SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Snow

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have snow... lots of it...

http://members.419eater.com/~trixi/P1010110.JPG

This is the table on our patio outside and yes that is about a foot of snow on top of it. The local schools have all declared a "snow day" and i've not been out of the house at all. No point. the cars are completely snowed in. Even the muppet who lives opposite tried to get out in his 4x4 and had to be pushed back to his driveway by the neighbours.
I could have told him that it wasn't going to work but it was more fun to watch him fail... Twisted Evil

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Ferdinand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it you're from the UK, we just don't do snow very well. A light dusting and it's pandamonium.

We've had about 3-4 inches in Scotland so far.

The thing is that it's forecast to continue foe the next couple of days Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeps snowing/ sleeting/ hailing here but not lying at my bit, too close to sea level I suppose.

Its the wind chill, straight off th North Sea, bbbrrrr

Family in Central Scotland got several inches of white fluffy stuff
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep I'm in the south and we've battened down the hatches. Which is just as well because it's still snowing now.

I'm a contractor (as in I work on fixed term contracts) so it's lucky I can work from home or else I wouldn't be getting paid today. Which would suck. But as it is I'm getting paid for sitting here in my nightie.
Life is good.

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man it is so hot here right now. Still at night it's boiling. Sad I'd gladly take some snow.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sitting here in my nightie

Laughing

Getting my post in quick before the eaterhunks start swarming in with offers to dig themselves to yours through the drifts and keep you warm with their body heat.

Wink

Edit to add. All UK Westy Onion and MG outlets issuing severe weather warnings, they always have heavier and localised snowfall, often 10 feet or more thick and the permafrost always affects electronic transfers.

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trixi, I will dig through the snowdrifts to keep you warm with my body heat.

No snow to mention so far this year, may get a dusting tomorrow. I wish Spring would get here.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry harry but reapie was sleeping and i was treated to some tricks before you even thought about comeing over Wink Wink Laughing

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wasn't comeing over. The word I was using sounds the same, but spelled differently.

For future reference, the word you meant is coming.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am terribly sorry o great one it is the curse of the pointed eared fairy elf that thinks it is god to all pointed eared avatars that coarse,s these blunders in my postings bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Last edited by A SKYHOOK on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You folks over there on that quaint little island have no idea about snow.

I have some friends who live in Wyoming in the USA. One night they went to bed. Woke up next morning with 48" of snow. That is a fairly normal occurance.

Here in Illinois, Chicago has gotten around 30" in the last month.

Enjoy your dusting. It will melt soon enough.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've had about 10 to 12 inches fall in the last 20 hours or so. Not really a dusting. And bearing in mind there was none there before.

But the biggest problem we have is that we are a normally temperate climate and don't cope well with extremes of either variety.

Unlike cities in the US that are used to getting big snowfalls, we don't have snowploughs. We have gritters because we are used to getting ice. But gritters aren't that much use against snow and we don't have enough of them to do much more than the very main roads anyway.

So the rest of us are pretty much snowed in right now.

As for digging through the snow - I didn't say I was cold did I? I have a fire, a cat, a duvet and toasty warm central heating thank you very much.

Although some of Reaper's posts today have made the duvet a little unnecessary... Smile

pony
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All in good fun. Just keep warm, and enjoy. And blame the Russians. Apparently the front started there.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tastysnack - Sorry - I wasn't trying to get all serious on you. This little island of ours is capable of both wonderful and terrible things. Our ability to cope with snow definitely comes under the "terrible" banner though! lol. And as for blaming the Russians - why not? Although has anyone considered it could be revenge for all the vlads we've not sent lovebait money to.

pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trixi - Clear off the table and the deck, bring out the grill, and have a nice neighborhood cookout. I'll bet the kids are loving the snow. No school!! Whee! Cool

Hanging out in jammies all day is so cool. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have any kids myself, but my Mum works for a school and they have already declared tomorrow a snow day too.

As for having a cook out, personally I was going to go with putting some baked potatoes in the oven and maybe making some hot chocolate. Our BBQ is gas fired but it's too cold (and still chucking it down with snow) so standing outside cooking stuff is not going to happen. Especially in this nightie...

pony
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stirling, it isn't lying too well, maybe 2 inches. Falkirk & surrounding area, no chance what with Ineos. Wifey says it's a bit heavier in the Glasgow area (from work).

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its chucking it down over Weatherfield again. I unburied the wife's car earlier to go to the bank, but its dissapearing again, as have the tracks in the road outside. I am amusing myeslf watching cars creep down the hill, cant wait to watch one try and go up it. A couple of years ago the grit lorry got stuck, as I helpfully filmed it on my mobile phone.

As usual, the UK has slithered to a halt after what is an average day's snow in some countries, if that.

Luckily I went shopping yesterday and bought a case of Peroni, I think we may even have some food too.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I only like it on Xmas cards and that's it.
But it isn't bad there either, talking about snow.

or cleaning it away

or not cleaning it away

Quebec Canada 15 feet isn't much and does not really slow life down, just lots of cold exercise Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My car battery decided to pack up this morning Sad

Think I`ll be on the train tomorrow.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I know, I know. We are pathetic. As I said before the problem is that we just aren't equipped. Lots of people have 4x4's here but hardly anyone has snow chains or cold weather gear. Unless you go skiing (and for that you need to go waaaay north to scotland or else abroad) then people don't have clothes suitable for going out in snow either.

As for snow shovels? forget it. I wouldn't even know where to go to buy one let alone anyone who actually has one. I suppose we could use a garden shovel, but they are all in the shed, at the bottom of the garden under two feet of snow.

pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. We are pathetic.

Sorry wasn't an attack, I lived in Holland same there, it never happens and when you would get 3 inch, everything came to a halt too.
Around here, Alberta Canada we don't use chains or snow tires much either, you can tell cause you'll find a car in the ditch every 2 km or so.
I stick with Xmas cards and hibernating Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few shots from my living room window:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Alan Partridge Land
my new home in the UK
We are getting off lightly snow wise, Us Brits just love to talk about the weather Very Happy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://rsg.org.uk:8080/
Quote:

2nd February - The school is closed to staff and students due to severe weather conditions.

Ski club is also cancelled this evening.

Only in the UK.....
Smile

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic