SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I am not a full" and other laddish colloquialisms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has gone through a dolla chop, days off and on with WU Customer Dis-service, MT CN S3cur3, and multiple emails back and forth with me. I got this today after I invalidated the transfer saying that it had been picked up.

Quote:
ATTN; XXXX Fowler,

We the Central Bank Of Nigeria {CBN }received yourmessage and noted the content are wellunderstood.

I just tracked it again and the wetern union tracking result below..

W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status of another transfer.

This means that thy are telling the truth since our the information is wrong.

Track it with this folowing information to see the truth because i am not a full. Actually Mr. Kingsley, our records show you are.

Senders Nmae: XXXXX Fowler
Receivers Name:

Please get back to me now.

Best Regards,

MR.
Financial Secretary, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Phone. +234-7041256621

Of course it won't show on the website, that's the whole point of the secure system. Hopefully we can get him on the radio show today, he should be steaming by then.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA - I'll try calling the lad for you, maybe at halftime, as the infamous Mr. Gomer. Hopefully, he will answer... Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will probably be up. He works all hours but I think I'm his only maga. Of course you could wait until 9pm and then call and abuse him.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could.... Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I had Skype, I'd call him while beligerently drunk at 3 or 4am his time and ask him which goat in the backyard is his father.

ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy

Do you often call the lads? I might need your serivce when my vlad wants to talk to me.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
If I had Skype, I'd call him while beligerently drunk at 3 or 4am his time and ask him which goat in the backyard is his father.

You need to break down and get Skype, SSA. And make sure you record them. I would love to hear you abuse some lads while drunk.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be interesting. Then again, my girlfriend would get mad that I was talking to the lads and not to her.

Maybe when I get my new computer which should hopefully be in the next month, I'll take some of my tax return and invest in the setup.

Now I just need to invent a character who is a drunk.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please listen to me properly, you told me that this is and why should someone pick up the money without my concept and more over this is a big lie, because without control number no one can picked up the money ok?

This is simple arithmetic, go to their web site and track the money you will see the result by yourself and proof it to them that the money was not picking up, they are trying to eat your money with this useless secure transfer, My secretary that did it told me that it sudden appear that it was block. And more over did you sent it to some else except me? Because I am wondering how you said the money was picked up.

You know that you have some little days left over now please get back to me to know what next.

Note: You have to take them to court of law for all this stupid did.

What a maroon. I have a feeling that my lawyer will soon contact him about suing Western Union.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will need to sign a LOT of papers, but with PUNATIVE DAMAGES of $37,072.99, I think he will be willing to help prosecute the case.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then tack on more for the pain and suffering of 4 or 5 days of clicking boxes thanks to WU. I'm sure my lawyer is going to contact him shortly about the amount of the settlement.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA - Well, I was so tired after that exciting game last night (what a catch!) that I didn't call your lad SSA. However, he his number one on the hit parade for today. Smile I was thinking of calling him as WU support first, as a female, and telling him that it was completed and picked up by a certain Mr. Gomer. Then, a few hours later, have Mr. Gomer thank him for the fine work that he is doing on Mr. Fowler and to please continue and get more money from him (insert evil laugh here.) Laughing

Is that ok?

@ramsey - Sorry, I don't call vlads. I have no use for vlads, as they will never ever safari, never fill out long trophy forms, or waste huge amounts of time on special projects, plus they have zero sense of humor. Some people around here might spend their money on them, but I won't. The only way I would call them would be to prove to a real victim who didn't believe that they were being scammed by the vlad.

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap, that would be great.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone was busy...I'll keep trying.. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he is back on the phone with wu disservice?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave the lad a fake MTCN that ended up getting him nowhere after telling him the money had been picked up and it was of course, G0m3r chopping him again. I told him that my lawyer had decided to go to court and sue WU for $500,000 and that we would offer him $100,000 as for his written testimony which would force WU to settle quickly.

Quote:
ATTN; xxxxx

We the Central Bank Of Nigeria {CBN }received yourmessage and noted the content are wellunderstood.

I think that idea will be okey. I gave the MTCN number to my finacial manager to verify it he told me that the number they gave to you is not activated from there computer that the money was not sent at all. So you can see that they are totally wroge for doing this. So you can now see the truth that the error is from them and no one picked the money.

Well if we charge them to court they will realized what they have done because they just gave you an ordinary empty number. Yes you should go ahead I will give you full support even though this number they gave to you is a proof in court of law and you will use it against them.

And more so you have to look for another money since the western union did not released the one you sent and you should look for WALMAT STORE in your area and send it through MONEY GRAM ok, because there is no more time on our side. Please try to do send the money today to avoid any bad infection.

Best Regards,

Silly lads and their games. Laughing Oh well, it's off to Monerygam. Think I'll use the bunnyrabbit modality.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Another chop, good. Smile The idiot turned his phone off, after it rang busy all day. He should enjoy all "these small mistakes" over at MoneyGram. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of chops, I wonder if Mr. Gomer has clawed up all my furniture yet while I have been at work?

There are so many ways I can screw up this lad's name. I am going to try to get him to write a three page written testimony before any money is sent. Of course, my lawyer may not find the first draft acceptable, or the second, or the tenth.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two page handwritten letter detailing his frustrating experience with the security process and customer disservice is in! It's also on some decent looking fake official papers.

I'll post it up when I get home.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Nice trophy, SSA. Looking forward to seeing it. Thumbs up clapping

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the pictures, now I just have to think of how I will torture him next.

http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/cbnletter1.jpg

http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/cbnletter2.jpg

Enjoy.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellect trophy, SSA! You did say 3 pages to the lad, didn't you?? It just doesn't seem very detailed, either. No dates, times, amount of time spent trying to get the number. He only said he was confused. This could have been from a numer of reasons, for instance, if he smoked too much dope or had a mental disease or defect of some sort. Maybe he needs a complete Physical workup done on him. Something that would certify his good health to the court and make his case stronger would help. Smile
PS: I wanted Mr. Gomer to thank him for the cash tonight, but he again turned off his phone. I give up! Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I tried calling this lad as the banker on Sunday with no luck, on Dan's show. He coughed up a UK bank account (which is going to piss someone off when it dies) and I told him the bank required forms to be filled out. I got a Nurse Nasty classic sent to him and it came back today. It got passed around the office and got some laughs.

However, the lad just got slapped because he didn't pose for the picture and he didn't fill out the forms completely. Lazy bastage. Here's what we have so far:

http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/prat_form001.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/prat_form002.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/prat_form003.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/prat_form004.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/prat_form005.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~sirscamalot/Trophies/prat_form007.jpg

Perhaps we'll call him again this Sunday and abuse him.

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the pratforms... A crime spree is 40%. I didn't know that. Very Happy

Lazy son-of-a-bitch will have to do them again?

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he'll need to redo them, just for this bank transfer. Then when I tell him the transfer failed, or he tells me to use a new bank, there will be more forms. I also have his home address now, just in case I wanted to send any angry lads his way.

Yes, he really is that dumb. I usually throw lads away after I have reported all of the bank accounts I can get out of them or had all their sites killed but this one is special, much like Shorty. I think I will keep him as pet. Hopefully he has a longer live span than the last hermit crab we got. Then again... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic