SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shiver Metimbers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying as best as I can not to sound like an ungrateful douchebag, but...

Did Shiver retire from baiting, or from publishing his baits? I haven't seen any from him in a while.

This has surely been posted before, but I couldn't find anything when I searched.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have not seen much of him since his gender reassignment.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The offical police report was that he choked to death on his own vomit, but then again it could have been anyone's vomit. You can't really dust for vomit.

Too bad to, as he had just gotten a sweet gig as a drummer for a well-known rock band.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver did retire - but mostly just from the day-to-day work. He still believes in baiting and the work that's done here, and you'll see him pop his head in occasionally!

...having successfully transformed himself into pure Energy after his last published bait.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard he gave up baiting, became a single mother and gave birth to octuplets.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last I heard, he was dragging a trunk box through the sand in Iraq towards the Saudi border....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is currently serving as an advisor in Somalia.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some say he was kidnapped by the Gomer Bois, and forced to divulge the whereabouts of all the trunkboxes,

Others say he ran off with a Somali Princess and her fathers secret 15million US fund.

All we know is, Jeremy Clarkson calls him The Stig

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can already tell that this thread is about to get really, really silly.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is Shiver Metimbers? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Lotta tell it, anybody could have worked for Shiver. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been wiring him money for some time now. We're working on a hush-hush currency repatriation program for the Chief Banking Minister in Benin. I'd say more but I don't want to risk the operation.

Shiver tells everyone to "remain bless". So, don't worry about him.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
I can already tell that this thread is about to get really, really silly.

Please, this is a serious conjecture about the man (or woman). As I understand it he, or she, changed his, or her, name to Loretta and sells wolf nipple chips at the local stadium.

Edit: That may be a tad too obscure for our younger members. Here is a helpful link. Click

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver is like the Sand<strike>man</strike>person, You never see him/her, but you KNOW s/he has been there...

edited to add link and further obscure the gender of Shiv

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard a rumor that Shiver became a Sherpa and starved to death when he got lost in the Himalayas. I said he was a Sherpa. I didn't say he was a very good Sherpa.

wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Who is Shiver Metimbers? He is supposed to be Turkish. (..)

No,no,no, that's not Shiver Metimbers, that's Sinterklaas.

Then again, it may be the same person after all..

Fight My Brute
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't this Shiver?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Legend has it that the Shiver appears every 19th lunar month around the time of the first quarter, dangling from the buckle of Orions belt and giving the finger to NASA.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver is an enigma wrapped in a mystery enveloped in a puzzle.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard he changed his name to Waldo. No one's been able to find him since.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some say he died and was reincarnated into a higher form of life, a great white whale. There are reports of sinkings of pirate ships by this white whale, who is of course, immune to the political aspects of his actions.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ True. Shiver the Whale sank so many P4arcel Dir3ct shipments that the company had to go out of business. For some reason Shiver the Whale hates P4rcel Dir3ct.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear Shivers is being hired by Nato to help patrol the Somali coast and sink pirates.....

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard that Shiver made so much money in the wash-wash circuit that he has retired. He now spends his day as a consultant for the airline industry.

Current topic of study, is the relative speed of both the African Swallow, and the European Swallow.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got Shiver chained in my basement.

When he's good I let him watch pirate movies. When he's bad I make him watch the Shopping Channel during craft hour. He's developed quite a serious adverse reaction to the word "decoupage".

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't wake him up. He's like the sleeping dragon guarding his golden horde.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic