SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy to inform...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the politest drop I've ever received (below). Of course I don't want my "certificate of phillanatrophy" (daresay I'd be expected to pay for it) and I can guarantee I'll be back on the money trail when I voice my displeasure

-----------------------------------

DEAR MR M1SN1TCH,

We are very happy to inform you of the siezure and confiscation of your winings valued $1,233,000,00. (One Million Two Hundred And Thirty Three Thousand United States Dollars Only) Due to your non compliance of the payment for the processing of your winings to enable us transfer your funds to your local account, the spanish authorities have therefore decided to take your winings as a reduntant wining thereby using the money for charity and other social services for humanity, we therefore ask you to send us your full postal address for us to send you a certificate of phillantrophy for your service to humanity, as this is the only way the spanish government can show appreciation for your kind gesture.

Feel free to call our director of operations for further advise as we wait for your next move.

On behalf of the spanish lottery board and the ministry of finance we say thank you very much once again.

Regards

ANT0N1O A*LVA*R3Z .
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are very happy to inform you of the siezure and confiscation of your winings

Bastards! That's hardly a cause for celebration.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah but wait till you get hit with the processing fees, the courier fees, the demurrage, and the barristers fee for your certificate

Have a try for it, you should have a lot of fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I think I'll double his efforts. Mr M1sni1ch will certainly want his certificate and he will also be recommending a good orphanage in Czech Republic with a willing, but barely English speaking, chief executive to get the lost money instead. Don't know why but lads always want to send prizes to good causes recommended by their mugus.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just act like you're very rich and that the amount won was trivial in comparison to your earnings, and that you were planning on giving it all away anyway... Now that the government has control of the money, it can certainly take the costs of issuing the certificate out of those winnings, as the money is not tied up any longer.

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic