SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty needs the mailing address to hang over our friend's head.

You have yet to see how manipulative Betty truly can be until the MoU deadline gets closer.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have PM, CSU.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we share or split the piggy?
Bishop Lαvαn Hα’αrαmi is very excited about visiting Africa indeed. I’m packing his bags now.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called him "Obi Wan" again, let's see if he corrects me. I have a feeling Star Wars quotes will be sprinkled throughout our bait going forward.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he asks about Obi Wan, tell him it is an honorific, and denotes great respect. Tell him that we have decided to address him as Obi Wan, like a Mr Wan, or Reverend Wan.

Who wants to introduce the Force into this bait? Needs to be done with tact...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you introduce the Force into this one? I'm just curious about how we go about another bizarre story plot. I did enjoy the attempts to fit as many mod names into an email as possible as part of the church memo. Call me wierd but it was funny.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody needs to inform our lad(s) that Betty has the mailing address. I am not going to volunteer that information myself.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will let him know.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good. I will ask him in a few days if he has the address yet, and to get that package over here ASAP, that its almost too late, but a special (read: expensive) courier package will save the day.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want him to know that I am the only source for the address and then I want to disappear for a few days to tend to my sick mother.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Laughing

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an e-mail stating that it might be best if we put this donation on hold until after the upcoming rainy season.

I hope you will go behind Betty's back to remind our lad(s) that Betty is not to be trusted and that all she is really trying to do is get the money sent to her nephew's church.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty is such a bitch. I hope the church decides to replace her soon. Alas, since she knows too much, we will have to keep her around.

I think I will be calling our lad Obi Wan again, just to piss him off. Perhaps soon he'll just accept it and move on.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a strange feeling that if Betty were to get sacked she would embezzle funds and destroy important paperwork on her way out.

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody told Obi Won that he is supposed to ask me for the mailing address? He asked for it, again, today and I told him I would not release it until a member of the funding board tells me to.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go ahead and give him the address. We may sack Betty at some point, setting up a dolla chop. Betty will be arrested and the money recoveredd, but that will take some time.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What name shall we use as the recipient? Betty?

Also, are we having him send 7 notarized copies of the MoU via the most expensive means possible? Also the hard copies of the IRS paperwork?

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is okay with y'all I am going to steal the following line for my signature:

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life."

For some reason it strikes me as hillarious.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great. Remember, Betty is running the show but Howard and the bishop are ready to kick her to the curb. We just have to find out a way to make sure she doesn't blackmail the bishop with the picture she found of the altarboy in his desk.

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have photographic evidence of the altar boy the Bishop keeps in his desk? :yikes:

ETA: The Bishop just explained why he wants those essays on the Ten Commandments: it’s to help the church members and board feel connected to the churches we’re funding. And Pastor Lando did a much better job on №s 4 & 5 than he’d been doing.

He has a week to give me his thoughts on #6.

(The Sixth in the Protestant or Catholic numbering? you ask. Well, whichever one he chooses will be wrong.)

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States

Last edited by Firbuz on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem that Betty does and she is keeping it as a weapon for blackmail. Perhaps we need to hire a hitman lad to remove Betty.

Meanwhile Howard remains the monetary influence on the church board and would like nothing more than to take Betty's seat.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great if we could slip that info to out lad, and then get him caught up in a power struggle, with the outcome being either the money goes to the lads "church", or to Betty's nephews church.... We would need a video deposition showing how hostile Betty was to the lad, etc. Lot of room there for this guy to punish...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NIce with Betty's reluctance to ship the funds! Hahaha, our lad has to be $hitting himself with unhappiness and frustration.

This in response to our lads pleading email:

Quote:
Dear Obi Wan,

The term "Wan" at the end of a name denotes great respect, so you should accept it as such. It would be nice for the church members if you signed your email "Obi Wan".

Look, didn't I tell you Betty was trying to send the funds to her nephew, Lando? YOU NEED to write to Howard and Bishop Lavan and PLEAD with them, or they will send the money to Lando. The last cycle of donations, he got most of it, and we are having problems finding out exactly what happened with the money. Lando may have gone to Tosche Station to buy parts for his moisture vaporators, or blew it all at the cantina in Mos Eisley, we just don't know.

I can't write loing, and will be away for a few days, but wanted to encourage you to ask the Bishop and Howard if they can't streamline this.

I am in NYC now, and just had coffee in the atrium of the Ford Foundation, and am off for the afternoon. I return to Oregon next week.

I hope you are well, Obi Wan.

Remain Bless,

Raphael

and, yes, I did actually have a cup of coffee in the atrium if the Ford Foundation this morning, but the rest is a lie....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All hell could break loose in your absence. Meanwhile I'm still thinking of a good place to send him.

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Weren't we discussing Congo in another thread SSA?

I vote for missionary work in the Congo.

Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic