SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon of the UN

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he's taken the trouble to write ot me. Gosh I feel important and honoured.

Quote:
YOU HAVE BEEN CONPENSATED BY THE UNITED NATIONS.‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 7:32:06 PM
To:

UNITED NATIONS ASSISTED PROGRAMME FOR SCAMMED VICTIMS.
UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE COMPENSATION UNIT
FIRST NATIONAL BANK,SOUTH-AFRICA.
Our Ref: FNB/WB/NF/UN/XX027
Dear Beneficiary,
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is for just 10 selected people (In the month of February 2009) from our raffle draw ballot the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 500,000.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr Mbata Mbete of FIRST NATIONAL BANK,SOUTH-AFRICA, as he is our representative in SOUTH-AFRICA, Contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$500,000. This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.Contact Mr Mbata Mbete immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact: Mr.Mbata Mbete
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.
http://www.un.org/sg/

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mbete

Thank you for your note, I an honoured.

You are indeed correct, some lowlife bastard in Nigeria scammed me out of nearly a million dollars on an oil deal. I'd like to track him down and put his goolies in a blender.

I would like to get back the money that is rightfully mine. How do I know that I can trust you?

Please get back to me quickly, as I am so excited I am almost moistening my underwear.

Yours humbly

N M

Moved here from Main at OP's request. -luckey

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bank draft must be burning a hole in his pocket. Got these within 15 minutes of each other :

Quote:
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:53:35 PM
To: [email protected]

Mr.Mbata Mbete

First National Bank,South-Africa
184, Van der Vaart Street,
Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxx,

Its my pleasure to inform you that i got your mail, I write to confirm to you that your bank draft is here with the First National Bank,South-Africa. I was waiting to hear from you as to direct me on how to send the Bank Draft to you.

Yes, there was a meeting and the United Nations agreed to pay you and other 10 beneficiaries US$ 500,000 for all your troubles and scams which you might have passed through as your name is on the list of people having such problems.

Right now is your duty to tell me how you want your Bank Draft to be deliverd to you, did you want it by bank transfer or any of the courier services service here in South Africa.

A copy of your Draft shall be sent to you for better view after you have instructed us the best way to send you your draft.

Thanks
Waiting to hear And God Bless

Regards
Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

Quote:
F.N.B SOUTH-AFRICA ( PAYMENT ADVICE ).‏
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 4:05:09 PM
To: [email protected]

1 attachment(s)
xxxxxxx...JPG (27.5 KB)

Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Find attached copy of your draft as i have been informed and approved by the united nations that i can send you the scanned copy of your draft this morning.Be informed that the ORANGE LINE FOIL above your name contains the bank security on all F.N.B Bank Drafts.

I am sending you the scanned copy and you should immediately make payment so that delivery would be made to your home address that you shall provided for us.I want you to thank me at the end of this transaction,i shall advice that i register any dispatch with any of the courier companies and if you want a bank to bank transfer,it would cost you $800.

You should make the payment that i have informed you and send me a scanned copy of the western union payment for documentations purposes.

DELIVERY SERVICES:

FEDEX

* DHL Mailing............................... US$ 350.00 - 3 days to Deliver
* FEDEX Mailing.......................... US$ 380.00 - 2 days to Deliver
* UPS Mailing................................ US$ 420.00 - 1 day to Deliver
* Registered Mail (Any of the Courier Company)............ US$630.00 -- 1 Day 100% Assured Delivery.

You should remember that i had adviced that you pay for the registered mail of $630 as a friend so that you can track it online and it gets there safely. Adhere strictly to these payment guidelines below when sending money through western union so that you will get your funds as soon as possible:

RECEIVER NAME : TSHEPO TREVOR MUKHITHI
ADDRESS : SOUTH AFRICA
TEST QUESTION : WHAT FOR ?
TEST ANSWER : GOOD.

Then you MUST send me the following so that your funds could be claimed successfully:

SENDERS NAMES:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
MTCN (10 DIGITS) CONTROL NUMBER:
SCANNED COPY OF WESTERN UNION SLIP:
AMOUNT SENT:

Thank you as i await your response.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

Let's see if I can get him off script.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mbete

Thank you for your replies. I am a little puzzled so you must help me. I am an elderly man and do not understand this very well.

I cannot view the attachmunt. The virus check removes all attachmunts. You have to send it by fax. To + 44 xxxxxxx.

I don't understand why I have to send you money? You have my money so why can you not deduct the carrier fee from the money?

Now the next part is how do I send the money if I have to do so? I need your bank account details and will do a transfer. I do not know about MTCN and Western Onion.

You work for FNB, so you can give me your acount number.

Thank you so much

N M

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No further news but I just happened to notice something that had slipped my eye before, in the first email :

Quote:
YOU HAVE BEEN CONPENSATED BY THE UNITED NATIONS.‏

Ha ha!

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your response,i do not work today saturday but i was in my study when i checked and found your email and i want to make things work fast and better for you thats why i chose to respond to your email.

Secondly,the funds that the United Nations is giving to you is fixed and accountability would be made thats why all beneficaries MUST pay for there delivery,so there can not be a deduction because on your bank draft is written the sum $500,000 (five hundred thousand united states dollars).

Finally,the united nations had given us the paying bank procedures,ethics,rules and regulations that we must adhere to,so i will want to instruct that any funds you are sending must be sent by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ( www.westernunion.com ), it has an office all over the world because you must scan and send the western union payment slip to us and we would send to the United Nations office for proper documentation. Since you have been scammed, please do not be more vulnerable,do things the right way for once and get your draft delivered to your home address and if you want a bank transfer,then send the charges through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, and send the money details and the scanned copy of the slip.

You must ask where the offices are and go make payment,i shall send you a fax on monday of your scanned draft so that you can view it but i will need your full contact address and telephone numbers for documentation purposes.

PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO ALL I HAVE ASKED YOU IN THIS EMAIL.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

Quote:
Thank you for your email.

Before I do anything else I want a fax of the draft, to be assured of your bonafide. You may fax this to my 'phone/fax number which is as given before, + 44 xxxxxxxxxxx

I do not like your tone, I wish you to bear in mind that you do not 'instruct' me in such terms as :
"do things the right way for once "
"PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO ALL I HAVE ASKED YOU IN THIS EMAIL."

You do not need to use capitals, this is the equivalent of shouting at someone and is very bad manners and as such unacceptable to me. Please learn due civility and humility.

My contacts are as follows :

xxxxxxxxxx
1205 Wikatchskammas Drive
Hadon Hall
Yorkshire
UK

Tel fax/ + 44 xxxxxx

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks very convincing as an email from the Executive Director of one of South Africa's major banks.
This prick hasn't even got the vaild address of branch!
At least now he's showing a little more humility.

Quote:
Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Bear in mind that the position that i occupy here in FNB south africa doesnt not allow me to "instruct" but only advice Customers on the best thing to do and the best way they could help us give them the best services.

If you felt bad or croassed about my puting words in caps,please accept my sincere apologies.I shall send you a fax first thing Monday morning because i donot have a fxx machine at home.

But if you can provide another email address,maybe when i sendyou a scanned copy,you can view it then, its just a suggestion sir.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd give him a prod to start his week

Quote:
Good morning

I am waiting urgently for your fax.

Thank you

N M

He must be under pressure .... lots of spelling mistakes

Quote:

Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxx ,

Goodmorniong to you also,i was busy with the board meeting but i am sening you the fax right now,you should get the scanned copy of your draft in 5mins.Please acknowledge reciept and i shall call you also soonest.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

Winding him up a bit :

Quote:
Good morning

I have received the fax but it only shows the left hand portion of the draft. I can just see up to the word 'FIVE' and after that the rest is missing.

Please resend

Thank you

N M

He's obviously getting annoyed with me :

Quote:
Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I want to let you know that i have a lot of work load and you are the only beneficiary that needed his draft sent via fax,i sent it this morning and it seems the fault for its incomplete view is from your fax machine,it took a long time before it brought the slip that verifies that the fax message had been recieved (Oh dear, you must have wasted a lot of money on that fax) . I am sorry you must open a new email address and send to me so that i can send the scanned copy via attachment.

You may want to know that it is a security risk sending your draft copy via fax.And secondly,i have a short ultimatum given to me by the United Nations that all beneficaries must get there draft,cheque or cash deliveries and that is on the 6th of February 2009.So i have meetings upon meetings,so i would not be able to resend that because you fax machine might be faulty,i even tried calling your telephone number but it was going into the fax machine. (shame, I gave him a fax only number to jack him around a bit more)

Please assist me to give you good services.Your draft is here and waiting for you to choose whatsoever means of delivery is applicable to you,make the payment via western union money transfer and get your draft delivered to you.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

Trying to work him up a bit more ...... I expect the arrogance is wasted though

Quote:
Good afternoon

I do not know why you are making this so difficult. There are some items you do not seem to comprehend.

There is nothing wrong with my fax machine - I don't have one. We are in the 21st century here and the 'fax' is delivered electronically as an image through a scan filtering process as a file to avoid viruses. I have checked it with my office automation team and they have confirmed by sending several faxes to me that it is working properly. The problem is therefore at your end.

I don't care if I am the only person who wants the draft sent by fax. I am not interested in what other people do, say, or think.

Opening a new email address is not going to solve anything. Our network strips off attachments regardless of the email address of the recipient. You seem to be somewhat lacking in understanding of technology.

I see no reason why that number would go to fax, if answered quickly. However if your CLID is deactivated this may be the case. I have received several calls today on that same number so again, if there is a problem, it's at your end, not mine.

Finally, regarding the money, my bank require your SWIFT code and/or Bank Sort code and account number to complete the transfer.

Please speed things up. There's a good fellow. Thank you so much.

N M

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The nice gentleman does seem to be getting a bit snippy now!

Quote:
Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Goodmorning and i just stepped into the office to recieve your email. My fax machine is working perfectly and i tried calling and i know what i am saying, i dont know why you say i am not in tune with the 21st century technology,i have been heading this bank now for 8yrs and i am not a child,mind you when using words at me.

I also want you to know that i will not talk you into recieving your bank draft,i can as well tag it amongst the "unclaimed funds" when the ultimatum date lapses. I will not bend over to satisfy you (bloody hell that's all I need!) so i will only give you a call and speak to you during my lunch time and secondly,you are not sendng money personally to me,so i do not know why you need my personal bank account details,you shall and must send money through western union as other beneficiaries,this is procedures and protocols given to me by the united nations.

Your draft is here,and i am now going to go against the ethics of banking by giving you the email and name of a beneficiary that had recived his draft,he is a well known attorney in the United Kingdom.His name is Mr.Russell Stanley and his email address is [email protected].

So i will call you in a bit and that is the only help i can render now,i am too busy to satisfy just one beneficiaries,i have some inline waiting for there draft to be dispatched.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA

I'm sending him :

Quote:
Good morning

I'll ask Mr. Russell Stanley how his transaction went. Or perhaps I'll get my solicitor in UK to contact him, these sharks all know each other.

I didn't ask for your personal banking details, but I am a little concerend that you are asking me to send money via Western Union to a "TSHEPO TREVOR MUKHITHI". Who is this person and what is his relationship. Surely the United Nations has a bank account to which the money can be sent? My people here do not use Western Union for this tpye of transaction.

Can you send me your telephone number since you seem unable to contact me? I have tried to find the number of your FNB branch and I can't so please send it to me. Otherwise you can try to contact me on + 44 xxxxxxx, it is a friend's phone but I will be with him all day.

Finally please don't talk about 'bending over to satisfy me' as I daresay in your society it may be innocent but in my culture that practice is extremely unacceptable.

N M

And a note to the 'attorney' who I am sure is a fine upstanding pillar of the British legal establishment:

Quote:
Dear Sir

I have been contacted by Mbata Mbete of FNB Pretoria in connection with a bank draft. He tells me that he has conducted business with yourself and that you could be a reference.

I am not happy about sending money via Western Union when the name of the recipient is a different person.

Can you please supply your 'phone number and I will ask my UK solicitor to contact you.

Thank you

xxxxxx

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's seriously pissed off with me now because after receiving this email from him, I neither replied nor called, so eventually he called me. I made him go through the 'hello hello who's there' routine three times, pretending I couldn't hear him, then on the fourth try I engaged him in a conversation whereby I acted really thick and made him repeat himself several times. I told him I didn't trust people who use WU and he asked why. I told him to answer that question and he got himself all tied up about : "Some bad people use it, it is true."

He got terribly upset when I told him I had no evidence of his bona fides (he ended up asking me what that meant!). Anyway it was almost 12 minutes I kept him on with lots of really silly questions and got him very wound up with comments like 'surely the United Nations has a bank account', and he cut off in mid stream so I expect he's scuttled off to buy another prepaid card.

Watch this space!

Quote:
Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Be informed that TSHEPO TREVOR MUKHITHI is in the account director and he is incharge of recieving payments meant for delivery through western union, and paying to the delivery company that you have chosen so that delivery of your draft will be effected.This is my personal number that you can call me on +277 9125 3556. I shall be waiting to recieve a call from you.

Every beneficiary paid for there delivery via western union money transfer ( www.westernunion.com ) and many have gotten there draft delivered and some delivery on there way.

Waiting to get a call from you.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:

FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just given him a load of missed calls through my VOIP, he got frustrated and called me, so he's just wasted another three calls and 10 minutes during which I'm trying to get his landline number as I'm telling him his cellphone doesn't work, it just cuts off as soon as it starts ringing.

We had a big argument as he tried to tell me that the + 27 79 xxxx number is a landline, I told him I wanted his 012 Pretoria number, and he then gave me about 50 reasons why he doesn't have one!

He left with a promise to call me back .... this one doesn't give up!

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious. A reply from the London 'attorney'. You can see it has that ring of authenticity about it, specially as it has a South African Telkomsa IP address!

Quote:
Mr xxxx,
I want to say to you that i was skeptical at the first when i was contacted by the united nations that i was going to be conpensated,i didnt want to send a response,but thanks to my loving wife who told me that since we had been scammed by nigerians of a lot of british pounds,we should try and see how authentic there emails where and if they truelly had anything for us,not until i was shown a scanned copy of my draft via attachment,i was happy.Now i can settle all my depts,i paid for the UPS delivery and i had my draft some weeks ago delivered to me,i am happy now.I am happy now with family and my son can get a good education in college. (Better than you I hope you ignorant uneducated prick!!)If you are a beneficiary,you must be as lucky as i was.I am happy now.Bye for now.

RS

[/b]

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today :

Quote:
To: xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: F.N.B SOUTH-AFRICA ( PAYMENT ADVICE ).
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:31:54 +0200

Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx

After the telephone conversation,i figured how unserious you are taking this transaction to be.I just want to inform you that no more payment would be accepted for courier cost after the 6th of february 2009.All beneficiaries that had not claimed there funds,it has been instructed by us from the united nations that we shall tag there funds as "unclaimed funds" and send it back to the united nations treasury account.

A beneficiary in the name Mr.Benson Smith from the United States of America just got his dispatch today and i am happy i am working hard for people to be happy, for more reference you can email him on [email protected] , thats his email address.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

Quote:
Good morning

There is something you are not understanding here.

"i figured how unserious you are taking this transaction to be"

You got that wrong, the point that you don't grasp is that I am somewhat suspicious about your asking me to send money via WU when you are a bank official and that the money is for the United Nations.

I would like you to send me a copy of you ID document, passport, or FNB staff ID card, with photo, to verify your bona fides.

I will then send you the money as I realise this is becoming urgent.

I also had an email from your pal Russell Stanley - you say he is a well known UK attorney. Perhaps you could give me his details as the email he sent me does not look very professional and my London lawyers have never heard of him. (not to mention that it came from a SA IP address ....)

N M

Just to hack them off a bit more I've written to 'Russell Stanley' the well known UK attorney:

Quote:
Dear Sir

I understand from Mr. Mbete you are a well known UK attorney, although that term is little used in the UK in the legal profession.

Could you please send me your roll number as authentification, or details of your practice.

I assume that your email was written by an office junior and not by yourself as the English is not what I would expect from a professional.

Thank you.

N M

notnem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the good work. I'm baiting these people too although I'm a few steps behind you.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, please post your results, or PM me if you prefer. Good luck.

I've wasted a lot of their time and money, let's keep it rolling. I'm hoping at least for a nice death threat or something at the end when I tell him I've reported him to the SAP Fraud squad and FNB's security department.

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting annoyed :

Quote:
Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxxxxx

Your email was understood.I know how it seems after you have been scammed,but i am giving yu my word that your funds and fradt is ready for dispatch.I am not making sure that you oblidge to whatsoever i say because there are some other beneficiaries that declined there funds and there funds had been tagged "unclaimed funds".

If you want to make payment for your courier,then do it and i will not prove a thing to you because i will not dance to beneficiaries tone,i am a respectable man with good repute and i am happy working for the united nations through the F.NB here in south africa.Once you make payment via westewrn union,make sure you scan and send the western union slip for documentation because i must make records and submit to the united nations,and once your draft is delivered,a document would be handed to you by any of the courier company you choose and you must fill that document.All these for record and documentation purposes.

Have a great day and be aware of the ultimatum date. Thank you.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

And I'm being cocky :

Quote:
You are not good at understanding the contents of emails sent to you.

Now, for your enlightenment I repeat the questions from my last mail to you :

1) I would like you to send me a copy of your ID document, passport, or FNB staff ID card, with photo, to verify your bona fides.

2) I also had an email from your pal Russell Stanley - you say he is a well known UK attorney. Perhaps you could give me his details as the email he sent me does not look very professional and my London lawyers have never heard of him.

Get back to me fast

N M

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr.Mbata Mbete

Pretoria, South-Africa.

Dear xxxxx

Sir, if you want your draft couriered and delivered to you,mind you that you just have 48hrs now left.I have never scanned and sent a beneficiary my work id,international passport or whatsoever,if you do not believe this,just decline and your funds would be tagged "unclaimed funds". I have tried with a lot of correspondence just to make you see that you are not misguided whatsoever,your draft is here and after tomorrow,your funds would be tagged "unclaimed funds" and returned to the united nations treasury account.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Mr.Mbata Mbete
Executive Director:
FNB,SOUTH-AFRICA.

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How cruel and inhuman are you! Your lad is a “respectable man with good repute” and he clearly deserves to be told, at last, that his payday has come. Just to pay a visit to old good WU or MG office and find, eventually, that no money is there (pity!). You must give your lad some hope that the money is getting closer and closer, to let him hang on longer. My best bait has lasted 9 months. I am even missing it…

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I got so many calls from him today in the end I told him I suspected he was a scammer and he went f***ing apeshit with me so I let him rant and rave for about 10 minutes, then I told him that all the calls had been recorded and all the emails passed on to the SAP and FNB security services.

So I've blown it but at least I hope to get a nice death threat. Also emailed his 'US and 'UK' lawyers and told them that they were utterly unprofessional and obviously not lawyers, nor did I believe that they were in the countries they claimed to be in.

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmmhhhh.... I understand your pleasure in laughing at him and making fun of him (I did, of course), but this can be called "educating" the scammer, to be more "professional" next time and more likely to scam a less experienced victim..L unless you don't explain him what made him unprofessional, with some totally wrong reason so to make him behave even worse next time.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I know it wasn't really the right thing to do but obviously I didn't tell him about IP address traces and so on.

I just told him that a UK lawyer wouldn't have a Hotmail adress, and a US lawyer wouldn't have a Yahoo.it address, and that the English was so pathetic that it was clearly written by an uneducated moron.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic