SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Odd Request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: tell me my Peasant urgent okay

Dear jak3

My friend Jak3. I want you to bear with me I am under this office. This is my opportunity; I am here for business not for play ok. I promise you to beer with me ok, I will make sure that this your inheritance come to your immediately they program your visa card on your name and your information. As I send to you, I will make sure you receive visa card immediately okay, and after that you send me my % to my account immediately is not for play I am big for that be serious okay. thanks. And they will transfer this to your address through ups express immediately send your information urgent

Mr. 3mmanu3l

"Tell me my Peasant urgent ok"?????????????????????????
I am at a loss as to know what to tell him on this one. Still it does look like he wants to go for a beer with me so that's good.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Urgent not for play ok. immediately immediately immediately not for play serious okay. immediately urgent.

Seems very vague to me, perhaps you should reply before the end of the week though, I find saturday afternoon pretty serious.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very interesting little paragraph full of good stuff, ok. I noticed his line "I am big for that be serious okay". In my sig I have a variant of that "I am big" line used by one of my lads. A phrase I haven't seen often.

Oh, before you go along with this deal, make sure he's making it a good beer, not any cheap rotgut stuff.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic