SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My "Very Angry" Failure of a TWAT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working on my failed TWAT from this thread to get him started on his monument of faith. Somehow he thinks a few pictures and the scanning involved will cost $1,200. That's including the mysterious "mobility" costs he is surely going to incur. Rolling Eyes I claimed to have sent him the payment and then went on as if nothing was wrong. I think he's getting a bit annoyed...

Quote:
reverend i thought you are a man of GOD, you are really playing on my inteligence and i will not sit here, and watch you take me for a fool

you said that you sent me money and i wrote you series of mail in that regard,only for you to send me a mail on the Thursday, January 29, 2009 telling me that you will track down the receipt you use in paying the money,i expected you to forward the payment receipt to me so i can cliam the money,but you fail to do so

now you are writing a different thing this morning,the reason i told you to send me $800usd is because the other money that you cliam that you sent to me,up till now i have not been able to collect it ,reverend i am not happy with you and GOD in heaven is very annoyed with you for not telling me the truth

this simply means that you did not send a penny as you really cliam,

i have told you ,how i am going to spend the money,now you are telling me to go ahead with the monument of faith,reverend if you dont send me money,i will never in this life go ahead with what you want

you and i knows that dishonest scales are an abomination to the lord and wisdom is far better than rubies and if you truly say the truth then you will walk with intergrity,the foundation of TWAT in burkinafaso is in the hands of the lord,

i thought you are a man of truth and wisdom,the lord by wisdom founded the earth and by understanding he established the heavens

reverend i repeat,i WILL NEVER GO AHEAD WITH THE MONUMENT OF FAITH unless you send me the $1200usd or better still to be fair to ourselves send me $800usd so i can go on to do your wish

PLEASE AND PLEASE TAKE YOU LAST DECEISION ON THIS NOW, AND GET BACK TO ME BEFORE I CLOSE TODAY FROM MY OFFICE,i close by 6.00pm everyday,i am waiting to hear from you,weather the money or LET ME HONORABLY BACK OUT FROM THIS

I AM VERY ANGRY WITH YOU

How can he say such things to a man of God?? Shocked

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOD in heaven is very annoyed with you for not telling me the truth

Aagh, the chutzpah! Sigline material if ever there was...

Claiming to speak for God, when one has not proved one's faith by works, is blasphemy; and making unfounded and untrue accusations against a man of God is equally a sin against God.

You will have to seek God's judgement on this man, this TW4T wannabe, and in the meantime reclaim the payment until God's will is made known.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does GOD do when he's merely "very annoyed" with you, give you the chicken pox?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolute gold there.

Personally, Id put the lad on probation from the church pending a full inquiry by the High and Righteous Council of TW4T (if that exists).

Very Happy

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the guy you wanted me to call for you, isn't it, Bluth? Well, he's even too lazy to turn his damn phone on. Double-Secret Probation for him! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
unless you send me the $1200usd or better still to be fair to ourselves send me $800usd

Aw come on, he's trying to be fair. Don't be so hard on him Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic