SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Having trouble...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've having trouble getting my lads off scrupt, I think.

What do you guys do to break them off asking for the standard list of personal info:

Quote:
1. FULL NAMES AND DATE OF BIRTH
2. YOUR OCCUPATION
3. YOUR PICTURE I.D
4. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
5. YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
6. THE NAME OF BANK WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED
Etc...

I've got two at this stage. Help me break em!
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Ignore the request.
- Feed it to them one item per email.
- Give them a whole set of (false) details and try some other way to stall them or drag them off-script.

Or anything else you can think of!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Donvito's method of answering these lad questions.

Quote:

 
  





¬

If he complains tell him that he will need to upgrade to Vista.
Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Altair
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just give them the bare necessities, that being my "name" and a fake address, and then ignore the rest even if they keep asking. Probably infuriates them.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies guys.

I think I'm gonna try Donvito's method.

EDIT: I've just had an idea Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'm going to send him the info in seperate emails...one letter at a time. When he complains, it must be an error on his part right?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where you get to be creative. This is where you get to slow the pace down to a pace that is comfortable to you.

Make up the answers. You can give more details than they ask for, like:
Name: My name is Jonathan, but my friends call me Jon. My family calls me Jonny, but I don't like that anymore. I keep telling them that, but they don't listen and it makes me so mad that I want to blow ther f-ing heads off. All except my grandpa who calls me Little Jon. I like that because to Robin Hood and the Little John there. I feel all big and powerful when I think about Little John. Of course my GF doesn't call me Little Jon though. She is totally impressed with my size and she brags to all of her friends about me. That is totally awesome and I love being the subject of their conversations. I have even had some of them offer to make me happy. I turn most of them down. Do you think that is good, or should I do what they want. I know that I have spoiled it for some poor smuck in their future, but it was so worth it to me, and they didn't complain. What next so we can get this transaction going? I need money asap!

If you do that he probably won't want anymore information from you.

It is possible that he will drop you, but then it probably would have been a boring bait anyway. For me, the more you slow it down the more control you have. If you just rush in, giving him everything that he wants, he controls the pace.

On the other hand, he is probably just checking to see how compliant you are so he can pass you up to the next level and start asking for money. It is your bait, so play it how you want. Learn from what happens and use it next time. Sadly, there are plenty of scammers out there.

Best and bait safe!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually I use the ASEM method so this really isnt my forte, however I have a couple of times straight baited for a laugh.

What I did was filled in the name and telephone number, then basically said see attached file. I attached a medical resume with 25 years of different jobs as a doctor, at which hospitals, what duties, clinical priveledges etc.

He then emailed back asking for more details, so I made up a false brochure advertising my services as a doctor working as a locum.

He emailed back again demanding this detail and that detail.

I just kept emailing him attached files with medical type resumes etc.

In the end he gave me a mouth full of abuse on the phone and called me 'A false professor, a fraud star'.

haha was a hoot.

Esq.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he asks for a photo of your passport play stupid. When i got asked this it took me 5 emails asking before i sent him a photo, i sent him a photo of the cover off a passport, which i got off google.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow to a crawl, one email per lad per day is a nice pace, means you can keep dozens slowly stewing and working through their scripts so you can torture your favourites whilst lubing up the next toys Smile

It's nice to appear compliant yet stupid - ask what he means by picture ID, etc. Answer the questions one email at a time. Then your scanner is broken so you have to fax him the ID and what is his fax number? Oh you didn't realise the scanner and fax used the same broken bit can you send a photo of your passport (then send a massive and unopenable DLL renamed passport.jpg) etc - but if you appear compliant and stupid you'll almost hear his teeth grinding Smile
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do an email chop

1. FULL NAMES AN
MY NAME IS DA

2. YOUR OCCUPAT
MY OCCUPATIO

3. YOUR PICTURE
MY PICTURE LO

4. YOUR CONTAC
MY TELEPHONE

5. YOUR PRIVATE
VERY HAIRY

6. THE NAME OF B
I BANK WITH T

Closed lad accounts x11
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just give them details from here: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ and skip the ones I'm not sending (like ID). Once in a while you'll have a lad push for a picture ID and then you can go through all of the junk file modalities, but most of the time they think you're compliant and just move on.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ooooh, I like that

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yes!! Another helpful site to bookmark Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actually I meant the email chop, but the name generator is gold as well

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually amend that, the fake name generator is AMAZING! Can't wait to start using that

"You are a dead meat!"

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They need your name and suchlike for their pretty certificates, so you'll probably have to give them up after a while. No problem letting them stew for a while though.

The difficult one is when they ask for the information as a form that you have to print, fill in, scan and send back. Filling in forms is best avoided. It's easy enough to do, but it proves you have access to a working printer and scanner and that you know how to use them. Bad idea.

They need the info for the scam to go ahead, and also to gain trust in you. If you are doing your job right then before they give up on the idea of a form, you will have proved to them that you are real and trustworthy, but they still need stuff to put on the certificates. So be sure to send them the info in text. ("Here's the info you wanted. The scanner's broken and the cat widdled on the printer, so can you fill it in for me?") They'll complain like hell, but if they trust you are for real they wont insist on the form.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic