SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Having fun with an ATM lad over a 300 dollar payday.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a short and sweet straight bait that turned into four bank accounts from the same lad. All reported to Alan of course.

Cast:
C3ilia Barnes, just your average willing maga from Idaho
Smith M0rgan, International Settlement Department, Oceanic Bank PLC in Nigeria

Dec 16, 2008 (Picked him out from surplus and sent an ASEM with a catchy "ATM card" title)
Hi, i need to get bank account to transfer the fee for the card. I think you said you needed 200 dollars? Please hurry I am leaving on Xmas vacation, and need to wire money now.

Dec 17, 2008 (The lads usual plea for WU)
Mrs. C3ilia Barnes, I recieve your email. Note clearly that you are to send the $200 through western union money transfer immediately with the information' of the delivery office below. There are some ATM card that will be dispatched on Friday, so I will want yours to be among those dispatching by Friday, so go ahead and make the payment and get back to us for the immediate insurement of your ATM card and so it can be delivered to you by Monday.

Dec 18, 2008 (I'm afraid we ain't got WU around here)
I live in small town and we do not have western union. There may be one in Boise, but that is entirely too far to travel. Our town has a bank and they transfer anywhere by wire to an account. So if you provide me with the account number ASAP I can have them wire the fee tomorrow.
Thank you,
C3ilia

Dec 19, 2008 (so sorry, Idaho is closed at the moment...)
Hello Mister Morgan,
I looked, but my closest Western Union is 100 miles away and the passes are closed because of the snows here. My bank said they can send money anywhere in the world that has bank and they can do direct bank account payment by Monegram.
The bank is only open a few hours tomorrow but if you send me the details right away I can go there. Otherwise, first thing monday morning. Kindly send that plus complete amount in dollars so I wont make a mistake.
Thank you, C3ilia

Dec 20, 2008 (Did I say moneygram? He was so excited...)
Mrs. C3ilia, I have received your email, and all content of your email was understood. Meanwhile, since there's a Moneygram close to you, that should be more convience. Well you are advice to make the fee through MoneyGramm with the information's below,
Receivers Name: Mr.
Question: what color
Answer: blue
Address: Lagos, Nigeria
REFERENCE NUMBER NEEDED FROM YOU:
After using the above information's in making the $280 delivery fee of your ATM card, the MoneyGramm will issue you a Reference number which you are to send to us in enabling the delivery officer receive the fee without no problem.

Mrs. C3ilia, I assure you that surelly you will get your ATM card as soon as the delivery fee has been received, so I need you to try as much as possible to make the fee through the Money Gramm. The Money Gramm also works like the western union money transfer, we have both here in our Bank, so since you have a MOney Gramm closer to you, go ahead and send the $280 fee through the Money Gramm and make sure you use the above information's in sending the fee.

In doing that, they will ask for a question and answer, just used the above question and answer in sending the fee and also the address where your sending the fee to, is Lagos, Nigeria. After then you send us the Reference number that would be given to you.

If your delivery fee is received by us today, your ATM card will be among those dispatching on Monday to get to you Wednesday, so make sure you send the fee to enable your ATM card get to you as you know there's no much time for we would be going for the X-Mass break very soon.

Dec 20, 2008 (so I have to let him down easy)
Yes, my bank will do a moneygram transfer but only to an account. An account number is needed. If you send it in the next 2 hours I can go today, otherwise Monday.
Kindly reply right away as I wish to finish before the holidays

Dec 21, 2008 (what he missed his daily email?)
Hello I am still waiting for your response. What is the delay?

Dec 22, 2008 (lad provides account at Oceanic Bank in Lagos)
I received your email, and since you are very sure that the fee will be sent into an account, then here's an account below
Name of Account: MR. xxxxxx OBOH
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name of Bank: Oceanic Bank International Plc.
I hereby wait to here from you in regards to the fee, and kindly write to me as soon as your Bank has made the Transfer.
Note clearly that the fee is going to be $300, as I am very unsure you can make that direct transfer to my account, but me providing you with this account for the transfer of only $280 will cost me more over here because there would be a deduction for using an account to receive fee which is not up to $1500 over here, so it will be advisiable you go to the Western Union Money to make this transfer or have the total of $300 transferred to enable me get the correct delivery fee after deduction has been made.

Dec 22, 2008 (sorry, my bank needs a little more)
Mister Smith,
the bank will need a routing code of your bank. Or at least a physical address. I don't think what you sent is enough. Please send that today, I need to make sure I send this before Christmas and before we get another blizzard. I am sorry there is no western union here in my town or anywhere close.
C3ilia

Dec 22, 2008 (few hours later - bank account in Malaysia and a road trip to Canada ?)
Your email was received. Mrs. C3ilia, I need you to honestly put in mind that our Bank will be going for a short break for the X-mass, so I will be directing you to our offshore office in Malaysia.

Kindly note that, right away, you have to contact our offshore office in Malaysia, and bear in mind that there are terms and policy in the way they work. Kindly note that our offshore office will now be in charge of your ATM card as it has been taken there for the delivery to your home.

Note that there's a method which you will be advice to use in making the delivery payment to Malaysia. Mrs. C3ilia, you are to go to the HSBC Bank in Canada, make sure you find the Bank no matter the circumtancy, you find the HSBC Bank there in Canada, when you get there, buy a BANK DRAFT of $200 with the informations of the person in charge of your ATM card

ASIACRAFT xxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxx
BANK NAME: MAYBANK

You are advice to use the above informations in buying the BANK DRAFT of only $200. When you get to tghe HSBC BANK, you let them know that you need a BANK DRAFT of $200, and you want this information's on it. The HSBC BANK, will print the above information's on the BANK DRAFT and then give it to you.

This way is the best options which will enable your ATM card get to you with no delay ok. Listen, when you must have done this, that is when you must have bought the BANK DRAFT with only $200, and the information's given to you is now printed inside the BANK DRAFT, then I will like you to scan it first, attach it and then send to me and so I have a view of it to see if it's correct.

As soon as I have a view of the BANK DRAFT, then I shall send the correct contact address of our offshore office, where you will be sending the BANK DRAFT too. Note that you will be sending the BANK DRAFT, to the present person in charge of your ATM card in Malaysia, but first, I will need you to get the BANK DRAFT, and then when buying it, you use the above informations then scann it, attach it and then send it to me via my email address. As I receive the scan attached copy, if it's being done properslly I will let you know and then send you the correct mailing address of our offshore office in Malaysia.

Immediately the BANK DRAFT is being received, your ATM card will be sent out to your home immediately. KIndly do note that, the BANK DRAFT, must be bought from HSBC BANK CANADA, and should be a $200 BANK DRAFT ok. I assure you that your ATM card will be dispatched at once to your home. Madam, I also need you to re-send your direct phone number to me, so I can call you to guide you more.

The earlier the better, I need you to go right away, go to the HSBC BANK, buy a BANK DRAFT of $200 with the informations given to you, that informations, is the informations of the person in charge to your ATM card, and thats his account number, name of Bank and Banking name ok, so when you are buying the BANK DRAFT, you have to use his information's including his account number to enable him cash it immediately to his account.
I think this is better so, I will be needing you to get back to me as soon as you have done this.
I wait to hear from you.

Dec 22, 2008 (geography lesson, weather report and hours of operation)
Please I do not mean to be rude, but have you looked at the map lately? Or at the weather reports? How can you suggest that I try to go driving all over Canada at Christmas when I live in the United States, there are blizzards here and the roads are closed. Not to mention that you need a passport to go to Canada, and I don't have one, because if you go north of here, it is just miles of nothing....so why apply for it if it's not necessary? And alll this for a 200 dollar check? That sir, sounds ridiculous.

Sir, I as said time before, I do have perfectly good bank in town that can wire money anywhere, even to Iraq where my brother is serving. I do not understand why is it so impossible for you to accept that wire transfer and you wont provide me with complete details for the loan?

The bank here is open until 5 pm tomorrow and until 12 noon on Christmas day. If you can not make a commitment to service my atm fees without causing undue stress on my person, then you are most welcome to come here, pay for my passport fees and then you can drive me to Canada if you want and you can see I am telling you the truth.

If I don't hear from you then I will just assume you are not interested. Please, just like you I have holiday commitments and I have been going out of my way to finish this up before Christmas.

Dec 23, 2008 (oooo Smithy is stressed out)
Woman, you live in United State, and you can't go and make a western union transfer, or a money gramm payment?? I think you know that my Bank is in Nigeria, and you are tying to stress up this transaction. Ok, since you live in United State, thats fine, I believe there's a HSBC BANK over there in the state, you try as much as possible to g down to the HSBC BANK, buy a BANK DRAFT of $200 with that information's given to you and then scann it and let me see it.

C3ilia, I am trying to help you, so you help yourself because your fund of $2.6 Million Us Dollars which has been loaded inside your ATM card will be delivered as soon as our offshore office in Malaysia receives the BANK DRAFT of $200 with that information's given to you.

Moreso, C3ilia, if you want me to help you, then the only way is to send the fee through western union money transfer or through money gramm. If you really need your ATM card for this X-mass, then try as much as possible to either get the BANK DRAFT which I believe will be more easier in the HSBC BANK in the State, or get the fee through western union money transfer or Money gramm I wait to hear from you soonest.

Dec 23, 2008 (methinks he really needs another reason to stress)
Sir,
you obviously have no concept about distances at all and you have stressed me out to the max already. I suppose you will tell me that this bank is in New York City and I can just go there from Idaho like it was a ride to a picnic! For your information that is well over 2,000 miles (one way) from me.
Well, my own bank is open until noon tomorrow. If you want me to wire the money you will know what to do... and if you don't then just donate the card to charity in my name because you have frustrated me enough already. What is it that this bank of yours can do that mine could not????
C3ilia

Dec 23, 2008 (so he sends me an account in Tennessee, USA. #3 so far)
Here's an account of my colleague in TN, you send the $300 and then inform me when it has been transferred ok.

Name of Receiver :xxxxx
Name of Bank: American Savings Credit Union
Address of Bank: xxxxxx
Account Number: xxxx
Routing Number: xxxxx
Swift Code: Words and Numbers: xxxxxxxxxxx

Immediately you have the $300 transferred, inform me and so I can contact my colleague to enable him send the fee to our Bank, for the delivery of your ATM card.

Dec 23, 2008 (I cheer him up a little)
bank open at 10. i will go. thanks.

Dec 24, 2008 (oooo...music to my ears)
Don't send the fee to that account any more ok. I will forward another account to you ok. Just note that we don't need to rush on this ok C3ilia, I will be getting a better account because my colleague just informed me that his account has been having some problems lately.
So I will send another account to you, so you will send the fee at 28th or 29th when ever the Banks open at this period ok
I wait to hear from you soonest.

Dec 24, 2008 (working away on Christmas eve)
C3ilia, I will be sending another account shortly ok. Dont worry, you can make the fee when next the Bank opens in your place ok. I will be sending you another Bank informations, please dont send the fee to that account any more, I will forward a better account by 8am your time, so dont have any worry ok.
Just make sure you enjoy your X-mass and remember to keep my food and gift for me (hahahah) Just kidding, I will be sending you another account informations where you will be sending the $300 to ok.
I wish you all the best of luck happiness and remain blessed.

Dec 24, 2008 (I was online too)
Hello Mr. Smith,
you are correct, my bank called a few minutes ago and told me the account we tried sending to yesterday rejected. I was about to write you about that, but then I saw your emails and I know why. They bank said they closing at 2 pm today, so if you can't send another before Christmas, that is fine, we can try again on Monday. I will check my email about noon in case you write me again..
Merry Christmas to you and your family. We've had too much snow here, and it is snowing again but I hope it wont accumulate much more.
C3ilia

Dec 24, 2008 (I love to be thanked for what was not given)
C3ilia, I got your massage, hope you are fine??? Well I will be sending an account shortly to you ok. KIndly re-send your telephone number to me so I can call you. I also need you to have a wonderful X-mass and remain blessed.

Dec 29, 2008
Hope you are ok, I haven't heard from you. I will need you to call your Bank to help you call the Western Union Money transfer and then send the $300 to them from your account. Your Bank can help you do it ok. Call your Bank and let them know about this, when they do it, send me all the details ok.
MERRY-X-MASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.
I am waiting urgently to hear from you.
COMPLIMENT OF THE SEANSON!!!COMPLIMENT OF THE SEANSON!!!

Well, the account collection mass bait was over and I thought that Smith just went away....

Jan 11, 2009 (out of the blue)
C3ilia, I hope you enjoyed your X-mass and New Year??? Well be updated that your ATM card still remain with us as unsent percel, so we need you to get back to us as soon as possible in regards to your ATM Card. The delivery fee needs to be sent.
I wish you all the best of luck happiness and remain blessed.

Jan 11, 2009 (unfinished business)
Oh hello, I was away longer than expected, we were snowed in. Mr. Morgan I understand you were going to send me an account to transfer the fees to? C3ilia

Jan 12, 2009 (how quickly they forget...and revert back to the WU mantra)
I received your mail, I hope you are fine? How was your X-mass and New year? Guess you where all up with your families and friends. I enjoyed mine, I was with my kids and we went to see my Mom and Dad at the state where they live, came back yesterday. Mrs. C3ilia, I am now in my office, your parcel still with me, Oh!! yes I was going to send an account information's to you, but It was getting to X-mass and we needed to go for break.

Well, I am back at my office, so I think we should get this done this week. I rather would prefer you try as much as possible Mrs. C3ilia to get to the western union money transfer or the money gramm and get the fees transferred. Using an account will not be appropriate because you are only sending a small amount of fee and here in Nigeria there are Banking rules which must be followed.

My dear Sister try as you can to get the fee transferred through the western union money or money gramm that would be much better and easier to receive down here. I don't want a situation hereby you will send the fee through an account and then something now happens to it ok, I rather advice you to try as you can and go make the fees once and for all through any of the money transfer. Either Western union money transfer o Money gramm.
Use the information's of the delivery officer below,

Text Question: colour
Answer: blue
Address: Lagos,Nigeria
MTCN:

After sending the fees of $300 either by western union money transfer or by money gramm, make sure you send the MTCN number or Reference number to enable the delivery officer receive the fee without no problems.

Mrs. C3ilia, I will want your ATM card to be dispatched this week to you, so you can start up withdrawing your fund at once, so kindly try as much as possible to send the fees through the money transfer.

Another idea, you can instruct your bank to take out $300 from your account and then help you contact the western union money transfer or money gramm to send the fee with the above information's and then after it has been done, they should send you the MTCN number ok. I really need you to understand me here, I would not want any thing to happen to the fee when you send it through an account ok, instead it's better and safer you send it through the western or money gramm ok.

I assure you that as soon as the delivery fee is received by the delivery officer, your ATM card parcel will be sent out immediately and a tracking number will be sent to you to track your parcel as it comes to your home. I hope you get to the western this week to enable your parcel leave on tuesday.

I wish you a wonderful day ahead of you and remain blessed.

Jan 13, 2009 (what an impatient lad!!)
C3ilia, I hope you saw my previous email? I need an urgent reply from you so I can know the next line of action to take on your ATM Card ok. I am waiting to hear from you and the MTCN Nunber.

Jan 14, 2009 (I want to pay you, Smith, really, I do)
Yes, dear Morgan, I did get your email, but as I explained to you before there are no western union to anywhere close that I live. It is winter. Roads are bad, I can not travel hundreds of miles. You sent me three banks befoer, none were good. Do send me a good account number, I want to pay you, but you are making me impossible to do so, Or send me your address and I will send you cash money in a letter.
C3ilia

Jan 14, 2009 (another day, yet another bank account from Smith)
Your email has been received. Kindly send the delivery fee $300 to the account below,
Name of Account: xxxxxxxxx
Account Numer: xxxxxxxxxxx
Bank Name: Chase
Adress: Oklahoma

Mrs. Ceillia, this is to officially notify you that, the transfer of the delivery must be transferred appropriately to the account information's above. We hope you make the transfer properlly has we would not be liable if any thing happens to the fee. Make sure you send the fee in this above information's and then send us the receipt showing that is has been transferred as confirmation.

Jan 15, 2009 (need more info)
Hello, Mister Smith,
I would like to send you the money but the account information my bank said was not complete. They need ABA number of the receiving bank. They said this is not complete and useless for payment.
So kindly re-check the account, or better yet have your company make transfer into that account to ensure it works and then send me all the necessary codes so then my bank can send payment without a delay. I do not want to go back to the bank only to be told that is not enough to go on. It is cold and gas is expensive.
C3ilia

Jan 16, 2009 (lads pay more attention when money is on the way...)
Bankin g Name: xxxxxxxxx
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxx
ABA, Routing Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Address of the Bank:xxxxxx oklahoma city,ok xxxxxx
When you get this information's, just go ahead and send the fee inmediately into the account information's given. After the fee has been transferred, kindly keep me posted so I can be aware that you sent your delivery fee.
Waiting to hear from you soon.

January 19, 2009 (lad is getting worried by now)
C3ilia, we haven't heard from you, hope all is well with you. Well I am contacting you about your ATM card, you need to send the delivery fee to the banking informations which has been sent to you again. Whats the delay? Kindly get back to us with the fee.

Since I was getting bored with him by now, I decided to "dolla chop" as Mr. G0mer on the 21st. He is everywhere, or so I read Wink
Maybe I hurt Smith's feelings? Cos he didn't write back yet. Well, it's not my fault that he can't close the deal with even the most willing of all magas...and she tried so hard to pay up Rolling Eyes

I think he'd make an excellent pet for someone (or multiple someones) on eater. So I've posted his email and phone numbers on top of the bait if anyone would like to adopt a new lad and have some fun with him.

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done and quite successful... I love stories like that!

Easter Egg 2013
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! clapping

I would love to know how he reacted to the chop.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@LG: Well, he never wrote back after the chop email went out. No reaction whatsover. I never thought he was such a quitter Sad

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic