SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody had a message as pleasant as this one for a first email?

I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, davey
is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent. I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $7,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up. WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY ON MY PRIVATE MAIL.
[email protected]
DEATH HAS NO SECOND CHANCE
RESPOND TO THIS MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
REGARDS
AGENT KILLER
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh! A hitman! I love them, but they tend to fizzle out easily unless you can convince them you're genuinely scared.
I'll give this guy a quick go anyways.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha its a hitman lad.

Could be fun to play with.

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh maaan I'm really disappointed, I thought I was special but there's loads of these being sent! Didn't even know there was a Hitman scam!!

Well we'll see where it goes, I've just replied to say I know it was Grant and Phil Mitchell who ordered the hit as they're after my vast fortune. lets see if THE HITMAN has any of my actual personal information to taunt me with - I like the way I'm called 'davey' to begin with, suggesting, erm, he hasn't got lots of my personal information really....
jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitmen on the internet, what will Bill think of next eh

Shocked

Laughing
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a known scam, but not a common one. There are some hitlad baits at www.scamorama.com. July to December 2008.
Quote:
I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, davey

Does that mean it was actually addressed to you? That's unusual.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its addressed to my character, but not actually me, as my name is not davey in RL....

Double post fixed - RC
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jungheinrich wrote:
Its addressed to my character, but not actually me, as my name is not davey in RL....

So I see. I was interrupted while writing my comment, and posted it much later than intended.
If you're baiting him from your RL email address, stop now.
Read the stickies about safe baiting.
And welcome to 419eater!

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No its definitely not from my RL email, I don't think thats out on the web much (if at all), this is one of my purpose-created anti-scammer posted-on-many-mugu address book characters. First time I've had a hitman scam though!

Thanks for the welcome
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lunchtime with the lad Smile

Closed lad accounts x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We even have a tutorial for successful and painless hitmen baiting Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126585

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Painless for the baiter, that is.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitlads are so much fun. I always imagine them sitting at the internet cafe, the hairs on the back of their little necks standing on end when they write their threatening letters.

We have fun with the hitlads, but it's important to remember that the hitlads are just as scuzzy, if not scuzzier, than your average lad. Imagine for a second someone that believed what the hitlad sent them. They would be scared out of their mind.

A baiter awhile back managed to get hired by the hitlad, and went around whacking baiters that wouldn't pay. I once managed to hire a hitlad to whack my nasty ex-wife, who looked exactly like Liza Minelli. There really is no limit to what you can do with a hitlad.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitlads are fun,but I think the hardest part about baiting them is keeping the bait believable.We know they are blowhard shitbags,and the hardest part is playing a believabe vic,when you really want to tell him "come and get it,bring your own body bag."
Not to say you can't have some fun with them,but you have to make certain you have them hooked first.Those mugus in my sig lines complaining about the insults were all hitlads.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got my full attention .. I hope he's a bit of fun, it's hard to find decent hitlads these days Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this lovely reply:
Quote:
LOOK HERE YOU BITCH,
YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS YOUR STUPID TALK, I WAS PAID A HUGE SOME OF AMOUNT TO KILL YOU AND THAT I MUST DO, YOU THINK AM ONE OF THOSE BOYS THAT TAKE LITTLE MONEY FOR KILLING, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE YOU FOOL, I DONT LIKE THE PERSON THAT PAID ME TO KILL YOU THATS WHY AM TALKING WITH YOU, IF NOT BY NOW YOU WILL JOIN THE DEVIL IN HELL, LOOK HERE A HAVE A RECORDED TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AND IF ONLY YOU COMPLY WITH ME THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE, BUT IF NOT THEN I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL WITH ONE BULLET, MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU DONT TRY TO LIVE THE COUNTRY, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL AS SOON AS YOU COMPLY WITH ME.
NOTE YOU MUST NOT LIVE HOME LATE AND YOU MUST NOT COME HOME LATE, MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU, DONT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
AGENT KILLER

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DONT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Well, do you? Or would you rather be dead for the rest of your life? Better make up your mind right away Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent the first whinging plea for my life.

He must think all his birthdays have come at once Wink

Edit: that was quick...same template as above.

Edit 2: I told him my company would put up the money - so he is reading mails:

From Scary Killer wrote:
IF YOU THIN AM JOKING I LIVE YOU TILL 37HOURS AND THEN DONT COMPLY AND
> SEE
> HOW YOU JOIN THE DEVIL, TO HELL WITH YOUR COMPANY YOU BITCH.
>
> AGENT KILLER

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )

Last edited by grooble on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just checked my inbox and got exactly the same reply, so have decided to ask 'oh god i need to leave the country what do I do now?' and see what amount of money i'll need to pay thru western union....or not
Jungheinrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and he's back:

look here you bitch, i know you want to live for canada thats why i ask you not to live the country, as you must know, there is no time to wast as the person who want you dead we will living very soon, i want you to get him as i dont want to work for him again, i want you to hurry now to any western union outlet and make the said payment of 7,000USD to my boys in uk, they are their for assigment and i want you to make this payment to them, then i will deliver the tape to you asap, i want you to know that this is your life time living life, as soon as the payment is confirm by my boys, then i will send you the tape, dont fuck with me you.

you are to make this payment in two ways 4,000USD to mr hassan and 3,000USD mr CASIM, TO ENABLE FAST WIRE.

FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS VIA WESTERN UNION.

RECIEVERS NAME: HASSAN DUKE
ADDRESS 24B MARINO WAY UNITED KINGDOM.

SECOND RECIEVERS NAME: CAS1M MOHAMED
ADDRESS 24B MARINO WAY UNITED KINGDOM

YOU ARE TO FILL THE BLANK SPACE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MAD.

SENDER NAME:
SENDER ADDRESS:
AMO0UNT SENNT EACH:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN)

AND A SCAN COPY OF EACH PAYMENT SLIP.

DO THIS AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU HAVE LESS HOURS TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU DO NOT TELL ANY ONE, YOU MINT TELL TYHE PERSON THAT WANT YOPU DEAD.

AGENT KILLER
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been asking what I can do to call him off and he comes back with

Quote:
YOU ARE IN HELL THEN.

DONT COMPLY FOR THE LAST TIME

He thinks I am an israeli fighting in g#a#z#a and I think he is working for the arabs.

I've sent some insults told him to come and get me and I'll show him what an artist I am with the K-Bar. I may have lost him but it was a fast and furious hour or so.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Quote:
LOOK HERE YOU BITCH.

YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS YOUR STUPID TALK AND STORIES, I JUST INFORM YOU THAT SOME ONE P[AID ME TO KILL YOU AND YOU ARE THEN ASKING ME QUESTIONS, THIS PERSON PAID ME A HUGE SOME OF AMOUNT TO KILL YOU AND BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HIM I WANT YOU TO KNOW HIM, I HAVE A RECORDED TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AND IF ONLY YOU CAN COMPLY WITH ME THAT I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF THE RECORDED TAPE, BUT IF YOU DONT COMPLY WITH ME THEN YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN HELL AND KISS THE DEVIL, NOTE THAT MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU DONT TRY TO LIVE THE COUNTRY, AND DO NOT TELL ANY ONE ABOUT THIS YOU MINT TELL THE PERSON THAT WANT YOU DEAD, BECAUSE HE IS VERY MUCH WAITING TO HEAR YOUR FUNERAL ANOUCEMENT.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, THEN COMPLY WITH ME,

AGENT KILLER

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's replied Laughing

*same initial reply as above*

i feel all warm and fuzzy. I love hit lads.. Very Happy

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I objected to him calling me a bastard. I told him he probably got the wrong person. Here's his reply:

Quote:
subject: NOTE OF HELL

LOOK HERE YOU.

YOU CAN SEE THE REASON WHY I CAN NOT STOP CALLING YOU NAMES, YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON THEY ASK ME TO KILL, SO DONT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW AND DONT IN YOUR NEXT MAIL MEANS WITH ME, I HAVE ALL YOUR FULL INFORMATION AND I HAVE YOUR PROFILE WITH ME, IF YOU THINK AM JOKING THE WAIT LET ME ASK ME BOYS TO GIVE YOU A TREAT, THEN YOU KNOW AM NOT JOKING WITH YOU.

LIKE I TOLD YOU IN MY LAST MAIL, THIS MINT BE YOUR LAST WRANING AND YOUR LAST MAIL IF YOU DONT COMPLY, IF YOU DONT WANT TO THEN INFORM ME AND THEN START WRITTING YOUR WILLS.

DONT MENS WITH ME YOU SON OF A BITCH.

AGENT KILLER

I'll ask him, instead of boys, if he's got also girls willing to give me a treat Laughing

ETA: added subject line

Last edited by Dutch on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DONT MENS WITH ME YOU....

Does he not want you to do something gay with him?

Or is he not wanting you to menstrate with him?

These guys can be so confusing sometimes! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic