SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Silly stuff they say

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is supposedly a writer/engineer living in Virginia. I told him that one of my dream vacations would be visiting Civil War battlefields (It actually would be...I'm such a history geek).

His response:
Quote:
Yes a civil battle was is great and atleast we'll a great times

Yes...well. Confused

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, I see, you mean he left the word y'all off the end of the sentence Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A writer / engineer? Yikes!

Yes, were I to pose as a person from a country whose language I barely undertand, I'd also shoot for "writer / engineer" Why not go for the gusto?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last December I asked my apparently-born-in-and-residing-for-44-years-in-London friend if he put candles or fairy lights on his Christmas Tree. His reply:

Quote:
Yea I do put candle on fairy Lights, thou i dont do such of a thing and i think i am learning that from you i mean the cristmas tree stuff.

I took that as proof that he was a true Londoner.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep I recently had a fascinating discussion with a regular visitor to the UK about the famous Portaloo Rd Market and the Faulty Towers of London.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic