SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning jojo! For you: Image

I can't wait to see the updated avvy. I will display it tomorrow if you have it finished in time. And thanks for this:

jojo being so mature to Bluth wrote:
So, I am sorry that I posted something that made you look like a complete 'mo. I truly apologize for that.

And to my sweet Bluth: I will have something for you later. Wink

Happy woo'ing everyone! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I'll get you a hooker, on the house. And not the kind that Slightly and Prof like to use. This is a real, LIVE hooker.

Prof and I haven't dug up a hooker since the "Confusing Worm" incident.
Prof's moved onto animals (he doesn't have to pay) and I've been mainly sleeping with super-models.
But it get's boring being nothing more than a sex-toy to some of the world's most beautiful women, and that's why I'm willing to lower my standards so that one or two of the Eater ladies can have a crack at me.

I do believe that Prof's not tired of shagging cats, dogs and possums yet though, so they may have to wait for him to come around.

In the meantime I have composed a poem for the ladies:

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Yeah, you know you want it,
You're gagging for a bit of Slightlyoutofit.
'Cos he's so great.
Ugh, ugh, ugh!!!

I know it doesn't quite rhyme but then why forfeit romance for the sake of a bit of flowery prose?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper - I picked up a few things from Agent Provocateur to surprise you over the coming days... here is the first outfit I chose :

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ahhhh yes, the crack whore look. Oops.....did I say that out loud?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How is this Ms Dora?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murryguru darling, you have it all wrong. You handsome pirate you.
The early bird (baitress) gets the worm (big siggy).
Although my sweet dr. williams may not have the beautiful flowers, gorgeous waterfall, and breath taking beach side views to give to me. He has given me something much ,much, more special.
A glimpse inside his beautiful heart and creative (lad kicking) mind. Every woman whether she will admit it or not would much prefer a beautiful poem written just for her from her lover and valentine.
Even Harry has learned this with a little guidance from Ima. Well done Harry. So although you can spoil your lady with all your riches and beautiful views, and talk of waiting for true love, can you give her what her true heart desires? A poem from your creative soul? You cant buy true love, you have to capture it with a romantic net of the sweetest kind.

And no matter how far my sweet love may have to travel and leave me for long periods of time.
I will wait faithfully for him to come back to me. And if something should happen and my love vanishes and does not return to me. I will still be forever grateful for the short and sweet time we had together. I have no regrets in my choice of valentine....

Wherever you are my sweet Doc, our hearts will always be together.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pm to harry have you still got my old cape i need it back for a little while this is me wearing it before i lent it to you . you can have it back i hopefully will only need it for a short while

http://www.aswas.com/skyhooks/img/red_3.jpg

Twisted Evil This was hacked by me the great pointed eared shapeshifter right from under harrys balls. ha ha ha i am even more powerfull than him. now that my breasts are growing, the bigger they get the more power i will have Twisted Evil

no one can stop me now ha ha ha ha boxer boxer jump_4_joy :4198:skyhook would never have the brain power to pull something like this off the poor uneducated moron
note to self must get more pills 100 a day is NOT ENOUGH

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh, Dramaqueen. To have a love like yours and Doc's. If even for a short time. How wonderful for you! This is certainly a Valentine's that I won't soon forget!

jojo: Your Dora is beautiful. Thanks for making her for me. I shall display her tomorrow. Like I told Bluth, I am not ready to make my decision; please give me the time. You are both so wonderful. This isn't easy.

How are your dance lessons going?

Very Happy

If I didn't already have 2 suitors, I would show the crazy squirrel I am intrigued. But it would seem a little whorish of me right now, I think.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

If I didn't already have 2 suitors, I would show the crazy squirrel I am intrigued. But it would seem a little whorish of me right now, I think.

I know exactly what you mean. Don't tell anyone that I told you this, but I'm having a hard time not flirting with Luckey and Jose. It would not only seem whorish but probably greedy as well. Damn, there are some fine men at Eater.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, I'm not trying to start anything, but I did notice you gave Dora chicken feet...

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. Don't tell anyone that I told you this, but I'm having a hard time not flirting with Luckey and Jose. It would not only seem whorish but probably greedy as well. Damn, there are some fine men at Eater.

I totally understand. This is harder than I thought. I was also going to flirt with SSA, but luckily, Just Jane has him occupied. And then there is...well, I just have to stop this now! Stop encouraging me!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Jojo, I'm not trying to start anything, but I did notice you gave Dora chicken feet...

I'm not trying to start anything either, but I am going to break your legs.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Threatening a mod really shows Dora how much you care. Nice touch there, Jojo.....

Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I totally understand. This is harder than I thought. I was also going to flirt with SSA, but luckily, Just Jane has him occupied. And then there is...well, I just have to stop this now! Stop encouraging me!

SSA came along and accepted my bribes with no questions asked (that makes him kinda 'easy' doesn't it?). Maybe I can get a little more attention from him if I throw a plasma tv his way. What do you think, gals?

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies, it is not polite to whisper.

Goat

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:

SSA came along and accepted my bribes with no questions asked (that makes him kinda 'easy' doesn't it?). Maybe I can get a little more attention from him if I throw a plasma tv his way. What do you think, gals?

The trick is to not let them become complacent. Just because they have you, the wooing shouldn't stop. He should be sending the gifts at this point, Just Jane. Just my opinion and please remember to keep this between us girls. It wouldn't be cool if the guys heard any of this.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:

Yes, he was a little easy, but you knew the way to his heart. I do think he has been a little negligent towards you though. He needs to step up the woo'ing. What has he done for you?

ETA: Ladies...jojo is trying to listen. Shhhhh...he is snooping!

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always forget to read in "Chat"....

and when I see threads like these, I figure it's my subconscious protecting me....

or maybe I'm just pouting. Crying or Very sad

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After looking at jojo's pathetic attempt at an avatar for you Dora, I put my master Paint skills to use and created this one for you. Everytime I see a post from you, I envision this:

You can only imagine the amount of time I dedicated to creating that.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
I always forget to read in "Chat"....

and when I see threads like these, I figure it's my subconscious protecting me....

or maybe I'm just pouting. Crying or Very sad

Slightly still needs someone to woo him. He's gentle, go for it!

Goat

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Doc is that all you have to say?
Nothing lovely for me? I'm putting it all out there for you darnit........

My feelings are hurt. **sniffle**

Is your wooing over? This is it?
You have nothing left?
A big bang at the beginning and a fizzle at the end?
Were the others right darling????? Shocked

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry!! You PROMISED you would never, ever show my picture to anyone if I sent it to you!! And jojo has been spamming my PMs asking for it!! Is nothing sacred? Sheesh.

Dramaqueen: Have patience. Though he seems to be better than the rest, poor Doc is still a man. You have to give him some slack. They sometimes forget. He will be back.

Becky: I couldn't seem to get the crazy squirrel's attention; maybe you can have better luck? I don't think he is rabid.

Very Happy

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
Were the others right darling????? Shocked

Wow. There's a shocker. I tried to tell you. If you try REAL hard, I MAY consider being your Valentine. Don't forget, we have a history................
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and thefife is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.

Where are you my love? I await your radiant shine, your green hair, your very presence.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

Becky: I couldn't seem to get the crazy squirrel's attention; maybe you can have better luck? I don't think he is rabid.

Sorry. I was just playing hard to get.
But if you were as good-looking as me you'd understand.
Not like Jojo or Harry. They're pig ugly. So ugly in fact that when Jojo was born, his parent's gave him the middle name "Shit-happens". And Harry's so ugly that if he sits in sand, cats try to bury him. The worthless turd.
But me? I'm truly gorgeous. I don't need to boast or post crappy avatars or tell you how lovely you are - the reward is just being with me.

But you gotta work at it. I'm not like the other guys in this thread. I won't chase you. You should be chasing me and convincing me why you're worth sharing my nuts with.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic