SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Over baited?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

#include I_am_still_new_here.h;
const pi = pizza (with_double_pepperoni);

I have been having a good time with my first bait, and all of a sudden he stops replying. This was a few days ago. My replies to him were nothing special (no asking for anything odd, and I do mean nothing odd). Note: the lad came from the surplus and I am wondering if he got over baited... I'm sure such a thing exists (good for potential victims, but bad for me!). Could this be something that happened? Or is my lad being late on his return emails? (Worst thought, I may have been baiting a baiter who thinks it is funny to pretend to be a 419er...)

Thoughts?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Proto419 wrote:

Thoughts?

PM me his addy, and I will see if he is still alive. If you have his phone number, all the better, I will give a call and wake his ass up. Wink

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you didn't do anything strange, and were just baiting him as if you were a real victim, chances are he's disappeared due to some reason unrelated to your bait and may return to you eventually. Could be that he has a family emergency, or perhaps he is putting all of his efforts into a more promising victim? (a baiter, I would hope).

In such cases it's never inappropriate to send him an URGENT!!! and PANICKING!!! email message - is the deal off?! what about the big money?! what's going on?! etc. (of course, actual implementation depends on your character's personality).

But then all you can do is wait, maybe focus on other lads in the meantime. If he does show back up, you can use his absent period against him whenever he tries to put time pressure on you.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic