SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The wacky Al Qaeda incidents

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a lad claiming to be named Mr. Mohamed that had in his possession an ATM card worth millions of dollars that he was going to send me. Of course I had to send him $350 through Western Union in order to get it, so I decided to have a little fun with him. What's more fun then terrorism? Nothing, that's what!

He initially tried to go to Western Union with the fake MTCN, and of course was denied. He replied to me complaining about how the MTCN was incorrect, and how he checked online that the MTCN was invalid (after coming back from the WU fortunately) and so on and so forth, so I decided to play around with him by replying:

Quote:
Mohamed,

The online tracking system is not working, I sent you the form they gave me to give you, I'll send it again. Pay attention. I have withdrawn the money and sent it again, the new MTCN is 9301830193

Question: What is this money for?
Answer: To fund Al Qaeda terrorism.

If the MTCN doesn't working on www.westernunion.com that is because as I keep telling you, online tracking is not working for your country. Read the attached form. Tell your man to hurry up and get the money, I want my ATM card immediately, there is a lot of money on the card that I want. If you have a problem, call my phone, don't call me when it is fucking 5 AM again though, that pissed me the fuck off.

Professor Brownhole Gravy

Surely such a ridiculous test question and answer would phase the lad? He wouldn't go to the Western Union office and actually fill that out in the receivers form, would he? Guess again, Mohamed went to the Western Union and discovered no MTCN number existed, he also claimed on the phone with me that they had threatened to arrest him because of the test question and answers he filled into the receivers forms. So of course I sent the money again, this time with a different MTCN and test question and answer:

Quote:
MTCN: 1230927489
QUESTION: ARE YOU A TERRORIST?
ANSWER: OSAMA BIN LADEN

Mohamed went again to Western Union, where of course he discovered that the money wasn’t in the system. Again he claimed on the telephone with me that they threatened to call the police on him. I doubt the Lagos PD would waste their time though. So this time, I decided to use Money Gram instead of Western Union. It is more reliable of course! The wacky test question and answer didn’t even faze Mohamed, for he went to Money Gram and filled in the receiver’s forms, only to discover that the new control number didn’t exist:

Quote:
Control number: 93829033
Question: What is the money to be used for?
Answer: To fund the bomb that will blow up in the market and kill mass amounts of civilians.

Finally, a fed up Mohamed wrote an e-mail to Brownhole Gravy to express his displeasure:

Quote:
ATTN: BROWNHOLE GRAVY,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL UPDATING.
THIS IS TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN MINE TO STOP YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT ONLY THAT YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE OF YOUR MAKING PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD AND HOPE THAT IS THE PROBLEM. BECAUSE HAD YOU BEEN THAT YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE BY SENDING THE FEES WITH THE INFORMATION'S I SENT TO YOU YOUR ATM CARD WOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO YOU WITHOUT WASTING TIME.
FURTHERMORE, IF YOU REALLY WANT THIS OFFICE TO SEND YOUR ATM CARD YOU HAVE TO USE OUR INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE $350 FOR THE COURIER DELIVERING SERVICES AND AS YOU RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT YOU HAVE TO CALL ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER AS FOLLOWS: 234-8082-0644-** IF YOU REALLY WILLING TO RECEIVE THIS YOUR ATM CARD THIS IS THE INFORMATION'S FOR SENDING THE FEES NOW AS BELOW:
RECEIVERS NAME: MR.CHIMEZIE ONYENAGUBO
AMOUNT: $350
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR
ANSWER: BLUE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT YOU SEND:
FINALLY, WITHOUT YOU USING THIS INFORMATION'S AS STATED ABOVE I WILL NOT TRY TO GO TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WILL USE SUCH TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER TO SEND US MONEY FOR YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY SERVICES OR DO YOU WANT TO JAIL US BECAUSE WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD?. MOST IMPORTANTLY WITHOUT YOU CALL ME I WILL NOT TAKE YOU PAYMENT SERIOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TRYING TO INSULT MY PERSONALITY.
THANKS.
MR. MOHAMED.

So I replied asking him why they would "jail him", after all, it was just a test question and answer, to which he replied:

Quote:
Attn:Brownhole Gravy,

Thanks for your mail response herein,i will be waiting to receive the fees as soon as you send it and make sure that you send it with the informations i sent to you.

meanwhile,you asking me what do i mean by jailing us don't you know that with that test question and answer you are using before can send someone to jail?that is why you have to send the money with the information's i give to you.

Thanks and waiting to receive the fees.

Mr.Mohamed.

Well, I discovered that some lads will fill in any receivers form with ridiculous test questions and answers. I am also confident the National Security Agency and Homeland Security are tapping my e-mails and phones, confident I am the head of some terrorist organization in West Africa.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL NOT TAKE YOU PAYMENT SERIOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TRYING TO INSULT MY PERSONALITY.
There's a nice siggy! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dupes

I don't know what the ITP rule is towards doing that to the WU people.

But...

That is some of the funniest sh** I have ever seen. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sound you just heard was beer going through my nose and the sputtering of a man who just had beer foam go down his windpipe.

Carry on...

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao, brilliant test questions & answers

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the compliments everyone. If I broke any guidelines regarding third parties (Western Union) I apologize, that wasn't my intention, I just wanted to see if the lad would actually fill those in on the receivers forms. I loved how he told me how he was almost arrested twice, it's a shame he wasn't, he may not be a terrorist but he is a criminal.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you didn't break any rules, and I'm sure the WU clerks have been subjected to far worse.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That has made my day lol, maybe if it was to fund a coup they would arrest him? HAHA
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have recently sent receipts with questions like

"Whats this money for?"

To buy drugs.

Fund a 419 scam

Fund Somali Piracy attempt

and my alltime favorite

"pay my kids ransom"

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic