SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Snow

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the heaviest snowfall in London for 18 years and we are not good at keeping transport going. No buses anywhere in London most of the day and very restricted underground service - if your station was open!

I have spent the day watching one idiot after another slide across the road getting stuck on a slope and having to push the car out. No I most certainly didnt help but it was funny to watch Smile

Seems 6 million people didnt go to work and forecasts are that it will be just as bad travelwise tomorrow

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My step bro in Canada is laughing himself silly at us.

I was driving to meet up with another relative this afternoon.
Was treated to the sight of a snow plough trying travel along one of our "traffic calmed " roads. Lets say it wasn't dealing too well with the speedbumps Rolling Eyes

edit to add its still not lying near me but my pal indeepest darkest Clackmannanshire has lots of snow, her kids are making snowmen in the garden
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Took me 2 1/2 hours to get home! To add insult to injury I had to abandon the car part way up the hill. There's very light powdery stuff over ice & all I could do was go sideways Sad Sad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

snow just isn't fun when i need to get to work :/

Closed lad accounts x 2
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2 - sweetie - I wasn't taking it bad. I was stating the fact (with alot of tongue in cheek!). We are pretty pathetic. Like I said, if it's not temperate this country just shuts down! Smile

It started to melt a bit this evening but now the melted bits are re-freezing as ice. So snow with added ice. Tomorrow could be well interesting!! Shocked

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like you said, it's just what you are used to. My first winter in Canada, the minus 40 didn't feel that bad (very dry air) and my horses still wanted to eat so I took the time, cleaned the stables, gave them extra straw and fed them well. But when I got in and my face started thawing out I knew what I did wrong Very Happy Typical rookie mistake around here Confused
Which they always tell you after it has happened of course Laughing It healed, we have new people from Holland in the neighborhood, I'm waiting Twisted Evil I'm a Canadian now Wink Image

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DonVito wrote:
snow just isn't fun when i need to get to work :/

I'd prefer it when there is no more snow when i go home from work Wink

It's been raining during daytime here in the Netherlands, i'll find out in a minute if it has all frozen solid because it's the end of my shift. Sure hope it's not too slippery.

So what temperatures are you having in the UK right now?
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi wrote:
We have snow... lots of it...

Trix - have you tried to write your name in the snow? It's an old Canadian tradition when you get that much snow.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went riding the bike today and actually saw some snow on the mountains. It was 86 degrees on the way home. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Hat wrote:

Trix - have you tried to write your name in the snow? It's an old Canadian tradition when you get that much snow.

Honestly? No.

I have thought about it though. It might stop the annoying kids in the street from lobbing snow balls at the snow drift that is my car.

Also, unlike some of the pretenders on this forum (and you know who you are) I actually AM female. So I'm not really equipped for the anti-social method of doing it and I can't be arsed to figure out a non-anti-social method.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Warmed coloured water? Or you can wait till it's dark and no one is looking...and...just squat? Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 hours of rolling snow and dogshit together and I came up with this work of art.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hmmmm slightly.... what did you use for eyes? Looks like Satan's snowman! Oh and erm... I'm a totally hot female. But like I said in another thread, there is already a queue - get to the back if you like, or super-impress me for a VIP pass (but Reaper has it at the moment and I'd hope that he wont give it up that easily)

And Reaper - Nutter! I meant that girls lack the directional control required for writing. I don't think squatting is gonna help! Rolling Eyes Smile

pony
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi wrote:
there is already a queue - get to the back if you like, or super-impress me for a VIP pass

So my dogshit snowman building skills don't impress you?

Red chalk for the eyes. He looks worse now as he's thawing and the chalk is running down his face - kinda like the "someone's thrown acid in my face and my eyes are melting" look.
At the moment I'm debating wether or not to sellotape a 12" carving knife to one of his bamboo hands.

I'm then planning on using him to threaten my kids at bedtime tonight:
"Go to sleep or psycho dog-shit snowman will cut your hearts out".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi wrote:
I meant that girls lack the directional control required for writing. I don't think squatting is gonna help! Rolling Eyes Smile

Here you go:

linky Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\
Quote:
Travel the world with the comfort of home in your pocket.

And the smell of wee.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in Florida

Snow sucks.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi wrote:
I meant that girls lack the directional control required for writing.

Walk really really fast... Razz

@Slightly, your snow person looks GREAT. Well that's what I told my 9 year old when he did one similar. If you put a down jacket on it, the melt will slow down (but the jacket might be stolen, same with the knife... use cardboard Shocked ). I love the threat, your house must be fun... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i`m kinda bummed out by the phrase,
`dont travel if its un-nessasary` i`ve got a job and need it. i dont really want to be docked a days pay.

i didnt go to work on monday. i couldnt get my car out.
i got here at work today.. work is dead and empty. people rang in unable to attend, they live 1 mile away.

rant over...

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's life unfortunately and they will forget this fast
Quote:
people rang in unable to attend, they live 1 mile away

That's flexible work ethics for you, but remember it when they talk about your raise/promotion. Thumbs up

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have NO snow
Not a flake
NONE

meanwhile my relative in Bristol is snowed in Shocked
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup Bristol is less than fun if you dislike snow. I love snow, so all is good. The chickens are a bit befuddled. I'll try to get a pic of a befuddled chickidee, but I promise nothing.

EDIT: also, something about pansy northerners with they mild weather. They don't know the meaning of snow....
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm snowed in too.
I was going to visit my folks 13 miles down the road but even with a 4x4 there's no chance of getting there.
Come to think of it, I can't even get out of my drive.

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got clear skies and sun shining!
Boat sailing by on quiet calm water
Sis has sent me some pix of her road and garden.
All white and fluffy. Cats very confused
Ach she was raised in Scotland, stocked up at Tesco the other day, has gas central heating AND coal fires. I think she will survive the West country blizzard.
She may not make it up here at the weekend as planned though.
She struggled into work yesterday but got a text from her boss to say log on at home Rolling Eyes . She waited today for the text before trying to travel.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic