bank account of my first lad.

Hope it'll be of any help to you

Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what magic do you use to harvest their bank account info

Before starting the bait I always make sure my baiter is located nowhere close to a WU office by using the WU site to check locations in that area. If a lad truly insists, I welcome him to go and find me a nearby location as I know of none and know he wont find any Laughing

And my own bank in town does wire transfers for free so why is he asking me to drive 200 miles and waste gas and extra money and time when we can conclude this by 3 pm today if only he'd cooperate and send an account number? I want to pay, but it is he who is making it impossible for me to do so.

This approach worked well with the loan and atm lads in surplus. I've posted one lad in Publish your work forum who gave up 4 accounts in less than a month. I had one lad actually google around the area where the baiter lived and send me an address of the rv park as the WU office. When the baiter explained that it was a trailer park, the lad sent an account. I guess he was just checking if the baiter really lived there?

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I earned my 2 piggys by telling the Lads, right at the beginning of the bait, that I just moved from country X to country Y.

When the lawyer puts his hand out I explain about X & Y & the crappy exchange rate.... I can fly back to X next month or I can use online banking.

I have only tried it twice but with a 100% success rate so far

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
- Claim that their nearest office is a 6 hour drive from home, no time to go for at least the coming 2 weeks

nice
I've got to rewire my brain to think this way is all.
Most suggestions are like Pavlovian dog tricks

here poochie do this or no Doggie Bits

gonna take a bit to start thinking like Pavlov is all
Evil or Very Mad

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had to drop by and show off my new pig and give props to you all.

bow_down
I used a mixture of your tips and cha ching!

Quote:

RE: WHAT IS THE DELAY?
There is no delay on my part. The money is sitting in the Westurn
Onion electronic $ecure transfer stage and it is YOU that is causing
the DELAY by not completeing the process that reveals the M7CN. I do
not know the M7CN - this is a secure transfer.

You have one other option since I will not go back to Westurn Onion
office again for several months due to a broken foot I received today
while I am away which does not enable me to drive there until it is healed in two months.

As I said, it will be in 2 months APRIL 10th before I can return to the
city which is 300 KM away and then I can issue the regular style of
office to office Westurn Onion money order.

My only other offer for your company to receive fast money is to send
it by a bank transfer to your corporate bank account. The company in
China has the similar mechain and they want my business and will accept
both the WU $ecure process and the bank to bank transfer
OR
You can wait 2 months if you prefer .

cha ching

Quote:
SIR,HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Top of the day to you sir,

Sir we are deeply sorry for the stress we have to put you through but i believe it is the spirit of business and also we should have done this transaction via wire transfer ever since,you are the first person to use the secure pattern that is why we find it difficult to procced. Iwill be sending you our account in which we nomally recieve all our fund from overseas,i hope this will be ok by you so that you will not think that i am not capable of handling this business so please we are deeply sorry once more.

Kindly find below the account you required for the payment,

BANK NAME: QWERTY BANK

ACCOUNT HOLDER: LAD

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx
SORT CODE : xx xx xx

IBAN : mad pile of stuff snipped

reported and pigged courtesy of this thread.

Very Happy

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

re: course
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589

how will using (a disposable) gmail protect me from USA subpoena for identity from gmail? Neutral

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how will using (a disposable) gmail protect me from USA subpoena for identity from gmail?

it won't

but

It would require your selling gunz, kidpr0n, b0mbz or detailing plots to
throw plutonium shoes from said gmail to get the Fed pissed enough issue a warrant.

uhhh, just what did you have in mind for your "disposable" gmail?

Shocked

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@notphil

It would seem to be more of a measure to not be personally involved in any law enforcement investigations going on against the scammer.

Alan was basically saying that they can subpoena those emails and their content, and if say, your real info is in those emails, law enforcement will now have that info and may subpoena all your contact with said scammer.

I personally just forward the emails containing bank info to Alan from the respective baiter account that I received it in.
If law enforcement got a hold of my RL info somehow and wanted any and all email conversations that I had with the scammer, I would be happy to provide them with it.

But I hate these guys and really want them to go to prison[/quote]

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic