SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Draw it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning we had a big meeting about the danger our company could be in due to the economy and stuff like that.

...I drew a picture of a devil in a bow tie. I take my job very seriously.

Post your own doodles that you've done while bored in class/work/traffic!

Very Happy

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahhaah! That is hilarious! All of my doodles are NSFW. Embarassed

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my drawings at work are of "gentlemans areas" on post-it notes that are stuck on workmates monitors, desks, keyboards, phones, trays, in their disc drives, in their jackets, bags, lunchboxes, on their shoes and basically anywhere else you can get them without being spotted Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's just me, but that devil is all wrong. The bow tie is okay, but I just can't see a devil wearing a short-sleeved shirt. I picture a devil wearing a long sleeve shirt and suspenders that match the bow tie.

Kindly fix the drawing and resubmit it. I will then forward it to our executive committee, and your $50,000 art scholarship money will be approved.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, I meant to mention that! This devil is wearing a hellish short-sleeve business shirt! The horrors!!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only scanned pictures I have on hand are some art I did in 11th and 12th grade. To be fair, I did do many of them during class. One's on Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9624983@N05/871529421/ , and the rest are on my home computer.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chainyanker, I dare say that's the best drawing of a cathorse that I've ever seen.

I had a cathorse when I was young. It was painful how it ended. I don't wanna talk about it.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't doodle much; I usually just make observations about those around me. They are not... friendly comments usually and would be meaningless to post. So I won't.

I did however find a drawing an ex did for me. Here it is (suitably altered. My chopping skills are too high for you to be able to notice the changes though)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doodle at work meetings as well.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blah - man don't quit your day job. The right side of your doodle is way higher than the left!! Can you not even draw a straight line from end to end?

poor poor blah....

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I drew <a href="http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq221/Kitten-Kaboodle/?action=view¤t=bowties2.jpg" target="_blank">THIS</a> over thirty years ago.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hardly doodles, and I can't claim any credit for these, they're by an artist I really like:

Here are a few more.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
All of my doodles are NSFW.

Dare ya'. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
Confused

The puzzled face by Craig just makes me sad.

I will ask if we should also speak in 'word bubbles' just for him.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I attempted to do Esher's hands drawing a few years ago: (Although I achieved nothing compared to the remarkable 3D effect he did, plus mine had a chain, it was also just one hand)

Unfortunately I don't have it anymore, because it sits in the most unusual place, on a wall at my old orthodontists' office. Laughing

I mostly draw cubes now.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Esher's is the best at doodles. My father had a book full of his work I spent hours looking at that book. I recreated a 3d relief based on a small part of and Esher drawing and got the highest score for the major work in year 10 art. Unfortunatley due to a rather obnoxious teacher 3 years earlier it was the first piece of work I had produced in 3 years Sad

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, now I'm at home, and I've got my other pics at hand.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS -

I was simply stating my disagreement with people who are not doing what they are paid to do, on their employers time and salary.

We have disagreed about smilie's before, so let's not again. Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic