SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Want to see a lad's desktop? Is your bait featured on it?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not content with making a complete twat of himself in modalities like the Rich4rd Head Ladshare, Ham4s Hooter, Is1e of Wight Safari, the Cropped Files Transfer Timewaster and many more - our lad has now kindly provided us with a screenshot of his desktop:

It's quite an interesting insight into how a lad operates, but it's frustrating that we can't find out anything about the other modalities he has got going. I have tried Googling them and searching some of them on this site, but no luck so far. To save time - do any of you recognise the following modalities?

A photo of Jennifer
Lasit0
B0y Dubby
Chalyb0y
Ch4ly's UK p0stals
0fulume
Capt4in Charles
Jeff3ry Luck (note unusual spelling - may be a typo)
Uncle P4tty
Oshiiiiiiii master
Dr S4ntos Agu0lu
Dr Ch4rles Dub3x
My ch4t with Ms Johns0n
Alh4ji Nuhu
P4stor Ronnie
P4tty-Appo...
Or4kwue C
W4lter investment
C4ptain Edward Str...
Sc0tt
J4y J4y

Some of these are quite common scammer characters, so please check that your lad is Nigerian, writes good (but rather flowery) English, thinks he is clever, and uses phrases like "you MUST kn0w" and "Have a great day!" before alerting us.

It would be great if you could post a short reply so we can get a discussion going if needed, and also PM full details to me and/or Slaphappy.

Thanks!

N[/b]

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have already reported two bank accounts of his contacts in the last couple of weeks, and it's possible that these names could be more. Or, they may be real victim names, we are not sure. They could also be names he uses to scam people. So, if you recognize them please let one of us know. Thanks. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing some great work, Nin! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently baiting a lad that claims to be J3nnifer D0e, in a refugee camp [email protected]. I received 2 pictures of a fat moose that is supposed to be J3nn!fer, I asked her to loose some weight then, send a pic of her thinner self, then we could send her some money, but she has not send the pic yet, still baiting...

Quote:

from J3nnifer D0e <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to m4jor w00dy <[email protected]>
date Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:12 AM
subject Hi
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com
hide details Jan 23 (6 days ago)

Thanks for your mail.I was happy to know that you tried to call me but did not respond.I think it might be network.But i think that you can put +221 instead of the oo221. Yes i will appreciate that you contact the bank through their email so that we will know how soon the transfer will be done to your account so that i will come over to your country to start my new life.I have already sent a nomination letter to the bank introducing you to them as my partner whom i have chosen.Hope to hearing from you soonest on the response from the bank.

Yours
J3nnif3r.

How did you get him to send the screenshot?

Fixed quote tags. -luckey

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's amazing how you got the screenshot, I'm very impressed Smile

Obviously got a bit of cash flow, with Vista installed (which I loathe) and the Nokia PC Suite going as well. Been told newer Nokias can also double as a modem, so they can take the laptop anywhere, B*stards

sorry, but I don't recognise any of the names in the list though Confused

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mjwoody

Thanks for posting. It doesn't look like one of our lad's modalities but thanks anyway. I hope you find true love and lasting happiness with your Jennif3r. Very Happy

@Inter

Thanks for the insight - especially the tip about the Nokia. How did we get the screenshot? Well, I am playing the role of the lad's cruel, demanding, but fabulously wealthy and successful oga - a posh British thug by the name of Sir Ch4rles F3lch. One of our ladshare baiters sent some documents to the lad (renamed .dll files) which of course he couldn't open. So his oga got really angry, claiming that the lad's dodgy Nigerian pirate software was probably to blame, and demanding a screenshot of his "My Computer" details. The lad not only sent this, but also he sent a screenshot of his desktop, which I would never have thought of asking for. Very Happy Oh - and he did this for THREE computers!!! Rolling Eyes

I was interested to see your observation about Windows Vista, because after receiving the screen shots, Sir Ch4rles wrote back to the lad with the following instruction:

Quote:
My IT people tell me that the reason you are having problems communicating with our clients is that your computers have the wrong Operating System. They should be using Windows NT. This is the standard operating platform for my people and ALL STAFF MUST COMPLY. So get hold of a licensed copy of the Windows NT Operating System (any version will be OK, apparently) and install it on each of your machines. Then you will need to send us the same screen prints as before, to prove that you have installed it.

Should be fun! Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know much about anything about computers but from what i have heard he may appreciate the oga's demand of going from Vista to NT

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I am also baiting a J3nnifer Do3 at the moment Very Happy

I occasionally mix up her gender on purpose and drop hints at marriage now and then.

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting Jennifer too. She has been misspelling her name every once in a while. She has gone from Jennifer Doe to Jennifer Dob. Hehe.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor wrote:
I am baiting Jennifer too. She has been misspelling her name every once in a while. She has gone from Jennifer Doe to Jennifer Dob. Hehe.

I think her lawyer reffered to her has Jenn1fer D0gba once, its funny they can't even get their own character right

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HEY! Thats my girl! I saw her first!

Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian wrote:
So get hold of a licensed copy of the Windows NT Operating System

Should be fun! Twisted Evil

Yeah, considering that NT 4.0 didn't have USB support, for instance. And he will have to settle for stretched 640x480 VGA.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a problem here? Are we allowed to annoy and harass our lad, just for the fun of it?? I sure hope so, because I can't think of a better reason why Sir Charles thought of it. Thanks for letting us know about that video downgrade, Trixi. Very Happy He won't have to worry about all those icons on his desktop now, as there will be no room for them! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are just the two issues I know he will run into. I'm quite sure that there are other wonderful "benefits" for using NT 4. Smile

*Googles a bit*
Oh right - the first partition cannot be larger than 4 GB, and the HD cannot exceed 7.8 GB, unless he installs SP4. I see fun times ahead. typing

[Edit] I thought that your lad might want to know why NT is the best thing ever. The beautiful thing is, all of these are true (if you want to overlook some details):
  • it's enterprise-ready
  • the US Department of Defence gave it the C2 certification - it's secure!
  • it's POSIX-compliant, which means that you can port applications
  • it's stable
  • the Total Cost of Ownership is much lower than with other systems
  • you saved lots of $$$ with training costs
Also, Vista is too new and unreliable, most companies avoid it.

Last edited by Tricia on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly doesn't look like your average cafe lad - it's a laptop for one, and I doubt cafes are shelling out on the failure that is Vista.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trixi - Oh, no!! This will be worse for him than I ever imagined. I'm starting to feel bad, now. That maybe we could have suggested DOS 1.0. Smile

@craig007 - This lad probably has his own setup in his house, in fact he must, as he works for us 24/7.

Safari Issac to Chad
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is using Vista you've got to feel sorry for the guy - or maybe not. Maybe he can also be persuaded to install Linux - that'll give him a bit of grief when his Windows applications don't run. He should also be told Netscape Navigator is the best browser to use.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic