SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M0De of trust

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started to use swear words freely in my letters to lads, who pretend to be in Europe. When they feel offended, I claim I'm very surprised, that a serious person in Europe is not aware of the "m0de of trust" or doesn't accept the concept. How don't they know about this few-years-old fashion to use free language with people whom you trust? In the open society it is supposed to signify true and open business relationship, almost a friendship. Are they in Europe at all if they know nothing about it? etc.
I'd like them to start cursing all around, so the real victims would run away, but I hardly believe it's possible. Somebody tried this before? Or somebody is interested in founding "The society for the language freedom"?
Anyway, it's fun to feel free to call the bank secretary, who works for the whole month trying to fill a simple form "bloody bitch". And then to slap him for being offended. So all of you are welcome to adopt the mode and show your lads they can trust you.

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Interesting approach, paraguay. I think I will give that a try. Twisted Evil

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I b@st@rdly love the idea, paraguay! Roll with the bitchin' modality, and slap the shite-eating mofos into your society for language freedom. Smile

Embarassed Did I just swear? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You put that so much better than I, SH. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love de-education modalities. Thumbs up This is clever. Please do continue with it. You can always start another separate bait on the lad and see if he's accepting his new information properly. If you play it well enough, your second character might be able to support the de-education efforts of the first without him tying the two together. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about an email in ebonics yo? Bruthas gotta be down with skimmin up some dead presidents from the man. NowhatImean? dayum!

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Torpedo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to start substituting A$AP (used constantly) with AS$HAT. (As S.eriously S.oon H.owever A.ction it T.akes) in my airhead college girl's discourse with these Craigslist scammers, because that's what "people say nowdays."

I just want to see it in one script.

"Please send me your paypal information AS$HAT"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic