SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@pablo,
Having trouble contacting micheal??
Quote:
Email.:[email protected]
Did the lad forget to put in the "e" in his name? Confused Should be [email protected]

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Slappy - I like your modality. Especially the fees Laughing Curious to see if he realizes this is his own modus operandi turned around on him.

Bait no. 3: I re-forwarded him the email saying 3 paymenst were made c/o another addy I created... he was playing dumb & ignoring my script, so I have been slooooow-baiting him and will continue to do so until he comes around to my script (must be annoying Laughing ).

Alf has had no more emails from him.

Pablo, Your baiting is over my head, but seems to be working great! So you set up an addy to mimick his name? Where are you going with that? Sure it will be interesting.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm chuckling this morning. Micheal fell for it! What a pet! Laughing
edit: bank account forwarded to Alan. Smile
Quote:
from MICH3AL WILLI@MS
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:52 AM

subject Bank to bank transfer

Thanks for your email,Iwant to state clear thati want this fund transfer into my account and i want it to be transferred into this Accountin Africa,
Its a friends account and i will be going to African by next week.I do believe that there willbe no story thati gavea seperate account as i have said the account information is below.

Account Name : Mike Itsede
Account Number :032200000185
Bank Name : platinum Habib Bank (Bank pHB)
Bank Location African,Nigeria

The bank does not use a swife code as it location is in Nigeria andd i will be going to Nigeria by the week end for a holiday with my friend there.And the account holder will bein united Kingdom In one week time.
I want youto understand that no matter amount of fund you transfer Mr Alfred still have a enough money to pay,so let it be.
I want you to understand that as soon the fundis transferred ,you are to send to me the transferred slip for verification and send it to the accounthold.When the fund is transferred it only takes 48 hours ok not one week or two weeks ,,as i have been doing it before .
I look forward to reciver your email regarding the transfer.
So i prefer the fund transferred into that acount

Mich3al willi@ms
Very Happy Has this lad ever been sent anti-terrorist forms to fill out? I think the US intermediary bank will require them, with his signature, of course...now where the heck did I put those forms?? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju I have no idea what's on, the lad loves chaos. No plan on this. I am a straight man asking honest questions in a confusing cash transfer. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Quote:
So you set up an addy to mimick his name? Where are you going with that?
The lad g0mered G0mer many months ago. The addy was available, for now Bu1ch is going to CC lad messages some of the time. It may be useful in the future for some other purpose. He likes confusion this may at some point yield sig lines sent to the new address. I doubt the lad even noticed on the weekend, too busy getting slapped. Another angle is to involve another FB1 team (there are lots out there to choose from) but this is getting far too far ahead of ourself.

juju feel free to set up drafts like before.

slaphappy's bank stuff will keep him busy, it is a baiter tag team.

@slaphappy He mispelled his own email when it bounced, I slapped. This moring M Wi11iams addy responded looking for money, signed M1ke It5e.. I will post a message later (to Wi11iams) recycle juju's request for trophy. The FB1 will get a message that there are games going on and Bu1ch is suspicious that this M1ke Its... guy is trying to get me to abandon the claim so he can chop my dollar. K0fi will get a whats going on with the addy to one person signed by another.

@slaphappy your bank kill is in many ways like 5afaris, it requires effort and time with no results and good possibility of being slapped locally. Nice work

Who's on first SmileSmile

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo said:
Quote:
Who's on first
Laughing Ima Confoosed is in Left Field. Smile Heck, I might be more confused now. But that doesn't matter, because if I don't know what's going on, Micheal probably doesn't either. Laughing
I just wasn't sure if you noticed that email addy mistake of his.
As long as the pet continues to be harassed, as as happy as a bug in a rug. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@^^^ Thanks for the correction. K0fi gave it to Bu1ch it was broken. Bu1ch senses scam the bait goes on. Bu1ch interested in full disclose uses CC a lot. Lad with multiple alais will get the message. Why should I interfere if the lad is getting himself into trouble.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing the right thing, Pablo. No interference in the lad's business. He does whatever he wants to. It's his life, afterall. Who are we to become involved in it? Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Push me pull me.

FB1
Quote:
We have spoken to him and he said he sent you an email,and he said he also gave yuou a paymnt information ,so try and make the payment let see,I want you to understand that we are watch and tthere will be no problem ok.
Fb1,are watch and seeing to any deflict on our American Citizen .
I look forward to here that you have made the transfer ok.
FB1

Sounds like the FB1 to me. Razz Read carefully and see if it makes sense. Laughing

Bu1ch had a debate with himself and finally answered the FB1 message. Must answer this burning question before proceeding with anything else.

Quote:
Who is him?

Bu1ch to M1ke
Quote:
Sorry I need to be careful with all the fraud these days. Are you
Michael Wi11iams or Mike It5ede? What happens after the fees are paid?

Gotta be legitiment two questions Laughing Wink
p.

edit: add message to M1ke

Last edited by pablo on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to Alf
Quote:
You are speaking with the wrong Mr Gomer,myboss said he never has anycontact with you ,.
You are a bloode lier,foolish bitch
Micheal
Never you mail me again

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOO! Looks like the love is gone out of Alf's relationship. Every good thing must come to and end sometime, I guess. (But not yet. You haven't even apologised yet. I think he really doesn't mean what he says.) The banker ignored him today, but will contact him tomorrow. I sure hope the FIB doesn't give us trouble again, as they stick to you like glue. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@juju4u The lad has a new love Embarassed Embarassed
Quote:
Thanks for your email,I am M1ke It5ede ok,I love you what you just did ok.

The wi11iams addy was just re-labled It5ede now we have two of them.

Quote:
Yes we all need to be careful of fraud ok,Well i want to inform you that as soon the fees are paid ,It will take 48 hours for the delivery to get to you.

As soon we get the payment information which is to be paid through Western Union Or Money Gram transfer services ,We immediately do verification of your fees,when verificationis completed ,Immediately we notifiy you on delivery date and time ,so that is its all.The verification will find all unpaid essential fees one at a time

As soon verification is complet ,we send you a form ,which you will fill ,incase of change of address,so our delivery agent we not have problem during delivery ,a bank satify cheque ,with relievence document supporting your wining ATM card fund with be attach during delivery .Missed the bank fees and delivery charges

So i advices you to list and make the transfer with the name below ,so we can immediately place you on delivery by tomorrow Morning .Lets get started the $400 is just a down payment
Followed by the usual money transfer information, question and answer.
Just how many open questions can be in one lad email? Let me count the ways. Twisted Evil

FB1 as vigilent as ever is offering advice
Quote:
I spoke to Professor K0fi &nna Yesterday ,He said he gave you an email address of Mr. M1ke It5ede to contact ok.

Hello son ,I want you to immediately Contact Mr.M1ke It5ede and make sure you make the payment to him,I will be waiting for your positive mail,

As soon the payment is made immediately alert our office by email so we can follow up all your delivery .
Signed by agert M@rk Sm1th
The FB1 announced the good professors name change.
However, such unprofessional conduct cannot be let go un-noticed, need badge number superior officer involment, formal reports and applogies.

RL sure gets in the way when a lad goes exponental.

edit:

To FB1
Quote:
I need the file number and your badge id for my records.
Its going to take a while to get this resolved Smile

To the lad. Butch sends nothing, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf has gone hostile:
Quote:
Micheal you rodent how dare you talk to me like that! After all i did for you. Well guess what you maggot I will not let you get the money from Agadaz. Who is the stupid bitch now?

Mr muffin, I hereby enact the "Recalcitrant Beneficiary" clause in paragraph 8, sub-section 3A of our custody agreement. Acordingly I am instructing you to forgoe the designated beneficiary and default the money back to me, the donor. I fully realize that this involves my traveling to your bank in person and am notifying you that I will be coming within 30 days, as per the agrrement. Will you be able to send someone to pick me up in Nigeria where I amticipate landing for overground travel to your beautifull country? I wish to hae the money prepared in US curency, 100 dolar bils.

Regards, Alf

Of course Muffin can do anything he wishes. Since Alf is now the enemy, he may as well beat the bush and (at least attempt to) drive Micheal to Niger.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Micheal sent this this morning. Maybe Muffin can eventually make an issue out of that name change. Who is this Its3d3? And what to do about the return of the funds to Alf, now? Will Muffin try to make another deal with Micheal? Will he tell Alf that Micheal now has the funds? So many possibilities. Very Happy edit: forgot the damn email..hehe Here it is!
Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:44 AM
subject Bank to bank transfer,Its Miche@l Willi@ms ,

Thanks i want you to understand that you have my phone number ,so before you make the payment i advices you to call me ,so you will not give me stories that i send another account information ,I have not sent another,so i only send one and i will not change it ok.
So the bank remains Bank PHB in Nigeria ,Mike Itsed3 (A/c :032200000185)k.
I look forward to hear from you with the orignal transfer slip so i canverify the transfer ok.
Thanks transfer into any account in the World from United Kingdom or Europe take aleast 3days.
So i am waiting for your mail.

Miche@l willi@ms

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Indeed, many possibilities... Wonderfull chaotic mess of possibilities.

Well, I'll tell you what works best for me (of course Muffin can do any darn thing he feels like doing, including double-cross everybody):

"blablabla... The transfer failed due to fraudulent account... blabla... I want to give you the money... blabla... terms of the agreement with alf... blabla... fiduciary duties... blabla... terms unclear in this situation... blabla... if you get here before him I am obliged to give you the funds as beneficiary... blabla... If he gets here first he gets it... blabla... WU out of the question & cannot afford to make attempttransfer to a fraudulent account so as not to get noticed..." ...Of course that would have to be after his account is closed down.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we were thinking the same thing...a race to the finish line, after the bank failure. Little known fact about this thread: This bait has been going on over seven months now. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer has sent this to alf and mr M

Quote:
Hello Mr Alf
I am sorry for all that has happened here. We have never had this trouble before when paying out other winners.
I am on official business now in Africa. If you come to nigeria I would like you to come and visit me so we can work this out.
I must also let you know that Mr Michael is having hard time and so he has been put on stress leave from work for a holiday. Between me and you i do not think he has a very good work ethic and we have had many complaints about him. I will have to fire him if he does not improve.

Mr Gomer

and this to mr M directly
Quote:
HELLO BRODA

I AM SORRY FOR INTERFERE IN YOU BUSINESS AGAIN BUT U NO JOIN GOMERBOYZ SO IT IS MY DUTY TO CHOP YOU DOLLA OK

U B NA FOOL BRODA. I WARN U BUT U NO LISTEN BUT NOW I MAKE MORE MONEY FROM U SO IT OK

TELL ME WHEN U READY OK

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Master. Very Happy Something tells me Micheal is going to get a bit touchy. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff guys. The lad now is using the Michae1 Wi11iams addy for Its3d3 as well and forgetting to change the name.

No reply to Fb1 message.

juju's draft was sent about 4 hours ago
Quote:
I did not understand the payment information. What is the bank account number and bank delivery information to make the payment to?

Bu1ch just now sent CC'd to both It5ede's FB1 and K0fi
Quote:
After fees are sent who is responsible to tell Prof Kofi? He needs to know to release my funds doesn't he? Sorry for all the questions I want to make sure that nothing gets missed

Will the real Bu1ch please stand up

p.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M@x's account just received a dollar chop email from N1agian Pres (may have come from lad) or coincidence in timing. Being a good citizen Bu1ch forwarded it to the FB1. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Phone number is lad land ...5410 gets lots of g00gle hits.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Mr. G has come back into this, I have decided to just go ahead, and not drag out the bank acct detail thing. This will give Mr. G and Muffin lots of time to play other games. Very Happy Just sent this. I hope he can take a bit of ribbing. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mr. M1cheal Willi@ms,

I can tell you now in all honesty that this transaction of ours will take much longer than three days. You really need to be more patient and less demanding about all this. We have done everything according to our procedures and agreements, and you have failed to complete the transaction. We have gone out of our way to complete it for you, but you have delayed the matter at every turn. Please listen to us, and try harder to comply with our requirements, so we can finally put this matter to rest. You are by far the hardest client I have had to deal with in 27 years with my bank. You have taken me for a ride, lead me down the garden path on the low road, befuddled my brain, left me wondering, and changed your spots more than I change my underwear. You are a frustratingly confounding man, and I have no idea what to make of you. I have tried to do my very best for you, and I hope you appreciate my efforts on your behalf.

First of all, you neglected to send me all the required information I need to effect the transfer. I need the BIC code, Routing number, IBAN code, bank full address and telephone number, and Swift Code. This information must be tranmitted to the intermediary bank and approvals must be made, then then additional information transmitted back to our bank for approvals and the final transfer order. Because of the secret nature of this transaction, the normal procedures that you may be used to are not followed in this case. I really am surprised that you would go through all these costly methods to effect this transaction, when following the original agreement with the client and coming to Agadez in person for pickup would have been much easier, safer, and less expensive a proposition. If you had just traveled here, you could have had 3 times the money, and saved us all from a great deal of strife. Well, no use crying over spilled milk, as they say. I will await your information, and I would also like to reiterate if I had not informed you before, that you still possess the option to arrive here in person in Agadez and collect the entire $48,000 before the final orders are sent from this bank. This option will remain open, if you choose to change your mind. Please get back to me with your decision to go ahead and the information I require if you want me to now begin the transfer process. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bu1ch forwarded this chop message to FB1 for validation.
Quote:
PRESIDENTIAL VILLA ASO ROCK
ABUJA NIGERIA
DIRECT TELEPHONE: lad land ...5410

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

ATTN:BENEFICIARY.

IT HAVE COME TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT SOME OF GOVERNMENT PARALSTATAL HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR PAYMENT $10.5 MILLION AND UP TILL THIS MOMENT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR MONEY WHICH YOU ARE SURPOSE TO RECEIVE THROUGH ATM SWIFT CREDIT CARD.

BY THE POWER VESTED UPON ME AS THE NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE MANDATED TO STOP EVERY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY PERSON IN RESPECT OF THIS PAYMENT SO THAT I WILL GIVE APPROVAL FROM MY OFFICE SO THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY WITHIN THE NEXT FOUR DAYS.
FOR ONWARD TRANSMITION THROUGH ATM YOU ARE MANDATED TO SEND TO ME YOUR BANKING DETAILS, WHICH WE WILL USE TO CODE THE FUND TO AVOID ANY GOVERNMENT INTEFERENCE FROM UNITED STAE OF AMERICA. IF YOU HAVE ANY CHANGE OF ADDRESS YOU SHOULD INFORM ME URGENTLY. THE LIST BELOW IS THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN CONTACTING YOU.

AND MANY MORE. YOU ARE ADVICED TO REPLY TO THIS MAIL URGENTLT BECAUSE I AM A BUSY MAN AND WILL NOT ENTATAIN ANY DELAY, UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY.

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND QUICKLY?
YOURS FAITHFULLY
HIS EXCELLENCE

UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (GCFR)

Anyone have any suspicion that this was from our lad? PM me for full phone number. If not makes the G0MER boyz a little more credible
FB1 is a little concerned.
Quote:
This email is not real we have investigated it,Have you made the payment to them send me your phone number and i will call you ok.

Time to push FB1 to give me a phone number. Its3d3 could use an extra phone Smile

Lad asked for WU or $gram. Bu1ch thinks he has more questions to answer. Laughing

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:

Anyone have any suspicion that this was from our lad?

Pablo, that sure looks like our boy, Micheal, to me by the language.

You could give me the number, and I could make a couple quick wrong number calls to that one, and the other one I used, using voice morphing so he won't catch on and see if it's the same guy, our boi.. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ pm'd number. If it is the lad we will have a few more ways we can bait him. I am not sure either way.
p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the first call, to Miche@l Willi@ms, using the same phone number I had during the attempted webcam safari in London. In a few minutes I will call the number Pablo was just given. I think I have a cold or something...
http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/soundfiles/SlapHappyAsMuffinCallsMicheal01.mp3

No surprise, here! Laughing
edit: I'll post the email he sent, just before my call.
Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thm@s Muff1n
date Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:16 AM
subject IMMEDIately let me know which is better,but i prefer western union or money gram stress free?

Thanks for your email,I want to advices you that the bank in Niger do not have all this facility you required for all they need for the transfer i have already send to you.
If you are having difficult ,then i will advices you to send the fund through Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram.Which i know you can do that .
If you are having problem sending the fund with the following information below
Account Name: Mike Its3d3
Account Number:032200000185
Bank Name: patiunme Habib Bank(Bank PHB)

Then if you are having problem sending it through that means ,You will have to send the fund through Western union Money transfer Or MOney Gram Order with the same Payment information below .
Reciever Name: Mike Its3d3
Address: 12 Lagos Road ,Uselu Benin City

And if send through Western Union or MoneyGram,means you have to send the fund in $6000 USd each,to make complet the fund means in about 5places or so .

Inform me which will be better and let me know immediately
Thanks
M1cheal Willi@ms
He doesn't want any more stress. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad was hedging his bets so I googled his bank and got exactly two close hits.

patiunme Habib Bank(Bank PHB) close match to Platinum Habib Bank (PHB)

In the process found a reference that might be useful especially in local information for 5afari's

http://nigerianobservernews.com/

It had a bank story. Reading the article it looks like a local micro bank probably chosen so it would have no possiblity of currency transfers

http://nigerianobservernews.com/04022009/businessservices/indexnews3.html

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic