SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugus go to Hel3n Waite with their proposals.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For no other reason than just to laugh at them, I ASEM'd this to the mugus yesterday:

Quote:
RE: Thank You For Your Letter

Dear Sir:

Thank you for your letter. Please be advised that my assistant, Ms. Hel3n Waite handles my personal business affairs. Her email address is: [email protected]. She will be happy to evaluate your proposal and work with you if the proposal has merit.

Kindly go to Hel3n Waite with your proposal. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael T3rry III

The mindless and the autoresponders are today receiving this slap:

Quote:
Dear Sir:

Apparently you paid little attention to my previous email, where I kindly told you to go to Hel3n Waite with your proposal. I told you that because I have my reasons. My brief explanation should have been sufficient for you.

I am not going to trouble myself to forward your letter to her. If you want your proposal to be considered by us, then go to Hel3n Waite with it as previously indicated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael T3rry III

So far nearly 300 mugus have elected to go to Hel3n Waite with their proposals. She will roast them slowly, then maybe turn them over to the Gomer Boyz.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you have a lot of spare time and you'll be creating a nice source of lads this way.
In a few weeks your poor Miss Waite will get more emails than she can handle, just drop the fun ones in the Surplus here and they'll be entertained Twisted Evil

Have fun

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one, Tuco! Laughing I love it. And more fodder for the GB machine. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far about 400 mugus have been happy to "go to hell and wait" with their proposals. This is then the beginning of their slow roast:

Quote:
Dear Prospective Partner:

Thank you very much for responding to Mr. Terry's request. My name is Ms. Hel3n Waite, I handle all private business dealings for Mr. Terry as well as the affairs of his charitable foundation.

Mr. Terry has requested that the proceeds from this transaction go directly to his charitable foundation. Accordingly, there will be some administrative details for us to attend to regarding funds entering the UK for this purpose.

Attached for your use is FORM UKCE 21/DIY/2c. Please print out this form, fill it out in its entirety and email me a scanned copy of the form as completed and signed by you. We will then be in a position to proceed with the business that you propose.

We thank you very much for contacting Mr. Terry regarding this matter and look forward to working with you,

Sincerely,

Hel3n Waite

The seven page form is from the site here and is ridiculous. Most of the mugus don't like it but "broda" Komb0 Ajaw0 is special:

Quote:
I will be very happy to work with you.I am also very happy for the form you sent to me it is very legal and i like doing legal transactions.

It will take me a little time to fill the form because it is 7 pages but as soon as i finish with the filling of the form i will send it back to you.

He should be just as happy "to go to hell and wait" for his payment. After that, maybe a cluster chop by the G0mer boyze.Laughing Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic